All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Telanora flew frantically, still following the trail of magic he'd felt the pull toward, trying to find Alanna. It had been a week and not once had he stopped flying unless it was to grab a quick bite or a drink of water. He only nodded off when he had searched a wide area to try and find her and even then it was only in a small nap while in the air. He had to find her. He knew she'd be frightened and he knew she wouldn't trust him right away. Not after him throwing her into the portal but he had to protect her. He had to protect his ma- no, that's not what she was! She was just his close friend. At least, for now...

He sighed, knowing he'd have to start all over again with her, most likely, and he'd just gotten her to move in with him, though it was mostly due to convenience. He knew it would take some work but he had to show he wasn't going to hurt her. That his magic is what saved their lives.

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

May life fill you. May love protect you. May laughter always brigthen your day.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:08 pm 

Alanna found a spot she thought was safe to make a small camp. glad she had kept hold of her bow and sword when she gotten through the portal. she was careful to keep out of sight of others for now. not knowing who was safe and who wasn't. also not knowing if there was creatures like her here. this made it hard for her to go get food. though when she did find something she didn't eat much. not really having a appetite at all. sleep hasn't come easily for her as well. anytime she did she would have nightmare after nightmare.

seeing the fire getting low she would grab another log and put it on. after a bit frowning seeing that it was making the smoke turn black. 'darn it it's going to be more visible now' she thought.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:27 pm 

Telanora was flying around, searching an area when he noticed smoke off in the distance. He could tell that it was fresh wood so he flew toward it hoping it was a campfire rather than another brush fire. A few seconds passed before he finally found the source and was glad to see it was a campfire. Then, he watched a little, circling it to see who's camp it was. A flash of orange and white caught his eye and he quickly flew down closer to get a better look. The familiar pattern of Alanna's fur showed him that it was her and he sighed in relief as he flew down closer, landing close to the opposite side of the clearing from her and stretching his wings then turned to look at her across the fire. "I'm so glad I was able to find you," he said as he walked over to her fire. At first, he went as if to hug her but he held himself back. "I'm sorry... I know you were frightened... But I wanted to get us out of there as quickly as possible... I... I didn't realize this would happen... Are you okay?"

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:35 pm 

sighins a little alanna went back to sitting and stairing at the fire. when a shadow caught her eye. hearing the gust of wind she quickly grab her bow and arrow. notcing a arrow up she pull backed and aimed at telanor as he landed. she would glar at him as he walked forward and spoke. she didn't ease up the bow. " does it really mater?" she asks in a soft voice. she looked at him frighted and tired. " you couldn't warned me? or anything? no just throw me through a portal and wish for the best? is that how it's going to work if there is another attack?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:51 pm 

Telanora shrank some from her rage, his wings tucking close to his body as he shrank back from her, taking a couple steps away. "I- I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't have time to think... I thought we'd end up together... I didn't expect that sorcerer to have the amount of control that he did. I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you... Please... Will you forgive me?" His body language showed that he was scared and upset, trying to make himself as small as possible. Even with his huge frame.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:56 pm 

the whole time he talked she kept her arrow aimed at him. standing there afterwards thinking of what he said. her hands would start to shake a little. she was weak from not eating well again. slowly she points the arrow away from him and slowly relaxed so the bow was no longer drawed back. " Promise me you will never do that again. " she says looking him in the eye. " i can't keep going from world to world and being alone. I'm not that strong. " slowly tears start to form in her eys as the past memories come back to her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:26 am 

Telanora smiled softly and looked at her, nodding. "Of course," he said, softly. "Truth be told, I didn't mean for us to be transported to a different world... I just wanted to go to your den... It was the Sorcerer that sent us to a different world and separated us..." He straighted up some, but still kept himself looking as small as possible. "I'm sorry...that I wasn't here..." He looked down, his head hanging. "I should have been here for you sooner... I just... I had a hard time finding you... I promise... I won't leave you like that again... I won't." A fire began to burn within the light in his eyes, showing that he was determined to keep that promise.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:51 am 

She nods a bit. Putting her arrow back in the quiver and setting her bow down. Looking back to him. " I see. Sit you need to relaxes and are you hungry?" She ask rather take care of h then herself
Plus she knew if he found out she lost wieght he will get upset

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:39 pm 

Telanora shook his head, glancing to her, though not quite meeting her eyes. "No I just ate a while ago," he said. "Not that hungry yet." He sighed before moving over and sitting down next to the fire, staring into it. "Truth be told, I'd much rather just rest, for now. I've been flying non-stop, pretty much, since we came here... I was lucky I was able to prevent a wing from getting broken when I landed or else I would have never found you..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:14 pm 

She watched him and sat down herself. Keeping the fire between them for now. " Then rest I'll watch camp" she says softly know there will be very little that would dare attack a camp with a dragon. But she knew her dreams will be filled with nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:54 pm 

Telanora sighed and shook his head. "I'll be fine until nighttime," he said. "I think the first thing I should probably do is find a lake and take a bath... Haven't had one in a while so I'm kind of glad you're sitting over there... The smoke will keep my own stench away from you." He chuckled and shrugged. "I thought I caught a glimpse of a lake in the distance but it would take me a while to get there."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:57 pm 

she nods remembering how bad he could smell if he didn't take a bath ever so often. " there is a river that way." she says and points. " it's a a little walk from her but not that bad. the water is pretty clean with a few patches of sand you can use to scrub with." that was one reason why she picked the area she did to set camp up here. close to water but not close enough someone can just easily walk right into her camp from.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:16 pm 

Telanora nodded and slowly stood up, stretching some. "I'll head over there, then," he said before glancing to her. "Would you like to accompany me or will you be staying here?" He knew the fox anthro had picked a good area to set up camp. However, he couldn't help but think that they would need a more permanent place to live. He would have to do some scouting, soon. Maybe he could do that while he was drying off. He shook his head slightly as his thoughts were carrying him away, tuning back into what his friend had to say.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:20 pm 

She would shake her head a little. " no i'm good go enjoy your bath" she says the last thing she needed was to get her fur wet and then let him noticed how thin she was. he would differently get mad. expcally after all he did to help her to get a little healthy again. " i'll just keep the fire going for now." she says and looks back to the fire.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:41 pm 

Telanora stared at her for a moment, thoughtfully. He could just barely tell that something was off. Almost like she was trying to hide something. He shrugged it off, thinking if it was something important she would tell him. Then, he walked off toward the river she'd mentioned, finding it pretty quickly and using it to clean his scales a bit. He didn't have all of the things he'd used to use to to keep himself clean but he certainly did his best. Once he was able to wash away most of the filth and stench, he took to the air to dry himself, using this time to look around the are they were in to see what the land had to offer.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:47 pm 

she would listen to him walk way once he was out of ear shot she would sigh a little. she still didn't know how much she could trust him now. yes he did the whole magic thing to save them. still pulling her legs up she would lay her head on the top of her knees. wondering if she should take off and try to hide from him. no he would find her easily. besides she really didn't want to be alone anymore. relaxing a little she would wait till he came back

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:03 pm 

Once he had a good idea of how the land around them looked and his scales were dried off, he flew down and put his clothes back on, walking back to the camp as he stretched his muscles. Once there, he smiled to Alanna and moved around, checking a few things around their camp. "So while I was drying off, I took a look around the area," he said. "There's a mountain range a couple hours flight to the east and it looks like there are some large lakes around there... If we wanted to find us a good home that would be our best bet... I though I saw a town next to a lake around there, too, but I couldn't be sure." He glanced over at her as he moved toward a sturdy looking tree. "That is, unless you want to build something more permanent here. I'm sure I could build a nice cabin here."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:30 pm 

She looks up and at him when he comes back. Thinking a bit she sighs." We probably should go to town first. To see what kind of world we are in and to make sure we are not breaking any rules if we do decide this is a good area to live." Slowly she would stand up and strech a bit. Popping her back a few times as she did

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:46 am 

Telanora couldn't help but watch her stretch, staring at her figure as she did so. He quickly averted his gaze, though, when he caught himself staring, glad that his scales mostly hid the blush, though a light pink tinge dusted his cheeks. He looked out over the fire and nodded, mentally shaking himself. "We can do that later, though," he said. "I'm still exhausted from flying so we might as well camp here for the night then head out in the morning. I think it best to stay off my wings for a couple days to let them rest. As it is, they'll probably cramp up a lot after I've slept..." He sighed and shrugged, looking back at them. It was hard to massage them, himself, so he normally couldn't do so. on top of that, he didn't know how comfortable she would be massaging them so he decided it best not to ask her to do so. Besides, he figured she didn't know the best ways to massage them since they weren't exactly very common but he knew they would be very painful in the morning, when he finally woke up and went to stretch them.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:41 am 

she looks over at him and nods a bit. " very well. to bad there wasn't a hot springs near by your wings would love that." she knew how fragle wings was and hoped they didn't cramp up on him to much. she noticed the slight pink to his scales and decided not to say anything about it for now.