All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1898
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
She would watch him and try to think of what in the world could he need her for. he had kagan at his beck and call. plus a few other slaves so what makes her so different besides being a elf and split personality. remembering what the other wrote she tilts her head a bit. "wanting to put me back into the pits?" she asks


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:31 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 245
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
Tannow stood slowly. "See? Not stupid at all." He approached her, so that one could have reached out to touch the other if they wanted to. "But wrong. No, I need the skills you found in the pit, and I need them for something far grander, and far harder than killing nobodies and nothings." He reached out a hand, but did not yet touch her with it. "Setrina, there are four men standing between you and freedom for your entire people. And, with my help, you're going to kill them." His eyes intently scanned her face for any emotion. "And then you'll be loosed, and you will never have to see or hear me again if you don't wish to."


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1898
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would watch him and thinks a bit. her skills, he needed her to kill a few people. that shouldn't be to hard. the hardest part would to be little miss goody to accept it. smiling a bit she tilts her head. " So who do i have to kill?" she asks clearly she was a bit happy about this arrangement.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:06 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 245
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
"Four men, as I said. Four key men, anyway. If you get discovered you may have to fight your way out which means more killing, but something tells me you'll be okay with that." Tannow took a step closer, and spoke softly. "The first one will be a guest at the party I'm throwing here in three weeks. You're going to need to learn how to dance, if you don't know." He took one of her hands. "I can show you, if you like."

Regardless of whether or not Setrina took his hand and let him dance with her, he continued. Only, if she did, they were dancing as he spoke, moving slowly and gracefully across the carpeted floor of the study.

"Here's the plan. You won't like parts of it, which is why I'm giving you time to accept it rather than springing it on you at the last minute. When my guests arrive it will be afternoon. There will be an early dinner, and then a celebration for them before the meetings begin the next morning. During the night of the party, one of them is going to die." He smiled lightly. "Because of you.

"Setrina, you're going to pretend to be what they want to see. You'll dance, you'll flirt, you'll listen to their boring politics with as much false interest as you're showing my words now. Listening is above all. Because I don't which one of them I need you to kill." He paused. "Are you following me so far?"


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1898
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would look to his hand then take it. holding it a bit tighter then she should. Looking up at him she would go about dancing with him though her movements wasn't to smooth. Listening to him she would roll her eyes a bit. " so in other words i need to be her until you let me know who it is to finish off then make sure they do not wake up. at that point one down three to go." she says as she kept the dance up. glad she remember most of the foot work. so she didn't have to look down to see where to step at least. this plan was getting more and more intersting.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:26 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 245
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
"Not exactly, but I appreciate your keeping up." Tannow looked at the elf, somewhat impressed. "You dance well for a beginner."

Anyway, back to business. "I can't tell you who gets finished off. It's going to be on you to listen, to observe and figure out which one is the target. Then..." How to say this. "What I said about you not liking this? You need to get him back to his room with you." Tannow braced himself for a bad reaction, and quickly continued before the elf could protest. "I'm not instructing you to compromise yourself for this mission, or forbidding you from it either. But you need to be inviting enough that, when you know who the target is, you can get him isolated and kill him without anyone else being there.

"I assume you still object?"


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1898
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would smirk a bit. " one thing goody thought of. dancing helps with foot work in the pits." she says. being light on her feet had indeed. listening to him as he talks about getting the man to come with her to the bedroom she would pull away was getting ready to deck him when he kept on going. glaring at him with pure hatred. " i've killed man for even saying something like that to me and now you want me to flirt to that point. oh no way." she says moving away getting room between them.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:21 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 245
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
Tannow did not look surprised. In fact, he looked somewhat... Bored. "If I was commanding you to sleep with him, I would understand your hesitation. And then I would force you to do so anyway." He took another step towards her. "That's what you've been quite privileged to forget in all of this. You BELONG to me. If it was my will you'd be lashed to the bed and left for any visitor I allowed. And you would have no way resist at all." His tone was harsh, but he let it ease slightly to add "which is why you should be grateful that I'm not doing so. Thankful, even humbled by how much respect I show you when at the end of the day you are property!"

There was a long quiet. Tannow sighed a little. "You're pretending. Flirting and whispering to make a dead man walk into his own demise. The alternative is failing me. I promise, the penalties for that will be far worse than having to smile at someone you dislike." He walked past her towards the door. "That's the stick, Setrina. I was happy to go with the carrot alone, but you've forced my hand. You'll be in here until you prove you're worth something to me." He closed the door behind him and locked her in the room. "Feel free to destroy whatever you like. The drop from the window will probably kill you if you try to escape. Maybe I'll visit you tomorrow." And the hallway on the other side of the locked door was emptied...


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:43 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1898
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
When he took a step towards her she would step backwards. Listening carefully as her anger grew. she knew not to hurt him it would end badly for her right now. making sure to keep her eyes on him. hearing the door shut then lock her eyes go wide and she quickly goes to the door and trys to open it. finding it lock she glars at the door listening to his last few words before things go quiet. screaming she would punch the door hard.

going over to the desk she would throw everything off of it in a fit of rage. once she was calmed down a bit she grabed some paper and the quill. spending the rest of the night writing back and forth to herself. they both needed to be on the same page with most of the stuff.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:49 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 245
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
In the morning, there was still no sign of Tannow. As the sun rose over the fields outside of the window, there was nothing to hear. It might almost have seemed as if she would be left there, forgotten for always - when a scraping sound came from the far side of the door. A green hand pushed a thin saucer under the door with crackers on it, as they were all that would fit through the small opening beneath the door. Under this paltry meal was a note, written in a rough hand. 'Sorry about this. - Kagan.'

* * *

It would be another night and a morning before she would receive any attention. At about ten o'clock on that morning, the door unlocked and was pushed open. There stood Tannow, countenance abnormally dark in the morning light. His posture was stiff, unflinching. "#74, would you like to come out of this room?"


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:01 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1898
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
By morning there was paper scatter all around from the two writening to each other. when the cracker was pushed under the door she would glare again. setrina comeing out quickly and would start another fite of rage. When tammow came into the room in the morning. it was quiet. a few books was scatter around the room but there was lose paper everywhere from their talk. 74 was asleep with her head resting on the desk. the knuckles on her right hand had some blood on them from where she punched something. her hair was tied up but who knows who will be out when they woke up.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:08 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 245
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
"Yes," said the master softly, almost to himself. "I thought so." He quietly walked through the room, reading the notes he saw in no particular order.

What was he going to do if she kept being difficult? It wasn't as if he was tasking her with giving herself to the man - in that regard she was more fortunate than most in her position, and she had to know that. A dark part of him considered whether a lesson in just what *could* happen to her would be useful, but ultimately he rejected that option - for now, anyway. Half of her loved him, and the other half just wanted to go against the tide, however it was flowing.

Tannow had thought he could use that, use both elements, but his expectations had been completely changed. When he started, he expected Setrina to agree for the sake of revenge, and Number to resist because of the violence, but in fact Number was willing and Setrina was resisting only the idea of putting on a false front to draw in the victim.

Hopefully this little exercise had given her time to think. They had little left to waste, she would not learn the skills of her new direction in a day.

"Wake up," Tannow said, standing in front of the elf, loud enough to rouse her. "Wake up."


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1898
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would jump awake when he spoke loudly. which was a mistake since the quick motion pulled the muscle in her stomach quickly. she would wince a bit and rub her stomach before looking up at him. she was still tired and it showed. slowly she would stand up. letting everything become more clear. pushing a few strands of hair that had become lose behind her ear she studies him for a moment. " so i guess training starts now." she says standing there and waited for a responed


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:23 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 245
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
"After you wash up and get something to eat, absolutely." His green eyes seemed to burn into her. "Assuming you're ready to say that you'll do what I asked of you, that is. Otherwise, things get worse for you from here." Cruel as he usually was, this was more about control. If she said she would do it, he doubted that this side of her would let the other side go back on the promise. His voice softened slightly. "Say you'll cooperate and we don't have to rely on negative reinforcement. I'd much prefer rewarding you to punishing, but you know I'm capable of the latter if it becomes necessary."


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1898
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she look back at him with her dark brown eyes. she was about to walk out when he spoke some more. stopping she looks at him. " like i have a choice....I will help you with this task." she says before walking out to go get clean up and something to eat. if no one stopped her between here and there.

the papers all around the room was their long drawn out argument. threats from both was clearly written to each other. but it seems they made a agreement to help their master. depending on how much he read he might noticed not once did freedom come up in their long conversation. only bring him happiness.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:45 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 245
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
Why was this about helping him? The idea was... Difficult for Tannow. He didn't want her to cooperate for his benefit, that put him in an uncomfortable place. Why couldn't she just be selfish like everyone else was? Turning on his heel, the master left the study, but only after collecting the notes. He couldn't leave any evidence of his scheme for the cleaning staff to find when they went through the place.

* * *

Kagan was in front of the door to the washroom when the elf, still bloodied on one arm, walked past. "Hey! Hey, are you okay?" Unphased by manners, the orc followed her into the washroom. "Before you do anything let me clean that arm up." He looked at her with genuine concern, waiting for an answer.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1898
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would look up at Kagan then to her arm. " i'll be fine" she says and walks into the wash room. Looking him back when he followed her inside she would raise a eyebrow. then down to her arm. " Ok" she says and walks over to him holding her arm out. looking around a bit to make sure they was alone. before looking to back to him. " and thanks"


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:10 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 245
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
Kagan nodded, but he was mostly ignoring her thanks and focusing on her injury. "No doubt your temper did this to you," he chided protectively. "I would have been back to check on you again if I had been given ten minutes to do so. Tannow's been making me drill security routines with his guardsmen practically every minute of the day. This is all the time I've had so far."

After washing the blood off and checking the cuts for any splinters or other issues, Kagan bandaged the arm as best as he could. "If you wash up now you need to keep that bandaging out of the water or it'll spoil."


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:19 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1898
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would nod a bit. " why are you so concern about me?" she asks confusedly. she would look to the bandages and nods. " i'll keep them dry" she would flex her arm a bit to make sure they wasn't to tight. a few more scars to go along with the few she had from the pits. " also i have a feeling we both are going to be very busy for a while now. "


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:23 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 245
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
"I'm..." Kagan shook his head. "I'm not *so* concerned, I just don't want you to die. I've seen plenty of hotheads killed off because they wouldn't adapt to the situation, I don't want you to be one of them. That's all." As if making his point he turned away from her. "There's probably still leftovers in the kitchen. I'll see you later."


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Group; All Material is the Express Property of Creative Freedom RPG and Its Members | DVGFX2 by: Matt

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection