All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she would watch him and nods. " very well then. " she says and goes about getting cleaned up. being careful not to get the bandages wet. she was about to pull her hair back up into a pony tail and decides to braid it instead. something they haven't done since setrina came out. once she was done she went and got a quick bite to eat. once she was sure she had enough to eat. she went to find her master smiling as she went alone

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:28 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

Tannow was not in the manor proper, but out in the massive green field of its backyard. This place, framed at its distant edges by careful rows of trees, would likely play host to the majority of the party. On this night, however, it was empty, and a warm breeze rolled over the grass. Tannow was, or at least seemed to be alone as the elf discovered him. He stood, eyes upward towards the fading blue sky. "Yes, #74?" As he turned to face her, the man realized how fortunate he'd been to use her number rather than a name. With the small smile on her lips and her hairstyle changed, he really didn't know which side of her he was speaking to. "It's a nice night, or it will be soon anyway."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:25 pm 

she would look to him and stand beside him. " it will be a nice night. " she says and looks around. She smiles a bit feeling the cool wind against her. " I was unsure of when you wanted to start my new training. " she says and looks to him. " after all there isn't much time till the party." she fuigered being out here in the open it was safe to talk.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:09 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Tannow nodded appreciatively at the elf's comment about the night. She seemed to be being too pleasant for this to be Setrina. Of course if he was wrong, it meant the rebellious side was becoming better at hiding - which would make her much more dangerous. How this had become such a grand balancing act was beyond him. "It's probably too late this evening. I suppose tomorrow works, I'll have someone else take over in the kitchen for you." He turned to face her fully. "I've noticed Kagan spending a lot of time around you lately..." He assumed the two were involved.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:22 pm 

She would look to him and nods. " he tends to my wounds when i get them besides that i do not know why they been hanging around each other." she says. as she softly rubs her injured arm a bit. " perhaps they fancy each other or just enjoy each other company since they both are fighters." she says

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:36 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

"Ah yes. I suppose with two halves, you might well have... Mixed feelings about others." Tannow shrugged. "Still, if he's bothering you I can deal with it."

This was Number, then? Her he could deal with. "Number, may I..? I want to ask you something. Something confused me recently and I was hoping you would help me understand."

He took her hands in his, green eyes locking to her dark ones. "I offer you freedom, but it seems as if you aren't interested in that. So can you tell me... What is it you wish? What can I offer you in exchange for your help in my designs?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:41 pm 

she would shrugs a bit. " as long as i don't come out if they decided to get imitate or anything like that i should be fine. our heart beats differenetly for each other. "

looking down at their hands when he took it she looks up at him. " freedom is just a word for me. i do not understand it since i never had it. I know she wants it or at least i think she does." taking a deep breath she looked into his eyes with her dark brown ones. " i want nothing but to make you happy." she says with a big smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:55 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

If the two decided to 'get intimate'? Was it that serious already? The impression Tannow got of Setrina and sex was... Highly guarded. She had reacted with open hostility at the idea of *pretending* like she would sleep with someone, he couldn't even imagine her choosing to do so.

Not that it mattered to him. He had a mission to focus on. Jealousy was a problem for commoners, not men at the top of the food chain. Or so he had been taught.

"Um..." For a moment Tannow lost his control of the conversation, but he forced himself to push past the questions about Setrina and her closeness with Kagan. Back to the real issue at hand. "Why do you want to make me happy, is what confuses me. I'm not your first master, and while I pulled you away from the pit, few would much prefer the work I have set you aside for now." Tannow looked searchingly at the elf. "I don't... Your reasoning escapes me."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:06 pm 

she couldn't help but smile at his confusion and looks out across the land. " i've always tried to make my masters happy. but i'll admit i like making you happy the most." she would just watch the sun and clouds for a bit thinking. why did she like making him so happy. after a bit she looks back to him. " i really don't know why. it just brings me great joy knowing your happy and healthy."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:18 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

It wasn't only Tannow, it had been all of her masters. Good, that made it less... Personal. He always had avoided personal connections where he could, unless they were to his benefit and even then only so long as they were.

Looking at this woman as a part of his plan was much more comfortable than seeing her as someone who wanted to make him happy.

"I can tell you, obvious as it seems to say... I will be the happiest I've ever been once you've done the things I ask you to. We'll change this world, you and I. If not for your more... Conflicted half, I'd free you now so we could stand as equals in this."

Whether this was true or not, Tannow continued smoothly. "So... Why not level the playing field for a moment, together?" He took a step away from her. "We're alone, without the eyes or ears of others on us. Give me an order?" He smiled in an abnormally playful way.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:33 pm 

hearing she was free now she would frown a bit but kept on looking and watching him. she didn't know how she felt about that at all. when he told her to give him a order her eyes would go wide in disbelife. " i...i couldn't do that." she says and she couldn't help but giggle a bit and shake her head. " it would be wrong."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:40 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Tannow laughed gently. "Of course it would be wrong. Still, a little wrong now and then is healthy." He bowed his head to her for a moment. "When we walk together back into the house, the world will start moving again. I'll be the master, you the slave, and we'll free your people together. But right now, in this field, on this night... You're the master. Make me proud, Number. Command me to do something." While he might have been impossible to read, there were certainly signs that he was enjoying this.

Was it possible she really didn't know how to command? Tannow supposed it was. He had to find out, the possibilities were fascinating.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:53 pm 

she couldn't help but giggle and shake her head a bit more. he was acting odd but seemed to be enjoying his self which was all that mater. she thought for a moment then shrugs a bit. " i...i don't know. " it was clear she was a bit confused and unsure about it but she still had that small smile.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:03 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

So it seemed she couldn't command him at all. That was good to know. Tannow let out a clearly exaggerated sigh. "Ah well, if you're not ready for it I won't push you, Number." He smiled at her. "I do wonder, though... If your goal is to make me happy, how do you plan on doing so?" Something about this was still just so hard to accept. No one wanted Tannow to be happy... Right?

"I mean, is there a goal I should know about? A plan?" He leaned in close, whispering to her in a teasing way. "A secret conspiracy of your own design?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:19 pm 

she would watch him though when he whisper into her ear she would blush a bit. shaking her head a bit she looks at him. "i...i really don't have a plan. " she had a little of a plan to tell the truth but it was more of a fantacy than anything. she wasn't one to reach to high for her dreams or goals. as it been beat out of her that those was just silly thoughts.

smirking a bit she would giggle a bit more. " should i have one? cause right now i've just been doing what i can to help keep you relaxed and make you smile."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:27 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

"Well I appreciate it anyway," Tannow said passively, "I'm not the best at relaxing." He turned away from her for a moment, but did not step any further away. "And I always have a plan. Usually several plans. Plans for myself, plans for those around me... Plans for you, perhaps."

Tannow looked back to the elf and offered her an encouraging smile. "You should have a plan, it will help you feel accomplished." He laughed a little. "And make you more interesting. Aren't I interesting with my many schemes?"

Socializing like this was... Refreshing. And troubling.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:37 pm 

she would smile and nods a bit. " it does make you very intersting. " moveing so she was behind him she would reach up with one hand and softly start to scratch his back a little. " you need to relaxes a little more. also how am i to make a plan for myself when i do not have control of my life?" if he showed signs of liking her screatching her back she would turn it into a back rub the best she could

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:44 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

When the elf's hands first touched him, Tannow froze for a moment. As if sensing her hesitation, he said "it's okay, you don't have to stop."

This was supposed to be about figuring her out. Learning how to motivate her, to control her, to ensure his plans were on course. But that wasn't what this felt like. This felt like making himself vulnerable. He had to tell himself it was all still just to better control #74, but something in him doubted that answer...

"Anyway," he finally said, easing gently into her touch as she continued, "you can't say that there is no planning without control. I have offered you control and you turn it down. When you are free you will need a plan, because you will have no one to call 'master'.

"Even in the meantime, with each task you complete for me, your freedom and privileges will grow. Speaking of privileges, are there any you especially desire?" Still trying, always trying to find a way to influence her, even if it seemed unnecessary at the moment. "Knowing you it'll be something boring you want," he teased.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:55 pm 

she would keep on rubbing his back. if she finds any knots in his back she would do her best to work it out. she would frown a bit. have no one to call master. now that scared her. there was a lot to think about. looking up at him she would think on what she wanted. wanted to surprise him a bit she would smirk a bit. " any way to possible learn archery?" she asks and watches him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:10 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

With a little smile, Tannow nodded. "Absolutely. Between your other lessons I'll make sure you're instructed in archery." With that said, he slipped away from her and turned towards the manor.

"I'm afraid I have to get back," he said quietly. "Unless you've come up with an order for me, milady," he said with a bit of a grin, and (as he assumed she would not) he began to walk towards home.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next