All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:49 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She would help him as much as she could. Listening careful to every sound. " We both are getting out of this place so no need for that stupid promise." She knew if things did get bad and she didn't make it out. She was a goner one way or another.

Looking back she frowns when she sees the trail of blood. Damn it that's how they are following them. Looking around as they kept moving she saw a pitcher of water and lead him to it. " Hold still" she says quickly ripping a good part of the bottom of her gown off she the grabs the pitcher and goes about cleaning up the blood on him. If any wounds was still bleeding badly she would rip off some more and make a quick bandages. Her gown at the end was short. One wrong move and her butt would be exsoped. " Ok that will have to do let's go" with that she lead him again hopefully now able to escape the sergons

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:05 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

It took cunning, but the stealth training Tannow had put Setrina through now came in handy and helped her to make her way around the staff as they were searched for. Kagan was able to follow her lead, and by the time the enemies found them the two had circled around them and were able to beat a hasty retreat.

Outside of the hospital, hiding in a small empty cabin some miles away, there was finally time for Kagan to sleep. He was very weak, most wouldn't have been able to survive the circumstance at all. He lay on the cot in the cabin, shivering, laying on his stomach to spare the many cuts in his back. "Setrina," he said feverishly now and then, his eyes cloudy with fever. "Setrina, where are you?" Even if she was there he was too sick to be aware of her for the moment. All it would take was time... The day turned to night, a rainy, windy night. The cabin was cooling down and the orc was already freezing.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:58 pm 

As they made their way out she would grab a few supplies as she saw them but didn't take to much time knowing he needed to rest and heal as soon as possiable. once they was in the small cabin she would tend to his wounds the best she could. making sure they was clean at least.

while she was cleaning she would lose control and numbers would look around some. seeing kagan there hurt she fiugered out what had happened. finishing what setrina started she would then look around the cabin to find a small old blanket. shaking it out really good before going over and very gently laying it down on him.

hearing him call out for her other half she walks over and sat down on the floor next to his head. " we are here. just rest ok" she says softly as she rubs the top of his hand softly. " i'm going to go outside soon though to find some wood. we need to keep you warm. "

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:08 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Was this the nightmare #74 had always feared? It had to be close. Her other side knew that she had agreed to remove it, her master's plan might be falling apart because she was not there, and with all of the destruction and bloodshed at the hospital she had spread the idea that her people were dangerous.

Of course, that could all have been apart from her thinking. Maybe right now trying to keep Kagan, her rescuer from dying. Of course he had really rescued Setrina, and #74 knew that Master Tannow disliked Kagan, a man she was now helping... He was defenseless. Maybe, removing this thorn from the master's side would win her his good will again?

So much to think about as the wind picked up, the bodies on the hospital floor bled dry, and somewhere far away Tannow realized he would have to make his move WITHOUT the tool he'd built for the job...

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:31 am 

making sure he was covered up the best he could be with the blanket. she would stand up and go outside. taking a moment she would look around. everything was falling appart. if she left now and went back to either her master or the hospital. if she could find the way she would be killed more and likly. the hospital will kill her no matter what.

if she would go and kill kagan and take his head back to her master then maybe he will take her back. then the only thing she would have to worry about is setrina. if she found out she would more and likly kill tannow and then where would they be.

sighing she would go about getting firewood. making a few trips back to the cabin to put the wood outside of the door. finding what ever she could on the ground. once she believed she had enough to make it thorugh most the night she would move it inside quietly. looking over at him to make sure he is ok she would go to the fire place and go about getting a fire made. by this time she was getting cold now. expcally in her short outfit now.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:43 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

The last time the elf had looked over to Kagan he was sleeping, but suddenly she heard a noise and there he was, sitting on the bed against the wall. The shadows from the flickering firelight painted darkness over him, so that only the shine of his eyes was visible in the blackness.

"You're not Setrina right now, are you?" His voice, already generally low and rough, was somehow now more intimidating. "You're the other one. The one Tannow calls Number. The one who tried to kill the one I love." Something like a growl passed his lips. "You both share that body. That's why you get to live." He closed his eyes for a moment, still in incredible pain from the fight and still weak from it.

"How could you cut her out? Did you even consider what that would leave you as? You'd be defenseless, and if you think Tannow would have protected you..." Kagan looked down with a bitter laugh. "And people say orcs are stupid."

He pushed himself up, standing tall over her, now fully visible in the firelight. "Come here. If I let you freeze, Setrina freezes too." He roughly grabbed the elf and hauled her to his side, embracing her. His arms wrapped over her neck in such a way as to start crushing it if he wanted. "We're going to stay like this until you're warm. Like it or not." The orc's harsh tone was somewhat offset by his grapple, he was not being sexual or violent beyond merely holding her there. "Whatever you think of your master, #74... He will not welcome you back."

View Likes PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:26 pm 

hearing the noise she looks back at him. shaking her head when he asked if she was setrina. she watches him stand up and tower over her. for the first time she was scared of the orc. bitting her lower lip some so she didn't cry out or whimmper as he pulled her roughly to his side.

she sat there quietly for a bit just watching the fire burn. " I know he won't take me back. I even thought of offing you while i had the chance but that would not end well for any of us. she would just in return kill tannow." sighing a bit she close her eyes. " i'm sorry....i just wanted to be loved. I see how wrong i was to thinking that...I...i should of just stuck to my first plan and not try to get rid of her. but now it doesn't matter. i have no friends, no allies. just a orc in love with my other half that i'm sure hates me for good reason now." she says softly

shaking her head a bit she fights back the tears. " you wounds need tended to." she says looking to him

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:48 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

"They'll still be there tomorrow, you can deal with them then." Kagan let the crackling of the fire speak for him for some time, but his grip on the elf finally softened, he was still holding her but there was no threat of violence in the way he did so.

"I don't know if my death would have been enough for you to get back into Tannow's good graces, but... I appreciate you not trying to find out. I don't think it was just about not making Setrina mad either," he said, "you would've missed my roguish charm." It was a joke, but he said it roughly enough it could have been serious. The truth was, #74 was right. Kagan was having trouble not hating her, she was infatuated by a devil in human form and she had tried to remove the spirit he loved from her body.

Still... She had shown him kindness when she could have killed him. And, as much as he hated to admit it - Kagan wasn't actually a monster. He definitely carried himself that way, and if the day had shown anything it was that he could kill like a wild animal, but that had been out of a desire to protect the woman he loved. A woman whose body, whose wayward other half was shaking and crying in front of him. He could not be callous to that.

"I want to hate you. Right now especially. But... That wasn't what I wanted before." Kagan sighed. The bloodloss was making him share more than he normally would have. "A while back, we talked about your future with love. About how... Each of you love different people. And how you would do best to find one person both sides of you could love." Kagan laughed a little. "Would have been nice to be that someone. You know, before this madness happened." He winced a little, laughing hurt his ribs.

"Look... You can make friends, and find allies. And, more importantly, you can probably find a way to get Setrina to forgive you." Kagan took a step back, sitting shakily down on the bed. He really was at the end of his strength. "Sit with me?" He waved the cot's blanket at her. "It's warmer over here."

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:01 pm 

she listens to him and softly wiped the tears from her eyes. when he let go and went back to the cot she would watch him. slowly she stood up and walks over to him. " i'll set on the floor you need to lay down and get your rest. " she says softly laying her hand on his that held the blanket.

" it's a little funny my first plan was to do what tannow was training me to do and ge my freedom. then find a way to free you. so you two could be together. " softly she would reach out and touch his check for a moment before letting both of her arms dropped to her side. " perhapes one day i'll make it up to you and her. now lay down i'll watch over you till we fall asleep or she comes out. "

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:08 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Kagan coughed, it sounded bad. Still, he was not giving in. "If you freeze, she freezes. Besides, you're the reason I got this beat up, and the bestway for both of us to keep warm is to stay together." The orc smiled. "As a bonus, I won't bring it up again. Now come on. I won't hurt you, we'll lay down and avoid dying together. Okay?"

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:12 pm 

she sighs a bit and nods. she has delt with enough stuborn people to know this was a losing battle for her. besides he needed to rest. slowly she sat down next to him. she looks up to him. " there now get some rest" she says taking the small blanket and putting over the both of them the best she could. leaning against him softly to make it fit them better.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:24 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Kagan shook his head. "Normally I have trouble sleeping. I doubt... I'll be able..." And he was out. The orc was just too weak to continue staying awake. He had lost a LOT of blood, and besides had fought incredibly powerfully to free Setrina... And #74. Both of them. And, even knowing the road ahead was confusing and difficult... Kagan did not regret that. He slept fully through the night.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:30 pm 

she would let him sleep for as long as he needed. only getting up to put more wood on the fire. half way through the night she would finally fall asleep against him. in the morning she would wake up and carefully move away from him. making sure the blanket was over him before going over to the fireplace to see if there was any coals left to get the fire going again. she would have to try and find some food and perhapes soething to help him with the pain.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:06 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

The area around the cabin was forested, but not too densely, as if it sat halfway between wilderness and civilization. Along the dirt roadways was where the danger was, between the hospital's remaining staff likely bringing in the royal army and the many highwaymen and thieves who plagued anyone other than said army. To the other side the thick woods were home to who knew what? It was all but impossible to predict any outcome of venturing in deeper. Still, to find resources, it was one or the other...

Kagan rose shortly after #74, and he wanted to help. "I don't know what the plan is exactly, but I'm not letting you get yourself killed." He was making an active effort to show her consideration, he still wasn't ready to fully trust her but he wanted to reach that point.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:52 pm 

she would hear him stir and walk over to him. " i'm going to go try find us something to eat then tend to your wounds. there is a few small coals in the fire pit. think you can get a good cooking fire going?" she asks looking to him. " and i'll be careful so setrina comes back ot you safe and sound." she says softly. yes he was being nice to her but it was cause of her other half that is it.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:29 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Kagan laughed a little, but his tone quickly grew harsher. "Maybe don't be so obvious with the pouting." He shrugged. "Anyway I saved you as much as I saved her. You're important to me, or... You will be, as soon as all the crazy's out of you and you know Tannow isn't your friend." Why not be direct, after all. "In the meantime, well... We should try to be friends. We're on our own for the time being, no reason to hold grudges. I'm working on forgiving you, whether you deserve it or not. Maybe show me that same courtesy."

View Likes PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:48 pm 

Her eyes would go wide a little. he thought she was crazy. she would look down a bit. fighting the tears that threaten to fill her eyes. he wanted her for something but what. " so...what do you want me for?" she says a bit coldly and looks up at him. " tannow wanted me to be his little assasin to kill those that stood between him and becoming king and now you want me for something so what do you want from me." wiping her eyes a little. " all i know is how to be a slave and please my master. is that want you want. a little slave and lover all wrapped up in one?" yes she was emonal the last week had been rough for her. the tears she wiped away was soon replaced.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:57 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

There was a silence, the orc's brow was furrowed, his hands almost shaking. How could she have said that to him? Hadn't he always defended her, always shown her kindness even while she rambled on about her master? He had just saved her even from herself! He was so shocked, so angry, but more than that he just didn't know what to tell her that she would listen to. It felt useless, and he was so tired already.

"I don't want you... 'For' anything." His low voice rumbled with emotion. "I don't want you to be my slave, or my assassin, or even my ****ing friend anymore!" His hand smashed down onto the cot beside him, breaking the frame beneath it in half. "I want you to be free! Not earn it like a pet, not barter it, ****ing take it!" He coughed, his shouting damaging himself somewhat. "I spent so long dreaming about freedom, you could have had it from day one and you don't even care!"

Limping, Kagan started toward the door. "Forget it. I'll go die somewhere else." He was hurting behind his rage, but it wouldn't matter. He was too tired...

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:11 pm 

she would jump when he broke the cot and yelled at her. hearing him cough then heads towards the door she would watch him. then quickly moved so she was in between him and the door. " i'm sorry kagan." she says softly looking down a bit. " i spoke out of turn. but i'm scared. really scared."

slowly she looks to him. " i don't know how it is to be free or even wish or dream of it. the thought of it terrifies me. i don't know how to dream like you or setrina. she wants freedom and she wants you. i'm sorry for making this so hard. " she knew if he left and got hurt even more or die setrian would have her head somehow. " please sit back down and let me tend to your wounds or.." she pauses for a moment. " let me see if i can get her out. "

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:20 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Kagan tried to keep going, but he simply wasn't strong enough to push past anyone right now, even #74. "No" he said, suddenly worried. "I don't want you to bring her out." The orc shook his head. "I know how she feels about me, that isn't the point. You're the one I need to be able to accept, not her, and you need to be able to accept me." He leaned back against the wall, breathing unevenly. "Please... And you didn't speak out of turn. You don't belong to me. We're the same, nobody's in charge." He fell back a little, sliding down into a sitting position.

"I'm sorry... You feel like I want something out of you. I just... Hate to see someone choose their own misery. That's what it seems like when you speak of Tannow."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next