All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1739
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would go over to him and sat down next to him. softly and hestantly she would reach up and touch his for head. " i'll do my best to keep my emotions in line and " sighing a bit she lets her hand drop. " i'm just so lost right now i don't know what to do but to help you heal. " she says looking at his eyes. " you need food and water i'm going to go find us something you need to rest. i promise i'll be careful and not talk to anyone ok." she was worry about him.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:42 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 228
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
"If anything goes wrong, run. Don't come back, don't try to save me again. Just run. No sense dying for nothing." Kagan took the elf's hands in his, looking into her eyes. "You matter. Okay? You are important. Don't waste your life helping someone else feel important."

_________________
Image


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1739
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would nod a bit. softly squeezing his hand. " i'll do my best. you try to get some more rest ok. " she says. slowly she would stand and look down at him one more time before slipping out side. she would do her best to stay hidden. should she see anyone. finding a willow tree she would smile and go about digging up some of its root breaking it off.

walking a bit more she found the house. she didn't like the ideal of taking things but she couldn't very well go ask for them. keeping a careful eye out she would carefully watch the house for a bit. seeing cloths out drying. noticing a blanket that had fallen off and blown to some trees she would carefully sneak over and grab it folding it up as quickly as she could and as small as she could. spotting a small bucket near by she grabbed that as well. before glancing around a bit more she saw a few other things that would be handy but didn't want to chance it. a blanket and bucket was enough.

sneaking away from the house she would find a small river and using the blanket was able to catch a few small fish and fill the bucket. it wasn't much but it was something. carefully she would make her way back to the small cabin hoping kagan was ok still


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:01 am 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 228
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
As the elf went about her day, working to survive by light theft and a light step in general, a pair of eyes had fixed upon her. It watched her explore around the willow tree, around the home, and fish in the river. Watching, not interfering or announcing itself, not yet made up in mind on what to do. When she turned back towards the cabin, its mind was made up. Before she was all the way back, appearing in her path suddenly, shaking off the aspect that camouflaged it, a large wolf stood between #74 and her destination. Its eyes were shrouded in shadow, and something about it gave the her the feeling that this was no average creature. A feeling that was confirmed as it spoke - a voice, otherworldly and difficult to identify as male or female.

"I am hungry." The creature's shadowed gaze locked onto the elf.

_________________
Image


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1739
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would stop and look to the wolf and frowns a bit. " i'm afraid all i have is a few fish. " she would adjust her grip on the bucket she had. ready to swing it if she needed to. which she thought she would have to. this wolf looked a lot hungryer then the fish she had.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:43 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 228
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
The creature remained silent for some time, as the wind picked up around it. The days had become so cold since #74 left Tannow's side. It did, however, take a step towards the elf. "Are you hungry, too?" The shadows never left the eyes. This creature was no natural wolf, nor even a wolf who could speak. It was as if something else, stranger and more foreign, had wrapped the aspect of a wolf around itself. "We could eat together, once you cook the fish." Its next words carried a faint trace of suggestion. "Surely you have a home out of the wind we could eat in..."

_________________
Image


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1739
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
when it took a step towards her she would frown a bit. thinking quickly. " what are you sir? i know of no kind of wolf who can speak." she says just deciding to be blunt.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:07 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 228
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
The creature hesitated for a moment, then there was a laughing sound. A musical, alien sort of a laugh. "What are you? Not a slave, not a soldier... Something new inside, but what is it?" It drew closer, always closer, one step at a time. "What I am is like what you are... Something new inside. Something else, no one knows what it is." Now it was easily in range to lunge for her. "I say again, I am hungry. And so are you. Invite me into your home." These last words were command, not request.

_________________
Image


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1739
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she thinks for a moment then steps back shaking her head. " no i think we should go our own ways now sir goodbye." she wasn't about to take him back to the cabin where kagan was healing. she will not endanger him after everything he did to save her.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:28 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 228
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
With a sudden hiss, the shadows in the wolf's eyes melted away, revealing glowing green orbs. As it stepped back momentarily, the elf would see that it seemed almost to hover over the ground, rarely did any of its paws actually make contact. "I will remember this." Its eyes were shining, the light from them almost pulsing over and out. "You left me hungry. I will leave you far worse." It seemed as though it was about to lunge at her, and then at the last second it melted entirely away into the breeze, misting out over the leaves on the ground.

Kagan was not in the cabin, but outside of it, trying to gather wood for the fire without hurting himself. "Stupid... Stupid," he muttered to himself, feeling the pain in his body. He did not for a second regret breaking into that hellhole to find Setrina and #74, but he should really have come up with a better plan for getting out again...

_________________
Image


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1739
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she couldn't help but back up quickly when it lunges at her. looking around when it dissappered she sighs. " i'm sorry but i have someone i need to keep safe." looking down at the fish she caught. she would take one and lay it on the ground. she will eat light tonight.

making her way back to the cabin she stops when she sees him and shakes her head. " get back inside kagan." she says walking over to him. " i'll get the firewood." she says watching him carefully


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:38 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 228
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
The orc shook his head, with a harsh laugh that was obvious (even to #74) to be wholly for show. "Nobody's going to tell me I can't pick up a few pieces of wood safely." Kagan walked over to the elf and smiled widely. "I'm glad to see you. I've been trying to think about what we should do... Where we should be going, I mean. I have some ideas, but I was wondering if you had anywhere you wanted to see?" He let out a more genuine laugh. "When you figure we're dead no matter where we go, there's no reason not to pick the most interesting places."

_________________
Image


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1739
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would sigh a bit. " you need to heal so back to the cabin." she says and points. " though you are right expcally if tannow does his plan." she would look around a bit as she walks to the cabin.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:53 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 228
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
Kagan walked beside her, looking towards her as he continued. "His plan... I gather that it would have started tomorrow. Do you know anything about what it was? I mean..." The orc paused. "... Is it possible that he's just insane? That there is no plan? That this was all about controlling you?" He stepped into the cabin, but stayed beside #74.

_________________
Image


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1739
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would walk inside and set the stuff she found to the side. before taking the firewood from him. " he was training me to be a little assasine basically. i was to help kill a few people so he could become king. the first one was going to be at the party he was holding." as she spoke she would go about putting the wood by the fireplace and make sure the fire was good to cook on before getting the blanket and spreading it out so it could dry. before going to cook the fish.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:01 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 228
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
The orc blinked a few times as if surprised, still standing beside #74. By the time he thought to offer his help, her immediate work was done. "That's... That's kind of a big plan. And something tells me he's unlikely to give it up, even if he doesn't have you. Which means either he'll get killed off and we'll still be runaways, or he'll become king and have a whole nation to chase us with. So, like I said before, we're dead." Kagan clapped a hand on the elf's shoulder in a friendly way. "So, what do you want to see first? There's a lot of nice places in this mousetrap of a kingdom."

_________________
Image


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:11 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1739
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would look to him and thinks then her eyes go wide. " kagan. what if we leave the kingdom? he can't get us then correct." she says and looks up at him with hope.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:16 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 228
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
For a moment there was silence, and a rare look crossed Kagan's face. It was a look he had trouble controlling, one that was unfortunate to feel. "It's... It's not that easy. I mean... I don't like to use the word impossible, but we'd be facing walls, guards, checkpoints, and if we finally got out... Who the hell even knows what's out there?" The orc looked down. "I hear that it's a real nightmare beyond the kingdom. Freaky stuff, held at bay by a miniature army along our borders."

Eventually, though, he just shrugged. "But you're right. We've got pretty low odds either way, if I have to pick I think a chance to live is better than staying in this land until we're caught and strung up." His tone grew soft, a sign that he was serious. "I couldn't take that, seeing you die that way..."

_________________
Image


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 1739
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
she would nod a bit. " i don't want to see you that way either." she says before looking back to the fish. " kagan have you ever heard of a wolf that can speak and dissapper right in front of someone?" she asks softly


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:37 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 228
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
Once again, Kagan's normal, somewhat flippant air was stolen away from him, leaving the orc quiet and contemplative. He seemed like he was fighting to fully capture an old memory, something that he had forgotten - or chosen to block away. When he did speak, he was sitting on the floor with his back to the wall, as close to the fireplace as he could be without sitting in it. "My mother... Used to tell stories about spirits." His gaze was distant, he spoke with a halt. "Sometimes they looked like animals. She said they hide in remote places." He looked towards #74 again. "There was more than that, I'm sure. But I don't really remember her very well, to be honest..."

_________________
Image


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Group; All Material is the Express Property of Creative Freedom RPG and Its Members | DVGFX2 by: Matt

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection