All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

doing her best to stay calm she thinks and nods a bit with a soft sigh. " i understand." she says and looks to the horses a bit. thinking a bit. kagan is proble trying to escape at the moment she had to keep him distracted if possable but how.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:34 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

That was Number. Definitely. All doubts left Tannow's mind. "And you're sure you haven't seen Kagan? That's... Troubling. He may have lost his way. I'll have to send someone to help bring him back to us." The master looked down to the ground. "Still... I hate to ruin your night with work issues." His eyes met hers once again. "We can ride. I'm sure the orc is only sleeping somewhere."

Tannow knew Kagan had fled. It was all that made sense, the orc was otherwise very dutiful. And the hate he had for Tannow was not unknown to the master. He vowed inwardly to make Kagan pay with his blood, but outside he still seemed relaxed and calm.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:42 pm 

She would look to him surpised then smile. " if that is what will make you the happiest. " she says and would reach out and softly touch one of the horses rubbing his neck. it was almost to easy but she will take it. " kagan seemed tired during our training a bit. either that or i'm getting better then i thought." she says and looks to him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:51 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

"I don't doubt you're improving. You have a background in combat, even if you aren't usually aware of it." Tannow mounted up on the darker of the two horses. It was, he knew, also the faster one. No reason to take risks. "Actually you owe something to your other side, in that regard. As... Difficult, as I know she is for you, she's also worked hard to keep you alive." Tannow waited for the elf to rise up on her horse. "What will make me the happiest is for you to succeed in the tasks I assign you. You know this.

"Aside from that, a little selfishness wouldn't kill you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:10 am 

she would carefully mount up on the horse though she had a bit of difficulty. Once she was on she looks at her and nods a bit. " I will work on that" she says and smiles a little. " she did do a good job of keeping us alive in the pits."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:14 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

"Well," Tannow said, "take the lead? I'll be able to keep up with you. I don't suggest we leave the grounds, but otherwise you are free to pick whichever direction you choose." His eyes clouded for a moment, still fixated internally on the ruin he would bring to Kagan if the two ever met again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:27 am 

she would nod a bit. " ok" she says and would lead the way first just keeping it a slow speed till they got to one of the feilds. she couldn't help but smile feeling the wind blow across her. yes she brought him out there to distract him and to see if she could fool him but now she was enjoying the ride.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Keeping up with the elf, Tannow was still letting her lead. This aimlessness was always taxing to him, but Number had to be coddled as much as Setrina needed discipline. At least things would soon be under way. After the party, assuming #74 did her job, the next three tasks would fall in relatively rapid succession. And then, when the bodies were cast aside, Tannow could rise - as he'd always felt he deserved to. And then... Well, what happened next was still very much up in the air. Only time would tell that.

Reaching the side of the elf, Tannow slowed his horse a little, as an indication that she should do the same with hers.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:32 pm 

she was enjoying the ride and trying to think of ways to keep kagan safe should he be caught and brought back. Looking over at tannow she would slow her horse to a stop. " is everything ok?" she asks concern she broke character or something. she knew she couldn't keep the act up. for one she was getting a headace fighting her so much and two well she wasn't a goody person

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:14 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

"I think so, yes." Tannow surveyed the dim fields for a long moment of silence, taking in the lands he had for so long called home. "I won't miss this place, #74. I won't miss the trees, or the horses, or the house." He closed his eyes. "I'll miss the quiet, though. What about you?" He opened his eyes to lock with her pretty dark ones. "Will you miss any of it when we've gone?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:06 pm 

She would look around a bit. what would she miss. there was one thing she would miss and look up as some birds flew by. " the morning song birds." she says softly letting her mask slip and frowns a bit. there was something else she would miss but she wasn't going to tell him that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:19 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

"I didn't know you liked birds. I'll have to get you some." Tannow smiled for a moment, almost sympathetic even as he was - and then it was gone. "Come on, we'll head back for now. I'll take you riding again soon."

That night he bid the elf goodnight, but did not immediately leave her quarters. Waiting for a sign before he spoke his mind, after all even though he believed he had been spending time with Number earlier, she might have changed her personality now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:27 pm 

she would look to him and nods. not trusting herself to speak right now. turning the horse around she would head back to the manor. as they walked back to their room she would finally let go control. it surprised numbers to see tannow standing in her room when she turned around. " need anything sir?" she asks softly putting her hands behind her back.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:36 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Lukin nodded briefly. "Yes, actually." He stepped into the room with her, circling it slowly as he continued to speak. "I've been agonizing for some time over how to motivate you. What best compels you to do the things I need you to do." His green eyes flashed towards her for a moment, then back to the unending path before him. "I tried fear. Anger. The promise of freedom, the threat of suffering. All perfectly suitable methods of instruction for others, but you are unusually... Unmoved, by those kinds of things. You say, repeatedly, that what drives you forward is the desire to please me." He stopped his pacing, and turned to face her fully, letting the silence grow. "Did you mean that? Is there a limit to what you would do to please me, or are you certain that you want nothing more?"

Tannow searched the elf for any sign of hesitation, any resistance at all. This matter with Kagan's escape had forced his hand, by #74's account her other half would be highly sympathetic to his plight which would likely increase her sway and power over Number. But now that even the docile, gentle side could fight, and was sworn to his service of her own accord... There was really no reason for him to keep Setrina around at all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:59 am 

she would keep a eye on him and listens carefuly. thinking quickly she would sigh. " i don't think i will be able to bed with you for fear if she got out. she has made it quiet clear she wants nothing like that with you." she says hopeing this didn't displease him to much. she didn't want him hurt and if they would to switch inthe middle of that she would be able to hurt him badly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:08 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

The master's reaction was at first to pause, silent, unblinking. Then, suddenly, he was laughing. A lot. Beside himself. For probably the first time she would see him genuinely amused, thoroughly set into a fit of mirth. "I... I..." He tried to say, still catching his breath and laughing. But eventually he managed to settle down enough to say "I wasn't... Thinking that!" He shook his head, a cruelly unflagging grin formed on his face. "I mean, please don't be offended," even though he would have been absolutely fine if she was offended, "I'm not in the habit of bedding the staff and you'd have known long before this night if I was."

Finally letting himself breathe, Tannow regarded #74 with a chilling smile. "It's a more intimate sacrifice, mere sex is much the same as making dinner or sweeping the floor, or some other sacrifice of your time for my betterment. This is... Personal." He reached out both arms and took the elf's shoulders. "Number, you are invaluable to my work, to my plans... You are the instrument of my will, and in you my hopes and happiness lie." His tone grew cold. "You, not Setrina." His green eyes were all but burning. "I don't need your other half, and now you don't need her either. You can survive and even thrive without her." He let a small laugh pass his lips. "And in these advanced times... There are surgeons who can remove her from you permanently."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:16 am 

she would watch him laugh and smile glad that didn't upset him any. hearing about the surgery she would look to him suprised. could she actual do that destory a part of her in a way. pushing a few strains of hair behind her ear she clearly was thinking. " i...i don't know...she has been a part of me for so long. if i was it would destroy her correct?" she asks looking to him. clearly scared now. as she messed with her dress a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:26 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Fear? So this creature was not so alien after all. Tannow let his intensity fade back into a smooth, controlled presentation of personality. "Destroy her? Number, dear Number... It would complete you. While she exists you are half of yourself. Without her you would be whole again." His fingers gently brushed her hair over one of her ears. "You would be free to do as you pleased without resistance. Free to obey, free to love, free to touch." He stepped away again. "You could be at my side always if she wasn't pushing you away from me." He looked strangely vulnerable as he added "don't... Don't you want that?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:47 pm 

When he brushes her hair back she would close her eyes for a sec. Looking back at him she bites her lower lip. It would change her plans but she would be happy. Slowly she would nod. " Yes I would like that." She says softly. Still a bit scared. " Your not tricking me though right. Your not going to get rid of her then toss me to the side once your done."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:58 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

For a moment, like so many moments between them, there was silence. Tannow's dark hair framed his eyes as they kept locked with hers, unblinking and unwavering. Then suddenly his arms were fully around her and he embraced the fearful creature to him, letting her hear his steady heartbeat.

For a miniature eternity the two stayed this way, locked together in the quiet of the chamber. And then, finally, Tannow spoke. "No one feels the way you do," he said in almost a whisper, "I could never let you go."

And it was the sweetest lie he had ever told.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next