All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:38 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She would watch him stand up and move behind her. As he rubbed her shoulder she would moan a little in relief and let her head drop down a bit. Her shoulders was very tight from training with Kahan. " Ahh I do not know. I never really had free time before. " She says with a giggle.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:06 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

Tannow continued to rub over #74's shoulders for another minute or two, then spoke. "Well, you have the rest of today to figure it out." He let her go and walked towards the door out of the room, not stopping as he added "I'll be around if you think of anything, otherwise I'll see you tomorrow." With that, he was gone from the room.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:58 am 

she would relaxes a bit more as he rubbed her shoulders. when he stopped she would lok over at him as he walked out of the room. sitting there for a bit she tried to think of what she could do. getting up she would start to walk around the manor lost in her thoughts. until setrina came out.

fiugering out where she was quickly and relizing they was not training she smirks and goes find kagan. it's been a few days since she got to see him and wanted to make sure goody was doing well in training.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:35 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Kagan would prove hard to find, but if Setrina persisted she would eventually come across him in the barracks, sitting on his bed and (from the look of things) brooding. His head was filled with thoughts of rebellion, heartbreak, self-disgust... Tonight his job was to kill one of the new slaves. To keep the others in line. But he wasn't sure he could do it anymore. He hated what he had to do to survive, but he wasn't willing to die either.

When he saw Setrina, the orc smiled politely, but his eyes showed how distracted he was at the moment. "Hey, what's up?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:44 pm 

she would smile when she finally found him. checking to make sure not to many people was around she walks over and sat at the foot of his bed. " apperently we had the afternoon off so i fuiger come and see you for a bit. though you look pretty deep in thought."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:14 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

She was sitting with him? Maybe it was Setrina this time. Or maybe Kagan was just seeing what he wanted to see. "We have the afternoon? I think that's just you. I, uh... Definitely busy this evening. But I have some time now, how can I help you?" The orc turned his focus fully to the elf. "Anything wrong?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:18 pm 

she would shrug a bit. " haven't seen you since this whole mess started up to much. it's odd not having you franticaly cleaning up my mess. she also left a note saying i should check in on you. after what i heard of new slaves coming in tonight i agree. tough job. " she says looking at him concern.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:24 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

The orc felt a pang in his chest. At first it was relief, he had missed Setrina and it was good to speak with her. But then it changed, shifted and grew sour. She knew about his coming burden. "Yeah... Yeah I'm not looking forward to it. But it's how we survive, right? Keep our heads down..." He turned his eyes down for a moment, and then they were back on the elf. "I've been thinking about it. I don't think I'll survive if I just cut and run. I mean... It's possible, but runaway slaves are pretty much public enemy number one around here. But then I wouldn't have to kill any more of us." He braced himself for what he had to say next. "And... I wouldn't have to keep fighting past your other half to get a glimpse of you."

Kagan smiled, it was a sad smile. "She's... Frustrating. She loves Tannow like he's some kind of dark messiah. All these years I've been waiting for the perfect moment to take him down, but with her around it probably won't be possible. Hell, if I took you with me to do it you'd likely revert to her right before I could deliver the blow." He thought about rising to leave, but stayed on the bed. "It would hurt less if I didn't have a crush on you, but I do, so... I think running is my only choice."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:35 pm 

she would sigh and lean against him. "i know it sucks but we can't help it. we are trying to learn how to control it better but it's diffucult and painful. " she would close her eyes and rest her head on him. " she loves him but she knows it's a one sided love. a doomed one. at the end of this big task we are training for he is setting us free. "

she would slowly move so she could look at him. " she told me not to give up how i feel for you but i have to be careful. tannow has already threaten me with not just my death but every elf death. all to be slow and painful. i hate to see what he would do or say if he found out about you."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:50 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Kagan laughed, not because it was funny but because of how unfunny it was. "I don't think he's powerful enough to hurt every elf. Only the king could do something like that. But he could definitely hurt you, and I would hate to have that happen." He reached out a hand and grasped her shoulder for a moment. "I want... I want to cut him down. And I feel like with what he's teaching you, you could do it. But she will never let you. Just like you'll never let her give in fully. You're both pulling in opposite directions..." He sighed. "I wish sometimes that there was a way to just have you. It's not that I can't like 'Goody', but the way she talks about Tannow is just sick." The orc stood up. "I don't believe in being careful anymore. I've been careful for too long. I want to tear him down, but I'll have to settle for escape. Even if it kills me."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:55 pm 

she would look to him and frowns a bit. she knew if he did try to escape there was a chance tannow would use her against him should be caught. but she knew how it was to be stuborn. sighing she stand up and walks to him. " just becareful and if you do manage to escape stay safe till we are free. i'll come and find you." she says looking up at him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:57 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Kagan nodded. "Careful... You bet." Without any hesitation, he reached forward and kissed Setrina, hands on her sides for a moment. "Well, gotta go before you threaten to murder me again." He bowed his head momentarily, spun on his heel and was out of the barracks seconds later.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:03 pm 

her eyes go wide at the kiss. just as she kissed him back he broke it then walked off. blinking a few times to fuiger out what just happened. " ahhh you just had to do that didn't you. i'll kick your *** next time." she yelled. knowing he would know she ment him walking off so fast. sighing a bit she would touch her lips. she will find a way to be with him.

getting herself undercontrol she would smile and head to find tannow. a plan forming in her own head.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:06 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

The master was in the dining room, talking with Jhea when Setrina appeared. With a respectful nod, he dismissed Jhea and waved Setrina over. "Yes? Did you decide how you wanted to spend this evening?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:08 pm 

she would look at tannow and the old bat. she had to fool him that she was numbers. walking over to him she would smile. " i was hoping to go for a ...horse back ride." she says softly. not sure how he would take the request at all

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:12 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Tannow cocked his head to the side initially. Well, that was a surprise. Number hadn't shown any particular fondness for horses up to this point. Even so, it was not as though he had any reason to doubt her. Even so...

"Certainly. After dinner, if that's agreeable to you." Tannow rose. "Is anything else on your mind?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:15 pm 

she would watch him stand up and smiles brightly. well the best she could. " if that is what will make you the happiest. " thinking a bit she shakes her head. " not that i can think of. "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:18 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

With a dismissive nod, Tannow returned to his thoughts.

After dinner the night was warm. Tannow saddled two horses, and looked around the stable with some displeasure. When Setrina arrived he had for the moment left the horses tethered to the post. "Have you seen Kagan this evening? I assigned him a task that really can't wait."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:22 pm 

setrina had gone back to their bed to rest and tried her best to stay in control. it was painful but she was able to do so. quickly making her way down to the stables. looking to tannow she would shake her head. " not since my training with him." she says.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:25 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

"Ah..." Tannow's green eyes seemed to flicker for a moment. "Well, I would like very much to take you riding as you had requested, but the work has to be done. I may have to postpone our outing."

He was watching her now. Her reaction would be all the proof he needed, at least he thought so. If she stayed calm, she had to be Number. Setrina would likely lose her cool at having whatever her plan was changed. Tannow knew he was probably just being overcautious, but it was a hard habit to shake.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next