All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:01 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

“You have a way with colour,” Draco stated, seeing at the yellow complimented Alycia perfectly and he knew that the pink was going to do the same to him. It was refreshing to see someone who wanted to go a less traditional way with colour.
Alycia was very pleased with the outfit as well, liking what Harry had done, especially considering that he wasn’t used to designing for women. “Just remember that I have different curves from what you are used to.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:03 am 

While Harry hadn't actively been trying to fish for compliments, he was immensely relieved that both of his models seemed to like how it looked on Alycia. Not realising he had been holding his breath, Harry exhaled.
"That's not a bad start," he muttered under his breath, not fully decided whether or not that comment was directed anybody but himself. Not too hung up by it, Harry yet again put on his glasses and moved slightly closer to Alycia.
"Can I?" he asked, looking at her while speaking, though momentarily turning away in search for the pin needle bracelet laying on his table.
It visibly took Alycia a couple of moments to realise what Harry asked permission to do, before the model smiled at the question. "Sure, go right ahead."
Harry carefully returned the smile, before turning his attention to first and foremost the muslin jacket. Fidgeting slightly with rolling up the sleeves to a more appropriate length, he trailed on. "It's a big big, isn't it - Is it uncomfortable? Or is the fit just off."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:06 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco watched as Harry worked with Alycia’s outfit, surprised to see the consideration the designer had for his model’s comfort. It was pretty rare to see a designer explicitly ask for permission to alter an outfit, but the gesture was very appreciated. Sometimes it was nice to know that some designers saw them as human beings rather than just cloth hangers.
“I think you may be forgetting her breasts,” Draco commented, not that he was an expert on fit, but he had worn a lot of women’s apparel and knew how women’s and men’s apparel tended to differ from one another.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:06 pm 

Harry turned his head, slightly surprised by Draco's input - he, however, welcomed and couldn't help but smile at the phrasing.
"I am familiar with breast, thank you," Harry chuckled out, the only harsh thing about is answer being the choice of words. After all, Draco wasn't wrong.
Instead, Harry took a couple of steps behind Alycia, softly tugging at the fabric at her sides, trying to decide if it would be worth adding a couple of darts to the otherwise men's cut jacket, roughly pinning one side for the sake of comparing. "But I think you're right, it needs to be more fitted."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:40 am 

Draco couldn’t help but grin and shake his head at that. He wasn’t familiar with breasts himself, but he did know that they needed to be accommodated in clothes. That was about the extent of his familiarity with breasts, but he figured that that almost went without saying.
“I think that you will find that I am often right,” he said with a crooked grin, not worrying about being seen as too cocky.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:26 pm 

By the time Harry had finished Alycias fitting, both pieces were filled with pins. The muslin jacket would have to undergo some serious tailoring - the two models had found it more flattering if it was a more fitted cut, and Harry was in no position to disagree - but, as he helped Alycia out of it, he was thankful the alterations would be easy to do on the muslin version.
Having sent Alycia off to get out of the pants, Harry once again turned towards Draco. Harry couldn't help but let out a heavy exhale, having to face doing a fitting all over again. "You're up, mate."
At that, the corner of Harry's mouth turned upwards, offering Draco the pink jacket and muslin pants from across the table.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:27 pm 

Draco accepted both pieces, very pleased with how rich the fabric of the pink jacket felt. If Harry got the tailoring right, he was really going to enjoy wearing this outfit. It wasn’t as crazy and elaborate as some people liked to force him into, so that was a nice change of pace.
“On it,” he said as he went to dress up. It didn’t take him long to get into the outfit and appeared in front of Harry again, now wearing the pink jacket and the muslin pants.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 pm 

This time, Harry didn't get a chance to let the models speak their minds; the moment Draco returned to the workplace, Harry let out a thoughtless and relieved. "Oh, that looks so good on you!"
His features had lit up with excitement at the sight, and his smile only widened once he raised his eye in order to meet Draco's. "Don't you think so?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:54 pm 

Harry’s enthusiasm about the outfit was beyond contagious and Draco was glad to see him take such pride in his work. In his defence, it was a really good look and Draco was happy to find that it was very well-tailored as well. It was going to end up really good, he was certain of it.
“It’s great and I think I really like your idea of wearing heels to it.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:00 pm 

Harry's attention had primarily been on looking over how the jacket fit on Draco, itching to trail the seams in order to find out if the fit really was as good as it looked - but Draco's comment brought him right back to reality. Almost surprised, Harry's eyes met Draco's, and though it did come with a delay, Harry's features lit up in a smile.
"I intentionally didn't touch the hem of the pantlegs hoping we could fit them to a pair of heels," Harry admitted, the smile becoming fractionally wider as a twitch pulled at the corner of his mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:16 pm 

Draco smiled softly at that, really liking how enthusiastic Harry seemed about this design; and how he was the one who encouraged to break gender norms. It wasn’t unusual in the fashion industry, but it was still nice to meet someone who wanted to play with it, especially someone who looked like Harry.
“I think that’s really going to make a difference in how I wear it and how I walk in it,” he added with a soft smile, wanting to make it absolutely clear that he liked where they were going with the design.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:00 pm 

Harry felt immensely pleased by how the fitting was going, and even more getting to hear that his models seemed to enjoy his clothes. This left Harry admiring the clothes on Draco's body for another silent moment or two, not even managing to muster enough capacity to decide what the next step should be.
"Do you mind if we put you in shoes now?" he eventually said, his eyes once again meeting Draco's. Once eye contact was reestablished, Harry's lips curled into a sheepish smile, well aware of the fact that he should focus on other more urgent alterations. "Just to humour me, before I ruin the suit by dowsing it in pins?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:29 pm 

To see Harry’s pure excitement about the fitting and the outfit he had made really made Draco thankful that he had gotten him as a designer. He knew that they were probably going to be switched around later on, but he hoped that it would mostly be Harry who would be his designer and that he would keep the general tone he had right now.
“Go right ahead. It’s all the same to me,” he said with a warm smile, wanting to calm Harry as much as possible about this.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:40 pm 

Harry's smile widened a bit at that, before edging past his two models. As he did, he glanced over at his work table, reaching out to thoughtlessly touch the card with Draco's measurements and sizes. Within minutes, Harry had left the station and returned with a pair of canary yellow heels.
Upon returning, Harry seated himself on the his work chair.
"Here," he exhaled, offering Draco the heels as he, eyes elsewhere, attempted to lower the chair as much as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:00 pm 

With a practiced ease, Draco stepped into the heels, making the tall man stand even taller and making his legs appear even longer as well. He knew that he wore heels very well and he was happy to find that they went very well with this outfit as well.
“Want to see me walk?” Draco asked, figuring that Harry would like to see how he outfit moved with the heels as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:59 pm 

Harry glanced up at Draco who know was a solid five inches taller than he had been moments before, and he found it impossible not to grin up at the other.
"Sure," he said, yet again pushing his glasses up into his curls and leaning slightly back into the chair. "Do you wan't me to pin up the pantleg, or can you walk alright?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:06 am 

Draco took a trial step, finding that he would be able to walk just fine without it getting pinned up.
“I’m good,” he said with a soft smile, as he found an unused part of the work room and started walking. It was a rather pleasant outfit to walk in, even if it hadn’t been adjusted perfectly yet.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:12 pm 

Harry placed his forearms against his knees, leaning forwards in his chair as Draco started walking away from him. From the corner of his eyes he saw Alycia move as she too leaned over the table to watch Draco walk in full figure.
"Harry, I love it."
"It's good," Harry said, not knowing what else to say. Seeing a professional model wear his clothes like that almost made Harry dizzy, and he hadn't even gotten a chance to finish the tailoring. By the time Harry had gathered his thoughts, Draco had returned back to the table.
Harry looked up at hin from his seat with a bright smile. "You make it look so good."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:12 pm 

“It moves really well, it makes my job pretty easy,” Draco said with a crooked grin, really enjoying how the fabric was moving and how it was clear that Harry had a clear understanding of how bodies moved. It was going to be pretty good to work together with him from now on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:39 am 

Harry didn't know how else to react to o Draco's compliments, other than just smile dumbly at the praise. He was certain that Draco and Alycia didn't fully understand just how much them liking the clothes meant to him, and, uncertain how to transition, Harry just shifted his posture.
"Alright, come along then," he just said, yet again fidgeting with his glasses, this time pushing them further up the bridge of his nose. He turned towards the table, moving closer the tin of pins. "Let me get that hem pinned up, and we can take it from there."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next