All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:48 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Katsuro supressed a smile as the other guy wore an expression of one that had just dug his own grave. Judging by the pause before Greg answered, he had already concluded that he would lie. Thus it surprised him a little what answer he got. He had expected something vague like businessman as well. Surely there are a lot of legal loan places, so why try to lie about it? Still, Katsuro didn't feel like digging into this matter. He took an obvious glance at the others face before opening his mouth again. "Nah, I wouldn't say that. There should be lots of ladies after that face of yours," he said quite matter of a factly.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:00 pm 

'Damn it. I knew that was a bad idea.' Gregorio mentally cursed as that wasn't the best answer and he rubbed his head again, a nervous habit that he was possibly unknowingly giving away to Katsuro. He made a small tch sound, he hadn't remembered if Katsuro remembered seeing the slap marks on his face a few days ago. "Eh, I don't think a woman could stand me." he muttered as he rubbed his cheek, the mark was gone but he still feel the faint sting of it. He looked at Katsuro, "What about you? You got a woman?" he asked, changing the subject was something he needed now.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:06 am 

Katsuro's intuition had been right. This guy was indeed amusing to talk to. He doubted that Greg was in the same business as him based on the way he handled himself. The movement over his cheek made Katsuro remember the big red hand-shaped mark from a few days ago. He had to smile as he took another breath from his cigarette. "Nah, a woman takes up too much time. She would dump me when she sees my working hours," Katsuro answered offhandly.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:44 am 

He sighed, he could only stand and handle one woman as he figured remaining single was the best choice for him. He wasn't sure about having a woman as a long term partner in his life, especially what his real lifestyle was about. He looked at Katsuro for a moment and leaned back in his seat. "Eh. You'll never know." he said as he huffed. Maybe he needed to find a partner within the mafia? Someone who would understand his real lifestyle, but that was rather difficult unless they knew his family. "You might get lucky and find a lady."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:17 pm 

"Such a fine woman that would accept things as they are probably doesn't exist," Katsuro said with a sigh. "And if she does then she is too good for me." Objectively seen is Katsuro quite the good looking guy. Maculine features, yet not a macho aura. But he knew already that his ideal woman didn't exist. Probably the closest thing was the guy sitting next to him. Katsuro suddenly burst into laughing as he imagined Greg in a pink flowery dress. It didn't suit him at all, he was way to manly for that. "Sorry, sorry," Katsuro tried to apologize as he was catching his breath. "Just a random thought crossed my mind."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:13 pm 

"Hm?" He wasn't expecting the other man to burst out into laughter as this man was weird, but it seemed he was keen enough to see through him. "Do I want to know?" he asked, not sure if he wanted to know. While his lady wasn't bad looking, her temper was another thing, he knew it and it showed she wore the pants in their relationship. It also didn't help his masculine ego and his family had also looked down on him for that too. It was so hard to find a good woman these days.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:20 pm 

"I am pretty sure you don't," Katsuro said while still snickering. Surely any mans ego would be hurt if they would be told that the other just imagined them in a flowery pink dress. "Don't worry about it," he tried to wave it away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:49 pm 

He raised an eyebrow at the other man, he was weird indeed. He took the cig from his ear and debated whether he wanted a smoke or not before looking at Katsuro. He ended up playing with the lighter, it amused him and he looked on ahead, he had to work tonight and he needed to get his place cleaned up for his kid. He sighed, "I got a woman in my life, just not the one I wanted." he said with a huff and rubbed his temples, sometimes that woman just pushed his buttons.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:59 pm 

It seemed like a man could be off worse than having no woman. Having the wrong woman is definitely a hard fate to carry. Thus, Katsuro didn't laugh anymore as he blew a small cloud of smoke towards the sky with a serious face. "You've got it hard man," was his only comment. Katsuro didn't know any details so that was the only comfort he could offer. Normal people would probably go drinking now to talk over their troubles, but Katsuro was forbidden from drinking to always keep his mind sharp.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:26 pm 

Gregorio shrugged as he was almost slouching in his seat and flicked the lighter on, just staring into the flame before closing it, "Eh, I couple more years and I'll survive." he muttered. At least he knew when to keep it in his pants, since he had his kid he wasn't back into the dating game like his brothers, who had all the ladies after them. He then lit his cig as he blew in smoke before exhaling it, maybe he'd go have a drink tonight at home. "Just go find the right one." he said as he stared up at the sky, heck he'd be content to go for a drink now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:40 pm 

"The right one huh...." Katsuro stared off into the distance. The ideal woman would not go out with him. The ideal woman would be one to choose one of his half brothers above him. He sighed. "Then I will probably be single for the rest of my life." Life was not a fairytale. In reality the unfortunate ones would stay unfortunate and not get the greatest happy end of all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:49 am 

It was apparent that Gregorio was single since he was lacking a wedding ring on his left hand, but he still had his son and dealt with his baby mother on a daily basis. Single but he had his dogs as companions and he was lucky enough that he still got to see his kid, albeit for a short couple of days every month. "Perhaps being alone isn't all bad as it's put up to be?" he asked, he didn't much friends either. It was hard to have friends while in the mob, the mob was basically your friends and family. It was also pretty unpredictable on what they'd do once friends would have found out you worked for the mob too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:10 am 

"It can get pretty lonely if you got nobody to talk to except for your colleagues," Katsuro said. And it was not like he could actually talk to any of them. Getting all occupied with feelings was not something that was accepted from a mafioso. Having friends in the other world was nothing but trouble and you never knew if it was a cop or not. Katsuro took another glance at Greg. No that guy wasn't a cop. A cop would be able to lie better. He had finished smoking his cigarette and put it out in his portable astray.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:33 am 

"I suppose." he said, though he wasn't a big fan of talking or listening to his colleagues for long. There really wasn't much for him to talk about that revolved around mafia talk. He was the one staring off into the distance now, there was no life outside the mafia, not that there would be. He stubbed out his cig as he tried to break that habit for the sake of his son and he huffed, his phone was buzzing in his pockets once more. He knew who it was but he didn't feel like answering it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:45 am 

Katsuro also heard Gregs phone buzzing. Yet he didn't pick it up. Was it his troublesome girlfriend? Maybe not having an annoying woman was indeed better. "Unexpectedly, we get along pretty well," Katsuro said while deciding against lighting up another cigarette.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:47 pm 

Gregorio looked over at Katsuro, somehow that made sense as the two seemed to cross paths but he couldn't help but feel a little odd about it. He seemed at ease talking to him, or he was just letting his guard down too easily. He raised an eyebrow, "Huh. I guess so." he said as his phone kept buzzing until it stopped. He looked at Katsuro again before he looked back at his pocket and huffed, guessing he should at least look at who called, "Do you find that strange?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:28 am 

Katsuro smiled. This guy really asked the most unusual questions. "A little," he admitted. "People usually say that I am difficutl to get along with. If you were a girl I would probably start hitting on you by now." Katsuro reminded himself of the hardships that his possible girlfriend would have to go through just because of his birth circumstances. "Nah, probably not," he corrected himself. If he would really come to care about another person then he wouldn't want to drag them through such horrible experiences.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:26 pm 

"What?" Gregorio said as soon as Katsuro said that though of him being a woman. Well, if he was one he'd probably be a fiery redhead who didn't take crap from anyone, though he'd probably be easily flustered by certain things. But then again, what did he know? He looked at Katsuro, this man was strange and was possibly peeving him. But the other man was quick to dismiss it and he figured he'd dismiss it too? Or maybe that was a jab to his masculinity?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:41 pm 

Katsuro misinterpretted Gregs reaction a little. "Don't worry, you wouldn't look good in a pink flowery dress." He tried to calm the other down. The image of Greg in a pink flowery dress is probably stuck in his mind forever. That this could rub more salt into the wound was not in his intentions.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:35 am 

Was that was Katsuro was thinking all along? And what he was laughing about earlier? Him in a dress, that was absurd and most importantly it was a jab at his masculinity. Gregorio's face was easily contorting into a scowl that was soon fuming with anger that the other mobster was thinking about him like that. "What the fancy ****?!" It wasn't surprising for him that the next thing he did was punch Katsuro in the face, sure that he probably knocked out the other man's cig.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next