All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:40 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Katsuro woke up at his usual time. He got up like usual, had breakfast like usual, everything seemed like usual. When he wanted to take a walk like usual, he found out that it was raining. He was one of those types that didn't like to go out in the rain. It was too troublesome. So he stayed inside and did some housework. Was that other guy at the park today in this weather? Or did he not walk his dogs when it rains? Seeing a gangster clean his house with a cigarette stuck in his mouth would certainly have been quite a sight to see, but he didn't want to hire a housekeeper. Those always went through his stuff too much, and then the risk that it could be an undercover cop, which was equal to someone sniffing through his stuff. He would rather do it himself then. After the cleaning was done, he heated up his food from the previous evening and ate it before getting into his suit and to work. Tonight he would mainly be at the office, sorting out paperwork. Looking into who paid how much, who too little or not at all, which shops were not under their protection 'yet'. Pretty boring stuff, but at least he didn't have to go out into the rain. Still, another one of his brothers came by to pick on him. Katsuro just beared with it as usual, fighting back was no use afterall. It held up his work a bit, however, Katsuro was pretty efficient so he caught up to the delay pretty soon. In the early morning the rain finally let up when it was time to go home again. After a quick shower, he went to sleep again.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:58 pm 

The short trip to the park wasn't too bad, though his work seemed to throw the most bothersome of the jobs at him. Well, getting rid of a person would be easy but disposing of the body and cleaning up evidence had to be done thoroughly that it was just a bother. And a text came through to him that was supposedly circulated to the brothers, -Did you know that turncoat ended up dead?- He was heading to a meeting spot where his thugs got a deadbeat who was far behind on his payment and was attempting to skip town, possibly ask the other gang for a loan. How bothersome. Once he got there, the man was already dead as his thugs couldn't wait, "You bastards, couldn't even wait. You'd better hope you've cleaned up so the cops won't suspect you." he muttered as he got a bag and concrete blocks, enough was to sink a body in water. After a while, the drive to a nearby river was where the body was dumped. "It's so hard to find good help nowadays." he muttered, guessing a couple of more trips of disposing of deadbeats was still on the list.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:19 pm 

After the rain from yesterday the air felt refreshing the next afternoon. Katsuro got up and decided to have breakfast at the park in the neutral zone again today. They weren't supposed to frequent the neutral zone too much to avoid raising suspicions from the other family, but he wasn't very concerned as almost nobody knew him. And he kind of wanted to see if that amusing guy would be there again. Today he went to a different bakery to get some bread and coffee to go for breakfast. He strolled towards the park and sat down on a random bench. First, he lit up a cigarette to smoke leisurely before he planned to pay attention to his breakfast. A quick look around confirmed that the amusing guy didn't seem to be there.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:15 pm 

Yesterday was much of a hassle, work was clockwork with him and he did manage to squeeze in some time to get decent food into his home once his son came for his weekend visit. He didn't take his dogs with him as he had been going out in his territory, just making sure he was still around and so that he wasn't hanging around the neutral zone too much. But it was a nice place and he wasn't as bothered as he was back in his home turf. He had gone to get his brunch in the cafe where he usually met Cynthia, getting himself a breakfast sandwich to eat on his way to the park, newspaper in hand. He had entered from the other side of the park as he walked along the somewhat dried path before finding a bench that wasn't too wet, the other gangster sitting where he could see his back.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:22 am 

After Katsuro had finished smoking his cigarette, he took his time with his coffee and breakfast. It was kind of boring without that guy around. Maybe he should try and chat with him a little the next time around. Just some smalltalk of course. When he was finished with his breakfast he leaned back and lit up another cigarette. Cutting down on the smoking was not going to happen. Well, tonight he would be getting less time to smoke anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:37 pm 

Gregorio was eating his breakfast sandwich as he had the newspaper as usual with him, the park was nice when there wasn't people around as well aside from him being alone. He huffed as he had a cig behind his ear in case he wanted a smoke and his phone rang, this time it was a call from Cynthia. "What?" he answered as the empty park could just hear him, "Yeah, I got the place ready for him, he won't go hungry." he muttered. If anything, Cynthia had always doubted his fathering abilities. It didn't help that his family already knew she was the one wearing the pants in the relationship. "Yeah, don't worry. I'll take care of him."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:27 am 

When Katsuro heard some talking behind him, he turned his head around to look. Just when he had been thinking about that guy, he was sitting there chatting on the phone. Seeing their positions, it was impossible for the other to have not seen him turn around, now he almost had to go over to say hello. That was the only polite thing to do. Katsuro supressed a little smile. Somehow he had the feeling that the other guy wouldn't really appreciate this. Still he got up threw the paper bag in which his breakfast had been in the trash and strolled over to where the other guy was. At a few metres distance he raised his hand in a casual greeting. The he took the seat next to the guy without asking and waited until he was done with his phone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:41 am 

"Fine, I'll see you Friday." he muttered as he huffed. Every gangsters were supposed to carry disposable phones so they wouldn't be tracked, though Gregorio carried this one for personal use along with the work phone. Putting the phone back in his pockets, he huffed as he had to put up with that woman for another thirteen years and he'd at least be free of her. Turning to get his newspaper, he wasn't expecting the other man and it surprised him that he didn't notice. "What the fancy ****?" he shouted at the other man as he tensed a bit, how long had he been listening in to him?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 pm 

Katsuro burst into laughing at the reaction of the other guy. After a few moments he calmed down again. "My excuses," he said honestly with a smile still on his face. "I was sure that you had seen me approaching you. I was sincerly not my intention to surprise you." He hadn't heard more of the phone call then you would from a guy that has troubles with his girlfriend. It had been quite a while since Katsuro had to laugh that hard. This guy was amusing indeed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:51 pm 

Gregorio unintentionally made a face at the other man, what was this guy's intention then? And why did he come over to him? Sure they had a couple of brief interactions, but what made him come to him. He huffed, at least he didn't get in on his conversation though it didn't seem to matter. "So what brings you out here then?" he asked as he raised his eyebrow at the other man. He then shook his head, "Pardon my manners then, what is your name?" he asked as the two did seem to meet each other here quite often.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:15 pm 

The other made such a funny face that Katsuro just answered honestly, accidently. "Because you seem to be an amusing guy." While talking about manners, the other seemed to have forgotten that one should introduce oneselves before asking for anothers name. Katsuro snickered. "My name is Katsuro, pleased to meet you," he answered the second question with a playful smile. It was completely fine to give him real name as people only knew his family name. The names of the actually important people were only known to people that had to do with his world. Not that his name was among that either.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:44 pm 

That face seemed to be etched on Gregorio's face as it was probably easy for his family not to appreciate him putting work for them, he seemed to have a lack of control on his emotions. Amusing was he? Gregorio didn't know if that was a complement or an insult, but it wasn't anything to punch the guy over and he kept his composure and introduced himself. "Name's Greg." he said, his full name wasn't too important to remember as he casually held out his hand for the other to shake, if he wanted to. "Pleased to make your acquaintance." Katsuro? That wasn't a common name around these parts, "You come here a lot?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:54 pm 

Katsuro shook Greg's hand. His question about his name seemed to be written on his face as Katsuro answered it first. "My mother was a big fan of the Japanese culture when I was born," he said offhandly. "Had I been born a year later I would probably have had an Indian name. Whenever the circumstance let me," he lastly answered the spoken question. "How about you?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:20 pm 

Gregorio tilted his head a little as he wondered if he really was as naive as his brothers described him as and if he gave away anything and made it easier for people to fool him. "Ah." he said as that was rather interesting, it wasn't like his name was anything interesting like that just a regular Italian name. "Me?" he asked as he figured that question was about the park visitations. "Well, this park just seems a lot better than the one near my place." he said, not sure if he should have added that the shady people that ventured there were also his mobsters.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:45 pm 

Katsuro leaned back. "Yeah it is quite peaceful here," he consented. "You don't have your little lunch thieves with you today?" he asked. The absence of the two 'little' dogs was hard not to notice.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:23 pm 

Little lunch thieves? To be fair, it just seemed Rufus was that one as Brutus was the more experienced dog. The two dogs were just different when not on the job. "Uh. No, not today." he said as he rubbed his head. "Just one is a lunch thief though." he clarified as he looked at Katsuro, for now it felt peaceful as they were just having a casual conversation. He seemed a little relaxed though, he was making sure he wasn't too relaxed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:44 pm 

"Cute little beasts," Katsuro said as a final remark on the subject. He took out his pack of cigarettes. "Do you mind if I smoke?" he asked. If Greg was alright with it, he would light up a cigarette otherwise he would put the pack away again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:10 pm 

He nodded as the dogs were good company with him and he looked at Katsuro, "Be my guest." he said as he still had a cig behind his ear, though he didn't choose to smoke now. He had usually seen Katsuro in a suit most of the time he had seen him around here, "So you're a businessman?" he asked as their small chat about the dogs died down.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:18 pm 

Katsuro leisurely blew out some smoke before answering. "Yeah, what about you?" He wasn't surprised in the least that Greg had guessed him to be a businessman, because he looked the part afterall. Maybe a bit rough on the edges, but that wasn't that rare nowadays.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:10 pm 

Damn it. Why did he say that? Now he had to think about another word on his real job, or just lie? He mentally sighed as he'd wing the answer. "I work at cash loan place." he said as those were common right? There were plenty of a commercials for them too so they were legit? He didn't look the part though, "I just answer calls. No one would like to see my mug." he said as he rubbed his head. Though it would be more surprising to everyone seeing a guy like him working any job that didn't involve in illegal activity.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next