All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:15 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Katsuro indeed didn't see that punch coming. Luckily he had put out his cigarette earlier. A normal person would probably have gone to the ground from that punch. Katsuro could hardly be considered normal. Even though his expertise was with shooting weapons, this didn't mean that he couldn't hold his own in a fist fight. Before the pain had even set in, he threw a hard punch towards the other's stomach area.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:51 pm 

To think that Katsuro had the audacity to think of him in a dress, was he thinking of him as a female in a dress? That was a degrading thing to think, and to think that image was now forming in his head. Of course he wasn't expecting the other man to aim lower in his gut, "What the ****?" he growled before tacking himself against Katsuro, knocking off the bench and the two men fell towards the concrete.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:53 am 

Katsuro had braced himself for another punch, but not for being tackled like that. Greg was really a man full of surprises. Instead of being **** off, Katsuro found himself to be amused at this turn of events. Thanks to his experience in fighting, he didn't hit the ground very hard. His angry new acquaintance fell on top of him. The small shuffle had disheveled his clothes a bit although Katsuro hadn't noticed this yet. To people without any fighting experience it would seem that Katsuro had no way of moving with his 'opponent' on top of him like that 'pinning' him down. Still, even though there were lots of openings, he didn't feel like fighting at all. After an awkward moment of nothing happening he finally broke the silence. "Fine, I give up. You've won this fight," he said offhandly.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:14 am 

Gregorio still had that fuming red face at Katsuro as he had pinned the other man down, he wasn't too happy that another man would think of him filling the shoes of a woman. And then he had the gall to tell him that he was thinking of him in a dress of all things. He had pinned him down with his knee pushing down on the other man's gut, "What the hell man?" he fumed as that was just salt into a wound that he knew he'd hold this against him. "What are you going on about?" he growled as his own manhood was already mocked by his family, he didn't need a stranger to go rub the salt deeper into the wound. Staring down at the man he caught a sight of tattoo that struck him as strange, as if he had seen it somewhere. What the hell indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:53 am 

What Greg saw was probably the tip of a dragontail that peeked out from underneath Katsuro's shirt. The tattoo went all the way over his nicely defined muscles up to his chest. It wasn't a family crest or anything, still it looked a little different from the usual dragon tattoo's that went around. Greg didn't use a lot of force. Technically Katsuro could free himself. But it didn't seem like Greg would be hitting him anymore and he just didn't feel like continueing the fight either. On the other hand, from his perspective, Katsuro could look into the shirt of Greg who was leaning over him. It seemed like his new acquaintance had some nice muscles as well. Somehow this view was quite sexy he had to admit to himself, while not really paying attention to what Greg was doing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:13 pm 

After moments of silence, Greg got off of Katsuro as there wasn't any more of a reason to pummel him. He dealt with that flack on a daily basis with the family. But with Katsuro, a complete stranger also adding salt to the wound, he just made it less bearable, less bearable if he'd have to continue seeing him in such a nice park like this. He did notice the tattoo, odd tat for an odd man. He made a 'tch' sound as he brushed himself off. "Ass." he said to Katsuro. He was still looking angry, maybe humiliated as well. Even if he dealt with it on a daily basis, it still didn't help him feel better about himself. Even if he was a mobster, someone who had to be cold blooded, for Greg it seemed that was hard to keep internally.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:59 pm 

Katsuro also got up after Greg got off him. He dusted off and straightened up his clothes. "What are you so angry about? It's not like you would good in a dress anyway with all those muscles." He rubbed over his cheek where he had been hit before. This guy could definitely pack a punch. "And even if you would put on a dress, you would still look too much like a man to be able to enact a woman." These words could be exactly what Greg needed to strengthen his confidence again but to Katsuro these words were just another truth that he just spoke aloud. In his opinion Greg was indeed way to manly to be able to pull off wearing a dress and posing as a woman.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:40 pm 

Katsuro wouldn't understand, heck why would he? The other man seemed better off, he didn't look like he had insecurities like himself, or what he showed himself as. He looked more stable than he did at least and it looked like Gregorio was cooling off, if only slightly, "Nothing. You wouldn't understand. Nor would you care for that matter." he muttered with a huff. Damn it, he needed another smoke, or better yet, another drink. That would make him feel better about himself. Maybe now it'd be better off he'd get on his way now. It was almost coincidence that his phone rang this time instead of a text buzz, knowing it was the mafia business now, he had to take it. "I have to go now." he muttered as he reached to pick up the call and headed off his way.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:47 pm 

Katsuro waved the other man goodbye in a slightly silly way. He knew that he had probably gone a little too far. However, the source of his behaviour might have been simply jealousy. Jealousy at the fact that Greg had a woman, sure she seemed annoying, but nonetheless a woman that was willing to be with him. Some company would sure be nice. Living as a gangster is a lonely life. Especially if you can't rely on your "Family". He sighed. It was about time that he would get to work as well.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:02 am 

God that Katsuro really pushed his buttons, it was hard enough he had to deal with that kind of humiliation from his family, but even being with Cynthia made him look and feel like a henpecked husband. Though they weren't married, they did keep contact for the sake of little Donovan. "What?" he answered his phone, speak of the devil, it was none other than her. "What are you doing right now?" she asked, she wasn't exactly kind with him as she easily got her way with him. "I have work to do." he replied as he heard a male voice in the back and he figured it was her current boyfriend. "No you don't. You're picking up your son." she said as Gregorio stopped walking, he was headed in the direction of going back to his family's territory. "What?" he asked as she continued, "My ma's isn't feeling good, so I'm going out of town. Come pick him up at 2." she said as she hung up. He huffed, it looked he had to do work before 2, something he wasn't too fond of.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:27 pm 

Katsuro didn't think of Greg as annoying at all. On the contrary, he found him to be pretty amusing. It was a good distraction from his usual life. As he strolled back to his apartment, his phone rang. He picked up without saying anything. It wasn't needed for him to say anything as the other party started to talk immidiately. "Warehouse 5, after sunset, take care of the traitors." Beep, beep, beep. His lovely older brother was talkative as usual wasn't he? Katsuro sighed. So they caught some idiots that wanted to betray the family and he had to take care of the trash.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:27 pm 

Work was clockwork like normal, it didn't help that he didn't do work that would get him recognized by his father, maybe just one 'well done' would have made him feel better. He had simple jobs, overlooking the blackmarket and weeding out the drug dealers there was easy and the loan sharking was simple. If the client payed up of course, but most of the ones he dealt with were the deadbeats. Which was the case, another deadbeat. By then he was occupied with his son being at home with him, making his flat a little more louder than usual. "No, I can't work. I got a bambino to look after." Greg said to his brothers, trying to keep all calls far from his son's ears. Another thing they picked on as well.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:46 pm 

After sunset, Katsuro arrived at warehouse 5. The empty warehouse was well within their family territory. Guarded by a few of his family's thugs, there was no other human to be seen. This was not the first time that Katsuro had to do a job like this. He briskly walked in. There were several men inside. A few underlings from his older brother, to supervise of course, a few of his own underlings, to clean up the mess, and two men kneeling on the floor, being tied up with a rope. Obviously those two were the traitors. Katsuro walked towards them with long fast strides. Walking past the first tiep up man he halted in front of the second one. At the moment he stopped he had already his gun pointed at the man and pulled the trigger without hesitation. Nobody made any move to stop him either, both of them would end up dead anyway. Without paying any further attention to the body that fell to the floor, Katsuro turned around to the other man, who had grown a little paler but still kept a stubborn expression. He pressed the still hot barrel of his gun against the cheek of the man. He growled in pain but tried to supress it. "Now, what were you two planning and who else is involved?" Katsuro asked with a deep threatening voice matching his intimidating glare. The man swallowed once but kept his mouth shut. Katsuro gave a sign and his man released the rope from the tied up man. Surprised by this turn of events the man rubbed his wrists. Katsuro had already put his gun away. He knew what was going to come. He glanced over to the dead comrade of the man before him. The man followed his gaze and took the bait. He jumped at Katsuro, planning to beat the **** out of him for killing his friend. However, Katsuro was already prepared for this and swiftly evaded the first punch. Playing with his victim was part of his strategy. Defeating them in a seemingly fair fight was sometimes more effective than torture to break them mentally and get the information they wanted. One thing that he wasn't prepared for was that one of the thugs present would trip him as he took a step backwards. It wasn't one of his own underlings but one of bis brothers'. The other man was also not prepared for this to happen, so he more fell than jumped on him. The resulting situation looked a lot like how he ended up with Greg this afternoon. The other man tried to lock him on the floor but this time Katsuro made quick use of all the openings that the other left. A swift kick distracted the other and released one of his arms. A strong hit to the side got this unwelcome guest of him. Now Katsuro got up his feet and placed a hard kick in the others stomach before he could get up. While his opponent cowered in pain, Katsuro patted the dust of his suit, before placing another swift kick towards the same spot. It was no use to hold the underling of his brother responsible for his fall, that would only make him a laughing stock, so he vented a little of his anger on the traitor before him. Katsuro had probaly broken a few of his opponents ribs already, but that was still not enough. He stepped on the man's hand with full strength until he heard the snapping sound of bones breaking underneath him. Finally the man couldn't hold his voice in anymore and screamed in pain. Katsuro kneeled beside the man. "Now, what were you two planning and who else is involved?" he asked again in the same manner as before. Before awaiting the answer, he slammed the broken hand again. After the man had finished another scream Katsuro only said one more sentence. "So? Feel like talking now?" Finally the man broke and started to mutter about how they would sell secrets of their family to the other family and get protected by them. Of course a large sum of money was also involved. They were the only two involved. That was all that was needed to know. Katsuro pulled his gun and shot the other guy as well. His job was now done here. His underlings would clean up the bodies while the others would report back to his brother. He would probably be delighted to hear that one of them tripped him. The rest of the night he would be busy doing his usual rounds with the usual people collecting the usual 'protection money'. He only got home in the morning when he finally got to take his well deserved shower and his much missed bed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:59 pm 

"I don't have an option at the moment." Gregorio snarled at his brother as he was in his room, needing to keep all mafia talk away from his son. Even if he was just five, he was alert and impressionable and the last thing he wanted to do was to get his son involved. "Can't even get his work done, you'e pathetic." came the reply of his older brother as Gregorio mentally huffed, "I told you, I have other responsibilities to take care of." he said as he heard something fall over. "Shut up for a moment." he said as he stuff his phone in his sweatpants pocket. "Donovan? Did you break something?" he called out to him as he entered his living room, the two dogs were up with the little boy and he huffed as he looked over at a broken vase. "Nooo...." the little boy said as he wasn't looking at his father and fiddled with the hem of his shirt and Greg huffed and knelt down to his son's level, "Don, did you break it?" he asked again as the little boy wasn't looking at him still. "Yeah..." he said quietly as Greg huffed, "It's okay if you tell the truth Don." he said as he tilted his son's chin up, the boy looking sad and close to trying, but Greg never laid a hand on him, "Okay Daddy. I'm sorry." he said quietly. He sighed as he ruffled his son's head, "Go on and brush your teeth, Daddy will clean it up." he said as he let the boy go off to the bathroom. He looked over at the mess and saw the cause, it wasn't hard to figure out the ball there was the cause. Rufus came up to scoop the ball up in his mouth before plopping it down onto Greg, wanting to play it seems. "No." he simply said as the dog started whining as he went to get the dust pan to clean up. Getting all the ceramic pieces off the floor and dumping it in the trash, he looked at his phone and his brother had hung up on him. Well it looked he wasn't doing any work for the family this weekend, he had his hands full with his son. "Don, are you done?" he called as he went to check on the boy brushing his teeth, "Let me see." he said as Don showed his foamed teeth at him, "Wash and I'll read you a bedtime story." he said as he said as he huffed. Normally he would have left his son with his mother when he had to do work but his mom was out of town as well. What wonderful timing she had along with Cynthia. After the boy had finished brushing his teeth and jumped onto the bed, where Greg was waiting for him. One bedtime story later, Greg sighed as he tucked his sleeping son and let the dogs into the room, there keep the boy safe. And lastly he went to bed, already knowing that he would catch some flack from his brothers and other higher ups once he got back to work.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:53 pm 

The next 'day' came much too soon. Sometimes, Katsuro was glad that he didn't have to look after anyone but himself. Who would want to adapt to his sleeping/working shedule anyway? He got up and ate breakfast at home for a change. A little later than usual he left for the park in the neutral zone. He didn't know if he would meet Greg there today, but it was worth the chance. He strolled through the park while leisurely smoking a cigarette.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:06 pm 

Gregorio on the other hand had three mouths aside himself to feed as the dogs were the easiest to take care of, though he had to get Donovan fed and ready for school. It was more hectic for him on a Friday where he would pick up his son, instead of having to get him ready on the weekdays. After making him a breakfast on the go, he dropped off Don, saying a bye to him and that he'd see him later and pick him up. Back to being by himself, he got the dogs with him to go to the park for some fun before having to shake up clients. The park in the neutral zone was much more calmer to relax in than his own, too many underlings hung around there. He yawned as he arrived at the park, in the area where there was enough room for the dogs to run around on, lazily throwing the tennis ball seems to entertain them as their barks could easily be heard.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:01 am 

A tennis ball rolled on to his path. Immidiately followed by two by now very well known creatures. "Well, if these aren't the two lunch thieves," he said more to himself than anyone else. The dogs were too preoccupied with getting the ball to pay attention to him anyway. As the two ran away, Katsuro followed the direction they went with his eyes. And indeed there he was. Katsuro put out his cigarette and blew out the last bit of smoke before strolling over to Greg.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:55 pm 

Rufus and Brutus seemed more interested in the ball than the man who potentially had breakfast for them as Rufus got the ball in his mouth and hurriedly ran back to Gregorio. Their human master could have used more of their enthusiasm as he yawned, looking tired from having to wake up earlier than his normal time, it looked like he could have fallen asleep at the park if not for the barking of the dogs as Rufus excitedly dropped the ball in front of him and barked for him to throw it again. "I'm glad you're happy." he mumbled as he threw the ball again for the dogs, letting them run off in the grass after the ball.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:16 pm 

"Hey there," Katsuro greeted Greg as he approached him from the front. "Doesn't look like you are having much fun playing with your little beasts." Without asking if it was allowed, he sat down next to Greg.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:20 pm 

Gregorio looked up to see him again, why was it this guy was always here? To be fair, he was always here as well but it looked like this guy always came over to see him. "Oh, it's you again." he said as he didn't really feel like bringing up last time, he wasn't really in the mood to go punching the guy. "What do you want?" he asked as Brutus came back this time with the ball as he dropped it for his master. Rufus on the other hand ran straight into Katsuro, jumping at the man for potential food.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next