All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mitsuko got fifteen euro from his own leather wallet and pushed into Shichi’s hand to pay for his own ticket. Then he finally took his hand, but not because he was scared more like to drag him along. First he dragged his new friend to look at the statue of Nike. “Look it’s Nike,” Mitsuko said with sparkling eyes. “The winged goddess of victory.” Mitsuko looked at the headless, armless statue in awe, admiring the beautiful details, the flowing garments. It was almost as if she was really wearing clothes and not just shaped stone. “Isn’t she pretty?” he asked Shichi.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:10 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Fifteen Euro got put in Shichi's hand. Shichi looked at Mitsuko, wanting to tell him it wasn't necessary at all, but he didn't get the chance to do so. Mitsuko pulled him along into the museum. Oh well. Shichi let his wallet and the money disappear. Cheerfully he ran along, guessing Mitsuko was heading to the statue. They went a pair of stairs up, just where Nike stood. "Yea" Shichi hummed, observing the statue in front of them. "Pretty thing the Greek made" he nodded. "Though, I did like her more when she still had her head and arms." Shichi hummed. He took a step closer, looking up at the wings. "It's always stunning to see this is actual stone.. I doubt I'll ever master that skill.. Man, just look at those detailed wings and the way the clothes seem to swoosh in the wind..." Shichi shook his head, knowing that stone wasn't his medium.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:27 pm 

After admiring the statue for a while, Mitsuko couldn’t contain himself anymore. “Let’s go look at Amour and Psyche next.” He was already pulling Shichi along anyway. He knew exactly where the statue in question was, because he had done the digital guided tour many times. Before long they stood in front of the statue in question. The real thing couldn’t compare to any picture or video. The white marble was so beautifully crafted. One could almost see the texture of the skin. The amazing details in the cloth, the hair, wings, just everything. Mitsuko even forgot to release Shichi’s hand. The longing expression sculpted into the faces of the two lovers was so romantic that Mitsuko could not say anything for a while.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:42 pm 

"Sure" Shichirou answered, skipping along with Mitsuko. He didn't know exactly where the other statue was, but he was fine with it. This place had a lot of things to see. The building itself was already very pretty, even without all the pretty artworks. As they arrived at the statue, Shichi observed it, looking at the wonderful craftsmanship that had resulted in this. "This is way better than just seeing it in class, isn't it?" Shichirou said. "And look, they even got text about it, probably even stating more about their story than what our teacher did.." Shichi guessed. People adored love stories, he knew so. Still, he wouldn't go and read it. The classes he had had to work on his illiteracy had been in English. There were several letters here which he didn't recognize.. and thus, it made the whole more difficult to understand, causing him to give up before really trying. And as he had given up within the first two sentences, he hadn't noticed that the English text was a bit lower.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:04 pm 

“So beautiful,” Mitsuko finally said. “Forget about sleeping beauty, this is a true kiss from death,” he commented after a while. Mitsuko started to walk around the statue to get a better view of all the details. He was still holding Shichi’s hand and thus started to drag him along as well. It had been a while since he had been so excited about seeing a piece of art like this. Being secluded really had its disadvantages.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:21 pm 

"mhm" Shichi nodded slowly. Without any objections he walked along, going around the statue to see all there was to see. He was aware of the fact that they were holding hands, but he didn't mind. "...I heard they have the Mona Lisa here too.. Want to have a look?" Shichirou wondered after a while. Though he liked the statue, he wanted to see more of this museum, as he knew there were even more beautiful art pieces here. In a place this big, there could only be tons of other pretty things to observe. "We might even see The Marly Horses on our way.." he hummed smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:33 pm 

"Yes, let's do that," Mitsuko said with a sparkling smile. Before they went he took Shichi's hand with both of his hands. "Thank you for taking me here," he said earnestly while looking his new friend in the eyes. "I really appreciate it," he added with the same sparkling smile that he rarely showed anyone. "The Mona Lisa is that way," he pointed out before continueing to walk while holding hands. He still didn't seem to realize that people usually didn't hold hands that much. Maybe he just didn't want Shichi to get lost. Or he was just so happy to be surrounded by beautiful art that all these concerns just seemed to have slipped his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:46 pm 

With some surprise the kitsune looked up when his hands were both taken and the nymph thanked him so sincerely. A broad smile appeared on his face. "No problem at all! Going together is way more fun than going alone!" Shichirou answered cheerfully. He was happy that Mitsuko was so comfortable here. It seemed like Mitsuko was a completely different person when he was surrounded by art. Or was it that Mitsuko dared to be himself without that many people around him? Eitherway, it was good to see him like this. "You know" Shichi began, "If you like this, we could do this more often. There are loads of museums worldwide with marvellous art." Shichi suggested. Eventhough they hadn't been here for that long, he really liked the idea of having someone to take along. Someone to chatter with whilst on these visits. He walked along with Mitsuko, heading towards the Mona Lisa. "It's almost like you've been here a whole lot! You really know your way here"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:00 pm 

"That would be nice," Mitsuko replied. Travelling alone was always bad. So many stuff that could happen. "I took the online tour," he explained. "A few times..." The nymph just genuinely enjoyed art. Being surrounded by all those wonderful pieces just made him forget his usual sources of nervousness and fears. Even though the museum was quite big, it didn't take long to reach their destination. Despite the time, there was still a big crowd around the famous painting. And despite the big 'no pictures with flash' there were a lot of flashes. Still, they could see the painting just fine because it was hanging a bit higher.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:35 pm 

Shichi's heart skipped a beat as he heard the answer. Though he was having fun right now, he was having even more fun with the thought of all the fun that was yet to come, now they'd go to museums together! "Oh, the online tour?" Shichi repeated nodding. "So you just memorized this place already" Shichi chuckled amused. "I didn't know they had an online tour. Might be something to tell the teacher, maybe he'll make the classes more interesting then" Shichi suggested. Luckily it didn't take long to reach the beautiful painting. Though Shichi could paint too, it was quite something else to see this masterpiece. It was quite distractive though.. some people just kept flashing and flashing. Shichi couldn't focus enough on the painting, as his sensitive eyes had to adjust again with each flash. Slightly annoyed Shichirou looked around at the people who kept flashing. It took him about half a minute before his patience had run out. With a fierce look in his eyes he stared ahead, at the wall as he used a curse. His lips moved ever so slightly, as hardly any sound got out. Once finished, all flashes suddenly stopped working. As innocently as he could, he looked up at the Mona Lisa, which he could finally truly appreciate.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:46 am 

Mitsuko didn’t have as sensitive eyes as Shichi did. As much as the flashes also annoyed him, mostly because the sign which forbade those flashes was right next to the painting, as much was he surprised that they suddenly stopped. This was fine by him, although the annoyed photographers were complaining loudly. Mitsuko decided to ignore them and admire the painting. The Mona Lisa herself must also be relieved that people had stopped blinding her with their camera’s. He looked at Shichi who seemed to have fun too. “Is there something else you want to see? They will probably want to close soon so we should hurry a bit.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:58 pm 

Shichirou enjoyed watching the Mona Lisa. He always wondered about the lady, about the kind of life she would've lead. Paintings with such exquisite details just made him dream away. If not for Mitsuko's words, he could've stood there longer, staring admiringly at the painting. With a smile he turned to Mitsuko. "I'm not really sure which other works they have here" Shichirou admitted. "But you're right, let's see what more there is to see!" Shichi nodded. It would be a waste not to see as much as they could see while they were here. "Is there anything else you want to see?" he wondered.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:04 pm 

Mitsuko shook his head. He was already so happy being surrounded by all these beautiful works that he wouldn't be able to decide which he would like to see and which not. "We could just walk around and see what we encounter?" he suggested. Planning ahead was not really his thing. It was always more fun to just get lost instead of already knowing the way.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:34 pm 

"Mhm" Shichi tilted his head as he looked around. "Sure, we can do that" he nodded. As they had several ways to go, he randomly choose one and suggested "Let's go this way!". And so he already began to walk in that direction too, gently pulling Mitsuko along as they were still holding hands. "When they're kicking us out, feel like grabbing a bite here, now we're in France anyway?" Shichi wondered cheerfully. The only thing that could make these places even greater, would be snacks! Imagine having snacks offered here... walking along the path, enjoying tender chicken nuggets in a rich bbq sauce as he'd observe the marvellous art all around him.. What a lovely idea..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:52 pm 

Mitsuko gracefully followed along. Where did this way lead to again? It doesn’t really matter, there was art all around and he was with a good friend. First he was happy about going out to eat together later but there was a tiny problem. “Uhm, I can not eat just everything,” he admitted. Would Shichi look down on him for this? Or would he laugh? “If it is completely biological without any additives and stuff, it should be alright I think.” Mitsuko was a little embarrassed that he was limiting the options of where they could go.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:04 pm 

Shichirou smiled at Mitsuko. "That's fine, we'll just see what you can eat. I'm pretty sure they'll have biological restaurants here, with completely clean food. Those things are kind of popular currently" Shichirou hummed. "So it'll be fine" Another smile, then he walked on, exploring. They browsed around for a bit, but unfortunately, soon the message was broadcast that the museum was closing within ten minutes and that everybody had to go to the exit. Shichi was a bit disappointed the end had come so soon, but on the other side, he had really enjoyed it. He was pretty cheerful as he made his way towards the exit with Mitsuko. "So, a biological place." he hummed cheerfully. "I guess you're not a meat person?" Shichi wondered.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:12 pm 

Mitsuko had also enjoyed their time in the museum a lot. It seemed like the closing time came way too soon. He was happy that Shichirou didn’t seem to be put off by his food preferences. “I can eat meat,” he answered. “It is just very hard to find a pure piece of meat which hasn’t been treated or marinated in any way when you are not hunting it yourself.” Mitsuko would be alright with eating a salad. He just hoped that Shichi wouldn’t try to go out of his way for him to find a suitable place to eat.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:31 pm 

"Mhm. Depends on how you want the meat though" Shichirou said. "I could get us into nature and just kill an untainted animal to eat. That way you could eat it. But most would very much dislike that image. Wouldn't surprise me if you'd prefer to only see the end product either." Shichirou mentioned. As they walked on out of the museum he smiled. "But we'll first have a look around here. Who knows, there might just be a perfect little place just around the corner" he hummed. He sniffed the air, letting his nose decide where to go to. The places with all the wrong things in them smelled the best, the most delicious, but they were a perfect warning too. Onwards to those with an obvious healthy scent.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:48 pm 

Whereas Mitsuko wasn’t against this idea, he wouldn’t like to make Shichi work for him to eat. Finding a nice place was the easier choice. He was perfectly comfortable with letting Shichi pulling him around. He seemed to have a nose for finding good places. This way he could admire the nice architecture surrounding them. Hopefully they could find one that they both liked. While Shichi had a good nose, Mitsuko had other talents to help him even in this situation. As they were passing a side street, he heard something calling out to him. “How about that place?” he asked his friend, pointing at a small cafe in that side street. “The plants there are very happy.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:08 pm 

Just as Shichirou was leading them forth, following the food scents in the air, Mitsuko called out about a place. To give the place the attention it deserved, Shichirou stopped walking. His eyes were set on the café and he sniffed, trying to focus on the scent that came from it. "It doesn't smell bad. They have chicken too." he hummed. He looked at Mitsuko, "Let's give it a try!" he hummed, taking Mitsuko along to the café. "Their chocolate milk smells very good.." Shichirou mentioned casually, already deciding he would go for chicken and hot chocolate with cream. Happy plants or not, he was hungry and he'd love to eat right now!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next