All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:32 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

“That’s exactly the time it is now,” Mitsuko said in surprise. “Could it be that you are also headed for lecture hall C?” If that were the case then that would mean that they did indeed share this class. That would be nice. Maybe this could be the start of his first real friendship. Mitsuko couldn’t help but feel happy at that thought. “Let’s go. Today’s subject is supposed to be the statue of Amour and Psyche.” He really like the story of that one, it was so romantic. To be honest, he didn’t really care about the actual history of art, the stories that they are meant to portray are so much more interesting.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Last edited by Chemical Lady on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

"It is? Whoops!" Quickly Shichi looked at the paper, turning it twice before he could read it. "Ehhh..... Yes, yes C it says!" Shichirou nodded. Quickly he skipped along with Mitsuko. "Yea, heard about it. I hope the classes will be good. I mean, there's so much to be told about art and the stories behind it. It would be such a shame if someone would just tell them in a dry tone as if it's just a safety instruction they're reading... you know?" Shichi hoped they would tell good tales. Most of the mythology was already known to him, either by having heard it before or by having lived through it. This class was more about refreshing his knowledge than gaining new knowledge, or so he thought. He was about to find out. "So, in the room, where is it that you'd like to sit most? You totally seem like the window type. Maybe not totally in the back, because people keep on chatting there, but more like, in the middle. Fre of constant questions, yet a relaxed position to gaze out of the window now and then, right?" Shichi glanced aside to see how much of his guess had been correct. "Oh... wait... Hall C, no-no, that's one of those windowless halls... then it'll be just in the middle somewhere, right?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:56 pm 

Shichi really liked to talk. “Wrong,” Mitsuko teased him. “I never sit by the window because the trees always try to distract me. I like to sit in the front, second or third row, that way I don’t have to see all the other people and can leisurely listen to the lecturer.” That is exactly the way that Mitsuko behaves in lectures. He just leans back and listens as if he is listening to someone tell a story. He also never takes any notes. Most lecturers feel uncomfortable under his constant stare as it seems to invite them to drift off the topic they are meant to talk about and lure them into tales of more unrelated subjects. “Since the back rows are where the people that are chatting sit, is that where you like to be?”

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:29 pm 

"Ah! Alright.. You give total attention then" Shichi concluded. He guessed he would join the other in the first few rows then, though he'd rather be in the third than first row.. "Nah" Shichi shrugged his shoulders. "Then I'd get nothing done" Shichirou chuckled. "I mean, if I wanted to chat, then I could just walk into a random store, bar or public transport place. Any place with people" he chuckled. "I take the middle spot, not too far from the window, but not right next to it either." Shichi grinned. "I can hear enough of the other conversations there, but I can't be tempted to join in." he grinned. Shichi hoped the lecturer would use a lot of pictures, that would make it more fun to see. Whatever the lecturer would have as teaching style, he'd be drawing in his notebook anyway. He wasn't the type to write down notes. Though he had gotten a reading and writing course to progress just enough to get a decent basic level, it didn't mean he suddenly liked to write or read.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:38 pm 

Mitsuko smiled at his companion. They had already reached the lecture hall. Going inside there were already a lot of people there. This made Mitsuko uncomfortable. Another reason why he liked to sit in the front, then he could pretend that all the people behind him were not there. “Where would you like to sit?” he asked Shichi. “Can I sit beside you if that is alright with you?” He really hoped that Shichirou would be okay with that. Sitting alone with this many people around would be a little bit scary. They should quickly pick a place, because the lecture could start at any moment now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:50 pm 

Carefree the kitsune entered the lecture hall. It was quite noisy right now, as so many students were still joining them in the lecture hall and finding their places. Shichirou observed the hall for a moment and spotted a nice place. He looked aside at Mitsuko and smiled. "That's fine. We'll do third row, I see a good spot!" Shichi stated cheerfully. "I'll occupy it until you're there too!" Shichi teleported into the place, taking a nice seat in the third row, right in the middle of the hall. He let his black shoulder bag appear and dropped that upon the chair next to him. He had doubted about teleporting Mitsuko with him, but if the nymph would freak out, it would be a kind of bad place to freak out... So he hadn't. Once he had secured their places, he stood up and waved at Mitsuko. "Here!" he called out for Mitsuko. If everyone was making noise, then he could do so too, right?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:04 pm 

For a moment Mitsuko didn’t quite understand what Shichi had meant with ‘until you are there’, until he had suddenly disappeared. Seeing him in the spot that he had pointed out earlier was more of a relief than he had thought. When Shichi called out to him a few others turned around to look at him. This caused Mitsuko’s facial muscles to freeze up which gave him a more stern and mature look. As he elegantly descended down the stairs to where his friend was he had his eyes fixated on the front of the hall as to not see any of the other people looking at him. This didn’t prevent him from hearing some of the whispering. “Be careful, nymphs are the same as succubi.” ‘That is not true,’ Mitsuko cried out in his thoughts. It is true that nymphs are quite frivolous and don’t really mind the details when getting a partner, or multiple partners, but we don’t strive for only that! He was relieved when he had finally reached the third row and could sit down next to his new friend. “What other tricks do you have up your sleeve?” he asked curiously just when the lecturer came in. The answer would have to wait until after the lecture then.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:30 pm 

Shichi smiled somewhat impatiently as he waited. There were so many people in Mitsuko's way.. He wondered if it annoyed Mitsuko. The nymph didn't look too annoyed, though the guy did have a rather stern look about him. Would this just be to make sure people would respect his personal space? It would make sense, hearing the comments Mitsuko got. Though Shichi got his fair share of comments too, most were of a different nature. People just knew kitsunes were tricksters, people just knew they could be playing with fire if they'd bother him. The things Mitsuko got thrown at him were a lot more mean spirited. They were practically him a whore. Shichi guessed that was why the other had been so adamant about keeping the blushing a secret. Maybe Mitsuko was scared he would get bothered the others knew he was shy. Maybe they'd all try to score him then. Shichi guessed those type of people were here too, and how couldn't there be, with this many students? Shichi gave the nymph a cheerful smile when he finally got to him. Shichi pulled his bag away so Mitsuko could take place. Out of his bag he got his notebook, some pencils, a bottle of Cola and an eraser. He was about to answer when the lecturer came in. Shichi gave a pleasant smile as he quickly said "We can talk later". He didn't mind chitchatting right now, as the first few minutes were always full of introduction stuff, but he knew the other really liked to listen.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:47 pm 

Mitsuko only pulled himself a bottle of water from his own bag. It was a glass bottle with pure spring water, anything else just tasted awful. He leisurely listened to the story that the lecturer had to tell. Against his hopes the lecture was more about the creator of the Amour and Psyche statue instead of the story that the statue was supposed to tell. The brief summary that was being told didn’t meet his expectations or his standard. He really wanted to see the real thing sometime but it was in the middle of a big city full of people. Both stuff he didn’t like. Even though he was listening to the lecture he caught himself sometimes letting his thoughts drift off to his new friend. It seemed like he didn’t quite meet up to the bias about his race either. Kitsune were known as tricksters and thus untrustworthy. However, even if Shichi was a little mischievous, Mitsuko still felt that he could be trusted and be depended on when necessary. Mitsuko focused his attention on the lecture again. The last half of it was about the Venus of Milo. There was no actual story behind that one but the armless beauty has been a source of fascination for the longest time already.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:02 pm 

As patiently as Shichi could he listened to the lecture. The dude spoke of the creator of the statue Amour and Psyche, with that discussing how it portrayed elements of neoclassicism, yet also hinted characteristics of romanticism. The lecturer explained the creator may have been influenced by the romanticism as that was just coming to life during the time the creator made this piece of art. He described how their embrace, how those emotions shown didn't match the classical clean style, as for the classicism the faces and movements had to represent the perfect image of gods and those alike. Shichirou was bored out of his mind. He had started to draw his take on Amour and Psyche, of course, in a modern tint. He had made a full angel of Amour, dressing him in a summer hipster outfit and Psyche, Psyche had gotten a glamorous dress fit for the Red Carpet. Just by the time he had finished it, the lecturer began about Venus of Milo. The armless chick. Shichi wondered what to do with her. Instead of drawing her completely, he began drawing her face. He didn't like having a drawing so incomplete as that statue was. Finally, after too much boring chattery, the guy was done. As soon as the man was finishing up his words, Shichi gathered his stuff and dumped them into his black shoulderbag, which he then made disappear. He looked at Mitsuko and grinned mischievously. "I thought about going to see Amour and Psyche myself, maybe even that Venus afterwards. Care to join?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:33 am 

Mitsuko was slower with packing up his bottle than Shichi with all of his stuff. The question of going to see the actual statues surprised him to say the least. It was not like they just happened to be around the corner. “You do know that they are located in Paris right? That is quite far away.” He didn’t mention his reluctance to be in a big city away from nature and being surrounded by masses of people. Still, the opportunity to see the actual object would be too good to pass on. Does he even have the money to pay for the entrance to the museum? However, when he wanted to check this Mitsuko had to realize that he didn’t even know the entrance fee.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:48 am 

It was very amusing to see the look of surprise. Shichirou chuckled amused as a grin played on his face. "You know how I teleported here, right?" Shichi asked, leaning against the desk. "That teleportation works practically everywhere. So for me, Paris is only a few seconds away" he hummed amused. Though it did take more energy to teleport with more people, this was still a piece of cake. "The only thingy we've got to consider, is what time it is there right now." Shichi mentioned, as he suddenly wondered about how much the time difference was again. Oh well. He guessed it would be fine. Even if it was closed, there would be more than enough of nice things to see there. "So, wanna come along to Paris?" he asked cheerfully. It would be fun, he was sure of it! The nymph would probably like their art a lot, and otherwise he'd probably like the park a lot!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:11 am 

Mitsuko had to think about it for a few moments. It had been the last class of the day so he was free. And Shichi had already proven that he could teleport. He also didn’t know what time it was at that moment in France, but the museum should still be open right? Lastly, he agreed. “Alright, let’s go. Uhm... How will you teleport both of us?”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:24 am 

A broad smile came onto the kitsune's face once the nymph agreed to go. "I'll just take your arm like this," Shichirou explained, as he lay his hand upon Mitsuko's arm,"and then I'll teleport us. You may feel a bit dizzy when we arrive, so don't immediately start walking. Take a moment to come to your senses, okay?" Shichirou asked cheerfully. Then he teleported them to Paris, France. As they had stood in the hall, they landed onto the cobble-stoned street. They were only one street removed from the actual museum, but Shichi never liked to teleport directly in front of such places, as they were too busy. Surely, he could find an unoccupied piece to teleport to, but that didn't mean no one would bounce into them once they had teleported there. And so, they were just a tad further up. Shichirou observed Mitsuko, to see if the nymph was alright. Some would even puke because of their first time teleporting, some would faint. Most were fine though, and generally everyone knew how to handle it after a few times of teleporting. He just hoped Mitsuko belonged to the group which didn't have any trouble with it. It was a bit difficult to say focused on him though, as there were so many delicious food scents here. Those people were really torturing tourists like themselves, Shichi believed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:25 am 

Teleporting really went very fast. When they ‘landed’ Mitsuko was a little dizzy and disoriented. This passed in a few moments. However, he came to the resolution that he would definitely get a better hold of Shichi should they teleport again. What if he had accidently dropped him somewhere in the middle? Who knows where he could have ended up? Mitsuko started to look around. Even though the place they were in was relatively quiet, the bustling of a busy city was clearly nearby. Without thinking he grabbed Shichi’s shirt. “D-don’t lose me okay?”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:43 pm 

It seemed the nymph was a bit out of place there for some moments. Luckily the guy didn't fall over or projectile vomited at him, so it was alright. He guessed the enormous sound difference increased the disorientated feeling even more. He did admit that the increased volume wasn't something he was fold of either. The kitsune let his ears and tails disappear so he seemed completely human. Though he didn't mind revealing his true nature, he did mind people touching his tails without his permission.
Suddenly the nymph grabbed his shirt, taking Shichirou by surprise. Had he done something wrong? Slightly startled Shichirou focused on the nymph's face, which told him of panic. The words put him at ease again. Gently he put his hands over the nymph's hands. "No worries, you'll get back with me, I promise" Shichi gave him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry too much about losing me. I can teleport to specific persons too, so even 'if' we'd get separated, I can easily get back to you. It'll be alright, trust me" Shichirou promised.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:27 am 

Mitsuko trusted Shichi so he let go of his shirt. "Which way do we go?" He tried to change the subject. It was to bad that Shichirou had hidden his tail and ears, they looked so fluffy and cute. But it was probably more convenient this way. As soon as they would go into more crowded places, Mitsuko would stiffen just like before in the lecture hall. Even if it was because he was nervous and a little bit scared of so many people, when combined with his elegant way of moving it happened to give off a mature and kind of seductive impression. Although it was very well possible that by now Shichi knew him well enough to see through that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:52 pm 

"We're just going to walk along this path, then take the first left. We'll immediately see the museum then." Shichirou answered Mitsuko. "If it makes you feel better, feel free to take hold of my arm or hand. I don't mind" If something so easy would set the nymph's mind at ease, it would probably make it more enjoyable for the both of them. "It's always pretty busy at the entrance of the museum, but I've heard that it's not that bad once you're inside" Shichirou mentioned. He had gone there before, but that was such a long while back that he couldn't compare it. Not that it mattered anyway. They were here now. Maybe he could even bribe Mitsuko's courage by promising some backed goods after their visit.. But first getting into the museum. He started to walk towards it, making sure he kept an eye on Mitsuko.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:29 am 

Mitsuko didn't take Shichi's hand, but he made sure to follow him closely. They did get some stares but not as much as expected. Afterall, Paris is a big city, there are way more exotic creatures to stare at then them. When they turned the last corner and finally saw the pyramid form being light up brightly at the evening sky, a small smile broke through Mitsuko's face. Hopefully the museum was still open. Please let it still be open. Even though his expression didn't change much, his eyes sparkled as it seemed like the museum was still open for a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:14 pm 

The nymph didn't take his hand as he walked on. Good to see the other wasn't that scared anymore. Shichi lead the way to the museum. He cared little about the stares some gave them. They just made their way to the museum. Though it was pretty busy in front of the museum, it seemed not many people were interested in actually going into the museum at this hour. Shichi held the door open for the other. As they had both entered, Shichirou continued to get them some tickets. The waiting line was quite short, just three in front of them. "Looks like we picked a good moment" Shichirou hummed to Mitsuko, as he looked over his shoulder to Mitsuko. As the line dissolved Shichi stepped forward and smiled at the cashier. "Bonjour. Je voudrais acheter deux billets, s'il vous plaît." He wasn't sure what the admittance would be as he made his wallet appear. Just as he thought a note of fifty Euro would do, the cashier informed him:
"Ce sera trente euros, s'il vous plaît."
Shichirou nodded. Thirty, it was better than he had expected it to be. He opened his black and white panda wallet and took out a note of twenty and a note of ten, then paid the cashier, who gave him two entrance tickets in return. "Let's go~" Shichirou hummed to Mitsuko.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next