All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:25 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"It came out very beautiful," Mitsuko said. As a nymph he liked beautiful things and Shichi's drawing fell into that category. Although in his opinion it would be nice if he had drawn a little more clothing on the man, so much naked skin...

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Thank you~" Shichirou hummed cheerfully. A happy smile came onto his face. "I wonder how late it is-" Before Shichirou could finish his sentence, a bell rung, telling them the class was over and it was in fact lunch time. "Oooh~ Lunch!" Shichirou hummed. Quickly he took his things to put them away. When all his things were neatly on one pile, he let them disappear. He looked aside at Mitsuko. "Do you have any lunch plans? I mean, do you go to that big cafeteria, or do you bring your own food to eat in the gardens?" Shichi wondered. Shichirou doubted about going to the cafeteria or quickly heading in town for something nice to eat.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:35 pm 

It was nice to see how happy Shichi was with his honest opinion. Although it seemed that he was happier with lunch time. Mitsuko packed up everything neatly into his bag. "I don't have any plans," he answered. "What do you want to do?" This was not entirely true. Originally he had planned to go to the garden and ask the plants to grow him some fruits, but he estimated that Shichi would probably find this a little weird. Mitsuko didn't like going to the cafetaria because that place would be packed with people around lunch time. He would probably be alright with it if Shichirou went with him. The cafetaria was equipped with everything the students could need so there would probably be adequate food for both of them there. Still, going into town and trying to find a nice place to have lunch also seemed nice. Maybe a little terrace in the sunlight.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Well" Shichirou drawled as he thought about it. "I was thinking about going to the cafeteria but I'm guessing it'll be horribly busy there... I'm not too fond of having to stand around there, waiting for my turn and then not even knowing if there's still a good spot left. You know, a view on one of the walls wouldn't be too pretty honestly.. and some chairs aren't that nice.." Shichirou frowned as he glanced around at the people leaving for -presumably- the cafeteria. A lot of people... and then to consider there were more classes too, having lunch right now.. He looked back at Mitsuko. "So, how about grabbing lunch in the city?" Shichirou wondered with a smile. "And maybe going to the park to eat it, whilst looking out on that lovely lake, underneath the shade of the trees or maybe in the full sun?"

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:12 pm 

Amazing how Shichi just put into words what Mitsuko was thinking. He gave his new friend a warm smile. "That sounds lovely," he answered. Shichirou was just so nice that Mitsuko wondered how he came to meet someone like this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8