All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 1 x 1 with Erka
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Aurora nodded before she followed after him in the classroom. She sat down at one of the desks. She really wasn't going to use her power in class at all. Trying to listen to the teacher when you had a headache wasn't fun at all. She was curious of what they would be learning today. She would just have to wait, and find it.

Tom nodded before he shurgged. " Yes. They could have. Maybe called them or something. " He did. He wasn't really sure if they did. He wasn't there at all, and hadn't seen his family for while. He had never made contact with them for awhile too. He was just clueless of how they have been, or what they were even up too.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:05 pm 

He sat down nearby, stirring his drink as the teacher walked in. Their usual teachers were a married, older couple who were generally fairly nice, and today it was the man's turn to work with the older kids while his wife worked with the younger ones.

"I assume they did. I don't think it would be legal for them to keep you otherwise." She said, glancing over as the teachers and other students came in.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:17 pm 

Aurora didn't say anything as she remained in her seat. She was usually like this in class. She knew it was important to pay attention to the teacher. She could end up missing something that was important to her. She looked over when she saw the teacher come in.

" Yea. " Tom said, as he agreed with her. Still, he didn't really sure. " Well it looks like class is about to begin. " He said, before he looked at the teacher. He was still curious of what they were going to be learning today. He would soon find out soon enough. He took out the pencil that he kept in his pocket.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:16 pm 

Rylan was quiet while the teacher talked as well, paying attention to today's lesson before the teacher eventually let them go to work on their individual projects as well as a short assignment he'd just given them.

She nodded, as the teacher began teaching. She paid attention until the lesson was done, then quickly did her assignment before looking over at him again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:26 pm 

Aurora listened to the teacher before she did her project. She begin to work on it as she indeeded want to get it done for sure. She wondered what the other male's project, but decided not to ask. She needed to get her domes more importantly, and her short assignment of course.

Tom listened to the teacher as he payed attention. He seemed foucsed as be played with the pencil in his hands. He often did this as it gave him something to do well he listened of course. After the teacher was done teaching the lesson, he quickly started to work on his. He then looked over at the female before he smiled. " This is easy. " He said.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:58 pm 

He worked on his as well, trying to form new and useful organic chemicals in some test tubes. He was one of the few students bold enough to use his ability in their projects, and while the teachers were disapproving and often told him not to, even taking points off his grades, he kept doing it anyway, although he was a bit more careful about them seeing him do it; instead of using his abilities completely, he instead did things mostly in the way a normal chemist might and just helped it along a bit.

She nodded, "They usually are." She commented. This school was supposed to challenge her more, but they never really did. Still, at least the people here were more interesting than those she knew in her old school, and they were generally nicer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:58 pm 

Aurora kept on when working on her project. She wanted to get this done so that's why she was doing it. She kept on working on it. She did glance over at the other male to see how he was doing before she still worked on hers. She didn't know if he had noticed her do so.

Tom nodded before he chuckled. " I need something harder to work on. " He said. He wanted something that was harder. He wanted something that would take more then one day to finish.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:54 pm 

Rylan did his project as well as finishing the work that was assigned today while he waited for his chemicals to react. He glanced around after that, looking a little bored since he wasn't allowed to use his abilities as much as he wanted.

"Yeah, me too. This school was supposed to be more challenging but it really isn't." Lily agreed, finishing up with her assignment.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:23 pm 

Soon Aurora was finished with the assignment. She sat there bored as she was quiet. She really didn't say a word as she glanced around the room. It looked like to her everyone was still doing their project. She was still working on hers, and knew it would probably take more then a day to do. She noticed Rylan glanced around the room, but she didn't say anything as she looked straight ahead of her. She didn't really want to disturb him at all.

" Yea. Maybe they might make something challenging one of these days. " Tom said. He was hoping they would do so. He didn't like this easy stuff at all. He thought they needed more of a challenge. To get their brain working of course. Then again, some people learned different then others. Tom was someone who could just get something on the first try.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:06 pm 

Rylan looked over again as he was waiting for another reaction, "I wish I could speed this up." He commented. The teacher seemed to be watching him, and he didn't seem to be happy about it.

"Maybe, or maybe they're trying to make us bored." She commented. It sometimes seemed that they did, since nothing that they assigned was anything she hadn't seen before.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:12 pm 

Aurora looked over when she had heard him. She didn't mind how long it took to do her's at all. She then glanced at the teacher who was watching him. He didn't look so happy. She didn't even know if she should say anything or not. She didn't want to make the teacher more mad. " I get that feeling too. " She said. She didn't pay attention to the teacher as she was still working on her's.

" Yea. " Tom said. If they were trying to make them bored, he didn't much like it at all. He didn't want to be bored. There was really nothing for him to do, but sit here. He let out a sigh as he tapped his pencil against the desk.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:25 pm 

"What's your project again?" He asked. He wasn't quite sure as he didn't usually pay as much attention as he probably should to the other students projects.

"We could go and help the other kids." She suggested. That was what she often did during project time, and the teachers seemed to like her for it even though she didn't like them much.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:35 pm 

Aurora looked over at him when he asked her the question. She couldn't well use her power for the project. Instead it was quite a simple one. " Seeing if c2 is heavier then air. I can't think of really anything else. " She said. It was something she could easily explain too if she had too.

" Sure. " Tom said. He didn't mind if they helped the other kids. At least it was something to do. It wouldn't make him bored at all which was good.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:38 pm 

"How do you test that?" He asked, looking over. It was chemistry related, and therefore in his area of interest despite being a bit simple for his tastes.

Lilly seemed happy with that and went around to help the younger kids. They varied quite a lot in age, so some of them needed help even with writing, while others had math to do or needed help on their science projects.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:30 pm 

" Well, I use two balloons so it's easier for the others to see how it haver then air. I will put dry ice in the bottle, and pour a little water over it. I will inflate the balloon with the bottle, and once it is all blowed up. I will remove it, and tie it. I will just blow the other balloon up by me using sir from my lungs when I blow it up. Then I will throw both of them on the air. The carbon dioxide one should fall first on the ground, then the one I blew up. " Aurora said.

Tom begin to help the other kids. He helped them with their homework. He didn't mind doing so as he did like to help others out. Not everyone could finish the assignment with ease.