All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:33 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"I guess she really likes her food then." She said, not noticing anything else at the moment. "That or she understands you probably wouldn't like it if she did. They do that as a show of affection, but it's still pretty disgusting to have a bird trying to put rodent parts on you."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:35 pm 

At the third flash, he shoved the princess behind him. A dart hit him in his forearm as he drew his Crossbow and slotted a bolt in a fluid motion. Suddenly woozy, he instinctively aimed and fired, hearing a cry and a thud as someone was hit and hitting the ground. He stumbled and fell to one knee as he pulled out the dart. He knew it was poisoned and knew what poison was used. He couldn't do anything with the princess there watching though.

"Go..... Get a healer.... Now.... Go!!!" He shouted to her as he pointed toward the castle.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:34 am 

Elizabeth was quite startled and decided not to argue, running off back to the castle to get a healer. When she got there, she told the castle's main doctor what had happened. He gathered his healing supplies in a hurry and ran back with her, hoping that it wasn't too bad. It wouldn't be good if the princess's new bodyguard died on his first day on the job.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:29 am 

The moment she was gone, he pulled a flask with the poison's antidote in it out of a pouch on his hip and downed all it's contents. He knew he didn't need all of it but considering how long it had been in his system, he wasn't taking any chances. Wetching, he lost the contents of his stomach as he forced himself to move. He moved towards the woods, staggering as the world started spinning. He bounced off a tree and landing in a pile of leaves, where he curled into a ball and howled in pain. He'd be unconscious when the princess and the doctor found him minutes later.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:59 am 

She brought the doctor back to him, at which point they got some of the other guards at the castle to carry him back to the castle since the doctor didn't seem to have anything more that he could do while outside other than bandage his wound.
Once they got back the doctor determined that he must have taken some kind of antidote, and therefore they just needed to wait and see if he would live. Elizabeth stayed with him, hoping he would wake up soon. She hoped he would be alright; she liked him well enough and she was thankful for him saving her once already.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:38 am 

He was alive alright, but the antidote hadn't had time to completely work. There was small traces of the poison inside him. Those traces had left him in a coma. He was breathing and had a heartbeat. It was faint and almost undetectable by touch. He was sweating profusely as his body worked to rid itself of the remainder of the poison.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:17 pm 

Elizabeth sat down nearby, still worried about him and feeling somewhat responsible for him being hurt. He looked like it was pretty bad, too.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:42 am 

Dream sequence-

He blocked a cross cut with his sword as he twisted. The sword was unusually heavy as it seemed to take twice as much as he normally needed to wield it. Wondering what was wrong with his body, he barely reacted in time to dodge a overhead slash. What the hell was going on? He felt slower than he should be.

"You have failed. The Princess was killed by one of our rogue members."

"What are you saying?! She's still alive!! I stopped her death!!" He heard himself yell at the voice he heard, maiming his unseen attacker as he spun to see a large part of demonic eyes staring at him.

"You. Have. Failed." The voice stated again, the eyes closing slightly, "Or rather, You WILL fail."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:04 am 

Elizabeth waited for what felt like forever for him to wake up, occasionally wiping at his face with a rag since she doubted he'd like being covered in sweat, before finally he seemed to be waking up. She rushed back over to him, still very concerned and having been told by the healer that he should be given some water as soon as he woke up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:02 am 

A weak moan escaped him as he came to. A curse escaped his lips as he looked around. Not sure where he was, he made a grab for a throwing dagger that was not where it should have been. He sat up quickly, making the room spin as his body felt chilled. Clutching his head, he saw a bandage around his arm.

"Where am I?" He asked out loud, suffering from amnesia due to the poison.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:06 pm 

"In the castle hospital. You were poisoned, you've been unconscious for a while now." Elizabeth told him, relieved to see that he was awake and strong enough to move around and speak at least. She offered him some water as the healer had told her to do.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:27 pm 

"Well, that explains the bandage on my arm." He asked, taking the water but not drinking it right away, "This is gonna sound stupid but I know I'm here to do something I just don't remember what."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:19 pm 

"Your job here is to be my bodyguard, that's why you got poisoned." She answered, still concerned, "Have you forgotten more than that?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:44 pm 

"I remember my name and the fact I carry weapons," He said, throwing back the water like it was a fine wine or ale, "Beyond that, blank slate."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm 

"That sounds like a problem. You should probably ask the doctor about that." She said. It would be unfortunate if he forgot everything forever, and she'd feel bad because it was partly her fault.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:38 am 

"Something tells me that won't be necessary as I'll remember more as time goes on. Is it too early to ask for food or am I gonna have to hang my foot in someones tooshie just to eat?" He said, laying back down as he still fekt pretty weak.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:42 pm 

"You should still probably talk to him about it.. And yeah, you can get some food as long as you aren't going to get sick or pass out again." She said to him, telling a nearby servant to go and get something for him to eat.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:39 am 

"Don't think I'm gonna pass out anytime soon. I am pretty weak though." He said, looking at her from under an arm he'd thrown over his eyes, "What's the political situation? It feels like something I really ought to know."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:54 am 

"There has been more rebel activity lately, rumors of plans towards violence. I guess that's why someone tried to poison me. I think you killed them though, so thank you for that." She told him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:02 am 

Hearing this made his head hurt. He wasn't sure why but it did. Holding his head, he groaned slightly as he curled into a ball on his side. The room had started spinning and he had real bad vertigo. A whimper came from him as his head throbbed in excruciatingly painful waves.