All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:08 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She was really concerned by that, but didn't know what to do. She was afraid to even touch him in case she would cause him even more pain.
Meanwhile, the servant returned with food for him, though neither he nor the princess was sure he was well enough to eat.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:29 am 

He recovered after a bit, although he looked like a fleshed out corpse. Snatching the food from the servent with a curt thanks, he started eating as he watched them both. He needed to get his strength back if he was gonna recover. If what she said about protecting her was true, and something in him was saying it was, he needed to get back on his feet as fast as he could.

"Where's my gear? I want it back now that I'm awake." He asked, some of his suppressed mannerisms returning since he didn't remember he needed to keep them under control. This actually made him seem less stiff and rigid, which made him feel more natural.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:34 am 

"The doctor put them over there." She said, pointing to the pile of weapons and things he had been carrying. She personally found it to be a bit of overkill, but from what she'd seen he was pretty skilled at least with the crossbow. She had the servant bring him his things since his strength did not seem to have returned fully yet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:41 am 

He took his weapons and checked them over, unnerving anyone watching with the care and meticulousness he did so with. He was rather savvy about his weapons. If anything was wrong with them, he was sure to find it rather quickly. There wasn't though, for which was fortunate for the castle occupants. Placing his gear on the nearby nightstand, he finished the food and sighed.

"When was I suppose to start protecting you?" He asked the princess, subconsciously rubbing his bandaged forearm.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:49 am 

"Today. You have only been here a few hours." She answered, watching him. "Are you feeling better now?" She asked. He seemed to be improving pretty quickly, besides his memory and apparent headache.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:57 am 

"Still feel pretty weak, but that's never stopped me before." He said, almost sounding like his self without amnesia, "Can't lay around all day though."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:31 pm 

"You should probably rest, though." She said, not sure it was wise for him to be up and around.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:34 pm 

"You think the person who might want you dead with wait until I'm better?" He asked, unintentionally being cutting and blunt with his words, something he instantly caught himself on, "Crap..... I beg Milady's forgiveness for my unruly behavior. I accept any punishments you deem fit for me."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:00 pm 

"That's fine." She said, not seeing fit to punish him for the way he spoke. "I hope they do wait, or I could just stay here." She said, deciding the latter would be the best option, assuming whoever had tried to kill her wasn't alone and his friends would probably want to try again sooner rather than later.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:18 pm 

"Nice idea but I would insist on you having the bed and I'd take a spot in a corner." He said, pointing out the standing difference between them, "Doesn't royalty hold precedence of luxuries?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:28 pm 

"We're here because you are injured. Keep the bed so that we may be able to leave sooner." She told him. He was acting strangely, she decided, as before his poisoning he hadn't treated her this way, as the other servants sometimes did. It worried her, and she hoped he would get back to normal soon.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:57 pm 

"Fair enough," He said, suddenly feeling he needed to be alone for a bit as something was making his head hurt again, "Sorry to ask this but could I be alone for a little while? Need to rest for a bit."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:59 am 

She nodded, moving to leave. "Yes, you should probably rest. I will return later." She said. She was still worried about him, but decided he'd probably rest better if he was left alone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:45 pm 

He turned over as he lay back down. Stuffing some of the sheets in his mouth, he let out a muffled scream when he knew for sure he was alone. His head felt like it was exploding. Whatever his brain was scrambling to recall was tearing at him. Almost certainly it would drive him mad with pain the longer it went on. For the first time ever that he recalled, he begged for death as a release.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:34 pm 

She went looking for the doctor, though she wasn't sure where he'd gone, feeling sure there was something quite wrong that the doctor should know about. She was pretty sure losing memory wasn't an affect of any poison she knew of, and was worried. The doctor seemed to have gone out to a call in a nearby village, though, and she had little choice but to wait for his return.