All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"That's good.. So do you think you'd want to help out on raids? We don't require that, but if you do we'd need to teach you how to fight." Jack said. It was one of the other responsibilities he had, being one of the leaders, but he didn't want her to think she would be forced into it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:58 pm 

I'm back!!~

"Maybe...I'm not so sure, though I'd like to get back on those scienticts and their stupid labs... I'd love to help out though around here as much as I can." said Anika becoming nervous again.

She was thinking about the labs and how there must be others around there still experiencing a living hell, Anika shuddered and tried to get the unpleasant thoughts.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:30 pm 

"You can either do that, or stay back and look after the younger kids while we do raids. Either way you'll have to learn how to fight, if not because of raids then just in case the hunters come after us again." Jack said, thinking. "I'll probably teach you myself, actually. James usually does that, but he's pretty busy right now, getting ready for his kid to be born and working on the house."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:34 pm 

I'm back!!~

"I know a little bit, but its mostly not very fair fighting. I got into a few fights before at the labs when trying to get away, I would bite and thrash around to make it really difficult for them to restrain me...until they got wise and would subdue me with tranquilizers." explained Anika as she yawned and stretched.

She was calming down finally while talking and Jack had a soothing presence around her, he was sitting next to her on the bed. They talked for a little while longer but soon Anika became silent, due to the fact she had fallen asleep and leaned against Jack's shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:08 pm 

Jack agreed that was a good start, and that fair fighting wasn't needed when dealing with the guards and hunters. He talked with her a while longer, and was rather surprised when she fell asleep quite suddenly and was leaning on him. He figured she must be really tired, and didn't want to disturb her, so he stayed very still, waiting for her to wake up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:27 pm 

I'm back!!~

Anika curled up next to Jack, it was nice having someone next to her as she felt safer than being all alone. She slept restfully the rest of the night and when morning came she woke up. Realizing that Jack hadn't moved and hadn't slept she gasped, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Jack! Did I fall asleep on you? I'm so sorry!....You didn't sleep..."

Anika started to fiddle with Jack's shirt and got up and patted the bed, she was fussing over him due to guilt of not letting him sleep. Just because she had been tired and scared didn't mean that he didn't deserve any sleep. But it was nice of him not to move and disturb her, he was kind.

"Here you can sleep...uhm..sorry!" she said quickly and started to run out of the room.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:14 pm 

"That's okay, I'm alright. Are you running away? Don't, you'll pull your IV out." Jack said to her. He really had stayed there, keeping as still as he could, for the rest of the night while she slept, but at some point he had dozed off sitting up, holding his wings half-unfolded behind him so he could balance like that. It wasn't the best position to sleep in, that was true, but he'd had worse and was only a little tired.
By that time the other people in the house were already awake and breakfast was being made, though everyone had left them alone so far.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:02 pm 

I'm back!!~

Anika stopped short, forgetting that she did have an IV in her hand. She was red with embarrassment though.

"Sorry... I...erm... I'm not used to falling asleep on someone..." she said fiddling with her hands and butting her lower lip slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:57 pm 

"You must have been really tired then." Jack said, looking to make sure she hadn't messed up the placement of the IV, "I don't really mind... So do you think you'll go out and get breakfast, or should I bring it to you?"