All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Emma and her family continued to talk, as she said Simon had seemed fairly normal and really nice up until those men had appeared. Her father didn't seem satisfied with that, even when her sister agreed that he'd been nice, though she said he had also seemed pretty weird to her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Ireiza stood up and grabbed some sort of device. He approached Simon and scanned him with it, he looked at the screen and started laughing, "You are in love! There is a spike in your dopamine and serotonin levels! You haven't had these hormone levels this high ever. Only after meeting and speaking to her did these levels spike." Simon blushed despite his cold cold expression. He merely glared at him with a murderous intent, though Ireiza knew he wouldn't do anything so he just smirked. "The science doesn't lie, just admit it. There's nothing wrong with it." He added, Simon then replied with a sigh and took on his 'nice' demeanor. "Fine, she's nice and stuff. She did let me into her home and I think during that time I fell for her. Though I wonder if she will like me after what she saw. Ya know, me killing those people to death." He laughed before going to check on the family. Ireiza sat back down and began working, "I'll continue working on the situation." He said waving towards Simon.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:31 pm 

They were for the most part still talking, trying to work out how their life would go now since they'd been hurriedly removed from their home. None of them seemed very happy about it, and Emma felt bad for causing this to happen. While this wasn't the normal reason for not talking to strangers, she got the feeling that the concept still applied.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:11 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Simon entered the room in his gleeful demeanor. "Hey Emma, Ireiza just said that I having feelings. Now isn't that wonderful?" He walked around the room greeting everyone else giving off a sense of calm with his tone of speech and motion. "Sorry for just hopping into your life like this. I hope to fix everything. Me and Ireiza are working on it." He then went back to Emma slightly sad with a touch of guilt, "I'm sorry for making your family have to hide, but I will make sure you guys are safe and sound." He said apologetically.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:29 pm 

"I guess that's good." Emma said, a little confused as to why he needed to be told that. "Okay, so what are we supposed to do while we're here?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:09 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Make yourselves comfortable. Or maybe I can get to know you guys a little better. Ireiza is working on the situation." He replied smiling brightly. "So Emma, how are you coping with all of this? And the rest of you as well, how are you coping?" he knew they might not cope well but he had to know if they were taking it well or not.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:17 am 

"I think they're not coping all that well, but we'll be okay." Emma said. Her father seemed to be glaring at him, and her mother didn't seem happy either. Her sister seemed more scared than anything, and the cat was hiding.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:20 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Please tell your dad to stop staring at me. And I am glad to hear that you guys are going to be okay." Simon merely smiled at her father as he grabbed a chair and sat in it reverse like in front of Emma.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:40 pm 

The father didn't seem pleased with that, glaring at him.

"He's my dad. I'm not allowed to tell him what to do." Emma said, glad her father only glared and didn't really say anything; what does one say to being uprooted from their home by some strange guy who followed their daughter home from the park? She was pretty sure her father didn't actually know.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:53 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Simon decided to stand up and take on his cold demeanor only after clearing his throat. His voice was nonchalant and pretty dark. A vocie you would hear in a movie from an evil villain, but it was Simon's. "I must remind you, all of you are targets for an organization that specializes in various fields. Kidnapping, assassination, sabotage, and a whole other plethora of fields. I say we discover what they after specifically. I kept under the radar yet they found me, Ireiza made sure that I wasn't discoverable." He reached down pulled up the leg of his pants and retrieved a combat knife which he brougt close to Emma. "Maybe you should show everyone what you are really capable of, I believe you are the reason they came." Simon's voice wasn't full of emotion, though it seemed he was uncomfortable having a blade loom so close to her. Emma could see it in his expression.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:00 pm 

"I don't think they need a demonstration, they already know I can heal things, you told them." Emma said, looking at the knife. "Are you saying this is because of me? Because of my ability? No one else knew about that, not even my friends." She said. She also found it odd, then, that there was no sign of those guys until he showed up, too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:13 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Maybe, maybe not." He responded to her questions. In his mind, Simon was skeptical as she was. Then again, with the amount of resources the faction of mercs had, they probably spied on her and discovered this a long time ago. They most likely took extra measures since they probably assumed Simon was there to interfere. This was not the case however, he was merely settling in to his new environment. "A demonstration may not be required, but sometimes it is." He flipped the knife to hold it by the blade as he handed it to Emma. "Here, you decide that. And keep the knife if you refuse. I'd rather you not be harmed in this dire situation."

As the conversation continued, Ireiza came into the room and announced to everyone, "I have confirmed that the reason they were there was because of her." He pointed at Emma while looking over at he group. "With my skills I have been able to find many documents detailing her abilites and the applications they may use it for, but...I didn't find that much. Might only be the tip of the iceberg. I have only discovered the plans but we have no idea what we may be up against." He finished speaking and excused himself, he left without letting anyone respond, not even Simon. He merely waved as he wnet back to his room.

"At least that clears everything up, but the fact that we have no idea what we're up against gnaws at me." Simon sounded slightly worried, but with a quick motion he returned to his jolly nature. It was slightl unexpected. "Well, looks like we have to be optimistic! Can't be going about moping, let's get to prepping." He smiled and stood up waiting for Emma's family to respond.