All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:14 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Due to some some sort of disruption with his Amusphere, he found himself at the Town of Beginnings in the game of Sword Art Online. A quick check told him everything for his avatar was intact. What confused him was the extra menu he saw behind the one he was used to. It was labeled Administrative and gave him almost full access to the game. He wasn't sure was was going on but he was gonna find out. His purple and black wings appeared as he left the square putting as much distance between him and the starting point as he could.

He was out of the town and almost six miles away to the east when the sky brighten with the ringing of a bell. Spinning around in midair as he looked back at the town, he got a item notification and a message from someone named Heathcliff saying he wanted a meeting with him a week after the start of the game. Opening the item notification, he found himself looking at a mirror that showed his avatar's face. He was glad nothing happened as he'd heard about what the mirror had done to the players. Letting himself have a moment to study his features, it occurred to him he'd done pretty well.

His eyes were violet, framed by black hair with violet tips that reached his shoulders. His face was narrow and oval shaped, but that only accentuated his hansome features. There was a scar over his left eye, from a duel with a Salamander fairy. Tough fight, but it humbled him as he'd almost lost. Showed him that he couldn't get careless.

Landing in a field as he checked his stats. He was level 134, meaning everything on this floor as about as much of a chance of killing him as fresh air did. His stats were practically maxed out. His gear was too high level for anything to hurt him. Running a hand through his hair, he had some time prepare for the launch of the game. He'd map out the entire first floor dungeon in the meantime.

_________

@Prinnnn Here's the IC, I didn't set up a ooc as I felt I took too long to get this going.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:33 pm 

“Your purple hair… Your green eyes… Your adorable voice… Twilith I… I have to tell you something… I love you!”, Simon confessed his love to Twilith and leaned his large frame over the counter to her apothecary shop as far as he could. She tried to ignore him as she finished collecting the potions she might need for her trip and put them in her bag, but he was so miserable she had to face him.
“Simon, it's not a good time. We're actually trapped in a game, our lives are-”
He cut her off before she could finish, “I know. I know! But look I'm level 23 now! I can protect you.” Simon lifted his new 2h great sword to show off to her, he loved that stupid huge sword but Twilith always wondered if it's weight made it more troublesome than it was worth.
Twilith came around the table and rested her hand on his swords hilt. She was so small the sword was almost larger than her.
“Don't waste your strength on protecting me. I appreciate you helping me get more rare ingredients but I'm still a coward. I'll stay in this city where it's safe. If you really want to help me then go beat the game so we can all escape this hell.”
Before Simon could say anything, she left the shop and put up her scented hood. It was enchanted with a scent to make low level monsters avoid her. It was all the protection she needed to collect the ingredients she needed in the small peaceful forest near the town of beginnings.
Before she continued Twilith looked upon the great Black Iron Palace. It reminded her of why she joined this game in the first place. All she wanted was to be a princess and live in a castle just like that one. She laughed at how stupid she was back then. Now she was trapped and her life was constantly in danger all for such a stupid fantasy.
Simon interupted her self pity. “where are you going? Can I join you?”
It took Twilith the whole walk to the towns exit to convince Simon to leave him alone. The whole time she had to say things like, “Simon, It's only a level 2 forest.”, “Simon, my cloak has level 5 antiscent”, “Simon, the orphanage needs this antidote.”, “Simon, I'll be fine, don't waste your time on me, go help your guild or something.” she said before she went out the gate. He looked sad but finally let her go.
Walking through the forest was relaxing now that Twilith was finally alone. The smell of the pinewood, the crunch of the dry leaves, it was all so real. Every once in a while a small critter would pop out of a brush and dash away. Her cloak was working. Finally she saw a familiar tree stump, filled with the purple mushrooms she needed. She didn't feel any danger and carelessly walked towards it, then the ground below her suddenly gave way. Twilith fell into a new dungeon.

@Zeroxk2 Sorry I took so long!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:49 am 

A week after his meeting with Heathcliff, whom he took an immediate disliking to, he saw a notice about a Apothecary shop owner that had gone missing. The person who'd posted the notice had made it sound like someone had butchered Romeo & Juliet and ran them both through a wood chipper. He had to laugh at how stupid the person was. Who would use the gave as an excuse to find love? Heck, he figured the person was severely delusional if remoance was something they were looking for here.

After asking around, and multiple questions as to why he didn't have a cursor, he found himself in a dungeon near a tree stump with mushrooms around it. He explored it slowly, looking for anything out of the ordinary. There was nothing going on here. He almost was about to leave. Thats when he heard the howl of a monster that had found a target. He exploded from where he was, running at breakneck speed to save the person. He just prayed he'd make it in time.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.