All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:36 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

http://eskipaper.com/images/redhead-anime-girl-1.jpg

Willow sighed as she reached over and shut off the alarm that had started to blast from her phone. She rolled over on her back and stared at the ceiling before forcing herself out of bed to get ready for work. The tall, scrawny, red head undressed and hopped in the shower. She stood and let the hot water and steam clear her mind and her skin. She was soon sitting at her table eating an apple and watching the news on her television. When she saw the time she sighed and stood from the chair and retrieved her bag and car keys. She exited her apartment, locked the door, and headed to work.

Willow was a scientist at Hawkin's Lab just a few miles out from the city. She showed her badge to the man at the entrance and gained clearance, moving through the lot and finding a spot to park her car in. After she got out, every door she went through, she had to flash her badge so security knew it was actually her. She sighed as she entered her office and put her things away, and putting on her white lab coat. She looked in the mirror and stared for a moment. Today was the day she would actually see a creature that was supposed to be myth. She took a hair tie and tied her air back into a messy bun, slipping her glasses on, she grabbed her clipboard and started walking down the long halls of the facility.

The place was rather large, it even had an underground lab to it, that was where the new experiment was being held. She flashed her bag one last time at the security at the door once she was let off of the elevator. When the doors opened she saw two rooms separated by a large glass window. The scientists could see inside the environment they had made for the experiment, but she could not see them. They made the holding place look like a room with hints of nature to make it so the experiment felt more comfortable, even though this whole process was not supposed to be comfortable.

Willow sighed as a colleague of hers approached her. "Doctor Stein. We got one." She looked at the man who had approached her and rolled her eyes. "Gary... I can see that... How is she taking to the new captivity?" She asked as she walked closer to the window to see what the creature looked like.
"Well she hasn't woken up yet, so we won't know until then." Willow looked at Gary one more time before looking into the room.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:32 pm 

I'm back!!~

Seras was in a daze, she had been minding her own business in what to her seemed like a secluded forest. No humans in sight and no worries, that was until she started being chased by men in dark uniforms. They relentlessly chased her untill Seras had no more energy left and collapsed from exhaustion. A thousand thoughts were running through her head as her consciousness slipped into blackness.

Seras had felt a pin prick of something shoved into her arm. It was cold and made her arm numb and feel on fire at the same time. She assumed that it was a sort of sleep drug. What did they want with her?

Jolting awake, Seras realized that she was collard, a big thick black collar with some sort of electrical device attached to it. She freaked out wondering where she was at, refusing to speak or cry out she in a panick tried finding a way out but everything was locked or there was fake foliage everywhere covering the locked doors.

Who the hell were these people?!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:22 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Willow watched from the window as their experiment woke up. She saw that she was freaking out and had started to look for a way out. There was a button on one of the panels that allowed the scientists to speak to who or whatever was in the cell. She pushed it, and her voice could be heard inside the cell.

"Hello. I am Dr. Willow, I will be looking after you. Please, do not worry about us. We will not harm you so long as you don't harm any of us." She paused for a brief moment to see what the creature would do. Willow spoke once more. "You will be released, but in time. First we must test you. But those tests will not be painful, I can assure you. If you have any questions, you may ask. I can hear everything you say." Willow smiled as she released the button and waited for the creature to speak.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:05 pm 

I'm back!!~

Seras stood still as a random female voice sounded through the fake forest room, where was that voice coming from? Who was it? These people had no right to keep her here! Firing up some fire balls in the palm of her hand she started to throw them every which way, growling and yelling as she went.

"You have no right to keep me here! Release me! I was perfectly fine minding my own buisness! Why did you capture me?! What are your plans?" screamed Sera, who was still continuing to throw fire balls everywhere.

Eventually she exhausted herself and collapsed to the floor, sweat dripping down her face and nose as her long black hair was plastered to her face. Her fox ears were laid back in a threatened way, and if anyone came near her she would bite them and rip their skin clean off. She was a scared fox spirit and not to be messed with!

"Show yourself! Cowards!" she screamed baring her fangs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:16 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Willow looked at her colleagues when the fox had started to shoot fire from her hands. They were impressed, but she was not. It was only then when she was called a cowards, she gave a smile and a soft laugh. She pushed a button that made the window double sided, allowing the fox to see who was talking.

Willow smiled as she walked down the few steps to the glass. She was sage, because the glass was incredibly thick, not even a spirit such as Seras could put even a dent or scratch in it.

"Throwing tantrums will not help. Comply with what we desire. And we will set you free. If you don't, and you hurt my scientists, myself, or any other person who approaches you, then you stay here forever." Willow looked at the fox threw the window. The expression on her face blank. She was not afraid of this spirit. She was not afraid of anything anymore.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:24 am 

I'm back!!~

Seras growled at the woman who stood before her behind thick glass like a coward would, she marched right straight up to the glass and knocked her finger on it with a loud thud. It didn't break the glass but made a crack at least, no matter how hair thin it might be.

"Listen lady, you had no right capturing me. For what saitaiting your curiosity? That's a bunch of bull ****! You humans are all the same! Just taking things when you want it because you want it. I will not comply and if you come in here I'll tear you all apart, I'm a living being and deserve to be treated better!" she yelled and sent fire towards the glass.

Seras wasn't dumb and knew if she kept on hitting it with fire and her fists that it would eventually break, she deserved her freedom and would do anything to get it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:35 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Willow merely stood, staring at the creature, a small smile of amusement on her face. Her colleagues all flinched when she started to attack the window, but Willow stood still.

"You spirits are all the same. Thinking you are invincible. But you aren't. Just because you have powers, doesn't make you powerful. You all have a soft spot you see. And I will find it. And I will crush it." She smiled as she held up a small remote with a button on it. A click of the button would send a shock so strong it would kill a human. But for spirits it would just knock them out.

"Sweet dreams." Willow said as she clicked the button. She watched as the collar lit up, with the second click, shocks were sent threw it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:49 am 

I'm back!!~

Seras kept attacking the window, even as the collar sent huge ammounts of electricity throughout her body, Seras was strong but eventually she fell to the ground and twitched slightly. Breathing heavily she glared at the woman who was apparently amused by all these antics, Seras was angry. This wasn't about power, she was literally just minding her own buisness in the wildnerness and all of a sudden had been attacked, chased and captured.

It was ridiculous and humans were just scared little punks just wanting to ruin things they couldn't understand instead of trying to understand them.
"Agh!....you b!tch.... This isn't about being invincibl...ahh..!... I wasn't hurting anyone...augh....ahh...haa..." was the last thing Seras said before exhaustion overtook her and she fell uncounciouss.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:56 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Willow smirked as she watched the spirit fall unconscious. She turned angrily to her fellow scientists. They all grew wide eyed as Willow glared at them all. In a calm buy scary voice, she spoke.

"Get that window fixed immediately... And pump her full of the anti power agent. I want it so she can't do anything! Do you hear me!?" The scientists stood, baffled at the sudden outburst of their usually calm boss. One finally moved and the others got to work.

While Seras was asleep, they had moved into the cell, give her 20 times the dosage they had given her before. If it didn't make her powers unusable, then it would at least dull them down a lot. Others replaced the window with thicker, stronger glass, and within minutes, the cell was completely changed. If the spirit was going to be cruel, then she too would be cruel. She took away the foliage and everything and left her only with a hard bed and white walls.

This was for Willow. This whole experiment was for her. All she needed was a blood sample from the thing to see if she was the one. If she was the spirit that caused her pain all those years ago. The thought of what had happened made the scar on the side of her body burn a little. She stood watching the window angrily as she pressed the button, turning off the double sided effect so Seras could no longer see them.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:09 am 

I'm back!!~

Seras twitched in her sleep and whimpered a little bit as well, the nightmares returned from her past. The nightmare of the one spirit who had kidnapped her as a child and done horrible things to her. There was an odd sensation of someone else with her as well in Seras's past but it was all too blurry to recall or tell who or what it was.

It was hours later and Seras jolted awake screaming slightly, she was sweating profusely and looked around. She smirked... Haa...they all came in and fixed the fake room....Seras tried smashing fire into the glass again...no use...her hand just sparked and she cursed under her breath.

Seras hated feeling useless and vulnerable, she expected the pompus lady to come in and take her blood sample...she was afraid of that...Since Seras's blood could heal....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:05 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Willow had watched as her workers fixed the things in the room and upped the dosage of the medication. She then turned to finish some paperwork and give a tour to a higher up.

She would arrive back downstairs a little bit before Seras woke up. When she saw that the girl screamed slightly and jolted awake, she couldn't help but feel bad for her. Willow too had nightmares. Almost every night she had them. It was the same one each time, never changing.

Willow pressed the button to the intercom and spoke. Her voice was different now from earlier. It held compassion and care instead of her normal ice cold tone.
"Nightmares?" She asked in her soft voice. After a little bit of a pause she spoke again. "I have them too..." She confessed. She noticed that none if her scientist were around. They were either on break, or had gone home for the night.

"If I come in there... And tell you a story. Will you hurt me?" Willow's voice was a bit sad. She wanted to speak to the creature, see what she could find out. If she could even find out any information from her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:11 pm 

I'm back!!~

Seras was curled up tightly with her tails wrapped around her and her fox ears flat against her head, she stuck herself in a far left corner of the small room she was in. Her powers were restricted somehow and her energy levels were dropping due to not having enough food or any food yet for that matter. Seras hadn't cried since she was very little, her emotions were stinted due to a few happenings in her past. Betrayal, malice and a few other things she hated remembering. The female voice rang through the room over the intercom again, though this time her voice was soft and warm...and sort of sad?

It was very different from earlier when she was extremely cold and calculating, Seras lifted up her head slightly and looked up at the speaker. She was sure that there were cameras around but they were to well hidden for her to stare directly into them.
"I don't care.....You've made me compeltley vulnerable...Might as well just kill me now and be done with it.....Not like I have much to live for....My whole family is dead...has been for many years...I'm the last..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:26 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The intercom went silent for a few moments. The silence was broken when a loud click from the door, and the sound of heels clacked against the floor. Willow walked in with a plate filled with food in her hands. She walked over to Seras and knelt down in front of her, handing her the dish of food. She had felt bad for capturing Seras, she knew now that this wasn't the spirit she was looking for.
"My plan isn't to kill you..." Willow said softly, looking into the foxes eyes. "I just need to know if you were the spirit who killed my family..." Her voice cracked a little bit as she thought of that horrible day. Willow would take in a deep breath before starting her story.

"Years ago, when I was about 8, I lived in this town with my parents and my younger sister. We were happy, not a care in the world. Until people started going missing. One after another, people would go missing, their bodies never found. One night, I woke up to the smell of smoke in my house. I ran out of my room to find that it had been set on fire. I made it out, but my family didn't. That night, on the roof of my burning house, I saw a figure standing on it. It was laughing for the longest time, then disappeared into the woods. I ran after it in a blind rage, I didn't know what to do. This stranger had killed my family. I found a tuft of it's hair that it had been caught in a tree branch, so I kept it. When I got old enough, I went to college, keeping in mind that night and trying to figure out who and what killed them. When I got a job here at the lab, I swore that I would track down every last spirit and figure out who killed my parents." Willow paused for a moment, looking at Seras for a minute before continuing.
"I haven't killed anyone. All I need to know is who killed my parents. But with how you act... I don't think it was you..." She quietly added afterwards.

Willow's head hung low after she spoke.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:59 am 

I'm back!!~

Seras's ears perked up when the lady came into her small room with a plate of food, it seemed luke warm but the smell was enticing to her since she hadn't eaten anything in a long while due to being captured. She didn't take the food yet though since the lady was explaining as to why Seras was even here. Seras felt bad for the lady for losing her family at a young age but that didn't make her any less mad at being captured. Even though she had no energy to spend on angry emotions.

Though when the lady explained who she had seen when her family had died, Seras froze, she bit her bottom lip so hard it started to bleed and she winced slightly at the metal taste that lingered in her mouth when she sucked on her lip in order to stop the bleeding. Looking up at the lady she slowly asked in a dark tone of voice,

"A black shadow?....laughing? You've got to be kidding me...I thought he was dead finally!" she screamed at the end, clawing at her hair an ears.

Seras was obviously having a bad flashback to a hidden repressed memory, she remembered lots of fire and black smoke along with a certian kind of laughter. That had to be him....the spirit that had wiped out her whole race and only left her to live in the agony of never belonging anywhere. Though what did he want with a mere human?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:47 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When Willow noticed Seras hadn't yet taken the food, she set it down beside her. She saw as Seras turned from hostile to upset in seconds and instantly felt horrible for bringing up the shadow. Willow watched as Seras bit her lip, she saw the blood come from her lip and that she had started to scream.

Willow, not knowing what to do, pulled the fox over and into her lap. A tear ran down from her face as she felt the heartbeat of the girl race as she held onto her. Willow pet Seras' hair softly, in attempts to calm her down. She gently rocked back and forth, holding the upset spirit in her arms, speaking soothing words to her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:00 am 

I'm back!!~

Seras kept on whimpering and clawing at her head, she was surprised that all of a sudden the lady pulled her into her lap and tried calming her down. Seras's tails wrapped around herself and her ears fell flat to her head, she was really upset at the memories that were resurfacing, she tried so hard to keep them locked up and out of her head but today everything came crashing down like a torrential down pour of rain.

Her heart beat was excessively fast, yet slowly she calmed down due to the lady trying to soothe her. Seras started to cry and begin to think that maybe that the lady wasn't all bad. Just used bad methods to do what she needed to do, even though if she ever caught the shadow Seras wouldn't mind helping her cause it or them as much pain as it had caused both of them.

Seras's lip bled on the lady's sleeve slightly and she had calmed down but still whimpered and her tears fell down her face in thick streams,
"They are all dead...dead and gone...it's been 2,000 years and I still haven't found peace.." she murmured.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:17 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Willow watched and continued to try and calm Seras down. She felt a bit calm herself as she watched the fox curl into a ball in her lap. She softly whispered calming words into Seras' ear as she continued to rock her back and forth. She felt the stream of tears run down her face, taking her thumb she ran it over the fox's cheek. She lifted the girls face so she was looking into Willow's eyes, the scientists face was serious.

"We will find the spirit that caused us this pain. And we will kill it." She paused for a moment and looked at the girl. She maintained her serious expression as she continued to speak. "And we'll do it together." She saw more tears running down Seras' face. Once again, she took her thumb and wiped the tears away. She turned her head as she heard others coming into the lab, back from their break.
"I have to go... When everyone leaves, I will come back in. If you want me too that is..." She offered to come back into Seras' room late at night when the scientists left. She was the owner of the place, so she could stay as long as she wanted to without worrying of getting into trouble.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:35 pm 

I'm back!!~

When the lady lifted Seras's head up in order to look directly into her eyes, Seras's red eyes widened. She had such a serious expression on her face....Though Seras had wanted revenge for her race for a long while she knew how much revenge could drive a person to madness...Maybe that's what happened to the lady? Meaning that would be an explanation for her capturing Seras.

She released Seras's head and got up to leave, with out thinking Seras grabbed hold of the lady' skirt and tugged on it like a small child not wanting their parent to leave them to sleep. It was a little embarrassing and a blush crept across her face,

"Uhm... -sniffle- c...Could you come back?" asked Seras looking away in order to hid her blush.

This was a weird experience for her, first off she had been captured and pricked and prodded and the lady had been very cold in the begining. Seras still was on a cautious edge and wanted to escape but after seeing the display the lady had just put on right now began to make Seras's resolve waver. She wasn't sure as to why either...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:29 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Willow had stood to try and leave but was stopped by Seras who had grabbed onto her skirt. She turned and looked down at the poor creature, a small smile crossed her lips as she nodded. She regrettably pulled herself away from Seras and exited the room, locking the door behind her. She returned to where she was standing before but noticed that someone had saw her in the room with Seras.
"Dr. Willow... Such a touching moment between you and that thing..." The man said as he walked closer to her. Willow glanced over at the window, she left it so the window was visible both ways. When he approached closer to Willow, she stepped back. The man pushed her against the wall and ran a hand down her cheek. "It can be out little secret, if you give me one tiny thing..." The man had a malicious smile on his face, Willow had one of fear on hers.

This has happened to her once in her life before but it was a long time ago. She shook her head a little and then spit in his face. The man reeled back his fist and punched Willow in the face, she stayed standing and looked at the man. "**** off..." She said to him, he didn't like the answer, so he hit her again. This happened until Willow finally was on the ground, nearly unconscious. The man was immediately on top of her, but not for long. A loud scream could be heard coming from Willow, and then the man was launched off of her and into the wall across the room. The screech was so loud, that it cracked the glass to the window. The man laid dead on the floor and Willow was unconscious.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:17 pm 

I'm back!!~

Seras had curled up into a ball again once the lady had left, she didn't even notice that the window was two way at the moment. She tried going to sleep in order to recover her strength but to no avail. There were crashing sounds and then a very loud screech which made Seras's blood freeze over. She was weak and couldn't do much if there was a malicious spirit in the labs, getting up as quickly as she could and looking out of the window she froze. The lady doctor was beaten badly and laying on the floor, Seras gasped slightly and started to bang on the window.

There wasn't much she could do though since they reinforced the glass, if they had just left it be Seras even though she had the regular strength of a human woman at the moment due to the drugs they pumped her full of. She would've been able to crash the glass and go help the lady doctor. She continued to bang and bang on the window, trying to get the lady to wake up.

"Wake up you fool! There's a screecher in the building!" Seras started to yell.