All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:14 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Willow was out for a little while when she heard banging coming from somewhere in the distance. She opened her eyes slowly and started to sit up. She held her hand to her head as it throbbed from falling to the ground. She knew she would have a slight concussion, but that didn't matter at the moment. She slowly stood, holding onto a railing for support as she stumbled over to the window. She put her hands on the window and looked at Seras. She shook her head slowly as she looked at the fox.
"You got it all wrong..." She said softly, her head and face throbbing in pain. "I'm a banshee..." She mumbled quietly.

Willow heard footsteps coming down from the stairs and she looked over at the other scientists who had arrived. "What happened here?!" Some of them yelled. She struggled to catch her breath as she spoke calmly to them. "He attacked me, I pushed him away, he lost his footing and fell over the railing." With the way the body was laying, it looked as if she was telling the truth. She was slightly telling the truth, but she couldn't let her employees find out what she was.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:24 pm 

I'm back!!~

Blog: View Blog (0)

Seras saw that the lady doctor was talking to the other people on her team, Seras didn't see what had happened but had heard it. The lady must have been a banshee but she called them screecher's since Seras's sensitive hearing was hurt when they screamed all the time. Seras stopped banging on the glass and crossed her arms over her chest, not really sure what to make of the lady now.

Why would a spirit herself want to work in a lab like this, capturing other spirits just to find the one that killed her family? She wondered how many spirits had been hurt or even worse killed because they were hostile and afraid. Though the gentle display that the lady doctor showed her earlier did confuse her...she could've just started all this lab stuff and Seras had been the first spirit they had found.

Seras's stomach growled loudly, and she remembered that the lady had placed a plate of food on the ground. She walked over to it and grabbed it, returning to her corner of the room and started to eat. She needed to regain as much as her strength as she could, there's no telling when the other people would find about about their boss's secret. Then they would turn on them both...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace