All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:50 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco was shaking in her father's arms. Draco would sniffle every now and then as her father held her close and comforted her. Draco just held onto Kakashi's shirt as he held her, she was trying to calm down. Draco stopped shaking a few moments later and said, "Daddy...Please don't do that ever again... It brings back bad memories..." Draco sniffled again, she was still crying even though she stopped shaking.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:19 pm 

"I won't, I promise," Kakashi said, his head turning as he heard someone knocking at the door, "Hold on, I'll be back."

He released his daughter to go open the door. When he did, he let out a curse as he caught the person who had been knocking. It was Renkaji, and he was hurt really badly. There was no telling what happened as he was practically coated in fresh blood. There was a gash across his face that ran from above his right eye to below his left crossing the bridge of his nose.

"Draco!" He yelled, supporting Renkaji as he subbornly walked to a stool and sat down, swaying dangerously with fatigue and stress. The tone in his voice was swathed with surprise and worry.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:19 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco froze when Renkaji knocked on the door, she could smell the blood before the door even opened. Draco shook her head to focus on what was happening right now. Draco got up and began to preform Medical Ninjutsu on Renkaji so that the wound would close and gave him a food pill that would help his body recover from the bloodloss. Draco said, "Who did thi-" she paused in the middle of her sentence when she caught a familiar scent lingering on Renkaji's clothes. The scent belonged to a rogue shinobi, one that she was very familiar with. Draco pulled out a knife and made a small slice on her fingertip, she let a few drops of her blood fall on Renkaji's tongue. She said, "One of the benifits of my artificial Kekkeigenkai is that I'm not affected by poisons and my blood is the ultimate antidote. I could also make my blood into a deadly poison as well but I prefer not to." Draco knew the red-head and his blonde partner behind the attack, she just hoped they had left already.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:08 pm 

"They left in one hell of a hurry when my Kekkeigenkai kicked in," Renkaji said, the gash on his face starting to heal abnormally quickly after Draco gave him some off her blood, "Its an artificial mutation of the kekkeigenkai of the Uchiha Clan. Undirect relation made it possible."

His hand came up to his face to touch where the gash was to find a noticable scar there. He was still swaying some but he was recovering fairly quickly overall. Looking around, his normally blue eyes were gray with what appeared to be a five point sharingan in the same shape as Kakashi. It had a mesmerizing effect to it that was hard to ignore. He shut his eyes as his head throbbed in pain.

"I don't know who they were but I all but removed the redhead's right arm at the shoulder with my Darkness Blade jutsu." He said with a sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:40 pm 

Draco listened to Renkaji and sighed in relief when he said they had left and how he had removed the redhead's right arm at the shoulder. Draco looked down a bit to hide the distracted look in her eyes, but made it look like she was checking on how many medical food pills were left since she was already running low. Draco said, "It would be best if you didn't seek them out. They are not a foe to be taken lightly... No, not lightly at all..." Draco stood up and walked over to the medical kit she had pulled the food pill bottle out of, she picked it up and headed to her room. She was obviously distracted by something.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:11 pm 

"Draco," Renkaji said quietly, taking hold of her arm as she was about to enter her room, "I'm not going after them, and I won't press you for details about them since you seem know who they are, but if there's anything you want to tell me about them, Don't hesitate to tell me. They demanded to know where you were and had something that could smell traces of your scent on me."

He gently pulled her back, spinning her so he could hug her. Yet another thing he probably shouldn't have done, but he wanted her to trust him. He just met her and he cared about her greatly. He could feel Kakashi's gaze piercing him but could sense the approval radiating from him. He released her after a few moments, knowing he had invaded her personal space doing what he did.

"We're partners, you can tell me anything," He said, letting his words hang between them, "I know its early for me to say this but, you can trust me to help you. I'll do what I can to protect you as your teammate and as a friend."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:41 am 

Draco sighed and said, "I know... I know I can trust you... I guess I should tell you what I know about them. Daddy, you should hear this too...is what you want me to say because you'll be angry if I tell him and keep you in the dark." Draco smiled at the last part before heading into her room and letting both of them inside.

Draco pulled out one of her older sketchbooks that she made when she first came to the village 4 years ago. The sketchbook was filled with drawings like one might expect to see in a sketchbook. Draco said, "I used a Kekkeigenkai that I had copied from a shinobi who could use it to rearrange words and pictures so that only others with the same Kekkeigenkai could see the true contents. I didn't want just anyone reading the information here since they could steal it if they knew the true contents of this book and sell it for a lot of money." Draco made a few hand signs and then used a very unique handsign to finish the jutsu. "Hidden Jutsu: Message Scrambler." The pictures then lifted off the pages and completely rearranged themselves into detailed drawings of Sasori and Deidara, as well as a few other rogue shinobi, and words appeared on the pages as well.

Draco said, "The redhead is called Sasori of the Red Sand... He's a master craftsman of Human Puppets, which are puppets made from the corpses of dead shinobi, and he creates very unique poisons. Most of them don't have an antidote known to anyone but him. The blonde is Deidara, he may be young but he is a very skilled opponent, even without his clay explosives, his bombs can be big enough to flatten a small county or small enough to destroy a shinobi's body cell by cell. They are both members of the Akatsuki but that's not all. They...are also my art mentors..." Draco looked down a bit after she made that statement.

Draco looked out the window in her bedroom and said, "They probably sent them to come get me because they know that I was the closest with them out of all the Akatsuki... I wish I could say that they were only close with me because they had to but then I would be lying. Sasori would teach me how to make art that lasts like pottery, wood carvings, and other things. Deidara taught me about how the beauty of art can also be fleeting, that if you miss it then it will likely never happen again and even when it does it's not the same as the first time. He even made me call him big brother and told me how he had always wanted a little sister... I could tell that those words weren't lies made up just to earn my trust... It's going to be hard to face them again..." Draco trembled as she spoke, it was obvious that she had conflicting emotions about the two Akatsuki members that had been sent to get her. She didn't want to fight them but she would have to if she wanted to remain free and with her real family.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:23 pm 

"Draco......" Renkaji whispered as he looked at her with a blank expression.

He was sitting on her desk when she started her story. Standing, he walked over to her with an unreadable emotion in his eyes. It was like him at that prison lab. The shinobi that had experimented on him had insisted on being called his family. He'd refused to acknowledge them as family or even living beings. He knew what she was feeling, thats why he had wrapped her in a tight hug that had her ear pressed to his heart.

Kakashi, stunned and bristling with anger, merely walked out of his daughter's room and into his. His emotions were too turbulent to do any good for his daughter at the moment. He knew she was in good hands with Renkaji. He believed he could help her confront the battles she would face ahead. They would need each other to survive the coming storm he felt was coming.

'Take care of her, Renkaji,' He thought laying down and forcing himself to go to sleep, 'You're the only one capable to do so now.'

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:53 am 

Draco just stood there as Renkaji hugged her. Draco said, "Don't worry. I'll be fine. You'd better get home now. It's getting late." Draco smiled and hugged Renkaji back to let him know that she wasn't just brushing it off and putting on a brave face, she meant it when she said that she would be fine. Draco then walked Renkaji to the door and made sure to listen for the sounds or the faintest scent of Deidara and Sasori nearby as she watched him walk down the street. Deidara and Sasori may be S Class Rogue Shinobi but they couldn't sneak up on Draco at all, even when she was little and they were training their stealth skills to keep them from getting rusty they couldn't sneak up on her. She could hear their breathing, heart rate, bloodflow, and many other things just by listening so it was impossible for them to sneak up on her unless she was focused on something else. Draco closed the front door and locked it once she knew that Renkaji would be safe walking home and that she could relax for now.

Draco made sure that every door and window was locked and used seals on the air vents in case Deidara tried to infiltrate using his clay bombs. This was to prevent them from sneaking in while she and her father were sleeping. Draco went to her bedroom and got changed into her PJs, which were just a long sleeved nightshirt and long pants, and cleaned off all the makeup she used to conceal her scars in public. Draco then walked over to the lightswitch on the wall and turned off the light in her room to go to sleep. Draco climbed into her bed and pulled the covers up over herself.

Draco lay there for about 30 minutes but she was becoming a little paranoid and jumped a bit at every sound she heard. She knew it was only the house settling but it was a little harder to relax than she thought it would be. Draco then sighed, before she got out of bed, fixed her bed so that she wouldn't have to do it in the morning, and walked quietly into the hallway. Draco then quietly opened the door to Kakashi's room and closed it behind her. She then crawled into bed next to Kakashi and began to hold onto him so that she felt safe before falling asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:39 am 

Renkaji, letting himself relax only after getting home, took a long shower to get the dried blood off him. He was going over what he'd learned from Draco. It hadn't been Sasori who'd given him the scar on his face, it had been Deidara with a clay explosive of his. Sasori had just gotten in the way of He retaliatory attack on Deidara. Bastard had gotten lucky thanks to his partner unintentionally saving him.

"We're remarkably the same, Draco and I," He said to himself, touching the new scar on his face, "But we're remarkably different at the same time."

Thinking about it, He and Draco were opposites of the same coin. They had a few traits that the same, but the differences they had outweighed the similarities. She said she wasn't capable of hating anyone while he felt a burning hatred for the two Akatsuki that had attacked him. He wouldn't go after them, but that didn't mean he wouldn't prepare for another encounter with them. He'd study them to learn how they thought and processed information so he'd be better prepared for them next time.

Out of the shower and dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, he sensed another presence in his house that wasn't there before. He was in his living room in a flash, two kunai knives in a reverse grip in his hands ready for another fight. The presence, another Akatsuki, merely looked at him quizzically with veiled amusement. He slowly eased out of his stance, becoming more and more convinced this Akatsuki wasn't looking for a fight. He made a sharp gesture to a stool next to the table in the dining room, which the Akatsuki took as he sat across from him with both kunai on the table in front of him.

"How is she?" The Akatsuki asked, placing his hands on the table in plain view, "I know you have met her today and went to her residence for assistance after your skirmish with my associates."

"She's fine," He responded sharply, not wanting to talk about her, "But the better question is who the hell are you?"

"The ghost of Sasake Uchiha's brother." The Akatsuki replied, undaunted by his untrusting tone.

"Itachi?" He said, stunned by the revelation, "wha.... Why are you here?!"

"Merely to deliver a gift to her. It hasn't been tampered with so rest assured she will be unharmed by getting this." Itachi, mildly surprised himself at being identified by name, said sliding a brand new sketchbook across the table, "Let her know that I miss having her around for me, will you?"

With that, Itachi was gone, marking the ending of the first of three visits by him. He quickly dressed in new clothes, put a new pair of shoes on, made a pack of supplies with the sketchbook clamped in his hand and left, dashing back to Kakashi and Draco's place again. He was fully equiped now, ready for anything that got close. He made it there without incident, pitching a small tent on the roof as he took to being a lookout for an hour or so before falling asleep due to exhaustion and overworking himself while still recovering from the blood loss from earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:51 am 

It was morning and the Leaf Village gates were coming into view. Draco turned her head when she heard Jiraiya's voice talking to her. Draco then realized that she was seeing through a Jinchuuriki's eyes in her sleep again. This time she was seeing through Naruto's eyes and she knew he was almost home. The dream soon ended after that exciting realization.

Draco woke up feeling excited from last night's vision. Naruto was almost home! Draco was happy to know that one of her big brother figures was coming back. Many did not know this but not only did Naruto see Draco as a sibling but so did Sasuke. When Sasuke still lived in the village, many of the Kunoichi were extremely jealous of Draco because they thought Sasuke and Draco were dating but in reality they saw eachother as siblings, nothing more.

Draco saw that her Daddy wasn't laying in bed with her, meaning that he had woken up. Draco could smell the breakfast of bacon, eggs, and pancakes being cooked by her father as well as a nice pot of coffee brewing. Draco smiled, got out of Kakashi's bed, and made it for him before going into the kitchen to help her father cook breakfast. Draco said, "Morning Daddy. Do you need any help?" Draco listened to his reply before acting accordingly. Draco knew that her Daddy would want to know why she crawled in bed with him last night instead of sleeping in her own, even if he suspected that he knew the answer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:49 pm 

"No, I got it," Kakashi said, ruffling her hair again before looking past her, "And how long are you gonna hide in the shadows, Ren?"

Renkaji, stepping out of the shadows next to the hallway with the pack he had last night as well as the sketchbook, gave a small warm smile that didn't reach his eyes. He walked to the table and sat down, blinking as Kakashi set a plate in front of him as well as two more plates across and to his right. He was still reeling from seeing Itachi last night. Two encounters with three different Akatsuki must have be a record considering he lived through both. Things weren't goona be good for him and Draco if the Akatsuki made it a point to be more active in searching for her.

"Take your time," Kakashi said, sitting across from him as he gestured for Draco to sit next to Renkaji, "Its clear something has you on edge. Tell us what you can."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:02 pm 

Draco said, "Alright Daddy." Draco then sat down at the table next to Renkaji and was about to take a bite of her food after doing the customary etiquette before meals but she caught a scent that made her stop in mid-bite of her food. Draco inhaled the scent and discovered that Renkaji must have met Itachi last night because it was his scent on Renkaji's clothes. Draco said, "Itachi Uchiha...You met him for the first time last night, didn't you?" Itachi was one of the few Akatsuki members that she didn't fear. Afterall, she knew the truth about Itachi and the Uchiha Clan Massacre since he had told her. Draco hadn't told anyone else the truth about the Massacre since she promised Itachi that she wouldn't, especially not Sasuke.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:35 pm 

Renkaji slid the sketchbook to Draco as he stared at the food in front of him. He was still trying to recover from the shock of last night. He had never heard of the Akatsuki before yesterday. To meet three of them in one night was something that was shocking to him. He shook his head as he made himself eat the food on the plate. How would he deal with this new development in his life. He finished the food before answering her question.

"Yeah, I did," He said with a guarded expression, "Snuck in my house while I was in the shower. He says hi and that he misses having you around by the way."

His tone was mocking but shaky. He was hoping someone would tell him he was dreaming but he knew he wasn't. His eyes drifted, locking with hers as the anxiety he felt was reflected in his eyes. He was really shaken from last night. Shaking slightly, he subconsciously reached his hand out toward Draco. He didn't realize he was doing it, it just happened.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:43 am 

Draco looked at Renkaji as he answered her question and gave her Itachi's message and the sketchbook. Draco saw the anxiety in his eyes and noticed his hand moving towards her. Draco put her hand on top of his and said, "Don't worry. If I know Itachi then he's already left the village. He's already done what he came here to do." Draco gave him a reassuring smile before eating her breakfast quickly and cleaning up her dishes. Draco then rushed to her room to get changed, it was normal for Draco to want to get changed to go outside but not this quickly. Draco came out of her bedroom, fully dressed for the day, and ran to the front door after picking up her bag full of art supplies. Draco sat down to put her shoes on and heard her father ask why she was in such a big hurry. Draco replied, "Because Naruto-Nii is coming home today and I want to go find him as soon as possible! I'll be back!" Draco then finished putting on her shoes and ran out of the house so fast that nobody got to say anything else to her.

Draco ran towards the gate leading in and out of the Leaf Village and stopped in front of the stand where the shinobi who guarded the gate were sitting and said, "Is he here yet?! Naruto-Nii, did he already pass through here?!" One of the guards said, "Y-Yes. He just passed through here about 10 minutes ago. He went that way. How did you know he was-" Draco said quickly, "No time to explain! Okay! Thanks! Bye!" Before running off down the street in the direction the guard said Naruto walked in. The two guards just smiled as they looked after Draco as she ran off, it was hard not to smile when seeing Draco's energentic and happy-go-lucky behaviour in the village. Still, nobody knew how she would know things about Naruto and Gaara before anyone else, not even Kakashi knew about her ability to see through the eyes of Jinchuuriki or other demons in her sleep.

Draco soon saw Master Jiraiya standing at the base of a telephone pole, ironically it was the same telephone pole that she had ran into yesterday. Draco looked up and saw Naruto standing at the top of the telephone pole as he looked at the village from above. Draco yelled up at him, "Naruto-Nii! Welcome home!!!" Draco saw Naruto look towards her and she smiled. It was a great feeling to have one of her big brother figures back in the village.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:41 am 

Renkaji was at the scene moments later, having took off after Draco the moment she left. He saw Naruto on the telephone pole and knew why she took off like she did. In all honesty, he disliked Naruto with a burning passion. It wasn't because of anything personal. He just didn't care for him for who he was. He did respect him though, which was a mutual thing between them.

"Uzumaki, welcome back." He said with an amused chuckle when Naruto somehow managed to do a face plant when jumping off the pole, "Have a nice trip?"

Realizing his question could be taken one of two ways, he readied himself for another brawl with him. He and Naruto had never managed to get along despite seeing eye to eye on most things. Before he had left with Toad-brain(his nickname for Jiraiya), they got into a brawl almost every other day like clockwork. It had gotten to the point where Sakura and Hinata could preemptively stop them before they started. It had been amusing at first, then had gotten annoying when it became a regular occurrence between the two. It eventually became amusing again when Sakura finally pointed out it was more like brotherly fighting than a literal fight to the death.

Sure enough, Naruto got up and tackled him. This started the first brawl between them in two years. He had the sense to push Draco out of harms way toward Jiraiya before he went down. The anxiety he had had earlier was gone as he and Naruto rolled around in the dirt, punching and scratching at each other like a pair of little kids. He noticed Sakura in the growing crowd before he caught a punch to the chin, which he promply returned. He actually felt himself return to a sense of normalcy during this.

"Geez, He's not back even an hour and they're at it again," Sakura huffed agitated, pinching the bridge of her nose as she stood next to Draco, "Just let the two idiots fight it out of their systems."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:18 pm 

Draco said, "What?! No way am I missing out on this!" Draco then proceeded to jump into the fight and put both of them in a headlock as they wrestled with eachother. Draco smiled and said, "I win!" Before letting them out of the headlock. Draco then gave Naruto a big hug and said, "I missed you soooo much, Naruto-Nii! Oh yeah! I created a new style of Ninjutsu! It's really cool! I also have this cool place I found! I haven't shown it to anyone yet because I wanted you to see it first. Oh! And I learned the Rasengan the way you told me to, without using my Kekkeigenkai! And-And-" Draco felt someone put their hand on her head and tell her to slow down and give someone else a turn to speak. Draco looked to see it was her father and gave an embarrassed smile as she said, "Alright Daddy. I will." Draco was really excited to have Naruto back.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:38 am 

Renkaji and Naruto, who apparently hadn't heard Draco talking, were about to get into it again when Sakura shoved them apart with a curt, "Thats enough outta you two.". Renkaji, hearing his neck crack painfully, had enough sense to back down. He glared at Naruto as the latter tryed to charge him again without success due to being in a full nelson courtesy of Toad-brain. He really hadn't changed at all, he enjoyed pushing Naruto's buttons too much.

"Do you guys ever get tired of trying to maim each other?" Someone in the crowd as he rubbed his neck while walking over to Draco and Kakashi.

"Have we ever gotten tired of not getting along?" He retorted, flicking Draco in the forehead while knowing she wouldn't feel it, "And that is for interfering in that little dust up between Knucklehead and me."

He tried to sound annoyed but he failed. He hugged her briefly, whispering she could join in anytime she wanted to.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:18 pm 

Draco sighed and looked down a little sadly with her wolf ears drooping sadly as Naruto prepared to get in another round, she was a little disappointed that Naruto hadn't heard her telling him about all the cool stuff she had been up to. Draco watched as Naruto was put in a nelson hold by Jiraiya when he tried to fight Renkaji again, even though Sakura had stopped them once and Renkaji backed down. Draco had a mischievious grin on her face when Renkaji flicked her forehead and telling her in a terribly faked irritated tone that the flick in the forehead was for interfering with the tiny skirmish he was having with Naruto. Draco felt him hug her briefly and heard him whisper thar she could join in anytime she wanted to.

Draco grabbed onto Naruto's arm and started pulling him in another direction, away from her father, Renkaji, Sakura, and Jiraiya. Draco said, "Naruto-Nii! I want to show yopu this really cool secret place I found! I haven't shown it to anyone else yet because I wanted you to be the first to see it! Come on!" Draco could be really childish when she wanted to be, especially when she was being impatient. Draco really wanted Naruto to see her secret place. Draco said, "I'll even treat you to Ramen afterwards." Draco hoped that Naruto would go with her to her secret place.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:23 am 

Naruto, being dragged by Draco, almost laughed as he was reminded how quirky she could be. He did miss her a lot while he was gone. He'd almost given up his training a few times so he could come back home and see her again. She never ceased to surprise him with how much stuff she got into. At times he swore she seemed to sniff interesting stuff out without trying.

"Hey, come on, Dray-chan, take it easy on my arm. You're gonna pull it out of its socket." He whined while laughing. Yep, definitely missed being around his adopted little sister.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next