All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:06 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco smiled as she pulled Naruto along. Draco was excited to show him the place she had found but she didn't realize how hard she had been pulling on Naruto's arm until he mentioned it. Draco let go and said, "Sorry Naruto-Nii, I'm just really excited to finally get to show you this place." Draco led him to the stone faces of the Hokage and took him off to the side towards the forest that was forbiddon to enter. It wasn't the Forest of Death, where the Chunin Exams took place, but another forest to nobody was allowed to enter, not even the Jounin were allowed in there. Draco said, "It's through here." Draco led him through the forest and towards a cave that was in the side of the mountain.

Draco said, "It's in here. But whatever you do, don't be really loud, otherwise you'll startle him." Draco then grabbed Naruto's arm again and guided him through the cave. As they went deeper into the cave it got darker, but that was to be expected since it is a cave, but soon the cave got bright again due to some glowing crystals on the walls. The crystals were placed too regularly to be natural, there was even a cluster on the cieling that looked like a chandelier growing out of the rock. Draco then walked into an area that looked like a very large home, there was a very large impression on the cave floor filled with soft materials to sleep on, there was also a tapastry on one of the walls.

Draco said, "Hmmm... He must be in the library." Draco pulled the tapestry back and let Naruto walk in first. The room behind the tapastry was a room filled with books and scrolls, there were shelves carved out of rock and a stone table as well but there were two more tapastries, which meant there were two more rooms beyond them. Draco then let the tapastry fall behind the both and walked over to a man who was holding a book.

Draco said, "Hey Blueclaw. I have someone I want you to meet." Blueclaw looked up from his book and saw Draco holding Naruto's arm. He put the book down and said, "Welcome back Draco. Who is your friend here?" Draco said, "This is Naruto Uzumaki, he's a shinobi too. Naruto-Nii, meet Blueclaw, the King of Dragons." Draco then bowed to Blueclaw as his transformation faded and he turned into a large dragon. Draco smiled and said, "Isn't he cool, Naruto-Nii?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:54 pm 

Naruto, understandably surprised, fainted almost instantly when he saw Draco's secret. It was almost an hour later before he woke up again. He'd never seen a living dragon before so it had been too much for him to take in. He found himself on a soft mattress as the dragon stared at him with amused eyes. Backing away from it, he shot Draco a look of cunfused fear as he debated on whether he could get by it before it did anything to him.

"He won't...... eat me..... will he?" He asked, his voice shaking with slight awe and fear.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:13 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco hoped that Naruto hadn't dropped dead out of fear, she checked his pulse while he was still out and sighed in relief when she felt a pulse. Draco gave Naruto a hug when he woke up and said, "For a moment I thought you had died from fright. I'm glad you just fainted though." Draco heard Naruto's question and said, "If he was going to eat you then he would have done it while you were sleeping. Plus, why would I bring my big brother to someone just to be eaten?" Draco sat down next to Naruto and said, "And if he did eat people, then I wouldn't have been able to show him to you because I'd have been eaten when I discovered him. He may look scary but he's really very nice." Draco smiled and hugged Blueclaw's neck when he lowered his head to get a better look at Naruto.

Blueclaw lifted his head back up once Draco stopped hugging his neck. Blueclaw said, "Dragons have never eaten humans before, nor will they ever under my rule. Stories of us carrying people off and eating them were never true, they were actually rumors started thousands of years ago by humans who feared us because of our appearance and when a rumor is told often enough, it soon becomes treated as a fact. Humans have a way of fearing what they don't understand, something you should know well, Naruto, host of the Kyuubi." Blueclaw then transformed back into a human. Blueclaw said, "Which is why my people have been in hiding, some even taking on the form of a human to blend in. We are not a war-like race, we do not kill needlessly."

Draco nodded and said, "I wanted you to meet him first because I knew you would understand him much more than someone who isn't a Jinchuuriki. You can't always judge someone by their looks or by stories you've heard about them." Draco gave Naruto a hug. Draco then said, "Plus he wanted to meet you too. I've told him lots about you, Naruto-Nii." Draco smiled at Naruto in the innocent and childish way she always did.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:01 am 

Naruto, getting over his initial shock, was actually pretty awestruck. He couldn't believe there was a dragon, a living breathing dragon, living so close to their village. It would be a hell of a thing to tell everyone about. He caught himself though as he told himself it was something Draco had the right to tell people, not him. She could tell the village when she was ready.

"Wow, you found a living dragon?" He said, giving her a cheesy grin, "How did this happen?"

An explosion occurred, cutting whatever answer Draco had off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renkaji, having drifted into the forest Draco had taken Naruto into, was in the process of training when he saw what looked like a pigeon made of clay. It bothered him, making him watch it as he practiced his chakra control running up the largest tree he found. He had the distinct feeling he'd seen something like it before. Not in that form but in the same material. He paused to look at it closer once he got up to the branch it was on. It took a few seconds but he realized what it was just as it self-destructed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:25 pm 

Draco was about to answer Naruto's question when they heard the explosion. Draco felt Blueclaw curl his tail around her and Naruto in a protective gesture, he stayed that way until the ground stopped shaking from the explosion. Draco said, "We'd better go check it out, Naruto-Nii. See you later Blueclaw." Draco then ran outside the cave and used her wolf-like sense of smell to locate where the bomb detonated.

Draco said, "Naruto-Nii, it came from this way." Draco rushed to the site of the explosion and discovered Renkaji faceing the blonde of the Akatsuki, Deidara. Draco saw Deidara about to set off another explosive and yelled, "That's enough Deidara!" Draco saw him turn towards her when he heard her voice, she knew she was in for it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:12 pm 

Renkaji landed in between Deidara, Dracob and Naruto. His clothes were charred and missing in places, but he was, by dumb luck or unnaturally high skill he wasn't sure, pretty much unharmed. He drew a katana he used on occasion for more reach. Dropping into a ready stance, he was tensed like a spring. It felt as though time had slowed as Deidara stalked closer to him, fully intent on Draco.

"Darkness release: Moon-cleaving slash!" He shouted, swinging the katana he wielded in a backhand horizontal slice across the ground as a rip of dark purple chakra launched from the blade. [(Look up "getsuga tenshou" from bleach for reference.)]

Deidara, jumping moments before the ninjutsu hit him, saw it didn't affect the environment. He was upset he hadn't been sucessful in killing the brat from before. It had been a perfect artistic setup that had been ruined due to him recognizing the danger at the last moment. To put it mindly, he was spitting mad at his failure. Add to the fact his anointed sister had practically delivered herself to him but he could do nothing about it infuriated him more.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:19 pm 

Draco watched as Renkaji used his jutsu to push back Deidara. She knew Deidara was furious because of his failure to kill Renkaji and the fact that she was right in front of him and he could do nothing about it. Draco was about to grab Naruto and Renkaji to flee and get backup but she couldn't move. Draco quickly realised it was because of Sasori's chakra strings. Draco felt a sharp pain on the back of her neck from someone hitting it before she blacked out.

When Draco awoke, it was about 5 hours later, and she was being carried by Deidara, bridal style. Her hands were tied behind her back and her feet were tied together as well. Draco closed her eyes again to pretend she was still out cold but she felt him hold her closer before telling her that he knew she was awake so she could stop faking. Draco said, "Let me go. I'm not going back with you, I don't want to. I'm genuinely happy living in Konoha, with my Daddy, and Naruto-Nii, and all my friends. Please don't take me away, please Deidara... Please don't do this..." Draco knew that her words were probably falling on deaf ears but that didn't stop her from trying.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:03 pm 

Renkaji, utilizing a jutsu that turned him into an oversized wolf, was tracking Draco using her scent. Naruto was on his back, worrying like a ninny. He'd stopped trying to get the knucklehead to shut up thirty minutes after leaving the hidden leaf village. He understood that he cared about her but shooting his mouth off like he was would let Deidara know they were coming if they got close.

'Naruto, for the last freaking time before I knock you the heck out and leave you behind, SHUT THE HELL UP!!' He snapped, speaking to him by broadcasting his thoughts via his body's chakra network, 'Every time you open your mouth, you give yourself away to whoever is nearby. Since I'm with you, that means you're giving me away too, Knucklebrain.'

"We gonna find her, Renki," Naruto replied, seemingly oblivious to what he'd once again said, "We were the only ones with her. We need to....."

'I KNOW THAT, YOU HYPERACTIVE MORON!!!!' He screeched, silencing him with a splitting headache, 'I was there when she was taken, and I'm her teammate as well. She's my responsibility more than yours even if you've known her longer.'

Irritated, he let out a booming howl. It was counterproductive as it let the Akatsuki who had her know someone was coming for her. He didn't care, he wanted them to know he was coming. Driven, he was a dangerous person to deal with. He was unpredictable and reckless, but very efficient at getting things done when driven to do something.

'Hold on, Dray,' He thought as he took off running again, following her scent with a cold determination, 'I'm coming for you.'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:20 pm 

Draco heard the howl and saw her chance. She broke free by using a kekkeigenkai she had copied from a shinobi who could grow metal armor and blades from his body without and handsigns to break free of the ropes that were binding her and made a small slice on Deidara's arm she that his grip would loosen up enough for her to get out of it. Draco then jumped out of his arms and shifted into her wolf form and began to run towards the direction she had heard the howling come from, but escape wasn't that simple. Sasori must have planned for something like this because there was a barrier that wouldn't let her leave the area. Draco tried to push through it but found that the barrier was coming from a special seal on Sasori's back, meaning that she couldn't go anywhere without him, and removing the seal wasn't as simple as pulling off a paper bomb. Draco also saw that animals couldn't get in either, otherwise they would be turned to dust. No one could get in, nor could they get out unless Sasori wanted them to. Draco was soon retrieved by Deidara who had decided to use a jutsu that would erase all traces of scent, to throw their persuers off the trail, before he used a Teleportation Jutsu to take the 3 of them far away from the Leaf Village.

The Teleportation Jutsu landed them inside of the Akatsuki's main base of operations, Draco knew that there was no chance of her getting away now. Draco was scared, she wanted to go home, but she knew it wouldn't be possible since they got her back to the hideout. The first time she had gotten out was by herself, the second time was with help from someone sent to save her, there would likely not be a third time. Draco felt them place a jutsu on her that would completely seal the use of her chakra. She couldn't use her chakra, or the Demon King's chakra, unless she was allowed to use it. Draco felt someone pick her up and hold her close as she felt tears silently rolling down her face.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:52 pm 

It had taken about a month of hard travel and ditching Naruto at the leaf village after her scent disappeared, but somehow miraculously, his kekkeigenkai had allowed him to trace Draco's chakra to a lair of whom he assumed was the Akatsuki's. It was difficult getting in as it was littered with devious little traps and pitfalls to trip him up. Thanks to his Kekkeigenkai though, he evaded or avoided all of them. Avoiding the Akatsuki had also been child's play for him for an unknown reason. His chakra and scent was being suppressed by his wolf form jutsu, although Draco would catch his scent regardless.

He'd pickpocket the key to Draco's holding from Deidara and found her room within minutes of getting inside the lair. It took a few trys to get the key in the door and unlock it but he slipped inside with the key in his mouth and used his chakra to shut and relock the door. He padded over to her sleeping form and jumped onto the bed behind her. Leaving the key tucked in her hand under her body, he licked her cheek before putting an invisibility jutsu around himself to hide him from sight. He curled up next to her with his head nestled against hers as he drifted off to sleep for a nap.

'Told you I was coming for you,' He thought wearily ruffling her hair with a warm puff of air, 'Getting in was the easy part, Now to get us back out again, thats gonna be the kicker.'

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:49 pm 

It was still night as Draco walked through a desert. Draco thought to herself, "A desert? I was in the Akatsuki base last time I checked." Draco heard a familiar voice say, "Hold on Draco, I'm coming to help. I won't let my first friend disappear again." Draco recognized Gaara's voice and knew she was seeing through his eyes. Draco loved Gaara very much, but not as a friend or a brotherly figure. No, she loved Gaara in a romantic way, she realised that when she met Gaara again after 8 years at the Chunin Exams. Draco began to think about how she had been able to hear Gaara's thoughts, as well as the other Jinchuuriki, in her sleeping state for many years. Draco began to get an idea, if she could hear the thoughts of the Jinchuuriki that she was sharing what they could see with her, then maybe they could hear her thoughts if she tried hard enough. Draco said, "Gaara, I don't know if you can hear me but I know that you're looking for me. I can hear your thoughts right now. I will tell you my location and give you the coordinates." Draco told Gaara the location of the base as well as telling him what to watch out for when trying to break in. Draco faded out of her sleeping state but not before wishing Gaara luck.

Draco awoke to see that Deidara was picking her up. Draco was shaking a bit, she knew that Deidara saw her as a little sister but she feared he might be mad at her for cutting his arm when she tried to escape.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:28 pm 

He awoke the instant he felt Draco be moved from his side. For a split second, his scent returned to its normal level before being supressed again. It wasn't long enough to tip any of the Akatsuki off to him being there, but it was strong enough to tip Draco off. He opted to wait, despite his gut telling him to lash out at whoever it was taking her away. It was ticking him off being so close and not being able to do anything.

'Nothing I can do for now,' He thought angrily, frustrated by his situation, 'Hope someone comes to help me out on this one.'

He repositioned himself, placing his back against the cold wall as he crossed his forelegs and put his head over them. He was worried about Draco and how she was holding up. It had been just over a month since she'd been taken. He sure didn't take her kidnapping well, taking off into the unknown without telling anyone he was leaving. He knew she was in danger but he was now as well.

'Draco..... Don't worry, you're not alone now. I'm here to help you. Somehow.....' He thought, unintentionally using his chakra to touch her mind.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:04 am 

Draco caught a trace of Renkaji's scent and heard his voice within her mind. Draco felt a little less scared now that she knew she wasn't alone in the enemy's base but she was still scared. Draco was taken out of the room she used to occupy as a child and was brought to the dining area and placed in a chair to eat. Draco knew that it was okay to eat the food in front of her since they needed her and poison didn't affect her anyways. Draco still refused to eat though. Sasori aid, "I know you're upset Draco but you still need to eat." Draco simply said, "I'm not hungry..." Sasori sighed and said, "If you continue to refuse to eat we're going to have to either forcefeed you or have your nutrients fed to you through a tube and we'd prefer not to have to do that to you. I know you probably hate us but Deidara and I do care about you." Draco looked down as she tried not to cry, but it was no use as tears silently dripped down her face. Draco was held by close by Deidara as he noticed her tears. Draco said, "I want to go home. I want to go home to my Daddy, and Naruto-Nii, and Renkaji, and all my friends..."

Draco began to sniffle and cough a bit as she cried. Not only was Draco upset, she didn't feel very good either. She felt Deidara put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature. Draco was burning up, she had gotten sick and that meant that Renkaji wouldn't be able to take her home until she was better. Draco heard Deidara say something to her but she didn't answer due to the fact that she was feeling nauseous. Draco turn her head and vomited on the floor, she looked up after she was done and saw Itachi coming towards her. Itachi usually would volunteer to take care of her when she was sick so it was to be expected that he would want to do so now, too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:24 am 

Itachi picked Draco up and carried her swiftly back to her room. He despised Deidara and Sasori for taking her like they did. Honestly, he wanted her to come back of her own will, not as a prisoner. Reaching her door and entering, he put her on the the bed and sat down stroking her hair. It saddened him whenever she was sick.

"You don't need to hide, friend of Draco," He said, reaching over with his other hand to rub Renkaji's head, which was promptly withdram when it was vehemently snapped at by invisible jaws, "You are safe in the knowledge that none of the other Akatsuki would expect you to be here. There have been talks of capuring you to be honest."

'So you Akatsuki can't capture me if I'm already here.' Renkaji curtly replied, coiling himself around Draco as a means of comfort and support as he shimmered into existance, 'I'm used to being in this wolf form so don't expect me to return to my human form just to appease you. And just so we're clear, I'm breaking her outta here even if it kills me when she recovers.'

"As long as you remain in that form, the other Akatsuki will assume you are a benign animal spirit that attached itself to her as moral support. They won't suspect you are really right under their nose." Itachi stated as he stood and started to leave, "Stay with her until I return with food for you. I shouldn't be too long."

'No need to worry there, Uchiha,' He retorted, speaking to both him and her as he felt how hot Draco was, 'I wasn't planning on leaving without her anyhow.'

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:05 pm 

Draco felt Itachi pick her up and carry her back to her room. Draco held onto his cloak like she used to do when she was very young. Draco was placed on her bed and she felt Itachi stroking her hair. Draco heard bits and pieces of the conversation between Itachi and Renkaji. She was starting to feel cold, which was to be expected since she had a fever. Draco soon fell asleep from exhaustion.

Draco awoke to see Itachi bring in some food for her and Renkaji. Draco was too sick to sit up and feed herself so Itachi was going to have to feed her. Draco let Itachi spoonfeed her soup and soon finished eating. Draco saw Itachi getting up to leave the room but she reached out her hand and grabbed onto the back of his cloak. Draco knew that everyone believed Itachi was a bad person but she knew that was not the case, she knew he was really a good person and he was just playing the role of the villain. Draco wanted Itachi to stay with her, he made her feel safe even though Renkaji was already with her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:34 am 

"Tut tut, baby sister." Itachi said as he gently freed his cloak from Draco's hand, "I understand you want me to stay but you really should get used to being with your teammate."

He turned and pressed a chaste kiss to her forehead, before placing the hand she'd grabbed his cloak with on one of Renkaji's large paws. He promised to return when time allowed before telling Renkaji to protect her with his life. He needn't have as Renkaji was revolved to with absolute determination. He nodded as he departed after that.

'Dray..... I'm sorry for taking so long to find you.' Renkaji said to her softly, pressing his cheek to her forehead even though he wasn't sure she would understand him in her state, 'I practically ran myself into the ground searching the past month. I couldn't forgive myself knowing I'd let them take you away.'

He moved, shifting and maneuvering so she was holding him somewhat.

'I'm stuck here as long as you're here because I'm not leaving without you.' He continued, nuzzling against her slightly before settling down, 'As long as they don't try to hurt you, I'll lay low. You get hurt in anyway, I'm breaking us out even if you're unwell. You're like a little sister to me, and I'm not letting anything else happen to you that you don't want to happen.'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:10 am 

Draco felt Itachi gently pull his cloak from her hand and heard him say that she should get used to being with her teammate. Draco felt Itachi press his lips to her forehead before putting her hand on Renkaji's paw and leaving the room. Draco listened to Renkaji as he apologized to her and told her that he wasn't going to let anyone hurt her and he wasn't leaving without her. Draco said drowsily, "It's okay, Renkaji-Nii... I'll be fine but thank you for coming for me..." Draco soon fell asleep for the night.

Draco awoke in the middle of the night since she had been sleeping for most of the day. Draco could hear a discussion in the hallway outside of her room and the ones involved in the conversation were not happy. Draco could hear Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, and Kisame talking about how she had been brought back against her will as well as how they should be treating her now that she was here and other things like that. Draco heard Sasori say, "I know you're mad at us for bringing her back against her will but it was a direct order from our Leader. Besides, we voluteered to do it because you weren't at the base when the job was brought up and we felt we would be the best to do it since you weren't here and anyone else would have been too rough with her, especially Hidan. Afterall, he's the one who punished her and gave her all those scars in case you have forgotten and he would have beaten her to a pulp before dragging her back here if we let him take the job." Draco began coughing at the most inconvenient time since she wanted to hear more of the conversation, but her coughing had made one of the four men outside the door walk in to check on her. Draco looked up at the one who had placed their hand on her forhead to check her temperature and felt them pick her up to start rocking her back to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:36 am 

Renkaji, having slept most of the day, heard most of the conversation between the four people outside. He didn't pay much attention to it until one of the people, whose voice he recognized, said something about someone named Hidan disfiguring Draco. This made a murderous low growl radiate from him as Draco started coughing. He now had a defined target to go after. This Hidan was so dead when the time came.

'You okay, Dray?' He asked, worry for her overriding the murderous intent for whoever this Hidan person was, 'Need anything?'

As his eyes were closed, whoever it was who came in and started comforting Draco was left unknown to him. Despite his feeling toward him, he hoped like hell it was Itachi. Anyone else and Renkaji was likely to flip the hell out and blow his cover. He debated asking her if she knew who it was but let it be. He didn't want to disturb her anymore than he was.

'Is my being here helping you any?' He asked, genuinely curious about how she felt about him being there, 'I wasn't thinking about how you'd feel about it at the time I took off after you.'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:46 pm 

Draco soon realized that the person who had started comforting her was Itachi when she caught his scent. Draco felt him gently rubbing her head as Renkaji asked her if his prescence was helping her. Draco nodded and said, "You're helping me a lot. Just knowing that you're here is helping me stay calm and lets me believe that I'll get to go home. I'm really glad you're here Renkaji-Nii." Draco smiled at him to show him that she was being sincere. Draco felt Itachi pull her closer so that she could listen to his heartbeat since the sound was soothing to babies and even teens and adults. Draco listened to Itachi's heartbeat and nuzzled up against him. Draco began to cling to Itachi's cloak, she didn't want him to leave her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:49 pm 

His eyes glittered with tears as her words soothed his spirit. Surprising Itachi, He set his head in Draco's lap. It opened him to be petted by her and him but he only expected her to do anything. She'd said what he hoped she'd say. It wasn't much, but it meant the world to him.

'Dray, I can't tell you how much that means to me,' He said only to her as Itachi rubbed her back lookung at him amused, 'I love you like a sister, and I'll get you out of here somehow.'

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next