All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:50 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco listened to Renkaji's words carefully and attentively, taking in each word to fully comprehend what he was telling her. Draco heard his confession of having feelings for her and was shocked. Now all the pieces fit and she knew why he had run away. He had been hurt by the way she had been acting around Gaara when they were on their way back to the leaf after she had been kidnapped because he loved her and she loved someone else. The last time she had seen Temari, Gaara's older sister, Draco had told Temari about her feelings for Gaara and was informed that Gaara had confessed to Temari that he was in love with Draco, who was his very first friend. The guilt Draco felt before was nothing compared to what she was feeling now.

Draco thought about what to say to Renkaji and soon found the words. She said, "Everyone has times in their life where something bad happens and they feel like a failure but that's not true. There are also times when we feel weak and broken and we don't want people to see us in our moments of weakness but that's often not the best thing to do. Pushing away the people who care about us in those moments will just make things worse, eventually it will start to feel like we're trapped and we can't get out. Everyone says we have to always be strong since it's the "survival of the fittest" but I don't think that's right. We're people, we're not like other animals, shouldn't it be okay to feel weak sometimes? Afterall, if all we do is hide our problems then we won't get the help we need to pull through it. And even though we don't like going through tragedy it is a necissary part of life. Sure, it feels like crap but it helps us grow." Renkaji would probably find it strange hearing such great wisdom coming from such a young girl.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:17 pm 

"It doesn't help me," He said, getting the response he expected from her and not being surprised at all, "It doesn't help the fact I'm a broken individual."

He turned away from her and looked into the west. There wasn't really anything he felt was worth fighting for now. Now more than ever, he wished that he'd died in the lab with the other shinobi. Too bad he had been to stubborn to die at the time. It went to show how strong-willed he was. Sometimes it works against him, making it harder to relate to the times.

"Go...... Next time we meet, we may be enemies." He whispered, sensing Gaara coming from the Hidden Sand, "Just pray that that time never comes."

He was gone after that, leaving Draco alone just as Gaara appeared.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:54 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco said, "You're not broken." Draco then pulled out a compact mirror that she used to look around corners and dropped it on a rock, causing it to shatter in a million pieces. Draco said, "That's broken. You can heal and be stronger than ever before, that mirror can't." Draco was trying to get her point across to Renkaji that he wasn't truely broken. Draco smelled Gaara coming and heard Renkaji tell her that next time they met, they might be enemies. Draco said, "Even if that does happen, I won't fight you. I refuse to hurt my friends." Draco left those be her parting words to Renkaji before he left, as she began to feel a few tears drip down her face.

Draco saw Gaara and wiped her eyes to try and hide that she was crying before she said, "Hey Gaara-I mean, Lord Kazekage-sama. What brings you out here?"

Last edited by DracoHatake on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:12 pm 

"I heard from Temari that an unknown Akatsuki was here," Gaara said, hiding the worry he had in him, "Did they harm you? Where are they? What villainy are they planning now?"

He was looking around critically, trying to spot Renkaji but it was futile. The latter was long gone by now. The former, discarding formality for a moment, turned to hug Draco as his worry overtook him. It was hugging her that he found out something that angered him. He realized she was, or at least had been, crying.

"Why do you cry? Who saddened you so? I shall see to it personally that they pay." He said darkly, searching her face with a look of veiled fury.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:43 pm 

Draco heard his answer and said, "I'm fine, he already left. I don't know what the Akatsuki are planning though..." Draco trailed off at the end but she was surprised when Gaara suddenly hugged her. Draco remembered the last time Gaara had hugged her of his own accord was when they were children before she was recaptured by the Akatsuki. Draco was the one who had hugged him when they were reunited at the Chunin exams but she hadn't realized how much Gaara had changed by then.

Draco then heard him ask her why she was crying and who made her cry. Draco said, "I'm not crying, I just got something in my eye...is what I would like to say but you'd know I was lying. The Akatsuki member that was here turned out to be...Renkaji... He told me what drove him to leave and said that we might be enemies the next time we meet... I don't think I can fight him if that time comes, I refuse to fight him... He's my friend..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:17 pm 

"Friend or not, You may not be given a choice the next time." Gaara said, confusion spreading on his face, "Was he the Shinobi I found you with when I came to rescue you? What reason would he have to betray everyone he knows?"

Gaara had sorely misjudged Renkaji's character, as he was tangling with Deidara, yet again, 20 kilometers north of him and Draco. He was careful not to let any of bomb boy's explosives go off as he knew that would trigger Draco. He was actually doing better at fighting him thanks to Itachi educating him in the use of the Sharingon, which was almost perfectly transferable to his Dradingon. He was able to disrupt and often preempt what Deidara was going to do. He would have to thank Itachi later.

"Having fun, Bomb Boy?" He asked jokingly, doing some quick hand signs before lightning and darkness burst forth surrounding his right hand, "Double release: Chidori Darkness blade."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:42 am 

Draco said, "I know that...but that didn't stop me from doing that for you during the Chuunin Exams." Draco was talking about when they were forced to fight since the Sand and Sound had attacked the Leaf Village thinking it was the Kazekage's wish when it was actually Orochimaru in disguise pulling the strings. Even though Gaara had attacked Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto, she had refused to fight him and just simply tossed away all means of defending herself against him to show her trust him. Due to that one kind gesture, he had ceased all attacks on her and her friends. Draco, and Naruto, had shown him how to care again.

Draco heard Gaara's question and nodded to let him know he was correct that Renkaji was with her when Gaara came to rescue her. Draco said, "It was my fault... On our way back to the village and I was talking to you more than him to catch up on what you had been doing besides becoming Kazekage...I made him feel like a third wheel and he told me today that...he had fallen in love with me... It hurts to find out that the person you love is in love with someone else..." Draco didn't say who she was in love with but she made it sound like she was in love with Gaara. Draco hadn't realized that she had unintentionally implied to Gaara that she was in love with him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:54 am 

Either by good graces or dumb luck, Gaara missed Draco's unintended admission. He was too busy contemplating what was to be done about Renkaji. It was concerning to him that someone who had help him such a short time ago would suddenly turn on those he helped protect. This was a matter he would have to talk with the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf about. It would cause undue harm but it was something that was necessary.

"Do you believe he has been corrupted by the Akatsuki?" He asked, trying to make a plan, "I fear he will have to be dealt with harshly should he prove to be a legitimate member."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:15 am 

Draco heard Gaara's question and shrugged, she said, "Frankly I'm not sure if he has been corrupted by them or not... But he did seem different... He seemed...colder, he didn't show much emotion until he told me why he left... I want to believe he hasn't been corrupted by them...but just because I want to believe he hasn't been corrupted doesn't automatically make it true..." Draco didn't realize that her tears started falling again as she spoke.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:00 am 

"He hasn't been corrupted, and never will be." Came Itachi's voice from somewhere, "His will is damaged and his spirit broken, but he is too strong-willed to turn his back on his beliefs so easily. You should have more faith in him, Nee-chan."

Gaara, leaping into action, tried to find the elder Uchiha. It was wasted effort as Itachi was nowhere to be found. He went farther away from Draco in his search. He wasn't going to let a member of the Akatsuki get away. Unfortunately, he had given Itachi the chance to get close to Draco, which was what the elder Uchiha was waiting for.

"If you are truly sorry, go to him." He whispered, enfolding her in a hug from behind as he placed his lips close to her ear, "You already planted the method of which to find him. Go, and bring light to the world that is being devoured by darkness like only you can. If you linger anymore, he may forever be lost, and that would ultimately destroy you as you would hold it over your own conscious until the day you pass from this world. I have given him the possibility to heal. You must somehow make that possibility a reality. Only you can do this, as you are the only one whom embodies the beast of possibilities."

He was gone before she could respond. His final words echoing in the wind that suddenly kicked up, "You are the only one who can save him. Go."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:03 pm 

Draco heard Itachi's voice and was surprised by the hug from behind after Gaara had left to search for him. Draco listened to his words and understood what he was trying to do. Draco simply hugged Itachi's arms to thank him before he disappeared and left a few parting words before he completely disappeared. Draco knew what she had to do.

Draco could hear Renkaji's voice, his breathing, his heartbeat, and his footsteps with the cute golden-brown wolf ears on top of her head. Draco could also smell Renkaji's scent as well as a certain blonde-haired rouge shinobi in the same place. Draco then heard the sound of birds chirping and lightning crackling and instantly knew that it was a form of Chidori: 1000 Birds. Draco rushed through the forest in the direction of the sounds and scents knowing she would find Renkaji and Deidara locked in combat. Draco passed Gaara on the way to the site of the battle that she could tell was 20 kilometers north of where she and Renkaji had met.

When Draco got there she could see Renkaji using the Chidori while Deidara was readying a clay explosive. Draco then stood between them before they could launch their attacks and said, "That's enough you two. And before either one of you demands me to move so you can try to kill each other, I'm going to make it clear right now that I am not going to move." Draco's voice didn't hold the warmth and kindness that it usually did as she spoke, it was cold, flat, and emotionless. Draco knew that they wouldn't stop unless she used that tone to make it clear that she was dead serious about not moving so they could hurt each other.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:23 am 

"Oh wow, She can actually do dead serious. Who knew." Renkaji said, letting the dark Chidori fade, "You're full of surprises, Hatake."

One thing about him was he would refer to someone by their last name as a means of formality. It may have been seeing her again so soon, but he was tempted to just leave. The pain he felt just resurged every time he thought about or saw her. On the same token, something told him she wouldn't let him go that easily. Itachi probably had something to do with this.

"Okay, I'll bite." He said watching Deidara, who seemed torn, "What or who made you come after me?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:13 am 

Draco said in a flat tone, "Of course I can be serious. There are times when being serious is the only way to survive." Draco heard Renkaji ask who made her come after him and said in that same flat tone, "Itachi."

Draco then said in a slightly kinder tone, "You can try to fight me but I'm not going to fight you." Draco turned to look at Deidara, "Either of you." Draco then proceeded to toss away all means of defending herself against them if they tried to attack to illustrate that she was being serious when she said she wouldn't fight them. Draco then turned back to Renkaji and said, "Even if Itachi didn't tell me to go after you, I would have done it anyway."

Draco took a breath and said, "You may think you're broken and useless, but you're not. The only way you can see that for yourself is to let in the people who care about you instead of pushing them away. Even if it hurts at first, it will gradually help you see more and more who you are and how the people who care about you see the real you...but you can't get that by running away from your emotions and leaving your friends behind so that you don't have to face those emotions." Draco then held her hand out to him with a kind and gentle smile on her face and said, "Renkaji, let's go home. Let's go back to the Leaf."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:39 am 

He walked up to her, stopping next to her. Taking a few moments, it appeared like he was considering going with her. He wasn't though, he was an expert at hiding his thoughts from others. With a quiet apology, he struck her in the stomach. Even with her inability to feel pain, the blow was far more than enough to incapacitate her by knock the wind out of her.

"There may be people who'd welcome me there, but the Hidden Leaf was never truly my home. I always felt like I didn't belong or was even wanted around. There's nothing holding me there that is worth going back to. My place is in the Wild, with the predators and the filth." He whispered, supporting her with his arm as he spoke, a heartless tone in his voice that was almost perfect for a member of the Akatsuki, "And for the record, I don't recall saying I was or felt useless. I only said I was broken."

Deidara was left to catch Draco as Renkaji left. He was shocked by what he'd seen. That Shinobi had gone to great lengths to protect his appointed little sister over to harm her himself. What the hell was that about? Being sure to avoid Gaara, who had returned to find Draco gone, he took his claimed sister to the road leading into the Hidden Leaf and left her there for someone to find. He had a lot to consider now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:01 am 

Draco felt the wind knocked out of her by Renkaji's blow and was held up by Renkaji's arm. Draco heard Renkaji's words and left but before she passed out she said, "I guess...I should have expected that..." Draco collapsed into Deidara's arms and blacked out.

Draco awoke in the Leaf Village Hospital about a day later and saw Gaara talking to her father about what had happened. They noticed that she had finally woken up and she said, "Don't worry, I'm fine. Where are we?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:28 am 

"The leaf Village hospital, Gaara came to the Village to report about Renkaji and found you." Kakashi spoke, instantly by her side, "We also just received word that Orochimaru is dead, apparently killed with a fusion of a Chidori and a darkness based jutsu. Must not have saw it coming as he didn't have any defensive wounds."

Gaara, on Draco's other side, took her hand in his as he sat in a chair. He was worried for her but hid it. There no place for personal feelings now. Nodding to Kakashi, he was left alone with her as Kakashi left to ask for the Hokage. He brushed some strands of her hair back as he studied her.

"What made you go off on your own?" He asked, trying not to sound condemning.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:50 am 

Draco nodded in understanding and froze when she heard her father say Orochimaru was dead. Draco couldn't believe what she was hearing, Orochimaru was dead? Draco was lost in thought after that but was brought back by Gaara's touch. Draco heard him ask what made her go off on her own and said, "I guess you could say Itachi's words gave me a push forward, I'm not sure whether it was in the right direction or not... But judging from the fact that Deidara didn't take advantage of the moment I had been knocked out to take me back to the Akatsuki, I'd say that it was in the right direction since some good came out of it... I guess it was rather stupid of me to toss away all means for defending myself since Renkaji used that chance to knock me out but... I wanted to give him the benifit of the doubt...Heh, my immeasurable kindness is my greatest weakness... as well as my greatest strength." Draco smiled sadly as she spoke. She had let everyone down, Renkaji, Itachi, Gaara, Kakashi, her friends, and herself.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:04 am 

"True, it also is your greatest gift." Gaara said, before redirecting the topic, "Who do you think killed Orochimaru? Whomever it was must have had great skill to sneak up on that snake and not get bit."

He wasn't sure who did it himself. It could have been a number of shinobi but they had been trying to dispatch the snake for months since the Akatsuki appeared. The person who got him apparently had really been planning it. They just killed him then and there. Saved the Villages some headaches trying to catch him. He owed the person his thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:46 pm 

Draco felt a bit happy when she heard Gaara say that her kindness was her greatest gift as well. Draco heard Gaara ask who she thinks could have killed Orochimaru and sighed. Draco said, "I still can't believe that Orochimaru is really dead...it seems so...surreal... But based on the description of the jutsu I'd say Renkaji was the one who killed Orochimaru..."

Draco looked at Gaara and thought about how Temari told her that Gaara did have feelings for her but didn't know how to tell her since he had never been in love before. Draco also thought about her own feelings for Gaara and decided to finally tell him how she felt before something happened that would shake her resolve. Draco said, "Gaar-I mean, Lord Kazekage, do you still remember the promise we made when we were kids? To always be friends and have each other's backs?" Draco waited for Gaara's reply and said, "I feel that by saying this I will be breaking our promise...but in a good way." Draco paused for a moment and drew in a shakey breath to calm herself and finally said, "I'm in love with you, Gaara. I always have loved you but when I decided to leave the Sand Village to protect you and your village from the Akatsuki...I realized that I loved you as more than just my best friend...Even if you don't feel the same way, I just felt I should get it off my chest." Draco was shaking a little from the feeling of finally telling Gaara about her feelings for him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:44 pm 

If it were possible, Gaara would have looked like a fish that just got dropped into a desert. He couldn't even think at the moment due to shock. What did she say to him? He couldn't seem to recall as his ability for rational thought seemed to have seized up. Blinking rapidly, he gawked at her as he scrambled to recover.

"Wha..... What'd you just say?!" He stammered, clearly shocked and confused.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next