All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:14 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco felt Renkaji lay his head in her lap before telling her that her that what she said meant a lot to him and how he loved her like a sister. Draco pet him a bit before going back to holding on to Itachi's cloak. Draco soon fell asleep in Itachi's arms.

Draco could see the outside of the Akatsuki base. Draco knew that she was seeing through Gaara's eyes again. It was the middle of the night and she saw Gaara was attempting to infiltrate the base and she gave him a mental map of her location in the base as well as the locations of the traps within and outside the base. Draco wished him luck before she awoke.

Draco opened her eyes after the dream and began to wake up Renkaji. It had been 3 days since Renkaji had broken in and Draco knew that they were going to have a better chance of escaping tonight since Gaara was helping. Draco was still sick but they weren't going to get a chance like this again. Draco said, "Renkaji-Nii, the Kazekage is here and he's going to help us get out." Draco saw Gaara's 3rd eye forming on the floor and said, "Quick, Renkaji-Nii, get ready while I give him the key, he won't set off the alarm if he uses it." Draco placed the key in front of Gaara's 3rd eye and watched it turn back into sand and pull the key under the door.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:51 pm 

He was up in a flash, growling questioningly at an unfamiliar scent. It wasn't one he knew but he had no choice but to trust whoever it was. Draco knew them so they had to be here to help her. His body was tense as whoever it was he took an immediate dislike to. There was no clear reason why. They just bugged the crap out of him.

'Draco, get on my back,' He said, lowering himself so she could mount his back as he watched the door open, 'You're still too sick to move around on your own.'

Gaara, noticing Draco on the back of a overly large wolf, was about to attack when a male voice adviced him not to try it. He looked around briefly before looking at Draco confused. He was curious where the voice had come from. No one else was there so who was talking to him? His eyebrows were raised in question as the wolf padded to the door and started sniffing the area around the door.

'Bomb boy, and Puppet corpse have been hovering around here,' Renkaji said, including the unknown-to-him shinobi in his mental communications, 'If we're gonna move, we gotta move now. They'll be by here soon to take you to breakfast.'

Gaara recoiled as he heard the voice again. Not much got past his cool and collected demeanor, but that voice was doing so with out a problem. It was unnerving to him to be hearing a voice. Just where was the voice coming from? It had to be very close to them.

"Draco-chan, are you unharmed?" Gaara asked, pushing the discovery of the voice he was hearing into the back of his mind for now as the wolf turned to look at Draco over its left shoulder while seeming to snicker to itself.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:11 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco smiled at Gaara and began to feel tears starting to drip down her face and nodded to let Gaara know she wasn't hurt. Draco said, "I'm okay, they didn't hurt me. Let's get out of here before they find us. I'm glad to see you Gaara-kun, or should I call you Lord Kazekage now? We'll just figure that out after we're in a safer place." Draco felt like she was going to start coughing but she grabbed one of the pillows off of the bed and coughed into it to muffle the sound so that they wouldn't announce that the door was open and she was escaping. They soon escaped the base and were on their way back to the Leaf Village.

Draco, Renkaji, and Gaara had been traveling together for 3 days and the were halfway to the Leaf Village. Draco was no longer sick and tended to talk to Gaara a little more than Renkaji since she hadn't seen him since the failed mission to keep Sasuke from leaving and she wan't to know what he had been up to, other than becoming the Kazekage. The three were currently eating dinner at a restraunt that was in a town on the way back to the Leaf. Draco kept glancing up at Gaara as he ate and then looking away with a blush on her face. Draco was impressed with how grown up Gaara looked compared to when she first met him and the last time she saw him. Draco said, "Hey Gaara, why did you help save me? I mean, you're the Kazekage so you could have easily sent someone else to save me but instead you did it yourself. What I'm trying to ask is why come get me yourself instead of sending someone else you trust to get me out of there?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:04 am 

"Word came from the leaf village you'd been taken away by the Akatsuki. By the time, I decided to come to your aid, you're friend had left 18 hours after you were taken. It was difficult to track his trail as it zig-zagged and doubled back on itself multiple times. Ultimately, I was prepared to face the Akatsuki to free you if necessary."

Renkaji, decreetly so he didn't alert Gaara or Draco, had paid for the three of them and left for the village on his own. He couldn't help feeling hurt by being relegated to being a third wheel for Draco's reunion with Gaara. Deciding he'd been with them enough, He opted to do some soul searching while wondering for a while. He knew what he was feeling as it wasn't hard to place it. He'd let Gaara have the credit for saving her, he didn't want it.

Where it had taken He, Gaara, and Draco three days to get to the restaurant halfway to the village from the Akatsuki's hideout, he'd gotten to the village be the sun had gone down the same day he left Draco with Gaara. He told no one where he was going when he packed, he just left a letter that Kakashi had found after Gaara had inquired about him after he'd gotten Draco back safely. The room he'd had was stripped of everything but the bare essentials. It had the feel of no one had been in there at all.

'If anyone has found this letter then realize that I'm long gone by the point this is read. I've no idea when or if I'll return. The Lord Kazekage can have the full credit for saving the Akatsuki's prisoner. There are things I need to sort out that I can't do there. I also need to make sure the Akatsuki can't find the village again. Its nothing personal, Its just about time I moved on. Drensega Renkaji'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:09 pm 

Draco listened to Gaara's explination and nodded in understanding. It didn't quite answer her question as why Gaara didn't send someone like Kankuro or Temari to save her instead of doing it himself but she hadn't had high hopes for a emotionally driven answer to begin with so she was satisfied.

Draco was glad to be back home with Kakashi, Naruto, and all her friends but she was angry with herself for making Renkaji feel like he needed to leave the village and let Gaara take all the credit for her rescue. Draco was currently doing some training outside the village as she accompanied Naruto, Sakura, as well as the two new members of Team 7, Sai, and Captain Yamato, to the location that Kabuto was supposed to meet Sasori. Draco knew that this was a chance to see Sasuke again but she was a little hesitant at seeing Orochimaru again. Last time she saw him was when she had destroyed all his research regarding the serum used to give her the Copycat Kekkeigenkai in order to prevent him from improving it so that anyone could use it without dying, she didn't want him recreating the serum either so she had destroyed all the samples and ingredients as well as all the data. Draco knew he would be angry with her for destroying his research on the Copycat serum so she was probably going to be at a safe distance if he did show up.

Right now, however, it was the night before the meeting with Kabuto and she was practicing her Taijutsu. Draco heard the snap of a twig behind her and turned quickly with a kunai in her hand aimed at the approaching person's neck only to find that it was just Naruto. Draco put the knife away and said, "Sorry about that Naruto-Nii, I've just been a little on edge since the incident."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:16 am 

"We all have, but I wanna know why Renkaji left," Naruto said, fingers laced behind his head, "He didn't even let anyone he was back, let alone where he was going."

He sat down looking at Draco, a unusually thoughtful expression on his face. He knew Renkaji was a passionate person, not just leaving without saying a word was weird, even for him. Just what had happened to him to make him do that. Sakura had departed earlier to find him before he got too far from the village. He just hoped he'd come back unharmed.

"Just what happened to make him leave?" he said, pretty much talking to himself at this point, "It doesn't make sense for him. Sure, everyone treats him like a plague but he's proven to be a valued member of the village. What made him change his mind?"

----------------

He found himself staring hard at a shinobi who'd attacked him. It had been a stalemate so far as both were engaged in a blade lock with swords. The shinobi had him in sword skill but he had the shinobi in battle sense. Neither seemed intent on using ninjutsu or genjutsu. It was straight sword skill and taijutsu.

"You came from the Hidden Leaf, didn't you?" The shinobi asked, jumping back as the blade lock ended with him overpowering the shinobi.

"You should know," He said, sword reflecting moonlight as he held in next to his head in a ready stance, "We fought there numerous times..... Sasuke."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:21 am 

Draco sighed as Naruto spoke. Draco said, "I think it was my fault... I was so happy to see Gaara again after a couple of years and I wanted to know what he had been up to during that time, other than becoming the Kazekage, that I think I made him feel like a third wheel..." Draco was shaking as she spoke, she felt horrible for making Renkaji feel that way.

Draco's ears quickly started swirving around trying to pick up the sound she had heard a few seconds ago. Draco soon heard it again and identified the sound as metal blades clashing. It sounded like two swords, one was 29 centimeters and the other was 30 centemeters, both were Katana, coming from 34 meters West. Draco heard Sasuke's voice and Renkaji's voice as well, meaning they were fighting. Draco said quietly, "Naruto-Nii, get everyone up, I think I just located Renkaji and Sasuke. I'll go ahead, I'll use my new jutsu to guide you guys once everyone is awake. Just follow the crystals." Draco then silently took off in the direction she had heard them in.

Draco saw Renkaji and Sasuke getting ready to attack again but she got in the middle and used her new jutsu to safely catch their blades in her hands. Draco said, "Hey Renkaji-Nii, it's not nice to run away from your friends. Same goes for you, Sasuke-Nii." Draco knew that Sasuke saw her as a little sister and would actually adress her as such before he left the village. Even if Sasuke didn't see Naruto as a brother he still saw Draco as a sister, even now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:47 am 

Renkaji, not saying anything, extracted his sword from Draco's grasp and started running. His disappeared as he used the jutsu he used to become invisible as well as his wolf form jutsu, effectively erasing all means of tracking him except his footprints. He had realized he was in love with Draco shortly after leaving the village. That had been his reason for breaking free from the hellhole he'd been in for two years. Seeing her swooning over Gaara had made him realize his feelings were more than just a brotherly love. It made him physically sick knowing he felt that way about her.

'Don't come after me, I don't want to be reminded of how much I'm hurting.' He mentally pleaded, not knowing where he was going as hot tears stung his half-closed eyes, 'Just live on without me.'

______

Sasuke, watching Renkaji turn and flee, scoffed in disdain before embracing Draco. He, of all the people he knew, missed Draco the most. She was like a sister he never expected to have. Confessing that her seemingly carefree attitude had annoyed him greatly at first, he grew to appreciate her as he came to know and love her like a sister. She held a special place in his heart.

"Dray-ee, Its good to see you again," He said, chastely kissing her forehead, "Hope you've been well."

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 am 

Draco knew that Renkaji needed time to sort through his emotions and decided to let him go but not without making sure that one of her dust-sized crystals ended up in his pocket so that she could track him later. Draco felt Sasuke hold her close and hugged him back, it made her feel better to know that Sasuke still saw her as a little sister even after leaving the village. It made her feel like he hadn't changed so much to be unrecognizable and that there was still hope for him to come home.

Draco heard him tell her that it was good to see her again before giving her a kiss on her forehead. She heard him say that he hoped she'd been well. Draco smiled sadly and said, "As well as someone viewed as the Akatsuki's personal weapon can be. Orochimaru is still bound to be angry with me for destroying all his research on the Kekkeigenkai within me that he created, thus making it impossible to recreate it or improve it for his use. He's not nearby, is he?" Draco soon heard the hissing of a snake and caught Orochimaru's scent and said, "Nevermind, I got my answer."

Draco tried to look confident when facing Orochimaru but the fear was reflected clearly in her eyes. Draco said, "Been a long time, Orochimaru. Last time I saw you I had just finished burning all the research materials and samples of the Copycat serum. You must be very angry with me for doing that. Afterall, I was the only subject that survived the procedure. All the others melted from the inside out and there was no way to improve the serum from their remains since they were nothing more than a liquid themselves." Draco was clearly scared of Orochimaru, his experiment on her was successful but it was so painful that it killed her ability to feel physical pain.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:36 pm 

Orochimaru, licking his lips, glared angrily at the little squirt who had ruined his research. Trust be told, now that he'd had time to think about it, he found himself intrigued by the runt. Sure, he still saw her as his personal play thing, but he had underestimated her will to live freely. If he couldn't break her directly, he'd break her by hurting those close to her. Starting with that Shinobi that took off just now. His eyes gleamed with malice as a sickening smile grew on his face.

"That you did my dear, that you did." He said with a snake hiss, "That being said, you have something I want. Something that I will get by any means necessary. Even if I have to torture and kill everyone you hold dear to make you come back to me."

He took a few steps forward only to have his hand be burned by flames made of darkness that molded to Draco like a second skin. It would be obvious to Draco who did it as his chakra permeated in the flames, making it so no one she didn't want to touch her could do so. That said, the jutsu was being sustained by her chakra, even though he had strong traces of his. He was shaking his badly burned hand, cursing as he glared at her, believe she was the cause of the protective jutsu enveloping her. He tried grabbing her again with the same hand, only to recoil as the hand was withdrawn with dark flames eating away at his flesh. He screamed a vehement curse as the flames extinguished, leaving his hand charred black and unusable.

"You will come to me," He hissed, resisting the urge to strike her as he would hurt himself further, "I'll make sure of it."

With that, he turned into a large snake and vanished, following the same direction Renkaji had taken.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:18 am 

Draco was trying to keep up the brave front but when she saw the look on Orochimaru's face she began trembling in fear. Draco heard what Orochimaru said about how she had something he wanted and that he would get it by any means necessary, including torturing and killing everyone she held dear to make her come back. Draco wanted to back away from Orochimaru but she was frozen in fear, she couldn't move.

Draco flinched as Orochimaru reached out his hand but that was when she saw him get burned by flames made of darkness that seemed to mold itself to her skin. Draco knew that this was the work of Renkaji as she sensed his chakra within the flames. Draco watched as Orochimaru's hand was burned again when he tried grabbing her a second time. Draco heard Orochimaru's words before he retreated, she was still shaking.

Draco hugged Sasuke shaking, she wanted comfort from her older brother figure. Draco remembered how cold Sasuke was towards her when they first met, he always seemed to be in a bad mood when she tried to talk to him but she didn't pay any mind to it. Sasuke had once even screamed at her for being so carefree and ignorant to other peoples pain and suffering. Draco remembered clearly what was said.

Draco and Sasuke were on their way back from a mission, it had been a success but it seemed like they had been struck by bad luck on the way there. The had been attacked by bandits, the map had gotten blown away and landed in a river which made it unusable, their food rations had been stolen by animals when they were fighting the bandits, and Draco had gotten a pretty nasty cut on her shoulder but she didn't seem to be trouble by it at all. She had laughed and kept saying things like "Oh well, we'll figure it out." Sasuke had finally had enough of hearing her say that and he started yelling at her when they were closer to the Leaf Village, "How can you be so carefree?! Are you so blind to pain and suffering that you can't feel it?! Does nothing bother you?! Would you not even care if your friends got killed?!?!" Draco had simply replied, "I'm not blind to pain and suffering, I have felt it for most of my life but I try to not let it cloud my judgement or dwell on it too long. I do it so that I don't feel sorry for myself because that won't change anything. I tend to try not to focus on tragedy because if that's all you focus on then that will be all you can see, you'll be blind to the little joys in life. If you stay stuck in the past then you won't be able to focus on the present or the future, you won't move forward. I would be upset if my friends got killed but, sadly, I would not be able to hate the killer, no matter how much I may want to. Hatred is not an emotion I can feel, so I focus on learning from my past experiences to do everything within my power to prevent it from happening again." After that one moment, Sasuke seemed to become less and less cold towards her.

Draco held onto Sasuke and said, "Sasuke-Nii... Did you even think about coming home while you were gone? Did you ever miss the village? Or anyone in it?" Draco was curious to know this, she wanted to know if he actually missed anyone from the village.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:49 pm 

Renkaji, his Kekkeigenkai active, drew the katana he had as someone approached him. The sword was in a defensive position as his senses heightened. The person, not hiding their presence, appeared before him as he stopped in a clearing. For the second time, he found himself caught off guard by his appearance. How did he always end up sneaking up on him?

"Itachi...... How the hell do you keep sneaking up on me?!" He demanded, a searing stab of emotional pain wracking his chest as his silver eyes met Itachi's red ones.

"Relax, I'm only here to offer you a chance to find your place." The elder Uchiha replied, not showing any surprise by his response, "Maybe even find a way to heal that shattered heart of yours."

"How exactly would you do that?!" He shouted, chakra irradiating his katana's blade.

"I missed no one from the village." Sasuke said, lying a bit because he'd missed Draco but wouldn't admit it, "The hidden Leaf can burn for all I care."

He held Draco, stroking her hair as he remembered the times he'd spent with her. It was hard for him not to smile. She hadn't really changed at all. Of all the people in the Hidden Leaf, He really only missed Draco. Renkaji, whom he felt a sort of kinship with, was someone who he saw as a rival.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:51 am 

Draco knew Sasuke was lying when he said that he didn't miss anyone from the village because he had said that it was good to see her again. Draco felt him stroking her hair as he held her and her wolf ears twitched every now and then in content. Draco didn't want him to let go of her because she knew that if she let go then he would vanish again. Draco could hear Sasuke's heartbeat and feel the warmth of his skin and his breath, she didn't want him to leave. Draco said, "Please don't leave me Sasuke-Nii... I don't like the thought of not knowing where you are or if you're alive or not, not being able to talk to you when I want to and when I need to. I know you left the village to get stong enough to kill Itachi but... I couldn't help but feel betrayed and abandoned... Sasuke-Nii, please tell me if there's any way we can meet up while you continue to get stronger, I promise I won't tell anyone about it if we do meet up. Please...I don't want to leave here without knowing if I will ever see you again." Sasuke would be able to feel her trembling as she spoke and soon he would realize she was cryinging. Sasuke would know that he could trust Draco to keep her word, she always did her best to never break her promises. Draco's hands were clenched in that back of his shirt to prevent herself from letting go of him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:34 am 

"We'll see each other again, but I won't tell you anything." Sasuke said, gently but firmly making her release him, "I know you well enough to know you'll intervene to stop me."

He knew he was hurting her but not telling her anything. Yet, he couldn't risk anyone foiling his plan for revenge. He'd come too far to stop now. Giving her another chaste kiss to her forehead, he turned and ran. He had to get back on track and kill Itachi as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:20 pm 

Draco heard Sasuke say that they would see eachother again but he wouldn't tell her anything. Draco felt him make her release him and heard him say that he knew that she'd intervene and stop him. Draco didn't want him to leave her, but before she could do anything else he gave her another kiss on her forehead before he ran. Draco knew that there would be no way to track him with how skilled he had gotten. Draco felt the tears dripping down her face as she stood there, staring at where Sasuke had disappeared.

They had returned to the village and made their report 3 days ago. Draco hadn't done anything since the mission other than the household chores and just laying around the house being depressed. While she acted depressed she kept a smile on her face to try and hide her sadness. Draco was currently sitting on the couch doing nothing, she heard her father come home from shopping and said, "Welcome back Daddy." Draco didn't even turn to look when she said this.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:05 pm 

Kakashi, worried about his daughter but not sure what he could do, he walked over and sat next to her. He gently pulled her into his lap and rocked her as he hugged her. It pained him to see her this way. He hoped Renkaji would return from wherever he went. She needed someone to talk to rather badly.

A wolf made of darkness came through the door. Kakashi, turning to shield his daughter, pulled out a Kunai knife as he readied himself for it's attack. The wolf, merely looking at him bemused, just stood in the center of the living room with a relaxed posture. It didn't seem interested in a fight. It was here for a different reason.

"The border separating the Hidden leaf and Sand, I'll be waiting there for you, Draco. Come alone and lightly armed. I sense or smell anyone and You'll never see me again. Don't keep me waiting."

Kakashi flinched as Renkaji's voice emanated from the wolf just before it disappeared into thin air.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:48 pm 

Draco just let her father pull her into his lap and hug her while rocking her as well. Draco simply gave Kakashi a smile and said, "I'm fine Daddy. Really, I am." Draco started move as if to get up when the wolf came through the door. Draco watched as her father pulled out a kunai to protect her. Draco saw the bemused look on the wolf's face and knew that it had come for a different reason. Draco heard Renakji's voice telling her that he would be waiting for her on the border between the Hidden Leaf and the Hidden Sand and that she was to come alone and lightly armed. Draco heard him say that if he sensed or smelled anyone else then she will never see him again. His final words were to not keep him waiting before the wolf disappeared into thin air.

Draco stood up and prepared to follow Renkaji's instructions. Draco said, "Don't worry Daddy. I'll be fine." Before she left for the designated location.

Draco got to the border and waited for Renkaji to show up. Draco didn't like the fact that she had made Renkaji feel like he had to leave the village. She felt horrible about it. Draco hoped that she would see Renkaji and have the chance to apologize for making him feel that way.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:14 am 

"That was punctual of you, wasn't expecting you for another day." Renkaji said, appearing from a small den of sand, "I can't say I am disappointed though."

He was wearing a cloak similar to the Akatsuki, but the clouds on it almost blended in with the background. His katana was on his back, unusual for him as he normally wore it on his hip. Other than that, he wore clothing similar to what he wore in the Hidden Leaf. His eyes lacked warmth, though they did lose some chill that was held in them. He didn't approach her, he just looked at her with a blank expression.

"Don't sense anyone, but that doesn't mean they aren't hiding somewhere." He continued, crossing his arms under the cloak, "We need to talk."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:34 am 

Draco heard Renkaji's voice and turned to see him emerge from a small sand den. Draco froze when she saw Renkaji draped in the cloak with the same clouds on it as the Akatsuki wore, although a much darker color. Draco saw the blank expression on his face and his eyes that lacked the warmth they used to hold and felt her heart stop. It reminded her of the expression the leader of the Akatsuki wore whenever he looked at her, how the Akatsuki leader didn't care how she was treated as long as she was alive, healthy, and obedient. Draco shuddered at Renkaji's appearance, it was too reminescent of the Akatsuki's more emotionless members and she didn't like it. It was a good thing that Renkaji didn't show any signs of approaching her otherwise Draco might have backed away or collapsed to the ground in fear of her past experiences with people who didn't show much emotion happening again with Renkaji.

Draco was brought back to the present with the last four words Renkaji spoke. Draco said, "W-What do you want to talk about?" Draco silently cursed herself for stuttering, even if he was different, he was still Renkaji.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:14 am 

"We were both experimented on by bad people." Renkaji said, his voice void of emotion but held traces of pain in it, "Saving you from the Akatsuki the first time you'd been captured was the only the driving me all the time I was blind. I was determined to help you anyway I could. Yet, when I found you had already been rescued when I found my way to the Hidden Leaf, I was crushed because I never met you. Flash forward to a few months ago, and I witness you get captured again. For a month, I ran myself almost to the grave trying to find you. Once I did find you, I failed again to save you. True, I helped save you, but I felt in my heart I failed because I failed to keep a vow I made to myself. I failed to let nothing stop me from protecting you. What's worse is I realized that that whole month I was chasing after you, I felt like everyone could see right through me and see how broken I was. I wasn't ready to admit I had fallen for you, even if we'd just met."

His body language was guarded, almost borderline reactive. His eyes couldn't be seen but he was crying. Light shimmered through the drops as he let them fall freely. Sobbing quietly, his pain was on full display for the first time. His spirit, which could be sensed through his Chakra, was completely shattered into millions of pieces.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next