All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:07 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco had gotten up at the sound of her alarm clock, it was 5 o'clock in the morning and she always got up at this time to do her chores early and it drove Kakashi crazy when she would wake him up at 5 to ask him what needed to be done for the day. Draco got dressed for the day and came out of her room to see a list on her door of things to be done this morning. Draco said, "Huh, Daddy must reeeally not want me to wake him up early today if he posted a list on my door." Draco then followed to list of chores to do, she did the laundry, mended the clothes, washed the windows, sharpened the kitchen knives, dusted the shelves, organized the file cabinet, re-shelved the books, made the bed, organized the shinobi weapons and tools, waxed the floors, and polished the household metals before making coffee and breakfast for her father all before 10 o'clock in the morning.

Draco then brought her father his breakfast in bed and said, "Daddy? I know that list of chores was meant for the whole week but I did them all this morning and had time to make breakfast." Kakashi didn't force her to do the chores because he was mean, in fact he didn't even force her to do them at all, Draco did them because she loved helping her Daddy, she had only known her father for 4 years and she wanted to do her best to please him even if she took it over the top sometimes. She did her best to keep the house clean since her father was a ninja and he didn't always have time to clean the house himself. Draco was a ninja as well but she tended to get up earlier than her father every day to help around the house.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:53 am 

Kakashi, for some reason unknown to him, had woken up earlier than usual. He hadn't gotten up, just shifted so he could hear his daughter moving about. He'd been elated to have her back alive after so many years. It almost didn't register that it was her until he saw her mother in her. When she was born, he seen her only once, when he held her in his arms.

He brought his hand to his face, reliving the days after she'd been taken from him. He'd been a mess, running himself almost into the ground in his frantic search for her. It had taken multiple people to get him to calm down enough to think. By then, it had been four years since she'd been taken. It almost destroyed him to remember how bad it had been for him back then.

He was distracted by the smell of breakfast being brought to him. He sat up, taking the tray of food and setting it aside. Standing, he embraced his daughter, holding her tightly as to show how much he cared for her. He refirmed his promise to himself to never anything happen to her again, even though he knew she would have to face things on her own. He just wished he'd had more time to spend with her.

"Thanks, honey," He said, playfully ruffling up his daughter's hair with his right hand, "I appreciate you fixing breakfast for me. Did you fix something for yourself?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:42 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco felt her father hug her after he took the tray from her and set it aside. Draco hugged him back, she knew he felt horrible about her kidnapping and probably blamed himself for not being able to protect her but she didn't blame him at all. Draco then felt him let go of her to ruffle her hair playfully and her wolf ears twitched as she listened to him thank her for making him breakfast and ask if she had fixed something for herself. Draco smiled and said, "I was just about to do that. I hope Naruto-Nii returns soon, I haven't seen him in two years." Draco then left the room to go make her own breakfast.

Draco was still making her breakfast when her father had finished his breakfast and brought the dishes to the kitchen. Draco's entire body was covered in scars and the most visable scars were on her arms and face, but the beauty of her face wasn't marred too much. Draco had a special kind of makeup that covered her scars in public, but it was highly flamable so she never wore it when she was doing things like cooking or other daily activities that required heat. The scars on her arms were mostly around her wrists and the back of her hands, they were obvious signs of past torture. The torture had been so intense and painful that the part of her brain that registered physical pain had overloaded and no longer functioned, in short, she could no longer feel pain. Draco had golden dragon wings and her left wing had rips and tears in the membrane that were large enough that she couldn't fly anymore, it didn't matter to her since she had never learned how to fly due to the fact she had never been outside when she still had the ability to learn how. Draco soon finished cooking breakfast for herself and set it down on the table after cleaning the cooking utensils she had been using. Draco then ate her food and washed the plate before going to her bedroom to put on the makeup.

Draco had just finished getting ready for the day and looked at the locket around her neck, it was the only thing of her mother that she had with her during her 12 years of captiviity. The locket was a family heirloom from her mother's side and it actually helped her find her way home and meet her father after being gone for 12 whole years due to a family photo that was taken in the hospital room she was born in. Draco opened the locket to look at the photograph and listen to the lullaby it played before closing it again.

Draco was following her Daddy around the village as they went grocery shopping. Draco wasn't looking where she was going, she was too busy drawing in her sketch book, but she was still effectively weaving around obsticals such as people, animals, and wagons. Draco was able to do this because of her wolf ears picking up on every sound around her, but it didn't keep Draco from running right into a telephone pole. Draco then looked up and saw Kakashi looking worriedly at her and said, "I'm okay. Didn't hurt at all." Draco grinned at her Daddy to let himknow she was fine.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:04 am 

Kakashi, not entirely convinced, quickly looked her over as an explosion near the center of the village shook the ground. A sigh left him as he helped his daughter to her feet. He knew exactly who it was, and knew he was unnaturally skilled as disappearing if he put his mind to it. He'd trained him for the past year, and was surprised by how skilled he was in evasion and tracking. He started sprinting toward the scene, shaking his head with amusement.

'Renkaji, what have they made you do now?' he wondered, taking to the rooftops to expedite his travel time, 'Didn't I ask you to keep a low profile?'

As he got close, he spotted a cloaked ninja crouching on the highest point of the building across from him. He didn't need to get close to know it was Renkaji, surveying the mayham he'd caused. He stopped, holding a hand up to let his daughter know to stay put. He sat down, pulling out his favorate book to read. He knew approaching Renkaji was never a good idea. He didn't let you close to him unless he wanted you there.

"Just wait here, honey," He said to Draco, watching Renkaji turn his hooded head toward them, "He'll introduce himself soon."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:39 pm 

Draco heard the explosion and then her father's sigh, she could tell that the sigh meant he knew who was behind the explosion. Draco followed her father closely behind and soon saw the cloaked ninja. At first she froze in fear, thinking that it might be an Akatsuki member but then she noticed the lack of red clouds on the cloak and quickly relaxed. Draco heard her father tell her to wait where she already was because the cloaked Shinobi would introduce himself soon. Draco then just sat down next to her father and pulled out her sketchbook to continue her drawing. Draco could hear the Shinobi approaching due to her ears being able to pick up sounds that were silent to normal Shinobi. She could even hear the most silent and skilled of shinobi. Her sense of smell was also above average, she could pick up scents that even the most skilled tracking dogs can't smell but unlike most animals, she could block out unpleasant smells whenever she wanted.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:14 pm 

He approached cautiously, knowing who the young girl next to Kakashi-sensei was. Their history was similar, but completely different. It was the first time he'd actually met her so he was naturally defensive of her actions. Not that he meant her any harm. He just wasn't quick to trust people.

"Good afternoon, Kakashi-sensei," He said, tilting his head so his hood fell off, revealing raven black hair and glacial blue eyes, "Wasn't expecting to see you for another hour."

"Good afternoon, Renkaji," Kakashi replied, looking up from his book, "I wasn't expecting you to cause a ruckus again so soon after last time."

Last time being him completely trashing every training dummy at the village's training field. All that was left of village's charred splinters of wood that looked like a bolt of lightning had hit them. It had been a real mess to clean up. At last check, they were still finding pieces of those training dummies scattered over parts of the village. He was never caught so he couldn't be held responsible for it.

"This is my daughter, Draco Hatake," Kakashi continued, "She's going to be your new teammate from now on."

"Okay, looking forward to it," Renkaji said, nodding as he held a hand out to her, "Renkaji Drensega, pleasure to meet you, Draco."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:18 pm 

Draco briefly glanced up at the young man when she heard his hood fall off of his head. Draco was just looking so that she would know what he looked like, she then sniffed the air to memorize his scent but it looked like she was just trying to keep her nose from running. Draco then looked back down and continued her drawing as she listened to the conversation. Draco heard her father tell the young man her name but she dropped her pencil in shock when she heard him say that she was going to be the young man's teammate from now on. Draco looked up as the young man said he was looking forward to it and saw him hold his hand out to her before he said his name. Draco looked at him and then at his hand then back at him again. Draco said, "It's nice to meet you, too." Draco then looked at Kakashi and mouthed, "What am I supposed to do with his hand, Daddy? Is it some kind of ritual?" Draco had been around people, other than the Akatsuki, for only about 4 years. Draco was friends with Naruto and the other students of Team 7, Team 8, Team 10, and Team Guy but they had never shaken hands with her because that wasn't really how they greeted one another for the first time, and the other villagers feared and despised her because of the Demon King within her so she didn't really know what a handshake was. Draco was completely confused.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:45 pm 

Seeming to catch on to her dilemma, Renkaji dropped his hand and knelt in front of her. He studied her briefly, before tentatively placing his hand on her shoulder. He gave her a small smile as Kakashi got up, mouthed, "He can tell you. See you at home, honey.", and dropped into the alley next to the building they were on out the corner of his eye. He cursed under his breath as he was left alone with her. Must have a lot of trust in him to leave him alone with his daughter like that.

"Well, to answer the question Kakashi-sensai so eloquently dumped on me," He started, massaging his temples with a irritated expression, "People generally shake hand the first time they meet. Its more of a courtesy than anything."

He moved, opting to lay in the spot Kakashi-sensai had vacated moments ago. He made sure to give her plenty of space as to not offend her. His right arm was thrown over his eyes as he listened to the wind. How many nights had he listened to the wind to sooth his mind? Too many times to count, if he was honest with himself.

"Like it or not," He spoke after a few minutes, looking at her from under his arm, "We're partners, don't be afraid to ask me anything. We only have a limited amount of time to get to know each other, better get cracking while we can."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:23 pm 

Draco saw Kakashi leave and sighed, there were rarely times when her father would do this but she found it a little irritating when it did happen. Draco listened to Renkaji's explanation of his earlier gensture and nodded in understanding. Draco then went back to her drawing. She wasn't trying to be rude, it was just something she did to help her think of something to talk about. Draco then heard Renkaji tell her that she shouldn't be afraid to ask him anything and that they had a limited time to get to know eachother so they should start trying to get to know eachother. Draco was rather shy around new people but she would warm up to them quickly if she felt that she could trust them and they were nice, so she was feeling a bit nervous at the moment. Draco eventually said, "W-Well, ask me anything you would like to know about me and I will answer it if it's nothing too private."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:11 am 

He watched her draw for a bit, lost in thought as he considered what she'd said. It certainly meant that communication was possible between them, it was just limited at the moment. They would work on that was they went. Right now he wanted to earn her trust. He had his first question before he had considered anything else to ask.

"What's your favorite color and animal?" He asked, sitting up to turn toward her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:56 am 

Draco thought about his question for a moment, she soon came up with an answer. She said, "As an artist I would have to say I like them all but if I don't take in the fact that I'm an artist then I would have to say midnight blue and silver. Afterall, the first thing I saw after being outside for the first time was the night sky. It's a lot harder for me to pick a favorite animal then I would have to say dragons, wolves, or winged wolves. I escaped from my captors when I was 11 and I only got to escape because of the winged wolf that saved me, I met a dragon and lived with a pack of wolves while I tried to figure out where my home was. The wolves, dragon, and my Mommy helped me a lot while I searched." Draco knew that Renkaji would think she was crazy when she said that her mother helped her since everyone knew she had died when Draco was born. Draco didn't care what anyone thought though, she was able to see and talk to her mother as well as other people that were deceased because she was a Celestian. Celestians were often confused for angels since there were many who had feathered wings and they were given the ability to see the dead so that they could pass on final messages of the dead to thier families or friends as well as help spirits with unfinished buisiness pass on to the afterlife.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:10 am 

"Well, if you come across two people who claim to be my parents, please let them know they're lucky they got away from me." He said, meaning to be joking but coming off very serious.

He'd never knew his parents as they had dumped him at birth. It occurred to him to go find them but he didn't. He didn't care for them at all. The only people he really cared for were Hinata and Kakashi-sensai. He didn't care to admit it but he cared for Draco like a younger sister already.

"My favorate color is black," He said, cutting off anything she might have been thinking or about to say, "Always have since it was all I saw for five years."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:17 pm 

Draco nodded in agreement, she knew he was joking. Draco went back to drawing and heard him say his favorite color was black and froze for a moment. Draco sighed and said, "I can't stand that color...Nor can I stand red... Red...the color of blood... And the color of the clouds my tormentors wear..." Nobody knew who had kidnapped her or where she had been for 12 years, not even her father. It was obvious who she was talking about, the Akatsuki. It would be a huge shock to learn that the Akatsuki were the ones who had kidnapped her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:39 pm 

"The Akatsuki, right?" He ventured, "I'd caught whispers that one of them had been tormenting a female shinobi while I was wandering around blindly. I was planning to help them once I'd recovered."

He stretched his arms over his head, his spine popping as he twisted to each side. He filed what he learned about her away. Might come in handy later in he was questioned about her. Taking a kunai knife out of his leg pouch, he twirled it around his right index finger as he thought about more questions. Something caused him to flinch as a realization hit him. He looked at her with a new understanding.

"It was you," He whispered, almost inaudible with shock, "you were the one I planned to help once I recovered."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:30 pm 

Draco listened to Renkaji as he spoke and then heard him voice his realization. Draco nodded and said, "I was raised by the whole Akatsuki, not just one or two of them. I was taken care of well enough. They brought me toys back from wherever they were sent to on their missions, they would feed me decent food, they had a room for me to sleep in with a bed and a wardrobe and a desk with a chair, they would teach me various things like how to draw and how to sew and how to use different jutsus as well as other things, sometimes they would even play with me for a short while, and I would get to see sides of the Akatsuki members that no one else does. And everyone had their role to play in my upbringing. Kisame was the one who usually would bathe me back when I was too young to bath myself, Deidara and Sasori were very kind to me and even though they don't agree with eachother about art styles they always made sure to show me new art styles and encouraged me to keep improving my art skills, Kakuzu would teach me how to sew and was always trying to keep me away from his money, Zetsu would always try to make me eat my vegetables and was usually the one who fed me, Konan would teach me oragami and kept me out of trouble most of the time, Itachi would take care of me whenever I got sick and he would tell me stories and played with me whenever he wasn't reading and he would even tuck me in at night and would watch over me until I fell asleep, Tobi would always try to keep me occupied so I wouldn't be too much trouble and would play with me the most out of the other members, and the leader of the Akatsuki would make sure I was well fed and that I was listening to the others instructions and also would make sure I was being well behaved for the others."

Draco sounded like she was a bit fond of those memories and continued, "I admit that the Akatsuki took care of me and kept me healthy most of the time but... I always had someone watching my every move to make sure I wouldn't try to escape. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere in the base without supervision, I wasn't allowed to talk back or sass them, I wasn't allowed to disobey orders or cause any trouble of any kind, I wasn't allowed to be near their weapons in case I tried to fight with them or attack them, I wasn't allowed to question orders or ask why I was never allowed to do anything other than what they said I could do, I wasn't allowed to look at their maps or read any books about the outside world, and the worst rule of all, I was never, ever allowed to be outside. They had put bricks in all the windows and reinforced them with seals so I wouldn't be able to break them when I got stronger, they made sure that there were strong locks on all the doors that lead outside of the base and reinforced them with seals as well, they also made sure that I wasn't anywhere near the doors whenever anyone was leaving the base or returning to it because I wasn't even allowed to see the outside world. The only time I was alone for any amount of time was when I was in trouble, Hidan was always the one that got to punish me since he enjoyed it the most. When Orochimaru was still a member of the Akatsuki he was in charge of experiments on me, like when he was testing new chakra enhancers or when he gave me the Copycat ability since I turned out to be the only one compatable with the serum because of my unique genetic make-up of half-human half-Celestian."

Draco sighed as she remembered those things and said, "I actually found a chance to escape when I was 4 years old, and I succeeded in my attempt. I actually found my way to the Sand Village and met Gaara. We became friends because I saw how people treated him and I wanted him to know that he wasn't alone. But I left the village after a few months without saying goodbye to him. I did it because I knew I couldn't hide there forever and I didn't want to get Gaara or his village involved with my problems but I do regret not saying goodbye. It must have been hard for him to wake up one day and find that his frist friend had suddenly disappeared as if they never existed, leaving him to wonder for years if that friend had even been real. But I know leaving was the right choice because 5 days after leaving I was captured again." Draco had met Gaara again when it was time for the Chuunin exams but he had changed a lot. Gaara hadn't been sure if it was really her when they met again. Draco looked up at the sky and saw that it was starting to get dark.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:37 am 

Renkaji, shaking off his shock, placed his hand over hers. He probably shouldn't have but he wanted her to know she could rely on him. As far as he was concerned, she was his responsibility when she was with him. He felt bad for not helping her when she was captured. He was going to make up for it by protecting her.

"It's getting dark, better get you home," He said, rolling onto his back to kick upward onto his feet, "Don't want anything to happen to you on the way."

He held his hand out again, saying he was offering to help her up. He was really trying to be a friend to her. He wasn't sure how well they would work as a team. It would be a tough few days before they could work together cohesively. He'd make it work somehow.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:02 am 

Draco smiled at him and said, "That's true." Draco took his hand as he offered to help her up. They walked for a bit and said, "But you know...I'm actually greatful for all the things I've been through. I know that I shouldn't say that because my Daddy must have been so heartbroken when I was taken but...I can't help how I feel. I mean, if I had grown up like every other kid in a happy family and surrounded by friends my whole life then I would have taken what I had for granted and I wouldn't know what it was like to truly suffer, I wouldn't know how it felt to be powerless or scared... I'd just be another person ignorant to the suffering of the world."

Draco then looked up at the darkening sky and said, "I can't hate the Akatsuki for what they did to me either, not just because of their brief moments of true kindness but because I lack the ability to do so. Hatred...is not an emotion I can feel, it's like I was born without the emotion "hate." People say I'm too nice but that's because I don't know how to be cruel, I'd probably end up being the one crying if I did something cruel to someone else." Draco smiled as she spoke. Her point of view on life was rather positive and optimistic even though she had been through so much pain and torment, she was truly a strange girl.

Draco waved goodbye to Renkaji for the day once she reached her home safely. Draco opened the door and said, "I'm home Daddy!" Draco took off her shoes at the door and walked over to see her father on the couch reading his favorite book. Draco knew he hadn't heard her returning since he didn't reply to her when she came home, this wasn't the first time it happened either. It was rare when he was too focused on his book that he wasn't aware of his surroundings but it did happen once in a while. Draco then pulled out an airhorn from her art bag, she kept it there for times like these because it was fun to startle her father. She didn't like it when he was zoned out like that because it made her feel lonely, like he was just there because he had to be, even though she knew that wasn't the case at all but it just reminded her of how the Akatsuki members keeping an eye on her acted most of the time. Draco then pressed the button next to her father's ear and it let out the loud noise all airhorns make. Draco laughed and said, "Gotcha again! What is the score now? 10 for me and 15 for you? I'm starting to catch up to you in our little Scare War!" Draco grinned. She had actually started the "Scare War" a few months ago when Kakashi had fallen asleep doing paperwork and she had used a needle to pop a balloon so he would wake up and finish his work on time, although he didn't like her method so he got back at her and thus the Scare War had begun.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:26 pm 

Kakashi, jumping with a curse, glared at his daughter with mock anger. He already had set up his method of destructive retaliation in the hallway leading to her room. That was why he'd left her with Renkaji earlier. He knew he wouldn't do anything to her which was why he paired them together as a team. It also gave him time to set up his next salvo in their family game.

His method of retaliation was a hanging training dummy that he had turned into a cloaked shinobi that appeared ready to attack. It had been rigged to a simple pressure plate that he'd hidden under a rug. It was a cruel joke but this was war after all. Not a lot was off limits in any case. It was all done in fun.

"What have I told you about that?" He demanded, surpressing his urge to laugh while maintaining a stern look, "Go to your room for now, I'll have dinner done in a little bit."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:48 pm 

Draco smiled at her father as he pretended to be angry. Draco heard him tell her to go to her room and said, "Alright, alright. I'm going Daddy." Draco was giggling at her prank as she walked down the hallway to her bedroom. Draco then stepped on the pressure plate and saw the cloaked training dummy pop up in front of her. Draco took off like a bullet and hid under the couch, shaking in terror. Draco didn't realize that the cloaked "shinobi" was just a training dummy that her father set up and she was terrified. Draco was trying not to cry but tears began to silently drip down her face as she cowered under the couch. Draco did not see the humor in this prank, usually her father's pranks weren't this extreme so she was fine with it but this one was not okay.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:20 pm 

Kakashi, fishing his daughter out from under the couch, held her as he wiped away the tears on her face. It wasn't the reaction he expected but it got the point he wanted to get across. Sometimes pranks weren't always funny for others. Maybe scaring her half to death wasn't the best choice. He'd make it uo to her.

"Dray, don't cry," He said, trying to sooth and confort her, "I didn't mean to scare you so badly."