All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:12 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco was a little embarrassed that Gaara hadn't quite grasped what she was saying and said, "I-I love you, Gaara. I've loved you since the beginning. I can understand if you don't want me though since I'm only pretty with makeup on, and all I'm good at is making people worry..." Draco was a little worried that he had lost interest in her since all she ever did was make her friends and family worry about her since she was almost never seen without a smile on her face and she never complained about anything.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:22 am 

Before Gaara could try to respond, Kakashi burst back in followed by Deidara, who'd thrown the former into the room. Gaara, having something new to focus on put himself between Draco and Deidara only to be kicked aside by Renkaji, who had his own head protector in a bandaged hand. This was a shock as Renkaji was wearing a plain black cloak again while Deidara wear something similar. They nodded to each other before they went about securing the room. Gaara and Kakashi were tied together and put in a corner by Deidara while Renkaji placed his Head Protector in front of Draco.

"Don't be alarmed by this." He said, looking at her as Deidara made sure Kakashi and Gaara were secure, "But I've decided to retract my earlier comment about us being enemies. That said, You are gonna have to come with me and Bomb Boy over there. He's helping me destroy the Akatsuki from the inside, and they will find it hard to keep capture someone who's already among them. As long as you get it through your head that this is my choice and you won't be harmed by me or him if you lead a hand where needed, you won't be revealed to the Akatsuki by either of us."

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:11 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco's eyes went wide when her father was thrown into the hospital room by Deidara and was now out cold. Gaara had gotten between her and Deidara to protect her from him, only to get knocked away by Renkaji. Draco was starting to panic as her thoughts jumbled around so much that if anyone else heard them they would think she was speaking in tongues. Draco couldn't even make sense of her own thoughts but she snapped out of it when she saw Renkaji place his Head Protector in front of her.

Draco listened to what Renkaji said and she tried to calm down. Draco was drawing in shaky breaths as she listened. Draco understood that they weren't giving her an option in this as she knew full well that they weren't going to just leave without her after coming this far to get her. Draco eventually nodded in agreement but she was too scared to move. The thought of even being in a position where the Akatsuki could get her if she didn't do as asked made her tremble violently. Draco felt herself being picked up and looked to see it was Deidara. Draco was scared but she wanted to trust Renkaji and Deidara.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:55 am 

"Alright, Bomb boy, think you can carry her without blowing us all sky high?" Renkaji asked, going out the window with Deidara on his heels.

"Hey, We could have bought Sasori in on this." Deidara snapped, taking offense to the former's words.

"Which would have defeated the point of me sparing your arse again as I would have had to kill him after I shoved one of your explosives down your mad bomber throat." the former retorted.

"You were the one that just had to take Orochimaru out. Don't blame me for wanting to blast my way in here." The latter said, shifting his hold on Draco as he followed the former over the roofs of the hidden leaf and into the woods without triggering anymore alarms surprisingly.

Renkaji took on his wolf Jutsu form as Deidara put her on his back. Nodding, Deidara went south as Renkaji went toward the Land of Waves. He had learned that Itachi had set up a hideout for him and his group there just inside the land of waves. As long as they got there without being spotted or a fight, they could consider their next move. He made sure Draco could hold on to him.

'I know I shouldn't have left like I did.' He said to her quietly, 'I just couldn't stand having to accept my feeling with people around me. I had to leave so I could think clearly. Besides, chances are I won't ever return to live in the Hidden Leaf. It's just the way it is, no way to disprove it since it is coming from my instincts.'

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:29 pm 

Draco was trembling in Deidara's arms but she held onto him so that he didn't drop her, and even if she was scared she couldn't help the nostalgic feeling as he carried her. It reminded her of when she only 5 years old and Deidara was running away from Tobi while he carried Draco because they were playing hide and seek and Tobi was it, someone had to hide with her though since she was their weapon and prisoner.

Draco listened to the banter between Deidara and Renkaji and she would have laughed if she wasn't scared but she was, so she didn't laugh. Draco was placed onto Renkaji's back once he had taken on his wolf form and held onto him. Draco listened to his words and simply said, "I know..." Draco fell asleep after a few hours, they were almost to the Land of Waves so they would soon be at Renkaji's hideout.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:13 am 

Renkaji found the place easy enough with his Dradingon, and had to let out a whistle as he saw it was a small, abandoned village tucked into cliff bordered by water. He and Draco would have to get wet to get there unless they had an alternative way. Had to admit, when he told Itachi he wanted something small and out of the way, this hadn't crossed his mind. It was high tide too so most of the lower parts of the village were completely submerged.

'Remind me never to **** Itachi off and try to hide.' He said to himself as he caught sight of an invisible path of platforms that had him seeming to walk and jump on thin air, 'Okay, Thank you Itachi for the foresight of giving me a way to get there.'

He tentatively tested the closest invisible platform, not know if it was an illusion or not. It was there alright, he hurt his forepaw batting at it like a cat. Praying Draco hadn't been awake for that, he took off at a sprint, leaping nimbly from platform to platform with startling dexterity and grace. He'd be lying if he said it wasn't kinda fun. He was about half way to the hideout when Hidan showed up three platforms ahead of him.

'Oh, screw me.....' He groaned, a wolfish growl rumbling in his chest loud enough to disturb Draco.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:45 am 

Draco awoke when she heard Renkaji growling. Draco wasn't sure what he was growling about until she caught the scent of her tormentor, Hidan. Her eyes snapped open and she became wide awake at that realization. Draco stared at the white-haired man and saw the look of twisted glee in his purple eyes. Draco knew that the look Hidan had was because he had found her. Draco was shaking in terror, she wanted to run away but she was frozen. Draco never knew why Hidan didn't ever try to kill her because he had once said that he couldn't care less if the Akatsuki leader forbid him from killing her, which meant there was another reason why he hadn't tried to kill her. Draco just stared at Hidan in terror.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:00 am 

A circle of darkness surrounded Renkaji and Draco. It expanded, turning into a dome that blocked out all light. A devious jutsu that he had developed, it completely cut off a target's senses. The target would discover that they could not see, smell, feel, or hear anything besides themselves. Fashioned as a multipurpose trap, it functioned as a means to disrupt and confuse an opponent. In this instance however, it served as a means of cutting Draco off from the world despite her hearing still being rendered partially effective.

'I don't have time for you right now.' He snapped, his wolfen teeth bared as he actually started acting like a wolf that was about to fight, 'Get outta my way or I'm going through you. With Draco.'

"Not a chance, small fry. I haven't had fun with her for a long while. You go about your way and leave her behind, I'll make sure I put in a good word for you with The other Akatsuki." Hidan said, twirling his triple-bladed scythe around.

'Not happening, Frankenstein.' He growled, his stance getting wider as he used chakra chains to secure Draco to him, 'Only way she does with you is over my dead body.'

"That could easily be arranged." Hidan replied with a psychotic laugh, readying himself for a fight.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:51 pm 

Draco was scared by the sudden sensation of most of her senses being cut off from the world. It made her feel like a helpless child again and she didn't like it. Draco could hear a bit of what was going on and heard Hidan say that he hasn't had fun with her in a long while and she panicked. Draco ended up jumping off of Renkaji's back and into the water below to try and escape. Draco didn't make it though as the cord on Hidan's scyth wrapped around her in a successful capture. Draco was then pulled up and into Hidan's arms while she trembled violently. Draco didn't struggle because she knew that if she did Hidan would punish her worse than if she just let him capture her. Draco was then teleported inside the Akatsuki's new base while Hidan held her. Draco began to cry as she knew Hidan was going to torment her in any way he could now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:25 am 

He cursed as Draco had made herself get captured. He'd been given directions to the new Akatsuki hideout by Itachi. This time he would recruit a team to rescue her. Gaara was a distinct possibility for an ally, but he disregarded that thought as Deidara had knocked him out when they kidnapped her. Fresh faces would be needed, and he knew where he could start looking first.

"Hidden Mist Village, here I come." He thought as he headed in it's direction.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:34 am 

Draco was trembling in fear as the all too familiar sound of being put in shackles echoed in her ears. Draco could tell that Hidan was enjoying her terror at being in his presence when he was going to torment her either physically or mentally. Draco said in a small trembling voice, "Why don't you just kill me? You said yourself that the reason you haven't killed me yet isn't because your leader ordered you not to. And your religion frowns upon its followers sparing victims that haven't converted to the ways of Jashin. So why?" Draco wanted to know what compelled him to let her live when his religion forbade him from doing that without an atonement ritual. What Draco didn't know was that the answer to her question would change everything.

A purple-haired Kunoichi was laying on the roof of the Mizukage's office in the Mist Village. Her name was Kane Shinju and she was the village prankster, she often laid on the Mizukage's office roof when she was thinking of new ways to prank the villagers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:01 am 

"Halt! I said, Halt!"

Yeah, not happening as he leapfrogged over over the Mist shinobi while in his human form. His habit of causing a ruckus was coming in handy as he scouted out a potential member for his team. His black cloak billowed behind him as he leaped from roof to roof. He was near the Mizukage's office as he spun around and looked at the team of shinobi chasing him. This was eerily similar to his ruckus rampages in the hidden Leaf.

"Double Release: *Darkness Shuriken*(think of it as a darkness version of Naruto's Rasenshuriken)!" He shouted, throwing a black and purple füma shuriken made of chakra toward the shinobi behind him.

That made the Mist Shinobi scatter as he used the Shadow Clone Jutsu, one of the few jutsus he struggles with, to create three more versions of himself that split off as he vanished from sight. The clones would lure the mist Shinobi off while he, the real one, would double back to the Mizukage's office building to survey the area. So far his search for possible team members was a bust. No one really felt right to him.

"I better find someone soon. Otherwise I'd be better off going after Draco myself again." He thought as the knowledge from one of his Shadow clones was transferred to him, "gotta make it quick too."

-------------

"Simple, ya little brat." Hidan said, giving Draco no real room to move around as he practically stood over her with a sociopathic grin, "We are family because my sis is your mother."

He was considering going after and killing that wolf she had been with. It would be fun to chase the punk down and torture him in front of her. From what he could tell though, that wolf was a shinobi with a warrior's spirit. He wouldn't give up without a fight. Something made him consider switching allegiances and joining that Shinobi. He'd think about it while torturing his niece some more.

_______

*Think of it as a darkness version of Naruto's Rasenshuriken*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:59 pm 

Kane was startled by the mysterious shinobi leaping over her as she laid on the roof of the Mizukage's office. Kane watched in amazement as the cloaked shinobi made a black orb of spiraling Chakra form in his hand with a shape around it that looked like a shuriken before using the Shadow Clone Jutsu to create three clones that all split up in different directions. Kane was amazed by the shinobi's skill, she had to know who he was. Kane then got up to go looking for him, a mischievous grin on her face. "This day just got interesting." She thought to herself.

Draco's eyes widened in shock at Hidan's confession. Hidan was her Uncle? Draco didn't know how she should feel or how she should react to this new information. Draco hung her head to look at the floor as she sorted through her emotions on the matter.

Draco was scared of Hidan and the realization the he was torturing his own neice frightened her more, but at the same time she was curious about what he could tell her about her mother, she was also confused about his reason for wanting to torture her, she was also puzzled about what had happened to turn him so violent and bloodthirsty, and she was sad that her own Uncle wanted to hurt her, but, strangely enough, she felt...happy. Draco was happy to know that she had more family than just her father that was alive. Draco knew what her reaction to this news would be.

Draco lifted her head up to look Hidan in the eyes so he could see her face. Then, shockingly enough, she smiled warmly and kindly at him. Draco had chosen to be happy about Hidan telling her that he was her Uncle. Draco said, "That makes me happy... To be honest, I never hated you for the wounds you had inflicted on me, physical and mental, since they made me a stronger and better person. I want you to know that I forgive you for everything you've done to me." Draco's voice held no trace of dishonesty or fear, her smile was gentle, and her eyes showed only honesty, warmth, and compassion. Draco was truely a strange child.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:16 am 

Renkaji let out a curse as the Mist shinobi fould him again sooner that he'd hoped and expected. Technically, one had caught him in a water prison Jutsu. He wasn't real happy about the situation but he figured they'd get overconfident and let their guard down. What a way to get caught. He was slipping a bit in the evasion department.

_________

"Hmm..... What a pain......" Hidan grumbled as he put her in chains and backhanded her, "Don't think this this changes things, brat, I still intend to torture you."

He turned and left her, leaving hethin the dark about the fact that none of the other Akatsuki knew she was there. She didn't need to know and he wasn't gonna tell her. He was gonna find that Shinobi she was with and introduce them to a world of pain. It was exciting to think about and he really couldn't wait. The shinobi would be a broken being when he was done.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:59 pm 

Kane saw the Jounin catch the mysterious cloaked shinobi in a water prison. Kane jumped down and said to one of the Jounin, "Who's he?" The Jounin simply said, "Someone a mere Genin, such as you, has no buisiness talking to. Even if you are stronger than most of the Jounin, you're still a child." Kane puffed out her cheeks angrily, "If big sis Draco was here you would **** your pants at how strong she is!" The Jounin said sarcistically, "Isn't that the girl who's able to copy other Kekkeigenkai? I would be honered to meet her...if she was real. That Draco person is just one of your imaginary friends. Now run along, we don't have time to humor your antics." Kane got mad at them and shouted, "She IS real and I'm going to prove it to you all someday! Just you wait!" Kane then turned and ran off to one of the many lakes in the village. Kane skipped a few rocks across the water's surface before muttering to herself, "I know she's real."

Draco smiled at Hidan even when he backhanded her, she said, "I didn't think it would. And just so you know, that didn't hurt." Draco watched Hidan leave her alone in the room. Draco knew she had to escape and she had a plan. Draco found a part of rock on the wall that was rougher than the rest and she rubbed her finger on it until it bled, she then wiped the blood on a tattoo on the palm of her hand. The tattoo was made for quick summoning jutsus and she used it to summon a blue pygmy dragon to her. Draco said, "Okay, there's no time to lose AzureWing, find Itachi and tell him I need help. I have a feeling he doesn't know I'm here, otherwise he would have already come down to see me by now. And be careful not to be seen by anyone else, especially Hidan." The dragon, AzureWing, nodded and said, "Leave it to me Draco." Before he flew away.

Draco must have fallen asleep at one point because she opened her eyes when she heard Hidan yell at her to wake up before he slapped her across the face with a metal whip, leaving a cut on her cheek that bled. Draco heard someone come down a few moments later after Hidan had whipped her a few times.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:29 am 

"She is real, and I need your help to rescue her." Renkaji said, his Dradingon active as he went about wringing out his cloak with wisps of smoke made of Chakra rolling off him, "What's your relation to her?"

His right hand was bloody and looked like the skin had been burned slightly. Other than that, he looked perfectly fine. The same couldn't be said for the Mist shinobi as two were critically injured and one was in pieces, literally. Was he sorry about that? Not really as they had **** him off saying Draco wasn't real.

"Names Drensega Renkaji, recently abandoned the Village hidden in the leaves for personal reasons." He added, doing first aid on his injured hand.

_____

Itachi, grabbing Hidan from behind, threw him into a wall before picking up Draco. He carried her to the quarters he had and patched her up. Letting the Pygmy Dragon out of the barrier cage he'd left it in, he cradled her against him as he debated informing Renkaji she was in his care now. He would see to it personally while taking her with him. He hummed an old hymn he made just for her.

"You're now in my care until Renkaji arrives." He said when he finished, stroking her hair gently.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:28 pm 

Kane heard the voice of an unfamiliar shinobi and turned to see the cloaked shinobi from earlier. Kane smiled when she heard him say that Draco was real but the smile faded when he said that he needed her help to rescue Draco. Kane heard him ask what her relation to Draco was before he introduced himself. Kane said, "Pleased to meet you Renkaji-san, my name is Kane, Kane Shinju. Draco saved me from my home village about four years ago. I was the only kid left in the village since all the others were killed by their own parents, all the villagers liked hurting children so they would just have children so they could torture them before finally killing them once it got boring. Draco had visited the village but was furious when she learned what the villagers did to children. Draco lost control to the Demon King and slaughtered the villagers before burning the village to the ground. Draco brought me to this village and left me with a couple who wanted children but the wife couldn't have children due to a genetic disorder. Draco was like a big sister to me. She told me that she had to find her way home to her father and that we would meet again one day." Kane stood up and asked, "So what does she need to be rescued from?"

Draco was happy to see Itachi and smiled at him as he patched her up. Draco felt him cradling her and heard him start humming the familiar tune made just for her. Draco felt AzureWing curl up on her chest as she heard Itachi tell her that she was in his care until Renkaji arrived. Draco nodded and said, "Itachi-Nii, I don't know if you knew this but...it turns out my mother was Hidan's older sister, which makes him my Uncle. I just thought you should know if you didn't know already." Draco then held onto Itachi's cloak.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:36 am 

"Put simply, someone I know very little about." Renkaji said, pondering what he'd learned about Draco, "You help me, you can spend as much time with her as you wish."

Had to admit he wasn't surprised by hearing about what Draco had done even though it was the first time he'd heard of it. He was learning more and more about Draco has this went on. It just made the void in his chest grow as he forced the yearning he felt rise in him into submission. Like or or not, The sooner he accepted she'd never love him like he wished she would, the sooner he could pull out the proverbial knife he keeping twisting in his chest. Despite constantly telling himself she was offlimits, part of him stubbornly believed she would come around.

He didn't show it, but he was thunderstruck and deeply disturbed to realize that the biggest threat to Draco's safety in the long term wasn't a rogue shinobi, it was him.
______

Itachi hadn't known, but he'd suspected as much. Hidan had always seemed rather attached to her in his own way. It made sense that he was related to her. That, however, didn't excuse him abusing and torturing her. He decided that he would not stand by as she was hurt anymore.

"I find myself unsurprised to hear that." Itachi said, a small frown tugging at his face as he hugged her, "I frankly suspected that was the case but I wasn't certain."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:34 pm 

Kane was happy to hear that if she helped Renkaji save Draco she could spend as much time with her as she wanted. Kane then said, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Kane wanted to go save Draco right away.

Draco heard Itachi admit that he suspected she was related to Hidan but he wasn't certain. Draco leaned her head against Itachi's chest as she remembered something her mother's spirit told her. Draco said, "Um, Itachi-Nii...I remember something my mother told me about my Uncle once, she didn't tell me who he was but she said that if he met me he would probably hurt me...a lot. She said that he wouldn't hurt me out of anger or spite but because he's afraid of losing me and that he thinks that if I die early in life it will be easier on him if I hated him rather than cared about him. I think she was right because when I told Hidan I couldn't hate him and that I forgive him...I saw a look of fear in his eyes but only for a brief moment." Draco looked up at Itachi before she said, "I know it seems wrong to want to help someone who has caused me so much pain and torment but...I want to help him." Draco had so much kindness in her that it might backfire on her one day.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:11 pm 

"That's just how you are, Draco. You put people before yourself so much it almost becomes painful to watch. Eventually you'll have to think of yourself before anyone else."

Itachi's head snapped up as Renkaji's voice echoed almost inaudibly through the room. His voice had emanated from the wraith-like chakra barrier around Draco. Meaning Renkaji could always find her as long as the barrier wasn't disspelled. Itachi smiled amusingly at his cleverness. Who knew he'd give her a boon of protection and a method of finding her at the same time.

"It'll take me a bit to get there as I'm gathering some allies, so keep her safe until then. Otherwise, I'm kicking your teeth in, Big brother. I'm counting on you."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6