All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:13 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Ah, you two already getting friendly?" Sempai asked with a warm smile. He had been so engrossed in his magazine that he had not noticed anything of Kaede's and Mamoru's argument. "Oh you look a little stressed is something wrong with the data?" he asked. Sempai was naturally beaming with friendly vibes, it was hard to be mad at him. "Why don't you ask Kaede to help you with it? He is now a fellow club member so get along okay?" It was hard to say anything against sempai's friendly smile.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:21 pm 

"I don't know... I can't get just five minutes of peace and quiet to check it," Mamoru said. "Would you mind occupying our new member and figure out a location? I need a break. I'd hate to start shouting at our new member," he said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice in the last part of the sentence.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:29 pm 

"Then teach him to to check the material," sempai said. He didn't quite seem to understand the problem. "I'll help when I have finished reading my magazine." He picked up the magazine again and went on reading. It seemed like this was his final decision.

While Mamoru was trying to have a sane conversation with sempai, Kaede was looking at the books that were stowed in the club room. He had quickly found something interesting and decided to read that one instead of talking with Mamoru.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:40 pm 

Mamoru was quiet for a few moments before he grabbed the camera, the memory cards, and his bag before leaving the club room and walked down the halls. He needed to cool down as he was very angry. There was no way he could neither cool down or focus in the club room at this point and he felt staying for much longer would not end well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:53 pm 

Kaede didn't stop Mamoru from leaving and sempai didn't even notice. It wasn't until later when sempai had finished his magazine that he noticed that Mamoru wasn't there anymore. By that time Kaede was engrossed in his book. "Oh where did Mamoru go? Oh my it is already so late. Time to end club activities today." Kaede put the book away but not without noting at which page he had been. Time to go home. He said goodbye to sempai and went home for that day.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:59 pm 

Mamoru had moved outside to a quiet corner behind the school. He always went there to cool down and it wasn't really a secret to anyone. He had been reviewing the memory cards and had sorted a good bunch of them by the time club activities ended. He had sort of hoped sempai would come get him when he was done with reading his magazine, but in the end time flew for Mamoru as well and he packed up getting ready to go home. The camera was running out of battery, so he figured he would charge it when he got home as he had the charger in his bag as well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:19 pm 

Just before Mamoru left the school grounds sempai caught up with him. "Hey Mamoru," he called out to him. "I knew you were still here. Want to walk together partway?" Sempai had no clue what was going on and it seems a little cruel to destroy his nice view of his friendly club.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:41 am 

"Sure," he said. If sempai was ready to listen he didn't mind walking with him as they probably would end up having a conversation on the way. Mamoru did look a lot less stressed out at this point as he had had plenty of time to cool down. He wasn't really that angry anymore at this point. He just still didn't like Kaede.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:39 pm 

Sempai didn't give him much chance to vent his frustrations because he kept going on about what he had read in the magazine. It was mostly about how buildings could capture ghost if a lot was added to the architecture. It sounded much like the ghost would just get lost inside and not be able to find his way out. Sempai was talking about this quite excited and longwinded without a pauze.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:07 pm 

Eventually they had reached the road where they had to part ways to go home, "senpai.. are you paying attention to where we are walking?" Mamoru asked as he had stopped walking. He had not minded just listening, it was interesting and he wouldn't mind visiting such a place to see if there were ghosts there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:12 pm 

"Oh my how time flies," sempai said while smiling. "Talking about stuff that is interesting with people that are also interested is always so much fun." Sempai said his goodbyes properly before heading in his direction, leaving Mamoru to himself.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:24 pm 

Mamoru said goodbye to sempai before he turned to walk in the opposite direction. Maybe he would ask if he could borrow that magazine the following day he kind of wanted to read it on his own.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:32 pm 

The next morning Kaede went to school again. He was greeted by his classmates like he was already part of the group. They talked and laughed until the teacher arrived and lessons started.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:41 pm 

Mamoru had spent most of his evening sorting the memory cards and had stopped by the club room to put them back on the shelf, figuring he would let them stay there as he had backed up the files he had wanted to check on his computer at home. He had wanted to review them the day before, but he had not had the time, so he had to postpone it. Once he was done in the club room he walked to class, chatting with a few of his classmates before the lesson started.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:50 pm 

During breaktime Kaede seperated from his classmates again to go to the cafetaria. He had wanted to prepare his own lunch but he didn't so he had to get some. He properly got into the line in the cafetaria.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:58 pm 

In his lunchbreak Mamoru decided to go find sempai before he'd get around to eating his lunch. He needed to stretch his legs anyway. He left his seat and went to sempai's classroom in hopes of catching him before he'd go somewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:13 pm 

Suddenly Kaede got patted on his shoulder while he was waiting for his turn. It was sempai. "Yoh," he greeted Kaede. "What are you getting?" Kaede greeted his sempai back more formally. "I don't know yet." They chatted while waiting for their turn. Kaede then got one of the most popular dishes that had almost run out for the day, curry. Sempai only got sweet stuff for his lunch. They sat down at a table and ate together while chatting. Sempai was really nice. Sure he talked a lot but Kaede didn't really mind. They got interrupted a lot by students who said hi to him, sempai was really popular.

(sorry for the lack of imagination on the food)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:20 pm 

Mamoru chatted a bit with a couple of sempai's classmates as they told him he had gone to the cafeteria already. Mamoru just thanked them and headed back to his class to eat. He could always catch sempai later. He had packed some pasta and chicken that had been leftovers from last nights dinner.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:08 am 

After finishing lunch, Kaede brought back the empty trays. There he met the lunchlady again. They chatted for a few minutes and Kaede did not forget to compliment her food. He didn't mention that he did not get to eat the muffin from the day before. Back in the classroom there were still a few minutes left for some silliness before the afternoon classes started. Kaede had already gotten used to this new school.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:18 am 

Mamoru finished eating, talked some more with his classmates, and then got ready for the last lessons of the day. It weren't really his favorite lessons, but he needed to keep up with his studies, so he would still pay attention and participate in class. By the time classes finished he headed for the club room.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next