All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:45 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"This is our clubroom," sempai loudly and happily proclaimed. "Mamoru, don't hide behind your computer. Greet our new member." Sempai dragged Kaede in front of him. "This is Kaede, our new member," sempai kept on talking.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:24 am 

Mamoru paused the recording before looking up at the two of them, just quiet for a couple of moments, "hi." He didn't say anything else before he brushed the memory cards off the table into his hand as if he was unconsciously trying to keep them safe from Kaede.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:36 am 

"Ah." The sound of recognizing the jerk from earlier escaped Kaede's mouth before he realized. "Oh you already know eachother?" sempai asked. "That is great." Kaede was quite annoyed to be in the same club as such a rude jerk as Mamoru. He will just not talk to him and get friendly with all the other members instead. "Now that we are all here we can start with club activities," sempai announced. "What?!" Kaede asked in surprise. "Where are all the other members?" "There are none. Actually this morning the teachers told me that if I didn't get another member to join this club would have to disband. Luckily I met you right away. It is like destiny, you know. So let's all have fun together." Sempais smile was very hard to escape from. Now Kaede couldn't just leave the club either. And he got stuck with that jerk too. "So ehm what does this club exactly do?" Kaede carefully asked. "Mamoru will explain everything to you," sempai decided. "I have been wanting to read this magazine all day. He just sat down and got a magzine out of his bag and started to read it.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:50 am 

Mamoru looked a bit at their senpai and sighed, "you didn't even explain anything to him?" For once he didn't seem particularly fired up about talking about their club. He rubbed his face before he put the memory cards into a plastic bag. They may have had an encounter, but it was quite clear that currently they were not getting along very well at all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:24 am 

Sempai didn't answer as he was engrossed in his magazine. Kaede also wasn't so keen on getting stuff explained by Mamoru. Yet he didn't want to do under against Mamoru. He took on a stance that showed him being impatient for the explanation.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:53 am 

Mamoru sighed deeply as he turned towards Kaede. "Since sempai doesn't seem to have even bothered telling you anything, I hope you're not scared of the dark."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:07 pm 

"Why would I be?" What does this stuck up jerk think that he is?! "How about just explaining instead of talking about unneccesary stuff like this?" There were obviously lightning sparks flying between them and they were not the likable type either.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:00 pm 

Mamoru was clearly irritated. "The darkness is not unnecesary," he said. "How would you hunt ghosts in bright daylight?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:01 am 

Kaede got irritated by Mamoru's irritation. Such a stuck up jerk. Does he think that he is part of the ghostbusters or something like that? Normally he would try to find a way too solve their problem but he was also just too stubborn to try. "Too bad club activities don't go until dark," he shot back. Kaede crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Just tell me what the club activites are about so that we can end this conversation already."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:31 pm 

In the end it only irritated Mamoru even more and he was really close to losing it. "If I do need to spell it out to you," he paused shortly as he was more or less just staring at Kaede. "We review footage, document what we find and look for new locations to explore." To Mamoru that was the most obvious things to do when they were doing club activities. Since it was normal to do for him he didn't really consider that it might not have been as obvious for everyone else. On top of that his common sense was pretty clouded by his emotions.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:55 pm 

Hell would freeze over before Kaede would admit that it seemed kind of interesting. "Is that all? Don't you do anything more interesting?" he asked with a bored voice before taking the only leftover chair and sitting down. Too bad that it was placed at the same desk as Mamoru, just opposite of him. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Kaede demanded before giving Mamoru a chance to answer. "Hand over some of that footage so that we can end this conversation already."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:30 pm 

"No," Mamoru said. He wasn't explaining himself, he just wasn't going to hand over the footage. It wasn't even sorted at this point. He had only managed to look at a couple of memory cards before he had been interrupted.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:35 pm 

"What? You wanna talk to me that badly?" Kaede taunted Mamoru. If he wasn't going to let him do anything then he would make sure that he wouldn't get anything done either.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:20 pm 

"No, I don't," Mamoru said as he returned his attention back to the camera on which he had reviewed the memory cards earlier and proceeded to more or less ignoring Kaede.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:30 am 

"Have you ever found anything?" Kaede continued to annoy Mamoru. His tone hid that he was actually curious if they had indeed found something.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:35 pm 

Mamoru didn't answer, he just swapped the memory card with a new one as soon as he had put it back in the box with the rest, he was trying to sort his way through it. And yes, he was stubborn enough to do it by himself and not let Kaede help.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:41 pm 

"Hey, why don't you answer? You've never found anything have you?" Kaede continued his taunting. He would ask until he got an answer.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:09 am 

"I am not looking for it right now," Mamoru said as he looked at him, "why don't you make yourself useful and get senpai to do something other than reading his magazines?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:25 pm 

Kaede smirked. "Feeling bad that you never found something," he taunted again, ignoring what else he had said. Normally he wouldn't provocate anyone like this, but the feelings of jerks didn't matter to him at all. And apart form that Mamoru started it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:03 pm 

Mamoru just got up and walked to their sempai before grabbing the magazine, "are you really just going to sit there and do nothing?" To their sempai it would be pretty clear that Mamoru was very close to snapping. He didn't want Kaede to win the argument, but he really had no time to keep listening to his taunting. He just wanted to peacefully continue with his club activities, but found that quite impossible at this point.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next