All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:59 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

@Hikanu

It was the first day in his new school. Kaede was a little early so he had some time to spare. Time enough to find out where his classroom would be before he got to meet the teacher. He leisurely strolled around the school. There ware not a lot of students around already. Taking some stairs here, turning a corner there. He just thought that he should be making his way to the teachers lounge when he turned another corner.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:08 pm 

Mamoru was already at the school. He was currently in the clubroom, looking through the last evidence they had gathered. He was pretty disappointed to say the least. They had memorycards, pictures, written reports, and other stuff stashed away on shelves. Everything was sorted by date and location, so that if necessary the contents could always be checked, if they were to discuss it, or if they were to return to the same location for one more time. Essentially, if you didn't know your way around it would be pretty easy to put something in the wrong place.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:19 pm 

When Kaede reached the teachers lounge he almost bumped into someone coming out. "Hey are you new here?" he asked immidiately. Kaede smiled gently. "Yes I am. Pleas take care of me in the future." He formly greeted the other student. "If you don't know which club to join then join the paranormal investigation club. Or even better fill out this form right away." The other student brightly smiled and put a form into Kaede's face. Pretty much everything was filled out already except name and class. Kaede wanted to refuse first because he didn't really want to join any clubs. But wasn't paranormal investigation club usually the same as the go home club? "I'll think about it," he kindly answered. "Yes do that," the other student kept pushing. "I am the club president and we are all really nice and good friends." Kaede took the form and promised his sempai to honestly think about it. Then he went inside to the teachers lounge. His new homeroom teacher then took him to his new classroom where he met his new classmates. He was the center of attention immidiately but that quickly calmed down as soon as everyone noticed that he was just a normal boy and not famous or anything like that. The classes started.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:43 pm 

Mamoru checked his watch a couple of times and sighed when it was finally time to go to class. He had a few recordings he wanted to check later, either in one of the breaks or after all the classes had ended. Whenever he had enough time. He put the last album back on the shelf before he left the clubroom and went to class. Nothing happened on the way to class, he was slightly late, so the hallways were empty and he just barely made it before the teacher arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:29 pm 

The classes were a lot like in Kaede's previous school so he had no problem keeping up. Once it was breaktime he chatted with some classmates for a while. But then he had to go to the cafetaria because he didn't bring any lunch. Even though some classmates wanted to guide him the way in the end he went alone.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:19 pm 

Mamoru had no problems keeping up with his lessons either. He just found them a little boring, but forced himself to stay focused on the lessons. He had a ton of places he would rather be, but in the end he knew it could not be helped. As they reached the lunchbreak about half of the class left for the cafeteria while Mamoru stayed behind in class to eat the lunch he had brought with him. He was eating along with a couple of friends in his class as they were chatting. When he had finished eating he packed up and left for the clubroom again. Even though he didn't have to he spent much of his time in the clubroom. He had decided he would bring the memory cards with him to review after school.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:41 pm 

In the cafetaria, Kaede quickly befriended the lunchlady. This got him a free blueberry muffin. He ate most of his lunch in the cafetaria. He wanted to take the muffin with him to the classroom to eat it there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:11 pm 

Mamoru had just picked up the box of memory cards and taken it with him out of the club room as he walked back down the hall, headed back towards his classroom. What he didn't know was that he was on a dangerous course with a corner coming up. Of course he didn't pay much attention to the corner, he hadn't even anticipated that someone could pass the corner at the exact moment as he would, that could cause him to crash into another student.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:57 am 

Too bad that this time Kaede was just around the said corner. He also didn't think about the dangers that could lie around every corner. Or about what kind of stains blueberries can make on his clothers, or of paper for that matter. None of these thoughts crossed his mind as he was about to go around the corner.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:41 am 

As Mamoru passed the corner he walked straight into Kaede, he lost grib of the box with memory cards and in the same moment a good 100 memory cards rained down over the floor, he didn't even think about the student he had just crashed into as he was pretty worried about the memory cards, what if some of them had been broken?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:33 pm 

As Kaede crashed into Mamoru he lost hold of his blueberry muffin which then had a tight embrace with the floor. Kaede himself also almost fell down. His muffin broke into pieces making it inedible. Such a shame, it had looked so delicious before. Now it was all crumbles and mush. Scattered among, what are those anyway, memory cards. Impossible to recover.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:43 am 

Mamoru just quickly began collecting the memory cards before the muffin was ruining even more of them. Luckily they had backups of most of the memory cards in case of some of them breaking. It was such a mess. Would they even be able to clean this up and get back to class in time for their next lessons?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:13 am 

Kaede took a first look at the person who had crashed into him. He seemed more occupied with getting the scattered memory cards together than even caring about the person he had walked into. Surely it was an accident, but can't he even apologize? So rude. Those memory cards were probably okay but his muffin was obviously ruined.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:33 am 

Mamoru hadn't taken much time to look at Kaede. At this point he hadn't even realized whoever he had walked into was a person he hadn't met before. He was way too occupied with collecting the cards, he probably wouldn't even notice if Kaede walked away from the scene at this point.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:43 am 

Just that Kaede wasn't one to just walk away. "Hey, don't you have anything to say after you bump into someone?" Kaede always believes in the good points of others, at first. So it may be possible that this rude guy just happened to have forgotten about apologizing. He didn't think that pointing this out could also be considered as being rude.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:58 am 

Mamoru paused for a moment before he looked up at Kaede, "what?" he asked. Saying sorry hadn't really crossed his mind at this point. Kaede hadn't said he was sorry either and he was just standing there. He sighed and continued to pick up the memory cards.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:06 am 

How can someone be so rude?! Fine, if he is so occupied with picking up stuff from the floor then he may as well also clean up the muffin that had dropped because of him. Kaede walked past him and left all the mess to Mamoru. He was fuming. Back in the classroom he told his new friends about his unpeasant encounter but since he didn't even know the name of him there was not much that could be said. Then classes started again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:41 am 

Being left to clean it all up by himself Mamoru was quite late for class and getting scolded by the teacher his mood wasn't great either. That other student had just left, not even helping him clean up that mess of a muffin he had dropped, how rude was that?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:20 am 

After class there was a visitor for Kaede. First he thought that it was that jerk from lunch coming to apologize, but it was the sempai from earlier. He wanted to know if he had already decided on a club. This time he had already filled in Kaede's name and class, all he needed to do was to sign it. The sempai seemed really popular with the rest of Kaede's class. Everyone wanted to talk to him or at least greet him. To Kaede it looked like he could gain a lot of new friends if he hang around sempai, so he signed the form. "Great," sempai smiled broadly as he almost ripped the form out of Kaede's hand. "Club activities start now, let's go." Kaede didn't have time to ask himself what he had gotten himself into as he was dragged along to the clubroom.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:38 am 

Mamoru was already in the clubroom. Now instead of reviewing them the way he had planned, he was sitting on a chair in a corner making sure all of the memory cards were still working by reviewing the footage on one of their cameras. He had most of the memory cards safely packed away in his bag, though quite a few were scattered across the table in front of him. His mood was still no good and he didn't look up when he got company. He had headphones on and the camera's screen was blocking most of his face.