All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:28 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

After the afternoon classes ended Kaede headed towards the clubroom as well. His classmates watched him go with looks that said that they pitied him. Kaede didn't notice and he didn't really mind either. If it was not for someone like Mamoru being in the club then it was a pretty nice club. Talking about the devil... He reached the door to the clubroom at the same time as Mamoru.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:53 pm 

Mamoru looked shortly at Kaede before he opened the door to the clubroom and walked in without a word. He really didn't want to start an arguement with him and figured it was better not to say anything at all.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:06 am 

"Tsk." At least he could greet him. Kaede was annoyed with Mamoru already. Fine if they were going to play the ignoring game then so be it. He entered the clubroom got the book he had been reading the day before, and sat down on a chair to read. After a few minutes sempai also entered the clubroom loudly and happily greeting his two members.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:36 pm 

"Sempai, could I borrow that magazine if you're done with it?" He asked, "I kinda want to read it myself. After I am done with all of the memory cards." Mamoru was really doing his best not to look too annoyed, Kaede hadn't really greeted him either and why couldn't he take the first step instead of always expecting everyone else to?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:45 pm 

Kaede had not greeted Mamoru basically because he had wanted to give him another chance to be nice to him, this obviously failed as he didn't get greeted. Now Kaede doesn't want to make their relationship any better either. When sempai came in and greeted them, Kaede wanted to greet him back but before he could do so Mamoru cutted in. The jerk was totally doing that on purpose. He decided to just focus on the book instead of giving Mamoru the pleasure of his attention.

Sempai was completely obvious to the situation and chatted with Mamoru. He had to admit having lost/forgotten the magazine somewhere. He apologized even though this kind of behaviour was kind of typical for him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:50 pm 

Mamoru just shook it off, "I guess it can't be helped then." He paused shortly before he continued speaking. "Well since I've got your attention sempai, maybe we should discuss where to go next for our ghost hunts," he said. "It's been a while since we went on one."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:18 pm 

"Good that you start on the subject," Sempai beamed. "Actually I got something planned already. And now that we have Kaede in our club we can apply for funding as well." Kaede looked up when he heard his name. "Next month we are allowed to spent two nights at the temple in the next town," sempai continued. "It is said that the ghost of a priest haunts one of the side buildings. While we are not allowed to sleep in said side building, we are allowed to sleep in the shed. Of course there are more rules but we will review them in time."
Kaede was pretty interested in the whole trip. "Well I need to go to the teachers office to get some funding done," sempai concluded. "Mamoru, you teach Kaede about our tasks during our club training camp," he ordered before leaving.
Kaede looked at Mamoru with a look that obviously said that he didn't look forward to having Mamoru teach him, nor did he expect Mamoru to actually do so.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:57 pm 

Mamoru just sighed, "if we're going to the temple to sleep we won't get to hunt anything," he said as he watched their sempai leave before he turned towards Kaede. "Well.. Unless you're going to be dead weight on the next ghosthunt I suppose I better teach you something," he said as he went to the bookshelf to get the list of tasks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:14 am 

Kaede rolled his eyes. Wasn't it obvious that sempai had meant that they would set up their base camp there and not sleep? He put his book away, noting the page where he had been. Fine, let's see how much this jerk can look down on him while trying to teach him something.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:03 pm 

Mamoru just sighed before he began speaking. "One of our most important things to do during training camp and before any ghosthunts is to check the equipment," he said. "All the cameras needs to be charged, we need to carry extra batteries just in case." That one would seem pretty obvious though. "We will need to train how to act in case we get lost or badly injured in a haunted building it may happen and panicking won't make things better. Some of these locations can be a little dangerous if you're not careful."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:16 am 

"Just cameras?" Kaede asked. "What about microphones? There should be other equipment as well. " Kaede tapped on the book he had been reading all the time during club activites 'Scientific explanations for presumed Ghost appearances'.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:05 pm 

"We have got other equipment as well, but the cameras are something we will all have and therefore it is important that we are all familiar with it first of all," Mamoru said. "One thing at a time. If you get ahead of yourself you won't get good results," he said.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:26 am 

"Fine, then let's get started on the camera's." Kaede got the impression that Mamoru really liked to act like he knew all. He didn't like getting looked down on.