All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:10 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

It might be a bit juvenile, but Draco had positively jumped at the chance to cuddle with Harry, even if they were supposed to be watching a movie. They didn’t get a lot of physical touch regularly, so Draco wanted to make the most of it when he could.
This was why he found himself draped over Harry, his head resting on his chest and listening to his heartbeat. He felt more comfortable than he had for a very long time and with Harry’s hand caressing his shoulders, he found himself drifting off.
“You are going to make me fall asleep.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:04 am 

Though Draco hadn't said anything discouraging, the sudden sound of the other's voice startled Harry's hand to a standstill. It took Harry a split second to fully register the meaning of Draco's words but, once he did, he couldn't keep a smile off his face.
"You can, you know," he said, leaning his head to one side, trying to catch sight of Draco's face and whether or not he had already drifted off. In the same movement, Harry's hand continued the caress, this time taking a detour down Draco's spine, before resettling itself on Draco's shoulder blade. "I don't mind."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:12 pm 

Draco hummed at that, knowing that Harry probably wouldn’t mind him sleeping, but he wanted to make the most out his time with Harry and thus wouldn’t want to just sleep it away.
“It seems rude to have finally convinced you to come over here just to sleep on you,” he stated with a soft smile, reaching up to place a soft kiss on Harry’s clavicle, just the highest point he could reach without moving too much. “I want to make the most of my time with you.”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:18 pm 

Harry laughed at that, his chuckle getting caught in his throat at the feeling of Draco's kiss. The small caresses still felt surreal to Harry, yet especially Draco's words felt out of place.
"You make it sound like I was hard to convince," he challenged, the airiness of his voice being replaced with a slight tease. Once again, Harry leaned forward, trying to meet Draco's eyes.
Harry's smile softened at the sight, his hand leaving Draco's shoulder in order to instead run it through Draco's hair. "We have time."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:38 pm 

Draco hummed softly at that, placing another kiss to Harry’s clavicle and cuddling slightly closer to the man underneath him. He was more comfortable than he had been in a long time and he really cherished the soft embrace and the time they had together.
“But I want to make the most of the time we have,” he whined softly, looking up at Harry with a soft smile on his lips, using the opportunity to press a kiss to his jaw.
“I missed you.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:15 am 

Draco's words sent shivers down Harry's spine. It felt like ages ago since he had last been in an embrace like this, and Harry hadn't truly realized how much he had missed it.
At a loss for words, Harry searched for other ways to fil the silence. Never allowing Draco the opportunity to rest his head back onto his chest, Harry leaned in to catch the other's lips in a proper kiss.
Though some of his longing for emotional intimacy was expressed in the kiss, Harry didn't push for more; above all, he was grateful.
"I missed you, too," he said once having broken the kiss.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20