All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:05 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

In the end they had never gotten around to eat that lunch, something Draco only felt a slight twinge of regret about but seeing how giddy Harry was, he couldn’t really get himself to feel bad about it. Instead, he just lingered at his door with Harry, not wanting him to leave but also knowing that he would have to get back to work.
“You better,” he said with a happy grin as he reached out to straighten Harry’s collar, just wanting to have the excuse of touching Harry again. “I am not letting you off that easy.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:51 am 

Harry's skin still felt flushed and when Draco once again reached out for him, the touch sent a shiver down Harry's spine. He couldn't keep a smile off of his face.
"I can't be that hard to reach," he pointed out, his voice light with a laugh. Thoughtlessly, he moved to reciprocate the touch, reaching out for Draco's wrist. His smile cracked over into a crooked grin. "I don't do that much."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:29 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco simply hummed at that, still fiddling with Harry’s collar, not keen on taking his hands off of him just yet. He knew that Harry would have to return for work soon, but he wanted to drag it out for ass long as he possibly could.
“Good. I like a man who sticks along.” He leant in to kiss his cheek, meaning for it to be a way of saying goodbye, but found himself lingering slightly too long.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:23 am 

Harry let out a breathless laughing sound at that, his laughter getting stuck in his throat when Draco once again kissed him, sending his head spinning. Harry had to use ever remaining ounce of self control not to call in sick for the rest of the workday.
Turning his head towards Draco, Harry's lips brushed against the shell of Draco's ears. Practicing his newly decided self restraint, Harry didn't kiss him.
"I don't think I can stick around much longer," he muttered, his voice still echoing a laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:30 pm 

Draco hummed again, knowing that he was dragging the goodbye out for unnecessarily long but he was not very keen on saying goodbye to Harry. He knew he was going to see Harry again, probably soon too, so there really was no reason for him to linger for this long.
“I know,” he muttered, leaning a little away again, allowing his hands to move from Harry’s collar to his shoulders instead. “But you don’t seem too keen on leaving either.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:12 pm 

"I'm not," Harry easily admitted that; after all, Harry was fairly certain that was very evident in every fiber of his being. Delayed, a boyish grin reappeared onto his lips.
With a soft touch, Harry's fingers brushed against Draco's midriff. Rationally, he knew Draco would still be here the next time Harry felt like seeing him, but it was hard to believe after 6 months of tour.
"I, however," he added, reluctantly letting go of Draco, "- have a 9 to 5 obligation."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:49 pm 

Draco only hummed softly at that, not keen on letting Harry go or having to go without his touch, but he knew that he would have to. It wasn’t like Harry could, nor should, call in sick for the rest of his day at work, so it was probably for the better that Draco let him go as well.
“Boo,” was all he offered, as he leant in to place a last kiss, more of a peck really, on Harry’s lips. He removed his hands from Harry as well, figuring that he should be more mature. “That sounds boring.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:30 pm 

"It is," Harry agreed, just as easily. Every other day, he would proudly defend the excitement of being a teacher but, right then and there Harry could almost have quit his job if it meant not having to leave.
Having to fight the urge to compensate the lack of physical contact, Harry instead attempted a toying smile, as he took a final step back. "But we can't all be superstars."

_________

Harry wasn't thrilled by how long it had taken for their schedules to coincide. Rationally, Harry shouldn't have been surprised that Draco's day to day was, if possible, more hectic between tours than actually on them; two weeks had gone by before Harry once again found himself knocking on the door of Draco's apartment.
He tried not to let that nagging feeling of worry get to him, but blindly putting his faith on them, whatever they might be, had once again started feeling daunting.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:48 pm 

Draco wasn’t exactly pleased by how much time had passed since he had last seen Harry.
He knew that his life was hectic, this was something he had learnt to deal with when he decided to become a musician, but at the time he had not expected that he would want to share his life with someone within the near future. That was something Harry had changed rather dramatically and Draco found himself missing Harry whenever he didn’t get to see him.
This was also why he was very excited about seeing Harry again and refused to be ashamed of how that excitement was clearly evident on his face was he went to open the door.
“Hello there, stranger.”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:59 pm 

It was almost pathetic to Harry how easily Draco's presence washed away any worries, when Harry by now was well aware of the fact that they would reoccur the moment he set foot in the elevator to leave. But, for now, he just allowed himself to indulge on the knowledge that he had brought that smile onto Draco's face just by existing.
"Hi," he answered, flustered by his own train of thought. His smile became crooked. "It's been a while."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:08 pm 

“Too long,” Draco stated, as he moved away from his door, thus allowing Harry to enter his flat. He had really been looking forward to spending some time with Harry again, feeling almost like a teenager who finally has the house to themself because their parents are out. It’s a little juvenile but mostly Draco just cherishes it.
“How have you been?”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:39 am 

“Alright,” Harry just answered, almost laughing, not knowing what else to say. The last couple of weeks had gone by in pure routine, between work and Teddy, and Harry suspected that being why it had felt like ages since he had last seen Draco. These days, Draco was the sole interesting thing to ever happen to him.
Shamelessly, Harry reached out for Draco in the same movement he stepped inside the flat. Though his hand caught Draco’s hip, it almost immediately circled around the small of Draco’s back.
“What about you?” Though his voice and expression were genuine and teasing – Harry could sit and listen to Draco for hours – but his eyes told other stories, as they kept dipping down to Draco’s lips. “Did you even get a chance to miss me?”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm 

Even if Draco had been busy as all hell, he had still found plenty of time to miss Harry. This new thing between the two of them was very exciting and Draco found himself eager to be in Harry’s company whenever he could.
“Whenever I got a change to breathe, I did indeed miss you as well,” he said with a warm smile, placing on hand on Harry’s shoulder and the other on his upper arm, leaning into their embrace.
“And even sometimes in between breathing,” he added with a crooked grin, before leaning in to kiss Harry on the lips.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 pm 

Harry let out a choked, little sound against Draco's lips, both surprised and deeply overwhelmed. Draco's words had sent a shiver down Harry's spine, effectively knocking the air out of him and sent his head spinning. Harry was so completely infatuated with Draco it was almost pitiful, but when Draco said things like that, Harry felt absolutely helpless.
"Stop," he whispered breathlessly, barely pulling away from Draco to do so. The feeling of Draco's breath against his skin was almost as torturous as Draco's words; While Harry desperately needed Draco to stop saying things like that to him, he quickly realized he couldn't go without another kiss.
Leaning in to once again kiss Draco, Harry's free hand found the small of Draco's back, too, pulling the other another inch closer to him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:49 am 

Draco grinned happily into the kiss, finding the entire situation silly and ridiculous, but he was simply so happy. Harry had quickly become someone very important to him, and as his hand slid into Harry’s neck, doing what he could to keep him close, he realised that he was going to have to make even more time for him in the future.
“Why?” Draco asked, only just barely breaking the kiss, resting his forehead against Harry’s. “I mean it.”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:41 am 

Harry instinctively stretched towards Draco, tipping his chin upward ever so slightly in an urge to once again catch Draco's lips with his own. Though he refrained, the little gesture remained, perfectly displaying just how weak Draco made him.
"I can't keep up," he said, his eyes falling shut at the proximity. His hands remained firmly planted on the small of Draco's back, balling up the fabric of Draco's shirt up as he urged the other to stay close. "I missed you so much too, but you say it so sweetly and I can't keep up."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:05 pm 

Draco couldn’t help but laugh at that, adoring how sweet Harry was being about the entire thing. Even if their relationship was hectic and they had a rough time getting proper time for each other, then Harry had come to mean so much to Draco and he wanted to see him even more.
“I gotta see you more then,” he said with a soft smile, giving Harry a soft peck on the lips before leaning slightly back again. “Then you can better keep up.”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:08 am 

When Draco leaned back, Harry slowly blinked his eyes open. Though they had been entangled for a good while now, the briefness of Draco's kiss felt far from enough. Yet, however much Harry wanted to urge Draco closer for a proper kiss, he didn't dare push for more.
"I'd like that," he said, breathlessly and not fully adjusting the volume to their new distance. Slowly, a content smile grew onto his lips. "Can't have you missing me too much."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:09 pm 

Draco grinned at that as well, leaning in to press a quick kiss to Harry’s cheek, simply unable to stop himself from doing so now that he could, before he deranged himself from the other. Even if he was pretty pleased with just standing there with him, he also figured that they could move further into his flat.
“Yeah, better have none of that in the future,” he stated, taking Harry’s hand as he moved towards the living room. “Come on, let’s get out of the hallway.”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:41 pm 

Even though Harry had been invited over for a movie, he hadn't been fully prepared for the intimacy associated with it. The movie had barely started before Draco curled up against Harry, draping himself over Harry. The relaxed weight of Draco's head against Harry's chest had effectively served to steady Harry's breathing, despite it doing little to deflect the intensity of their proximity.
Not even sure he needed said intensity reflected, Harry readily responded to the touch, placing a hand between Draco's shoulderblades. Thoughtlessly, Harry had been slowly moving it side to side, trailing the neck of the tshirt with his fingertips.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next