All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:38 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The near desperation with which Harry pulled him closer made Draco’s head spin and all he could think of was how he wanted Harry even closer. He snuck his hands down the neck of Harry’s shirt, longing for more skin on skin contact. It was probably too much and too soon, but it seems too good to be true and Draco wants to make the most of it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:49 am 

The sudden feel of Draco's hands against his bare skin made Harry's shoulders tense up slightly with a shiver; the tension spread down the length of his arm, making him inadvertently tighten his grip around Draco's hip. As the chill passed, so did the urgency of Harry's touch, as his hand instead moved down across the outside curve of Draco's thigh.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:40 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Feeling unsure of where they were going, Draco started tentatively pulling at Harry’s shirt, longing for more skin on skin contact. It was too soon, Draco knew that rationally, but he had been longing for Harry for too long to not just take as much as he could get.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:39 pm 

The subtle shift of Draco's hands loosening around Harry in favour for his shirt made a chill run down Harry's spine. The moment Draco tugged at his shirt, Harry could feel the fabric briefly tighten against his skin, suddenly making everything feel so very real.
Not wanting to do anything to discourage Draco's touches, Harry let go of the other's hip in order to instead catch the buttons of his own shirt. After a moment of consideration, Harry's hand brushed against Draco's hand instead. Inevitably, the movements and the sudden task ahead, caused Harry's lips to leave Draco's, if only just an inch.
"You want to?" he asked, his voice surprisingly clear as he met his eye, not wanting to overstep.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:03 pm 

“Yeah,” Draco muttered, not even taking a moment to think it over. It wasn’t a wise decision, but with how their relationship had played and how long Draco had been longing for Harry, it felt impossible not to take everything he could get.
“Badly,” he found himself adding, certain that he was being too much, but it didn’t seem like Harry was discouraged by his eagerness. “You?”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:43 pm 

Draco's words almost gave Harry a dizzying feeling of vertigo, sending a chill down his spine and making his breath catch in his throat. While every touch and sound felt impossibly loud, the situation itself felt like a daydream. It didn't feel possible in any reality that Draco wanted Harry badly.
Once Draco returned the question, Harry couldn't do anything but huff out a laugh, not even having the vocabulary to express just how much he wanted Draco. Not even wanting to attempt it, Harry leaned in to press an almost desperate kiss onto Draco's lip.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:24 am 

Unable to fully grasp the situation, Draco couldn’t grin into the kiss. He hadn’t expected this to be the outcome of inviting Harry over, but he was glad that it was. He hadn’t thought that he would get another chance with Harry, but he wasn’t about to screw its up again.
Now having permission, Draco got more determined in removing Harry’s shirt, longing to get even closer to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:35 pm 

The decisiveness of Draco's touch was absolutely overwhelming to Harry, still struggling to process everything that was happening around him. Rationally, Harry knew he ought to have preconceived notions and images of Draco, but all that disappeared into a haze the moment Harry felt Draco's smile against his lips.
No matter how much of a public figure Draco was none of that translated into that moment; Harry just smiled, too, feeling unbelievably lucky to be able to kiss the guy he fancied.
When their respective grins cut their kiss short, Harry’s instead trailed Draco's neck.
"I've missed you," he muttered against the other’s skin, hands moving from Draco's hip in order to instead palm his thigh. He placed another kiss by Draco's jaw. "Not this, you, know that-"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:20 pm 

Trying to stop Harry from talking himself into a corner, Draco moved to press a quick kiss to his lips once more. He kept his hands buried in Harry’s hair, keeping him close and not sure what he did to get this lucky.
“I know,” he said in a soft voice, granting himself a moment to take it all in and maybe stop his head from spinning. “I missed you too.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:10 pm 

Harry, plain and simply, didn't know what to do with himself. With no sign of impatience, Harry embraced the pause of the kiss, taking a moment to get his breathing under control. The intimacy of the situation was almost too much. His shirt had been pushed off of his shoulders, but it was never fully removed and Harry's skin felt both flushed and cold; Draco's hands in his hair served as a good distraction.
Eventually, he couldn't help himself. He leaned in, this time planting a sweeter kiss against Draco's jaw.
The kiss was, however, abruptly interrupted when Harry's phone rang from its place in his pocket. The sound startled him enough to immediately shift his posture, creating enough of a distance between the two of them for Harry to fumble for his phone, exhaling a small sound of disorientation. His left hand, however, didn't leave Draco's waist.
"Yeah, hi -" Harry answered, not even taking the time to look at the display. Though the call had created a distance between them, it was only when Harry recognized the voice that his shoulders jerked in a way that showed a suppressed instinct to properly sit up. He didn't fully, but his hand left Draco's waist in favour for his midriff, almost as if he was ready to push himself up at any given time. "Oh, hi, Ginny, is everything okay?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:14 am 

Despite his initial discontentment with the broken kiss, Draco couldn’t help but grin once he heard how Harry tried to compose himself. The newly created distance between the two of them made Draco’s head spin, making him realise that they might have been rushing into this. He really didn’t want to slow things down, but he knew that that was probably the wisest.
The distance between them made Draco’s hand slide out of Harry’s hair to instead land on his shoulder, not keen on completely being without Harry’s touch.
He didn’t want to laugh, but there was something inherently silly about the entire thing, he simply couldn’t help himself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:08 pm 

Thoughtlessly, Draco's laughter made Harry's touch shift, pressing down slightly as if that would manage to stop it. The action was accompanied by an almost juvenile, involuntary smile as he mouthed a silent plea for Draco to shush.
"No, its fine, don't put him to bed, I'm not doing anything important -" Harry's eyes had wandered off to the distance as he spoke, but the tease - which was more directed at Draco than at Ginny - made his eyes flicker back onto Draco with a grin.
"No, really, it's fine -" he argued, but his free hand had started palming at the fabric of Draco's shirt, taking the opportunity of their sudden distance to tug it upward. "I'll be off in five minutes, I'll give you a call once I'm on the tube, yeah?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 pm 

The idea of Harry having to leave didn’t sit well with Draco, but he also knew that Harry was a father and he had to be there for his kid. That didn’t mean that he could still tease him a little, seeing as they had both just clearly communicated that this was something they wanted.
It was almost impossible to stop himself from laughing, even if Harry was desperately trying to get him to quiet down.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:43 am 

Draco's laugh once again made Harry shift in some vague indication of uncomfort, but the dumb grin on his lips overruled the involuntary twitch. "I'll see you in a minute, Gin."
Harry had already leaned slightly forward while speaking, and barely took his eyes off of Draco long enough to confirm that he had, in fact, ended the call.
With his hand still placed onto Draco's midriff, he used to balance himself as he once again leaned in close.
"What the hell," he challenged, though his voice was bordering a laugh. His lips had barely been an inch appart when he finished the question; he crossed the remaining distance pressing a brief kiss onto Draco's lips. "She's gonna grill me for that, you know."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:43 am 

Draco kept grinning, knowing that he was being quite juvenile and childish but he couldn’t find it in himself to really care about it. He knew that they weren’t out of the woods quite yet, but he was simply too happy to question anything that was going on between the two of them.
“Maybe I’m just offended,” he said with a crooked grin which undermined his words entirely. “You said you were doing nothing important and I thought you were going to do me.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:36 pm 

Despite everything that had lead them up until this point, Draco's answer still sent a chill down Harry's smile, bringing an almost dumb smile to his lips. In an evening of surreal occurrences, hearing Draco say that was by far the most unreal to Harry, and he couldn't suppress his smile.
"Yeah?" he challenged, but his tone came out more flustered than flattered. He shifted his position, once again straightening his posture slightly, but making no indications that he was going to get up. Unable to help it, the hand which had lingered on Draco's midriff brushed against Draco's waistband.
Harry's voice was an airy laugh when he continued. "What made you think that?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:06 pm 

The slight tease in Harry’s voice made Draco grin wider, finding the entire situation very silly, but that didn’t do anything to lessen his enjoyment of the situation.
“I guess I just thought that I was special,” he said with a crooked smile, slowly loosening his grip on Harry, thus permitting him to leave, even if he really did not want him to leave. “But I guess that you better go be a good daddy.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 pm 

Draco's comment was so unexpected it made Harry's head spin, making him huff out a sound between a snort and a scoff. The exhale, however, betrayed him and came out shaky as a chill ran down his spine. Eventually, a boyish grin appeared onto his lips. "You're playing your cards wrong, Draco."
As he spoke, he leaned forward to diminish the distance they had so slowly been creating between them. In spite of the teased kiss he pressed onto the corner of Draco's mouth, the laughter was still evident in his breathing. "For you I would have stayed, but now I have to go. Be a good dad and all."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:29 pm 

Draco shook his head slightly at that, figuring that it was probably wiser that they didn’t jump right into this; but it wasn’t with a twinge or regret that he was letting Harry go. It was becoming clear that the two of them were very different, but Draco believed that they would be able to work through that.
“Shame, thought I had you there,” he said with a crooked grin, slowly withdrawing his hands from Harry’s body. “Now leave, go be there for your son.”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:59 pm 

Taking the day off of work to have lunch with Draco had to be up there with the most irresponsible thing Harry had ever done; but, so was dating Draco in the first place. Harry was quickly venturing into unknown territory, and he had yet to figure out how to go about it. For now, separating Draco and his every day life as much as possible felt like the easiest option.
As he walked into Draco's building, the doorman greeted him with a polite, "Good morning, Mr. Potter."
The mention of his own name startled Harry in the midst of his trail of thought, bringing a delayed smile onto his lips. He had been in public with Draco before, but being known by name felt both intimate and intimidating. "Good morning, hi."
"Go right ahead," the doorman urged with an unspoken you were expected.
Every underlying detail of this interaction made Harry's head spin. "Brilliant, thank you," he returned, already halfway into the elevator.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next