All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:38 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The mention of Dante made Draco’s heart drop. He knew that he wasn’t entitled to Harry in any way, shape or form, yet he had still hoped that Harry had wanted to wait for him. He looked down at his wine as Harry spoke, not sure if he would be able to face Harry as he explained how he got back together with his former boyfriend.
When the conclusion come, however, Draco looked up again, a puzzled expression on his face as he did so. He didn’t really know what to take away from the story, but he couldn’t help but feel relieved that Harry was no longer together with Dante.
“Oh, I am sorry to hear that,” he said, not sure how believable his tone was, but he didn’t want to seem crude.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:03 pm 

Harry just shrugged at that, and did, in fact, not look all that bothered. The subject brought back more exhaustion than it did pain. "It's fine, I think we mentally had split up long before, so it was more a formality."
Upon saying that out loud, Harry realized that he found that statement comforting; especially saying it to Draco; that ment that he felt little to no remorse having told Draco he feared falling for him while technically still being with Dante. "He ended up being gone for a year."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:49 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco nodded softly at that, not really sure how to respond to any of this. He didn’t want to show himself to be too happy about Harry’s fallen relationship, even if he really was. He was glad that Harry’s relationship was fully over, even if it was probably naive to believe that Harry would want to be with him instead. It wouldn’t change much after and Draco would still want to go on tour a lot.
“I am sorry that you had to end like that,” Draco said in a soft voice, wanting to reach out and comfort Harry somehow, but he doubted that it was appropriate. “But I guess that this was for the better.”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:00 pm 

"Oh, yeah, it definitely was," Harry exhaled with some relief. Looking back on the last year, Harry had probably been more affected by Dante's absence than he fully realized. Thoughtlessly, Harry ran his hand through his hair, pushing it away from his face for a moment before once again letting his hand fall to his lap.
"It's - it was fine, we had both moved on by the time we actually got around to talk about it. I'm absolutely certain I'm better off out of it." Saying these things out to Draco felt raw. Harry and Draco had reconnected after Dante had left, and Draco hadn't been around to witness the break up; for a moment it felt like Harry's relationship with Dante hadn't really felt real when he was around Draco. A tentative, self ironic smile appeared onto Harry's features, before a small, grinning frown replaced it. "Long distance sucks, Draco."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:39 pm 

The last comment almost felt like a jab towards Draco, underlining that he and Harry would never work out. Draco cannot change his life and he couldn’t change the fact that there would be long amounts of time where Draco wouldn’t be able to be around. It was probably for the better if they didn’t go there and Draco was willing to accept that.
“Can’t say I know about that, but I can imagine,” he says with a soft, tentative smile, not sure what else to tell Harry.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:38 pm 

Harry allowed himself to relax into the seat, taking a moment to look at Draco. Harry hadn't noticed until just now, but Draco looked visibly uncomfortable about either the conversation or Harry's phrasings; the realisation made Harry's heart ache.
In completely honestly, Harry had missed Draco terribly; especially over the course of Dante's return and the subsequent break up. While Harry didn't regret not getting himself involved with Draco just as the other was leaving for half a year, he did regret not having left the question more open ended.
"You wanna give it a try, though? You and I." The question was yet again matter-of-factly, followed by half a frown. "Occasional long distance, I mean."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:03 pm 

The question completely stunned Draco for too long.
He had fully expected to get turned down once more and that he would have to settle with the fact that he and Harry weren’t meant to be. Thus, he had to rethink everything he thought he knew about himself and Harry before he would be able to answer.
“Are you sure?” Draco asked, not wanting Harry to push himself into anything that he didn’t actually want. “Because I would love that, but I need you to be sure.”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:31 pm 

Harry had to fight the urge to shrug at that; instead he just answered an almost to casual, "Yeah."
The last couple of months had probably been more hectic than he allowed himself to fully realize. Some time over the course of the time they had spent away, Harry had realized just how much he enjoyed being around Draco, and how much he missed the other's company. However lovely the afternoon had been, it had almost been painful not being able to reach out for Draco and blurt out a I take it back.
The comment was once again on the tip of his tongue, feeling like that would be the best way to summarize the knot in Harry's throat; but, Harry saw the worry in Draco's eyes, and instead, he shifted his position, further angling himself towards Draco. "It's not really long distance when you have a return date, after all. I'd love to see you whenever you're here in London."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:38 pm 

The conversation was almost too much for Draco to really understand what was going on. He had been so convinced that he would just have deal with never being anything but friends with Harry, but now the situation was suddenly something entirely different.
“I would love that,” he said with a warm smile, reaching out to take Harry’s hand, just wanting to make sure that this was actually real. “And I would love to keep seeing you as much as possible, even if I am on tour.”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:18 pm 

The smile on Draco's lips made Harry's heart skip a beat; For a brief moment, Harry felt like a fool for ever rejecting Draco in the first place.
Draco's addition however brought a smile back to Harry otherwise stunned expression. Harry didn't know how to express it, but the reassurance meant the world to him.
Unable to put any of his emotions into words, Harry withdrew his hand, urging Draco closer by pulling his hand along. His free hand found Draco's shoulders, his fingers curling around the nape of Draco's neck. "I missed you. I'm sorry about it all, I should have known better."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:29 pm 

Being urged to do so, Draco moved closer to Harry, appreciating the soft touch in the nape of his neck. It seemed entirely unreal, but Draco was slowly realising that this was actually happening and that Harry actually wanted to be with him.
“Don’t apologise,” he said with a soft smile, fully well knowing that he came on too strong last time and that his timing had been horrible.
“I miss you too,” he admitted, before finally leaning in to kiss Harry. He moved slowly, not wanting to overstep, but he really had missed Harry and he wanted to believe that this was real.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:39 pm 

Part of Harry believed that this had been too easy. There was no way things had gone this smoothly, there was no way Draco had no resentment towards him, there was no way Draco had any interest in ever seeing him again. And yet, Draco had kissed him, and Harry's heart felt like it was about to burst.
Too quickly, Harry responded to the kiss by tightening his grip around Draco's neck ever so slightly, needing the other to keep close after having been away for so long.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:54 pm 

The sudden tightened grip in his neck almost took Draco’s breath away. It had all gone so fast and while Draco knew that he had probably rushed into this again, then he felt it impossible to resist the urge to keep kissing Harry. He really had missed him terribly and he wanted to make the most of them being back together.
He placed his free hand on Harry’s thigh, knowing that he should probably cool down a little, but he had never been one to do what was sensible.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:13 pm 

How willing Draco responded to his touch was absolutely intoxicating. For the hundred time in an afternoon, Harry felt a fool for not allowing himself to indulge in this earlier.
Finally letting go of Draco's hand, Harry instead moved to cup Draco's cheek with it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:21 pm 

Draco placed his, now free, hand on Harry’s shoulder. He didn’t want the kiss to end, but he also knew that he would probably have to be the reasonable one for once. Using his hold on Harry’s shoulder, he softly pushed him away, not too far, just far enough for him to be able to actually speak.
“Let me take you on a proper date,” he managed, breathless from the kiss. “Just like, dinner or something.”

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:58 pm 

The moment Harry felt the push of Draco's hand, he feared he had overstepped or, even worse, that Draco had finally come to his senses. There was no way he could have anticipated the words that left Draco's lips.
It took a couple of moments before the meaning really sunk in; once it did, a grin appeared onto Harry's lips.
"Alright, yeah," he said, a soft smile to his lips as he readjusted the way his hand cupped Draco's cheek, taking a moment to push some of Draco's hair back. "I guess I can do dinner sometime."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:29 pm 

Draco smiled at that, almost grinning. He couldn’t even have dreamt of this working out the way it did, but he really was going to be dating Harry and they were going to have dinner together soon. It wasn’t perfect, but it wasn’t pretty damn close.
“I’m glad,” he said with a wide smile, leaning in to place a quick kiss to Harry’s lips again, just wanting to show how much he appreciated this second chance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:23 pm 

The sweetness of the kiss made Harry's head spin. He hadn't even thought it possible to maintain a functioning friendship with Draco, yet Draco was kissing him like he couldn't help himself.
Despite being overwhelmed by it all, Harry's brows still twitched by the quickness of the kiss. The feeling of Draco's lips against his own, and then, immediately after, the lack thereof made Harry's fingers itch; unable to help him self either, Harry leaned forward just as Draco was leaning back, catching the other's lips in another kiss.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:24 pm 

Unable to stop himself, Draco smiled against Harry’s lips as he returned the kiss. Burying both of his hands in Harry’s hair again, he used his new position to pull Harry closer, even if it hardly made any sense for them to sit much closer. He was just overwhelmed by how well this had gone and was lightheaded with the fact that Harry wanted to be with him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:38 pm 

Harry hummed at the sensation of Draco's hands in his hair, willingly moving in closer at the other's direction. His own hand slipped from Draco's neck to his hip, using that to support part of his weight as he leaned another bit forward.
While every ounce of logical thinking begged him to stop before things got out of hand, his finger's still trailed the curve of Draco's hipbone, desperately itching to tug the fabric aside.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next