All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:09 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

"I'm glad," Draco said with a warm smile, and he really honestly meant it. It made him happy to know that Harry noticed such things, even if he couldn't pinpoint exactly why that was. Maybe it was because it made him feel like Harry cared about him, despite them having been out of touch for so long.
"I try not to be vain, but there are some very unflattering things featuring me out there," he said with a soft shake of his head, while leaning back in his seat.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:03 pm 

Harry couldn't help but laugh at that. It felt rude the moment he heard himself, and Harry had to glance down in an attempt to disguise his smile; it hadn't been his intention to offend.
"I really doubt such thing exists," he tried to put his laugh into context, as he glanced up at Draco with a soft, crooked smile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:04 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

"Oh, you'd be surprised," Draco stated with a grin, having seen some truly unflattering things out there, but he knew that that was just part of business. It wasn't like they could catch all the bootleg merchandise out there and it often made Draco laugh hysterically, when his twitter followers shared it with him.
"I am certain that you'd be able to find a lot just by googling, but I have seen some real life versions as well. It's awful."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:38 pm 

"Nope, I'm sorry," Harry retorted as he straightened his back. The grin was still painted across his features, and completely taken aback by the sight of a smiling Draco, Harry continued without thinking. "I simply don't believe there exists an unflattering picture of you."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:20 pm 

It was impossible for Draco not to see Harry's denial as a challenge, so he picked his phone out of his pocket and went to his e-mail, where he knew Pansy had sent him some god-awful merchandise she had found for him in China. "Give me just a second, I am not trying to be rude, just trying to prove a point," he said, as he found the mail in question and opened the attachment.
"Here you go," he stated as he handed the phone over to Harry.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:13 am 

A frown was already carved out between Harry's brows, as he took Draco's phone. Harry was visibly certain that nothing Harry could show him would be able to disprove Harry's original statement - but, the moment he got a chance to lift his glasses up into his hair to look at the now up close phone, a brief flicker of a grin showed in his features.
It took Harry a moment to gather his thoughts into a comprehensive sentence, without grinning. "Listen, the fact that they spelled your name wrong makes it bad, yes - but that's not a terrible looking picture of you."

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:48 pm 

"Aw come on," Draco said with a shake of his head, as he took his phone back, glancing at the picture again. It was just as bad as he remembered it, but apparently Harry didn't see just how awful he was looking.
"The quality is horrible too and it's just a straight up unflattering picture," he argues, fairly certain that he ain't gonna win this one, but he refuses to see it as anything but an awful picture. He shook his head softly, as he locked his phone again and put it back in his pocket. He doubted he was going to win the argument either way.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:52 pm 

"That's just not true - you're gorgeous," Harry grinned as he pulled his glasses back onto his nose. The smile was, however, promptly being followed by a horrified look. The words spilled out past his lips before he got a chance to think twice about it.
"Oh, I'm sorry - I -" He fumbled finding the words to accompany his embarrassment. Instinctively and helplessly, Harry glanced down at the empty coffee mug in front of him.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:07 pm 

The compliment brought a smile to Draco's lips, even if it probably hadn't been intended to be heard as a compliment in that regard. It was still nice to hear though, even if Draco already knew that he was a good looking guy. It was always nice to be told by another good looking guy that you were attractive.
"Oh yeah?" Draco asked with a crooked grin, finding Harry's embarrassment absolutely endearing.
"Why thank you. It means a lot, coming from a handsome man like yourself," he said, before taking another sip from his coffee.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:18 am 

Harry looked back up at Draco, with such surprise in his eyes that it momentarily overshadowed his own embarrassment. He was certain he must have heard it wrong; there was no way Draco had called Harry handsome.
It took him a couple of seconds to scour his brain for what else Draco could have reasonably said, but when he failed to find any replacement, a dark red hue rose to his cheeks. It had been ages since he had blushed so deeply, and Harry could not remember ever being called handsome by a stranger.
He managed to cough out a shaky and awkward lille laugh, but his head was spinning to such a degree that he could not have formed a coherent sentence, even if his life depended on it.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:39 pm 

Seeing Harry's cheek turn deep red, despite his dark complexion, surprised Draco greatly. Harry had to know that he was a good-looking guy, so Draco couldn't see why his compliment would garner such a reaction. It brought a warm smile to Draco's lips, finding the blush utterly charming.
"What? Not used to being called handsome?" He asked, tilting his head a little to the side, as if to get a better look at Harry. He was holding his cup between his hands, gently tapping his fingers on the side of it, soft smile still lingering on his lips. "You are though. Like really handsome," he added with a shrug, before taking another from his coffee.
He had always found Harry handsome when they were younger and nothing had really changed about that. In fact, he doubted that it ever really would. Harry was just a handsome guy.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:14 pm 

"I don't think anybody has ever called me handsome," Harry admitted with a crooked smile, as he once again managed to gather enough courage to look Draco in the eye.
The scar across his face was so dominating on his features that even Harry himself found it hard to look past it most of the time. Hearing a stranger calling him handsome, and Draco Malfoy of all strangers, was probably something Harry would never get used to.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:29 pm 

Draco wasn't really sure if he believed that.
Harry was a handsome guy and other people had to be able to see that too. If not, then Draco was more than happy to be the first to bring Harry's attention to the fact that he was indeed handsome. After all, people deserved to know those kinda things.
"Well, you are," he said with a warm smile and a soft shrug, before taking another sip from his coffee.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:33 pm 

Once again, Harry exhaled an awkward little laugh. It turned out that Draco defending the compliment was far more awkward than expected.
"Don't," he dismissed Draco's words with a shake of his head, as he once again glanced down at his hands. "Let me finish blushing in peace."
Harry had only been looking down at his hands for a couple of seconds before he once again met Draco's eyes with warm cheeks and a crooked smile. "We were talking about your merch," Harry offered, desperately wanted to bring the conversation back on track.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:32 pm 

The change of subject was awkward at best, but Draco happily took the bait, not wanting to make Harry feel more embarrassed that he had to. He didn't know why his compliment had flustered Harry so much, but he decided to let it go. He didn't want to ruin their evening after all.
"Right," he said with a soft smile, happy to see Harry somewhat back to being himself. "The entire world of merch is just weird and bootlegged merch is even weirder."
It felt a little weird to him to be talking with Harry about these things, but luckily he didn't seem too intimidated by it. "I can find more awful merch for you to see, if you are interested."

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:54 pm 

Harry just shook his head at that. Everything pointed towards Draco being overly self critical of himself and his pictures, and Harry could not bare accidentally complimenting Draco once again.
The soft smile lingered on his lips for a moment, as he glanced down at the table top between them.
"I'll keep an eye out for bad merch at school, though," Harry added as if in a compromise, once again meeting Draco's eyes with a crooked grin.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:21 pm 

Draco grinned at that, not really finding it necessary, but he figured that it would be a fun thing to keep an eye out for.
"I appreciate that. Hell, I will even send them real merch if they are stuck with terrible merch. It's better than the alternative," Draco offered with a shrug. He could easily hand out free merch, at least to a couple of students in a friend's class.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:43 pm 

Harry just shook his head at that, exhaling a small coughing chuckle.
"Thank you but no; I'd never hear the end of it if they found out I know you," Harry politely declined, a gentle smile on his lips. It had come up between some of his coworkers that he had gone to school with Draco, but none of them were aware of the fact that they had recently reconnected.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:22 pm 

Draco chuckled softly at that, only realising how unrealistic his offer was after having made it.
He did appreciate the fact that Harry wouldn't start blabbering about getting back in touch with him. It made their connection feel more sincere and not just like Harry was trying to use him for whatever people used celebrities for. It was nice.
"Fine. I'll stay your little secret then," he said with a broad grin.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:24 pm 

Draco's words caught Harry so off guard that he was unable to hide his surprise, and for a moment, he feared he might blush again.
Hearing Draco say that he was Harry's anything besides old classmate felt overwhelmingly intimate, and Harry did his best not to over interpret the intention; because, after all, there was no way Draco had ment it in the suggestive manner, which flustered Harry so much.
The awkward chuckle came several seconds too late and in an attempt to buy himself more time, as he struggled to find a fitting answer. "I guess," Harry eventually answered, as carefully as possible.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23  Next