All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:38 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco shook his head at that. There was simply no way that he would allow Harry to buy tickets to one of his shows, no matter how much he would insist on it. It seemed more than a little silly to him when he could just Harry however tickets he would need without it costing anything for either of them.
However, if Harry wasn't willing to just take it from him, he would simply have to be more sneaky about it. It wasn't going to be a problem, but it was going to complicate things just a little. Two could play that game though and Draco has always known that he was good at it.
"Absolutely not," Draco said with a shake of his head. He knew how expensive his tickets were too, so there was no way he would expect Harry to do that. "I would never allow you to do that."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:15 pm 

Harry couldn't help but smile at that. It was all way to much for him to accept, and he wasn't actually sure if Draco knew just how awful it would make Harry feel to get invited to something like that. Sure, they had seen each other a couple of times as of late, but Draco was still very much a stranger to Harry.
"That's a shame, then," he eventually breathed, not feeling like going on about the subject any further. Harry had made up his mind, so his concluding comment was made with a grin. "Guess I'll just have to settle with seeing you for coffee."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:58 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco smiled warmly at that, seemingly unable to stop smiling around Harry, which was something he didn't want to think too much about. Sure, he liked Harry a lot, but exactly how he liked Harry and how it might affect them and their relationship later on. Fow now they were just friends going for coffee and Draco was more than fine with that.
"Yeah, what a shame," he said with a crooked grin, as he softly shook his head. "I mean, now I actually have to talk to you and that just seems like a little too much effort."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:26 pm 

Harry laughed at that, genuinely humored by the harshness of Draco's words. He yet again glanced in the other's general direction, his heart skipping a beat by the sight of Draco's smile.
"Too bad," Harry just returned, the laughter almost having left his voice. Yet again Harry looked forward onto the pedestrian traffic. "You're stuck with me - at least for lunch."
Despite enjoying Draco's crude form of joking, Harry feared the tone of his own response; so, wanting to take the edge off his words, Harry looked at Draco across his shoulder with a grinning wink.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:57 pm 

Draco kept an eye on their surroundings and soon he spotted the restaurant he had meant to take Harry for lunch. He had been there a couple of times with Pansy and other colleagues and he really enjoys everything about it there.
"Look, here we are," he said with a warm smile and pointed towards the place, just so that Harry would have an idea of where they were going.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:46 pm 

It was well past Teddy's bedtime when Harry finally got around to check his email. It took him several minutes to fully realise what had appeared in his inbox, momentarily having dismissed it as spam. Harry had been staring at the two tickets to a private Draco Malfoy show for a while now, not having a clue how Draco had managed to find his email address.
Without allowing himself any more time to think, Harry grabbed his phone to, for the first time, dial up Draco's phone number. His heart was inexplicably racing as he waited the other to pick up. When the dial up tone finally subsided, Harry didn't wait for a greeting. "Draco, you're an absolute twat."
His words were significantly harsher than needed given the context of his call, and though Harry's voice was breathy with half a laugh, he was genuinely bothered. "I know I'm good-looking but I need you to listen to me when I speak - I don't want you to buy me shite."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:16 pm 

The phone call from Harry didn't really surprise Draco all that much. He knew that he probably wasn't going to be popular after sending Harry the tickets he had insisted he didn't want, but Draco really wanted to see him there and he wants one to be stopped. In the end, Pansy had been the one to urge him to just send them to him and with her and Hermione's help he had managed to find Harry's email address, even if Hermione wasn't happy about it. Both of the women were still in the room with him when he accepted the call and put it on speaker, after much insistence from Pansy.
"Lovely speaking to you too Harry," Draco said in a slightly dry voice, even if a broad grin was in his lips the entire time. He knew that Harry wasn't going to be happy, but he couldn't get himself to be bothered by it. He wanted Harry to have those tickets so he gave them to him. It really wasn't a big deal. "Don't think you're special. I give all pretty guys I meet tickets to my show. I'm only trying to woo you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:27 pm 

"Oh, fantastic," Harry just scoffed out in half a laugh, looking aimlessly around his empty living room. It felt surreal having this conversation over the phone, having to blindly trust in his own abilities to read into Draco's tone and not his words. "Do you look up their contact information, too? The fact that you're famous doesn't automatically mean you can't also be a stalker."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:17 pm 

"Actually, I can't take credit for that," Draco stated, already regretting taking this call on speaker, due to the wide smirk on Pansy's lips. She knew him a little too well to be in on a conversation like that, but he couldn't very well back down from that now. It would simply seem weird to suddenly take it off speaker and he knew that it would only make the teasing he was bound to endure even worse.
"Hermione, my manager, and Pansy are both a little too good at finding people. So technically I didn't find your contact information, but they did."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:58 pm 

"My mistake," Harry politely excused himself, leaning back in the chair. "Does you manager look up all the personal information of the rest of your dates?"
Somewhere in the back of his mind Harry heard the conversation go down an unexpected trail, but it seemed hard to avoid it. He was fairly certain he heard a joking tone in Draco's voice, and Harry continued hoping he had judged correctly. "Or am I the only one being taken hostage?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:41 am 

Draco couldn't help but snort at the question. It wasn't like he was dating a lot in the first place and while he would like to actually date Harry for real, then he didn't want to get his hopes up. He was living a rather crazy life after all, so he didn't feel like he could ask people to be a part of it.
"I already told you, you are special," he said with a smile that was a little too sincere. Pansy was still grinning at him and he honestly just wanted her to leave. "I don't usually have to force free things onto other people, so I had to get creative."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:28 pm 

"Uh huh," Harry just said, his tone of voice reflecting the broad grin on his lips. By now, Harry had come to terms with the fact that he was going to Draco's show - in spite of everything, it had been an extremely gracious thing to gift Harry, and he didn't really feel like this conversation was going in a way, that Harry could follow through with is decline.
With a coquettishly joking tone, Harry continued.
"So, tell me - if I were to go - is the second ticket just to be polite?" Even Harry found it bold to imply that Draco wanted to see Harry there alone; especially since Draco had repeatedly stated that this wasn't anything particularly personal or out of the ordinary. "Or can I bring someone?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:40 pm 

Draco didn't quite know what to do with the implication that Harry might bring a date. Sure, they weren't anything, in fact they weren't even dating, but Draco hoped that they would get there eventually. It was a little ballsy to even send Harry tickets like that, but it would be a serious dick move to tell him that he couldn't use both of the tickets Draco had sent to him.
"Well, I did send you two tickets for a reason," he said, ignoring the raised eyebrows from Pansy. He didn't really care for her opinion in all of this, mostly because he already knew what it was, seeing as she had aired it for him on several occasions already. "I might need the name of your date though, seeing as you have backstage passes and the guards usually prefers having the names of my guests."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:00 am 

Everything Draco said made perfect sense from a logistical point of few, yet Harry found himself unable to grin at the answer. There wasn't anything that definitively implied that Draco would mind Harry bringing someone, but Harry had intentionally avoided using the word date, and hearing Draco say it had been the cause of Harry's smile.
"I'm gonna have to make a few calls, then," Harry tried to sound nonchalant about it.
In reality, Harry had no intention on bringing with him anyone he was dating. In fact, he would rather just go alone - it felt too bold to even admit it to himself, but Harry wouldn't mind keeping this experience to himself. But going alone allowed Harry to assume things he had no way of knowing. There were no possible way that Draco was interested in Harry like that, and Harry couldn't allow himself to go down that train of thought.
Painfully aware of the pause he han unintentionally held, Harry ended his sentence with a brief,
"I'll call you back in a minute, yeah?"
before hanging up the call.

It hadn't taken more than a couple of sentences to convince Ron to come with him; actually, Harry didn't even have any convincing to do. More than anything, the five minute call had been an attempt to explain why Harry had gotten back stage passes to a Draco Malfoy show that hadn't even been announced. Harry knew he had done a poor job of explaining, because, while he had mentioned to Ron that he had run into Draco on the train a while back, Harry had failed to explain just how much he had seen Draco since then.
Finally getting around to call Draco back, Harry didn't wait for a greeting before speaking.
"That would be Harry Potter and Ron Weasley," he just said, not even sure Draco would remember Ron from school. More than anything, Harry hoped Draco understood that Ron was not Harry's date. "Do you need his contact information, too? You know, for your stalking."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:06 pm 

"Oh yeah, sure," Draco said, a little taken aback by the fact that Harry actually had to call whoever he intended to ask. He didn't bode well for Draco's plans of getting some one on one time with Harry and maybe just show off a little. It was silly to think too much about it though, seeing as Draco didn't even know whether or not Harry was dating someone else. It was a terrible possibility and he didn't want to think about it.
Once Harry had hung up on him, Draco turned to stare daggers at Pansy, already knowing a little too well what she might want to say to him. He knew that he was pretty transparent when he was in this company, so it wasn't hard to realise what he was thinking. "Don't you dare."
It was almost torture to wait for Harry to call back, but once he finally did, he was very happy that he waited. Draco knew enough of Harry to know that Ron Weasley was his best friend and he was very relieved to know that that would be who he was bringing. "No need to worry about that. I have a brilliant team for such things."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:23 pm 

Harry laughed at that, probably too genuinely loud for someone who had a child sleeping in the room next door.
"I'm sure you have," Harry just exhaled with a smile still on his face as he turned to look in the direction of Teddy's bedroom, almost feeling stupid to have asked. For a moment, Harry had trouble gathering his thoughts, seeming to have lost his trail of thought by the sudden realisation that he might have woken Teddy. Finally remembering what he had intended to say, Harry continued:
"Oh, right - I was told to ask if this is a dressed up concert or a dressed down kinda deal." Harry was genuinely happy that Ron had had enough foresight to ask about this, now that Harry hadn't even given it a thought.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:01 pm 

Draco was still pointedly ignoring Pansy's grin and Hermione's sighs, not really interested humouring them about this entire thing. He liked Harry a whole lot and he wanted to do nice things to him and see more of him, so he didn't need to see how his two closest friends were looking at him.
"From what I remember about Ron Weasley, it is definitely a dressed up concert," he stated, not remembering much other about Ron than the fact that he didn't seem to know how to dress himself. He had honestly never really considered how he preferred people to dress at his concert, but the prospect of seeing Harry dressed up was a little too tempting to not just take like that. However, he would also like for him to comfortable. "Just be comfortable, I guess, but definitely dress for a night out."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:46 pm 

Harry snorted out a laugh at that.
"Draco, I'm a primary school teacher, I'm fairly certain we have very different ideas of how to dress for a night out," he said, the laugh still in his voice, but not letting either of them linger on that. For a moment Harry feared that Draco would realise just quite how out of place Harry was going to feel at the show. "But I will make sure to let Ron know you think he needs to step it up, fashion wise."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:57 pm 

There definitely was a moment of realisation for Draco when Harry mentioned that he was primary school teacher. Sure, Draco already knew what Harry did for a living, but it was hard not to realised just how different they were when it was that much out in the open. Draco shook himself, not wanting to think too much about how they were different, but rather how well they were together.
"Don't overthink it. Dress nicely, but you should definitely prioritise your comfort."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:13 pm 

"I'll try," Harry just answered, knowing that he could have responded more to that. This was partially the reason why Harry had so insistingly declined Draco buying him tickets; Harry was well aware that he was bound to be painfully out of place back stage of any of his shows.
"I don't think I have any more questions. I could probably cuss you out for a little while longer, but it's getting late -" he continued, the crooked grin audible in his voice. "I'll see you later, yeah?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 23  Next