All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:22 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Going to a middle school while it was still in session wasn't the best of ideas for Draco, but he had promised to pick up Harry for lunch and he was going to honor that promise. He was dressed down by a lot, not wanting to attract any unnecessary attention and he hoped that he just looked like any guy.
Harry had told Draco to meet him at the football field, so that was where he went. Draco was sneaking along the bleachers as a class full of children came into view, featuring Harry in the middle of the group, easily towering over the kids. The fact that Harry was so much taller also made it very apparent that he was wearing shorts. Tight gym shorts. The shorts showed off the fact that Harry only had one leg, a fact that Draco had forgotten.
However, once he had gotten over the prosthesis it was very hard for him to not get distracted by Harry's very beautiful leg, until he decided not to be and just focus on Harry's teaching, which probably was for the better.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:48 pm 

Class was lacking to an end; Harry knew there couldn't be much more than five minutes until the bell would go off. Being the last class of the day, most kids would not stick around to change out of their gym clothes; so, the last couple of minutes were spent on a game of tag.
Seeing the children tense up by the mention of the game was genuinely among the favorite moments of Harry's day. As he, after a long artistic break, declared that Irene would be it, a shriek went through the 9 year olds as they scattered to the winds.
Suddenly left alone, the grin the children had left on his face evaporated once he spotted a familiar face edging the field. Harry had not expected to see Draco this early, and finding himself flustered by the other's presence, Harry cast a long glance around the field. The kids, however, seemed far too occupied with the game to notice the singer, and Harry eventually allowed himself to wave at Draco with a careful smile on his lips.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:31 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco returned Harry's wave and warm smile, hoping that the waving wouldn't make any of the kids notice him.
Despite the Toy Box controversy he was still very popular among this age group, not that he understood exactly why, but he liked having youngers fans as well as the older ones. Or, he enjoyed his younger fans as long as the parents of said fans were convinced that Draco had to parent their kids for them.
He waited for a while longer, watching the kids running around like maniacs, laughing and screaming, obviously enjoying their free-play time. It was nice to see and Harry really did seem to be in his element with the kids.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:27 pm 

Harry spent a moment looking at the children, but they had gradually moved to the other end of the field, and Harry allowed himself to begin the weekend a couple of minutes early.
Trying to pay as much attention to the kids as possible, Harry moved towards the bleachers to properly say hello to Draco. After all, this seemed less awkward than standing silently 10 yards away from each other.
"Hi," Harry greeted, his voice sounding like an exhaled laughter. Harry felt slightly flustered being caught in his gym clothes, and more specifically the bright blue coaches tshirt. "You're here early."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:02 pm 

It surprised Draco that Harry approached him while still teaching the class, but he appreciated it nonetheless. He did feel a little bad about being early, because he knew that he wouldn't have had to put Harry in this situation if he hadn't been, but he hadn't been exactly sure where the school was, so he figured that it was better to be safe than sorry.
"Yeah, I know. I am sorry," he said with a shrug, not really super sorry about it. He had managed to find the school after all and getting to spend more time with Harry was always good. "I'll stay hidden here until your class is over, don't worry about it."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:21 pm 

Harry couldn't help but grin, as he crossed his arms across his chest. Finding himself too captivated by such a minimalistic look in Draco, Harry shifted his position in order to keep his eyes on the field.
"No offence," Harry started, glancing over at Draco with a crooked grin. He shifted slightly his posture, putting his weight back and forth between his leg and prosthesis. "I don't think any of them are going to recognize in street wear."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:55 pm 

Draco grinned at that, knowing that he looked a lot different when he was dressed down like this. In general, it was hard to recognise him when he wasn't on a stage and not followed by a crowd of paparazzi. It was nice though, even if it was a little unnerving.
"That was the idea, but I am glad to see it working," he said with a soft smile, unable to stop himself from glancing at Harry's prosthesis. He knew that he was being terribly rude about it, mostly because he knew about it already, but he had forgotten about it. "I'm sorry. I keep staring at your legs, I guess I just forgot about your prosthesis."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:28 pm 

Harry was rarely surprised by people commenting on his prosthesis, but he couldn't deny that Draco's comment felt unexpected. Harry turned to eye Draco again, momentarily uncertain how to respond.
"Oh, don't worry about it," he finally answered, a soft smile creeping onto his lips, as he continued in a joking tone: "- I work with kids, I'm used to it drawing attention."
With a pensive expression, Harry's eyes lingered on Draco, before once again shifting his weight. Harry momentarily glanced down himself, almost self consciously, though he didn't have any issue with the prosthesis. "You knew, though, didn't you - you must have."
Harry's eyes once again found Draco, a soft frown between his brows, though there was no noticeable harshness behind his voice. Harry who, otherwise, was very up front about the prosthesis, hadn't brought it up with Draco thinking he knew, and Harry didn't want to feel like he had sprung anything on Draco.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:43 pm 

"Oh yeah, I definitely did," Draco assured Harry, because he had known. However, it had been so many years since he had last seen Harry after all and the times he had seen him after they had reconnected, Harry had been wearing long pants, which all hid the prosthesis. It just hadn't crossed his mind until he was made to look at it directly. It wasn't like he minded it or anything, he had just been surprised when faced with it again.
"I just forgot about it, I guess," he said with a soft shrug. He hoped that Harry didn't take offense of it, seeing as he hadn't meant to offend. Harry seemed calm about the subject though and that calmed Draco down a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:46 am 

"Hope it didn't surprise you too much." He knew that not everybody was accustomed to seeing or being around amputees, and therefore Harry hadn't taken any offence to Draco's question. His comment was spoken with a crooked grin, before once again glancing off to the field.
"I'll be right back," Harry excused himself, momentarily reaching out to touch Draco's upper arm, before setting off back onto the field. Once he got a couple of yards away from the bleachers, the bell fittingly rang and called class off.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:31 am 

"Oh no, it's fine," Draco said, not wanting to make Harry feel weird about it. It was him who forgot after all and he didn't want to make it awkward in any way shape or form.
He watched as Harry ran back on the field, maybe taking a glance at his arse as he went, but those shorts did cling rather tightly to it, so it was hard not to. However, he had to be appropriate for public, so he forced himself to focus on Harry interacting with the kids again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:07 pm 

Harry ended the class with a couple of words, and within long, the children were moving towards the school building. Casting a long glance to the side, Harry's eyes yet again found Draco, mouthing him to stay, before disappearing into the gym.

It didn't take long to see the children off, and after having gathered his bag and jacket, Harry reappeared onto the football field, locking the last door behind him. Having felt rushed by Draco's presence, Harry hadn't bothered spending time on changing into street wear, approaching the other still wearing his gymclothes.
A smile slowly made its way to his lips, as Harry greeted Draco with a: "Ready?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:59 pm 

The wait wasn't long, yet Draco had still found himself growing restless. He had been looking forward to hanging out with Harry again, but he couldn't really complain about Harry keeping him waiting. It had been Draco who was early after all.
"Super ready," he stated with a broad grin. It was going to be nice for them to have lunch together and really get to reconnect again. Coffee just seemed a lot less open for deeper conversations, so Draco was pretty excited for all of this. "Again, sorry for stopping by this early. I wasn't sure where the school was and I didn't want to be late either, but I know that I am popular in this age group. Though I don't get why."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:49 pm 

Harry instinctively glanced back at the school where he came from, having to agree with Draco on that one.
"No, yeah," Harry started, as he once again looked at Draco. He was doing his best to be polite about it, but Harry had thought about it, too. "You'd think your new stuff is - and I don't mean to offend - a bit too explicit for kids this age -"
As Harry slowly started moving towards a gate in the fenced in field, in an attempt to avoid the rush of parents by the main entrance, he couldn't help but look at Draco with a humorred grin. "- and yet I've literally just seen a Draco Malfoy backpack."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:14 pm 

Draco smiled and shook his head softly at that, not entirely sure how to feel about that. Sure, he knew that things like that happened, but it always felt weird when someone he knew had noticed things like that. However, he knew that Harry had to see a lot of his merch around, so he didn't want to think too much of it.
"Yeah," he said with a soft shrug, following beside Harry as they talked. "I mean, you would think that children would be discouraged after I did Toy Box, but that just doesn't seem to be the case," he added with a shrug. It had actually been an issue that parents thought that a lot of his music was too vulgar for children. He usually just advised them to not allow their children to listen to his music, which was not a popular course of action.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:17 pm 

Though Harry did his best to keep it in, he couldn't quite help but cough out a laughing sound at that. The fact that Toy Box even existed felt like reason enough to ban children from listening to any of Draco's music.
"Yeah, that was - uh - not safe for work," Harry started with a grin, not sure how into detail he wanted to into the specific reactions to that music video Harry experienced while at college. "I'm gonna assume Toy Box was meant for another demographic."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:42 pm 

Draco only grinned softly at that, knowing that he caused quite the outrage with Toy Box, just as he had intended to do when he wrote it and helped think out the choreography. He needed to get away from the image that x-factor had given him, not that it necessarily had been a bad image, but he had just wanted to do other things, so he had to become something different first.
"That was the intention at least," he said, even though he figured that that was self-explanatory. "It was so people could stop thinking about me as 'the bloke from x-factor'," he added with a shrug.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:13 pm 

Harry hummed at that, passing Draco by a few steps in order to unlock the fenced exit.
"I mean," he started, not really keen on disagreeing with Draco on that subject. For a moment, the sentence remained in the air, as Harry fumbled with the key and lock. Once he finally opened it, he pushed the door open, urging Draco to pass.
"I was at college when the video came out," Harry finally continued, actually not sure if the song and video had dropped simultaneously. "And I'm sorry to say but it was very much 'look at that bloke from X-factor' but, you know, in a good way - I figure that you'd rather get that reaction form a queer group of college students than primary school kids."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:03 pm 

Draco smiled and nodded softly at that, knowing that it was the initial reaction, hence the huge controversy surrounding his performance. However, between Toy Box and Chicago, he felt like he had managed to make a name for himself as himself, and not just as the winner of x-factor.
"Oh yeah. I bet that that was the reaction at first, but it was to give people something different to attach to me," he explained, though he was certain that most people saw the point in what he did directly after his x-factor album was launched. He did some fairly outrageous things, but in the end he felt that they paid of. He got what he wanted from it at least. "I doubt any of your friends refer to me as the bloke from x-factor anymore."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:20 pm 

Harry couldn't help but laugh at that. "You're right," he admitted; Draco had indeed successfully distanced himself from X-Factor. His eyes once again met Draco as he had finished locking the gate behind him, and yet again, a smile instinctively appeared onto his lips.
"My friends actually went to see the Chicago premiere," Harry commented, though he found it to be a topic that was hard to discuss without being reminded of the costumes Draco wore both for the musical and the music video. Inattentively, Harry glanced down, but continued without seeming to notice. "They went as a sort of one year anniversary slash end-of-finals kinda deal."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23  Next