All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:14 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco knew that he was probably exaggerating quite a bit, but he really did appreciate that Harry wanted to come. He didn’t really know how their relationship was going to turn out from now on, but he did want to spend as much time with him as possible. He was a soothing presence in Draco’s life, reminding him to keep his feet on the ground for a bit.
“But somehow I found your’s friendlier,” he said with a warm smile. It was good to know that someone was out there just to support you and boyo because they hoped for something more. “Sue me.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:07 am 

Harry couldn't help but smile at that, and despite the amount of alcohol currently in his system, the smile was soft and genuine. As always, Harry found Draco immensely dizzying and the audible honesty in the other's words only made matters worse. Harry was aware of the amount he had been drinking, and had got to remind himself to stop reading further into things that were never intended as anything beyond friendly.
"I won't," he answered with a soft grin, though he was certain Draco already knew that. "I'm glad I could be of help, then."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:38 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

“Maybe you should, I mean, I can afford it,” Draco said with a crooked grin. His tone wasn’t braggy in any sort of way, it was just very matter-of-factly. Being a pop star had its perks, especially if you were one on the level that Draco was. He was a household name and a neat sum of money usually followed with that kind of exposure.
“If you won you would probably be set for life,” he said with a shrug. “But I’m glad you won’t and that you’re just coming to my concerts instead.”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:41 pm 

Harry just hummed at that, a soft and almost slurred smile still on his lips. The conversation had moved beyond a subject Harry knew how to address. Instead of attempting a comprehensive answer, Harry decided to let the exchange be.
In the natural pause that occurred between one trail of conversation was replaced by another, Harry allowed himself to look at Draco, properly, even if just for a moment. The other was so stunning, even in the unflattering ever-changing light of the bar, that Harry was struggling to put words on it.
"Why would I ever sue you?" he ended on, not as much in an attempt to revive an abandoned topic, but as a thought spoken out loud. His smile widened slightly. "Because you like my face too much?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:17 pm 

The question brought a soft smile to Draco’s lips, even if it was very silly. Harry looked very cute, very sincere, and it was impossible for Draco to not reach out and softly place a hand on his shoulder. There was a slight possessive tone in the touch, but Draco told himself that it was just because he wanted to make sure that Harry was still with him.
“Maybe. It’s not the weirdest thing I have ever been sued for,” he said with a soft smile and a shrug. His hand never left Harry’s shoulder, but he told himself that it was alright. They were good friends after all and even if it was all still very new, Draco couldn't even imagine being without Harry in his life anymore. “I am sure you could figure something out though. Be creative.’

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:21 am 

It was painfully obvious, even to Harry himself, that Draco had his undivided attention. Without even thinking twice about it, Harry's eyes left Draco's in order to follow the movement of Draco's hand in his peripheral vision.
Even if Harry had seen Draco's hand, the feeling of it against his shoulder still sent a chill down Harry's spine. Harry fully realized he was both reading too much into Draco's body language, and that doing so only brought him further out onto deep waters; and yet, Harry's hands moved too.
Before fully having realized his own actions, Harry was looking at the sight of his hand resting on top of Draco's knee. Whether or not the touch was appropriate, Harry had a hard time telling through the liquor in his system, but somehow he couldn't get himself to think it was that big of a deal.
"I think I better leave the creative thinking to you, 'm not any good at that," he finally answered after an almost painful pause, once again lifting his eyes to Draco's with a grin on his lips.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:56 pm 

Draco leant a little closer to Harry, allowing his hand to move from Harry’s shoulder, across his neck and into his hair. It was probably too much for what he and Harry were supposed to be, even if he had no idea what that even was by now. They were friends, but not really. It was already complicated, but Draco wasn’t about to think too much about that right now.
“Oh believe me, I am very creative,” he said in a soft voice, running Harry’s hair between his fingers and just looking at him.
Harry’s hand on his knee did very little to help discourage the voices that told him to move even closer to Harry. It would be a very bad idea, especially considering that they hadn’t talked about any such thing and Draco didn’t want to ruin his relationship with Harry.
“Very creative indeed.”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:06 am 

Under Draco's touch, Harry found himself unable to move, and yet his hand slid further up Draco's thigh. He attempted to dismiss the action, wanting to believe that his hand had moved only because Draco had moved closer under it. There was, however, no denying the fact that Harry's fingers curled around the out side of Draco's thigh, with the thumb still resting on top of it.
Harry wanted to at least attempt an answer, but his breath hitched the moment Draco entangled his fingers into Harry's hair. The touch felt burning hot, effectively quickening his heart rate.
With a brain starved for air, for Harry had apparently forgotten how to breathe, Harry finally seemed to make sense of Draco's actions, including every action that led to Harry sitting at an afterparty with his hand on Draco's thigh. Something about it made his heart drop slightly, not knowing what he otherwise expected to be the motiovation behind Draco's kindness, but in that moment, he couldn't get himself to care.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:24 pm 

The tension between himself and Harry was so thick that you would have been able to cut it with a knife.
Draco was pretty sure that he knew where this was going and it wasn’t really a place he minded being. Sure, he didn’t really like that there were so many people around them, ideally he would’ve liked to be more private for their first kiss; but he figured that they would just have to see where things took them. It was unnerving, because they were so close and Draco desperately didn’t want to overstep. He probably already had, but even as he leant slightly closer to Harry, he felt that Harry should be the one to take the final step. It was too easy of a manipulation if Draco just commanded it, so he wanted to be absolutely sure that this was something Harry wanted to as well.
“You can tell me if you want me to stop,” he ended up saying, his voice barely louder than a whisper. He didn’t want to stop touching nor being close to Harry, but if that was what he wanted then Draco would naturally oblige.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:03 am 

Draco'a comment sent Harry for a loop, delaying his answer by several seconds. Harry had already come to terms with the fact that he'd do anything Draco might ask of him, yet having been given the deciding power, Harry didn't know what to do of himself.
"Please," he heard himself say, but the apologetic tone of his breathless answer was hard to read even for himself. His eyes moved between Draco's features, struggling to fully take them in as such a short distance, almost as if he was trying to read what Draco expected him to answer.
The answer, however, came the moment Harry's grip around Draco's thigh loosened. "I can't do this without falling for you."
The answer was delivered as a mutter, but not out of any insecurity; in fact, Harry was being brutally honest. There was no way he could kiss Draco without ruining himself in the process.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:53 pm 

It would be a lie to say that Draco wasn’t disappointed, but he was also a little confused. He thought that he had made his intentions with Harry clear, but maybe he had been too vague. He wanted to elaborate and explain to Harry what he wanted from this, sliding his hand out of Harry’s hair and retracting his hand.
He was about to open the conversation when he heard a very familiar voice close by, which immediately made him slide away from Harry to get some distance.
“What does a man have to do to talk to the main character of this event?” One of Draco’s producers said as he approached the pair.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:53 am 

Once Draco was at a distance again - God, he had moved away so quickly, too - Harry suddenly felt completely flushed. His cheeks were burning hot, and for the first time tonight he was certain it wasn't caused by the alcohol he had drunk.
He was vaguely aware that somebody had addressed Draco, but their voice was impossible to distinguish from the music playing; by avoiding Draco's eye, Harry hoped to be spared partaking in that conversation.
Despite it being his own choice that led them down this trail, Harry couldn't help but feel absolutely disappointed; and then, only moments after, immensely embarrassed for having misread the signals enough to get disappointed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:58 pm 

It only took Draco a second to refocus on the task ahead of him, rather than allowing himself to get distracted by what had just been going on with Harry. He knew that he really liked Harry, but he couldn’t allow that to ruin their friendship. He was just going to have to pull himself together and not allow his feelings to cloud his mind.
“Oh yeah, Dave, this is my friend Harry from school. Harry, this is my producer, Dave,” he said with a warm smile, allowing himself to be more formal.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:58 pm 

In any other context, Harry would have found it very kind of Draco to attempt to merge Harry's amazingly trivial life with that of his other guests, but in that exact moment, Harry wouldn't muster enough energy to actively partake in a conversation like that.
With a polite, but otherwise rather unengaged smile, Harry's eyes' found the man, offering a small nod as a curtsy.
"Pleasure," he answered, not even attempting to speak over the loud music. Instead, he just shifted his position slight. "I was just thanking Draco for inviting me, but I have to get going."
Harry wished he had called a cab when he first told Draco he was on his way home, but he knew he was going to leave the conversation regardless of how good his excuse as. He directed a brief look in Draco's direction, an almost apologetical smile on his lips. "Thank you for inviting me."
With that, Harry stood from the couch, sending Draco yet another uncertain glance, before edging past Dave in search for an exit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:30 am 

Draco wanted nothing more than to follow Harry out and maybe finally give him the kiss that he has wanted to for a while. However, it was his own party and he couldn’t very well bail on that. It would be very rude of him at least and this was pretty important.
“Glad you could make it,” Draco managed before Harry was lost in the crowd and Draco was reeled in by Dave again. It wasn’t what he wanted to do right now, but he knew that he had to at least try to make small talk, so he was just going to grit his teeth and ride it out. He had to do well at this party, seeing as this was his warmup for his tour.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:56 pm 

Harry had honestly not expected to hear from Draco again. Thinking back, the after party had been a series of terrible decisions, the first one being even coming to the party in the first place, while the most recent, awful decision was going over to Draco's at Draco's bidding.
Since receiving the call, Harry had had an unmistakable feeling of dread in the very bottom of his stomach. Harry had left the party too roughly and rudely, and there was no way this conversation was gonna pan out in a way that would flatter him and his actions.
As he approached Draco's apartment building, Harry felt like he stuck out like a sore thumb. Even though he had come here directly after work in trousers and a dress shirt, he still felt like he shouldn't be allowed into a building his expensive.
With visible hesitation in his movements, Harry introduced himself to the doorman as a guest of Draco's.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:58 pm 

Draco had been more nervous than he could remember having been for a very long time. He didn’t know how this talk with Harry was going to go, but he really wanted to talk this thing through with him and get to explain his own actions; maybe even get an explanation of what Harry is feeling about it all.
He jumped once he heard the sound of his buzzer, deeply hoping that it would be the doorman announcing Harry’s arrival. He couldn’t stand waiting much longer and he just wanted to get this out of their systems and get to know what they were going to do from here.
“Please just send him up,” Draco responded, once he managed to get confirmed that it was indeed Harry who had entered the building. “I’m expecting him.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:29 pm 

There was a moment while Harry was in the elevator on the way up to Draco's apartment that he cursed the fact that Draco lived so far up the building, Harry had gotten enough time to regret his being here. In a brief flash of panic, he reached out to press the ground floor button, only to find that the elevator kept climbing.
Harry was deeply uncomfortable, and he had barely stepped a foot inside of the building. Draco had been too ambiguous and consise on the phone, and Harry felt like he was showing up with no idea of what was to come; and despite Harry had had a painfully long way up in the elevator, by the time he stepped out on the right floor, Harry had still to think off a good apology.
Without even realising he was moving, Harry turned right down the hall to knock on one of the only two doors on this floor.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:39 pm 

It wasn’t the first time Draco cursed that he lived so far up and he sincerely doubted that it would be the last. The wait for Harry to reach his flat seemed like ages and he was starting to question if it had even been a good idea in the first place. He really did want to talk things through with Harry, but it seemed to daring to even attempt. Maybe there was nothing at all to talk about, but Draco just had to hope that they could figure something out.
He had been so deep in his own thoughts that he jumped when he heard the knock on his door. He took a deep breath, knowing that he would need to steel himself before going into it.
He did his best to not look nervous as he opened the door for Harry. “Hi.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:41 pm 

Once the door opened to reveal the sight of the man behind it, the air completely went out of Harry. While Harry rationally knew Draco didn't become more beautiful each time Harry saw him, Harry was always taken aback by the fact that Draco always seemed to be more beautiful than Harry was able to picture.
Painfully delayed and almost out of breath, Harry let out a defeated hi in return. Standing there, on Draco's threshold, Harry realized that he didn't have to kiss Draco to fall for him, and the prospect of having to live through Draco explaining to him that he was never interested in Harry - that Harry had gotten it wrong at the after party, reading too much into things - made Harry's heart sink to his stomach.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 23  Next