All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:42 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco shook his head at that, fully understanding why Harry would feel the need to ask about it. It wasn't something they had done in the past after all, so it made sense that Harry would be confused about the caress. It was easy to blame on his post-performance high though, so that was what he decided to do; even if he knew that it was a lie. He knew how he felt about Harry after all and even if he doubted that his former schoolmate felt the same, it was very difficult for him not to let it show.
"Don't worry," he said with a shrug, not wanting Harry to feel bad about it.
"You are in your full right to ask," he added, not wanting Harry to feel bad about this. "But now I really need to go change. I will find you soon, yeah?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:45 pm 

"Yeah, alright," Harry just exhaled out. There was some feeling of defeat - a feeling of having ruined something subtle in the way they interacted, that would be impossibly hard to restore. Harry no longer felt fully confident meeting Draco's eye, and instead turned slightly to look the way he came from.
"I better find my way out then," he said, trying to sound as calm and unaffected as possible. He once again turned to eye Draco, and he forced a smile onto his lips, before taking a slight step backwards. "I'll see you later."
Harry didn't wait for further encouragement, before fully turning around and disappearing behind the curtain he had entered through.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:26 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

It didn't take long for Draco to change out of his stage outfit and into something more relaxed and comfortable. He was still quite fashionable looking, but it was a lot more relaxed than his former outfit. Having been handed a drink by the crew, Draco went out to greet the people he had invited, knowing that Hermione would kill him if he didn't mingle. So even if he would rather just talk more with Harry, he greeted all the terribly many people he had invited. It was mostly just greeting and making niceties, but Draco knew that it could take quite some time. He just hoped that Harry wouldn't get sick of waiting and then leave. After all, Draco was the one to convince him to stay.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 am 

Harry had been far to restless to seat himself, and instead stood behind the chair at the table he had previously left. Ron had, amazingly, managed to string up a conversation with Draco's manager, Hermione, and the pair had still been sitting where Harry had left them. Resting his hands on the backrest of the chair, Harry followed the conversation with great attention and appreciation.
Harry sensed movement somewhere to his left, as Pansy had circled back towards the table. This time, we was holding a crystal glass of clear liquid.
"Are they still going?" she asked him, low, as if not to startle the pair. "How has she not left?"
"I think he wont let her," Harry offered with a grin, as he glanced back at his old school mate.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:59 am 

Feeling like he had made all of the hellos he had to, Draco went to join Harry and the others. He didn't particularly care about what Pansy and Hermione thought of his performance, even if he was certain that they had opinions; they usually did after all. He just wanted to join the guests he had invited and not just leave them for Pansy and Hermione to babysit.
"Sorry for the delay," he said as he returned to the table, even if he knew that they probably hadn't been waiting for long. It seemed that Hermione had gotten hijacked by Ron Weasley, but surprisingly, she didn't seem to mind. It was a very unusual look on his manager, but it wasn't necessarily something bad, just very new.
"I hope you managed to keep yourself entertained."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:01 pm 

Upon hearing Draco's voice, Harry instinctively straightened his posture. His hands never left the back rest of the empty chair, though Harry turned slightly to face the other. Once he caught sight of the other, a smile immediately lit up his features; by now, the kiss felt distant and impossible enough that it lingered in the back of Harry's mind almost as had it been a dream.
"Yeah, of course," Harry just answered softly, finding that the passive answer was a given, especially taking the context into consideration.
"You've missed the actual show." Pansy's comment was harsher than Harry's, which, Harry figured, was to be expected from the closeness between the two.
Not needing Pansy to clarify, Harry couldn't help but glance back towards the table and back to Ron, whose cheeks seemed to be dyed a permanent blush.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:04 am 

"Oh gee, I'm sorry. I hope the show was good and you enjoyed yourself though," Draco said with a roll of his eyes. It was all out of love though, even if he was acting like he found Pansy terribly bothersome. They had known each other for so long that they almost knew each other better than they knew themselves. It was a nice and easy relationship to maintain, especially seeing as they often worked together as well.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:32 am 

"It was very good," Harry allowed himself to interfere, already seeing Pansy's crude remark brew in the way she shifted her stance. He knew, he had already told Draco how much he enjoyed himself, so the repetition had no other purpose than cutting Pansy off.
Though surprised, Pansy didn't seem hurt by Harry's comment, as she turned to meet his eye.
If asked, Harry would have no issue admitting that he admired the woman in front of him; even when they attended school together. She had always been friends with Draco, but while three of them had had few, interactions at boarding school, they were always very civil. Harry always wished he had gotten a chance to properly interact with her, besides Harry thought he would be able to keep up with her wit.
Unable to keep a straight face at her expression, a crooked grin grew on his face. "It was, though."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:03 pm 

Even if Draco had done it a million times before, it was always nice to be told that he had done great, especially by people whom's opinion he valued. It was a pretty emotionally draining set, having to pay constant attention to a rather small crowd, but at the end of the day, Draco was very proud of what he had done with it, even if it had basically just been a short set of his greatest hits. They were all songs he was really proud of though, so he was happy that he would get to showcase them like that.
"I am glad to hear that," he said with a warm smile, sincerity shining through every word.
"Let's get moving though. The after party is about to start and it would be a shame for them to start my party without me."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:07 pm 

Harry had lost track of time, and, as an almost correlating factor to that, lost track of how many drinks he had gotten. The after party reminded him of going clubbing while at college, and he wasn't certain if the buzz he felt was due to the alcohol he had consumed, or the dim lighting and bass track.
Somewhere along the evening they had split off, Harry had found himself unable to find any of them again - admittedly, not that he had tried very hard to do so. Yet again, Harry had considered if he was too much of a father to fully feel comfortable in this crowd, and had subsequently found an empty sofa to sit and attempt to make his head stop spinning, before venturing out of the venue in search for a cab.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:36 am 

It wasn't without some sense of guilt that Draco had allowed himself to be pulled away by the million people who wanted to talk with him. It was always the case with things like this, so he really should have known better than to invite Harry around. He had, however, figured that he would be fine, now that he had been allowed to bring Ron along.
That's why it surprised him to find Harry sitting all by himself on one of the couches, obviously looking a little lost in the crowd on very famous or up-and-coming people. An elementary school PE teacher didn't really have anything to do here, but Draco was happy to have him around anyway.
"Hi there stranger," Draco said in a soft voice, as he plopped down on the couch next to Harry.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:57 pm 

"Hi," Harry chuckled out, almost breathlessly, in a way that gave away the fact that Harry had been surprised by Draco's sudden appearing.
Though he didn't know for how long, Harry knew he had completely spaced out. He was absolutely drained, to say the least; it had been a long day of new impressions, and Harry had right about reached his breaking point. That was, however, not something he intended on letting Draco know.
Instead, Harry shifted his position, turning slightly to better face Draco. "Fancy meeting you here," he joked, carefully, but with a crooked grin.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:31 pm 

Draco smiled softly at that, liking that they had fallen back into the easy banter they always had going on. It made it feel less like Harry didn't actually belong at this even, even if it was still very much the truth. They were probably never going to be a real good fit for one another, but that didn't mean that Draco couldn't enjoy spending time with Harry, even if he knew that it wasn't sustainable.
"I know, at my after party no less. Who would've thought?" He asked with a crooked grin, hoping that Harry was enjoying himself even somewhat, even if it wasn't quite his speed. "Really though, sorry for convincing you to go and then just abandoning you."

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:52 pm 

Harry just shook his head at that; he had gotten a drink too many to really be bothered by the way the evening had unfolded. Draco had been incredibly generous in inviting them, after all.
"It's fine, I've just sat down." In fact, Harry wasn't sure how long he had been on this couch, but he was certain it couldn't have been long. "I've gotten some to drink, so I'm easily entertained," he added, with a crooked grin on his lips.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:00 pm 

Draco smiled softly at that, happy to hear that Harry didn't feel entirely abandoned, even if Draco still felt bad about just abandoning him. It wasn't really nice of him, so he hoped that he would be able to make it up to him.
"I am glad, though I still think that it's very poor form of me to just let you sit here by yourself. I am going to have to make that up to you later on," he said with a soft smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:50 pm 

Something flickered across Harry's eye that made it clear that Harry had mentally answered Draco's question, and subsequently swallowed his own words far before they rolled off his tongue. Are you going to kiss me again?
He was well aware of the shift in his posture and expression the though had initiated, and it was almost unbelievable to him that he had managed to stop himself from speaking it out loud.
"You've done far enough just inviting me here," he answered, more appropriately though with a slightly drunken, crooked grin. It was impossible for Harry to shake the memory of Draco's lips against his cheek, but there was no purpose in mentioning it. "Everything that's happened tonight has just been a plus."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:01 pm 

Draco simply shook his head at that, still finding that he should've been a better host for him. Despite how many people were around them, it still felt rather intimate and Draco could almost forget that they were surrounded by people. Harry really helped to keep him calm, but he couldn't really put his finger on why that was. It wasn't very important after all and Draco decided that he could just enjoy Harry's company and not think too much of it. It wasn't something he got to have a lot after all.
"That's very kind of you to say, but I deeply disagree," he said with a soft smile, scooting slightly closer to Harry. "In fact, you're doing me a favour by being here."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:53 pm 

Harry did his very best not to over think the fact that Draco moved closer; the room as loud and certainly Harry had failed to speak in an audible tone. That's all. And yet he found himself mirroring Draco's movements, leaning in a little bit closer.
"How so?" he challenged with a grin in the exact same tone as before. He wanted to ask if he needed history tutoring, to tease Draco and see if the comment would further diminish the distance between them, but found himself unable to put it into words. In the end, Harry desperately needed to know why Draco valued his presence, because he was unable to figure it out on his own.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:37 pm 

Draco knew that it was probably a little silly, but he had just really enjoyed having Harry at his show, simply because it felt grounding to him somehow. It was as if Harry had worked as his anchor and not letting the show get too much out of hand. It was simply supposed to be a small and intimate thing after all and Harry had worked to remind him of what he was trying to do it for. That seemed way too heavy to share with Harry, especially given the status their current relationship was on.
"It's always nice to know that there is at least one friendly face in the crowd. Tonight that face was your's."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:09 pm 

Had Harry taken a sober, rational moment to fully analyse Draco's comment he would have come to the conclusion that the other hadn't really said anything that justified Harry's reaction to them. And yet, the grin almost dropped from Harry's lips out of pure surprise.
There was a brief moment where Harry couldn't muster enough brain function to give a proper answer; instead the grin reappeared in the shape of a small twitch in the corner of his mouth. "You're exaggerating; there cannot have been a single face in that crowd that wasn't friendly."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 23  Next