All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:38 pm 

depression is a tough bitch but so are you

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco shook his head at that. There was simply no way that he would allow Harry to buy tickets to one of his shows, no matter how much he would insist on it. It seemed more than a little silly to him when he could just Harry however tickets he would need without it costing anything for either of them.
However, if Harry wasn't willing to just take it from him, he would simply have to be more sneaky about it. It wasn't going to be a problem, but it was going to complicate things just a little. Two could play that game though and Draco has always known that he was good at it.
"Absolutely not," Draco said with a shake of his head. He knew how expensive his tickets were too, so there was no way he would expect Harry to do that. "I would never allow you to do that."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:15 pm 

Harry couldn't help but smile at that. It was all way to much for him to accept, and he wasn't actually sure if Draco knew just how awful it would make Harry feel to get invited to something like that. Sure, they had seen each other a couple of times as of late, but Draco was still very much a stranger to Harry.
"That's a shame, then," he eventually breathed, not feeling like going on about the subject any further. Harry had made up his mind, so his concluding comment was made with a grin. "Guess I'll just have to settle with seeing you for coffee."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:58 pm 

Draco smiled warmly at that, seemingly unable to stop smiling around Harry, which was something he didn't want to think too much about. Sure, he liked Harry a lot, but exactly how he liked Harry and how it might affect them and their relationship later on. Fow now they were just friends going for coffee and Draco was more than fine with that.
"Yeah, what a shame," he said with a crooked grin, as he softly shook his head. "I mean, now I actually have to talk to you and that just seems like a little too much effort."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:26 pm 

Harry laughed at that, genuinely humored by the harshness of Draco's words. He yet again glanced in the other's general direction, his heart skipping a beat by the sight of Draco's smile.
"Too bad," Harry just returned, the laughter almost having left his voice. Yet again Harry looked forward onto the pedestrian traffic. "You're stuck with me - at least for lunch."
Despite enjoying Draco's crude form of joking, Harry feared the tone of his own response; so, wanting to take the edge off his words, Harry looked at Draco across his shoulder with a grinning wink.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:57 pm 

Draco kept an eye on their surroundings and soon he spotted the restaurant he had meant to take Harry for lunch. He had been there a couple of times with Pansy and other colleagues and he really enjoys everything about it there.
"Look, here we are," he said with a warm smile and pointed towards the place, just so that Harry would have an idea of where they were going.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:46 pm 

It was well past Teddy's bedtime when Harry finally got around to check his email. It took him several minutes to fully realise what had appeared in his inbox, momentarily having dismissed it as spam. Harry had been staring at the two tickets to a private Draco Malfoy show for a while now, not having a clue how Draco had managed to find his email address.
Without allowing himself any more time to think, Harry grabbed his phone to, for the first time, dial up Draco's phone number. His heart was inexplicably racing as he waited the other to pick up. When the dial up tone finally subsided, Harry didn't wait for a greeting. "Draco, you're an absolute twat."
His words were significantly harsher than needed given the context of his call, and though Harry's voice was breathy with half a laugh, he was genuinely bothered. "I know I'm good-looking but I need you to listen to me when I speak - I don't want you to buy me shite."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:16 pm 

The phone call from Harry didn't really surprise Draco all that much. He knew that he probably wasn't going to be popular after sending Harry the tickets he had insisted he didn't want, but Draco really wanted to see him there and he wants one to be stopped. In the end, Pansy had been the one to urge him to just send them to him and with her and Hermione's help he had managed to find Harry's email address, even if Hermione wasn't happy about it. Both of the women were still in the room with him when he accepted the call and put it on speaker, after much insistence from Pansy.
"Lovely speaking to you too Harry," Draco said in a slightly dry voice, even if a broad grin was in his lips the entire time. He knew that Harry wasn't going to be happy, but he couldn't get himself to be bothered by it. He wanted Harry to have those tickets so he gave them to him. It really wasn't a big deal. "Don't think you're special. I give all pretty guys I meet tickets to my show. I'm only trying to woo you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:27 pm 

"Oh, fantastic," Harry just scoffed out in half a laugh, looking aimlessly around his empty living room. It felt surreal having this conversation over the phone, having to blindly trust in his own abilities to read into Draco's tone and not his words. "Do you look up their contact information, too? The fact that you're famous doesn't automatically mean you can't also be a stalker."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:17 pm 

"Actually, I can't take credit for that," Draco stated, already regretting taking this call on speaker, due to the wide smirk on Pansy's lips. She knew him a little too well to be in on a conversation like that, but he couldn't very well back down from that now. It would simply seem weird to suddenly take it off speaker and he knew that it would only make the teasing he was bound to endure even worse.
"Hermione, my manager, and Pansy are both a little too good at finding people. So technically I didn't find your contact information, but they did."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:58 pm 

"My mistake," Harry politely excused himself, leaning back in the chair. "Does you manager look up all the personal information of the rest of your dates?"
Somewhere in the back of his mind Harry heard the conversation go down an unexpected trail, but it seemed hard to avoid it. He was fairly certain he heard a joking tone in Draco's voice, and Harry continued hoping he had judged correctly. "Or am I the only one being taken hostage?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:41 am 

Draco couldn't help but snort at the question. It wasn't like he was dating a lot in the first place and while he would like to actually date Harry for real, then he didn't want to get his hopes up. He was living a rather crazy life after all, so he didn't feel like he could ask people to be a part of it.
"I already told you, you are special," he said with a smile that was a little too sincere. Pansy was still grinning at him and he honestly just wanted her to leave. "I don't usually have to force free things onto other people, so I had to get creative."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10