All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:52 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

“Didn’t want to give you another reason to chicken out,” Draco said with a confident grin, enjoying the mindless banter he got to have with Harry. It was easy that way and he really enjoyed not having to carefully think about every single word he said. Harry didn’t seem to take offence to much of anything he said and that did take some of the stress off.
“Well, you make it sound like you’ve never lifted anything in your life, so I wanted to make it easy on you,” he added with another confident grin, not really feeling bad about the size of the weights he had handed Harry.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:01 pm 

Harry looked at Draco out of the corner of his eye, a grin bright on his features as he finally stepped closer to the weights. Whether or not Harry would have chickened out on that basis remained unanswered, as he instead turned his attention to the matter at hand.
"I'm just flattered you think I can lift that much, is all," he said, only halfway a joke. Thoughtlessly, he pushed at the bar with his right instep, not surprised when the bar barely moved. It was only then Harry's eyes one again found Draco's, this smile still toothy but softened by the genuine remark.
"How do you want me?" he asked, eyes still on Draco. The question seemed to mindlessly tug at Harry's eyebrows, a twitch mirrored by the way the corner of Harry's mouth tugged upward.
"Missionary? Face to face?" he teased, as he stepped over his assigned weights, turning his front properly towards Draco while still being able to properly grip the bar. "No view of my arse, though, but you can enjoy my face."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:55 pm 

“Well, your face is almost as nice as your arse, so I guess that it will do,” Draco said with a shrug and a crooked grin on his lips. It was a lot easier to teach Harry when they could joke around and they didn’t take it all way too seriously.
“Get a proper hold of your weights, I’ll spot you,” he said in a confident voice. He wasn’t really used to teaching people how to lift, but he figured that he could do it. It wasn’t exactly rocket science after all, so it shouldn’t be all that difficult for him.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:42 pm 

Though he didn't comment on it, Harry was visibly pleased by Draco's comment, his smile briefly changing its nature to something more genuine. The moment was brief though, as Harry finally gave the bar his full attention. "Right."
He leaned forward, taking a moment to palm at the bar, adjusting his grip and the distance between his hands a couple of times. When he finally landed on something that at least felt somewhat comfortable, he squatted down by the bar, knowing that Draco would have cussed him if he attempted to lift with his back.
Once in position, Harry's eyes darted back up to Draco; and he kept it there when he finally lifted the bar. As Harry stood up, the bar in his hand, he exhaled softly under the strain. When the bar fell against his hips in an attempt to even out his center of gravity, his otherwise steady exhale hitched. The barely-there grin shone through his gaze, making it apparent that he was well aware of what he was doing. Politely, Harry waited for Draco's next directions.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:09 pm 

Once Harry started lifting, Draco immediately put all joking aside and instead focused on the job in front of him. He did take his lifting rather seriously and he didn’t want Harry to get hurt, especially not considering the fact that Draco was the one who had talked him into it.
“Watch your back,” he said, almost as if per instinct. He knew that a lot of people tended to lift with their back, but Harry seemed to actually have a fairly good lifting technique, so it was sorta pointless.
Staying close to Harry, arms slightly outstretched as if to catch the bar if it should fall, Draco judged his stance.
“You can spread your legs a little further. It will greatly help your center of gravity,” he stated, giving Harry a once over. “And once you have done that, you can lift it up higher.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16