All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:37 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco snorted at that, glad to have been given an excuse to lighten up a little. He really wasn’t a huge fan of the situation, but he sure wasn’t one to tap out, especially not when he had already gotten this far. It would just be plain ridiculous to tap out now that he was already in a kayak and on the lake.
“Got this far, might as well cross the lake, don’t you think?” He said with a soft smile, as he tentatively started rowing. “Besides, I really want to see you try to lift weights.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:53 pm 

Harry grinned at that, knowing he would have been willing to cut the trip short if that meant getting out of weightlifting. He lowered his eyes, in stead focusing his attention on getting himself into the kayak. "You really don't care about the disabled, do you?"
The comment was harsh but Harry's voice was breathy with a laugh, as he once again cast a brief glance up at Draco. Harry himself had gripped the two sides of this kayak, and finally pulled himself up above water, his arms flexed hard in order to maintain some balance and not tip over. "You're really gonna make my poor heart suffer through weightlifting?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:00 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

“Don’t play the victim here,” Draco said with a shake of his head, glad that their little conversation could distract him from what he was about to do. He did what he could to follow Harry’s instructions, but it would be a lie to claim that he wasn’t terrified of tipping over at any given moment.
He didn’t dare to look at Harry, fearing that he would tip his kayak over, so he just had to hope that Harry could hear him anyway. “Look at what you have lured me into doing, its only fair that I make you lift some weights.”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:44 am 

Harry huffed out a laugh, as he finally settled into his kayak. Once on, he shifted his position slightly.
"You have to be gentle with me, then." His words were spoken coyly, and his eyes lingered on Draco even though the other wasn't looking at him. Regardless, Harry grinned. "Pansy's gunna be real upset with you if you put her one lifeguard out of work."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:31 am 

“I feel like I worry more about your heart than you do, so I like to think that you’re in good hands,” Draco said with a soft smile and a shake of his head. Even if he really had to concentrate on what he was doing, he still appreciated the conversation, which helped to distract him from how terrifying what he was doing actually was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:08 pm 

Though Harry had probably made a bigger deal out of the risks of weightlifting with a poor heart than needed, he still felt immensely unprepared for what was to come.
A few days had passed since they had been out on the lake and Harry had almost hoped Draco had forgotten about it - that was, until Draco suggested them to work out this evening. Needing to mentally prepare himself, Harry had taken a short lap around the woods to at least feel partially in control of what was to come.
Pushing the door to the camp gym open with one shoulder, Harry picked his earbuds out of his ears.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:43 am 

While Draco had found that he actually enjoyed their kayaking trip around the lake, he still wasn’t going to let Harry’s promise to lift weights with him go. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that he wanted to spend more time with Harry, finding that he really enjoyed his company.
He had been at the gym for a while, knowing that he probably wouldn’t get much workout out of lifting with Harry, so he wanted to at least do a little before he showed up.
He was in the process of lifting one of the weights, and had gotten it to be around his hips, when he heard the door to the gym go. Carefully, he placed it back on the floor and turned to face Harry with a crooked grin.
“You showed.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:12 pm 

Harry just huffed at that, not knowing what to do about it all. The sound had, partially, at least, stemmed from how his breath had hitched upon having felt the the wooden floors shift under the weight on Draco's bar. Dumbstuck, he just grinned.
"I feared you might come looking for me if I didn't," he said, though the thought didn't really seem to worry him. He finally moved into the room, edging one wall as he dropped his musicplayer on the floor where he judged it wouldn't be a disturbance.
He glanced back up at Draco, his smile bright. "Figured if I had to suffer the embarrassment I'd rather do it in private."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:17 pm 

“I would and I lift weights regularly, so I would be able to carry you back here,” Draco stated with a shrug, not for one second doubting that what he is saying is the truth. Sure, Harry wasn’t exactly small, but Draco did not doubt for even a second that he would be able to carry him if need be.
“Now, you ready? Are you warmed up?” He asked, not wanting Harry to accidentally get hurt just because he’s trying to prove a point.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:17 pm 

Draco's words managed to knock the air out of Harry, leaving him with another open-mouthed smile. Whether it was the knowledge that Draco was certainly speaking the truth or the mental imagine it conjured that had caused Harry's mental stumble he wasn't able to pinpoint.
"Yeah, exactly. Public embarrassment," he said, his smile turning into a grin as he didn't want to address neither his pause nor the chill that had run down his back.
Grateful for the chance of focus, Harry thoughtlessly glanced at his music player. "I've been on a run," he said, his answer carefully constructed, not wanting to assume that fit Draco's idea of warming up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:23 am 

Draco nodded at that, figuring that that will be good enough as long as they go slow. He had no intention of overworking Harry after all, he mostly just wanted to give him a taste of weightlifting correctly. It’s not supposed to be a proper workout after all.
“That should be fine, I’ll be gentle,” he said with a crooked grin.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:25 pm 

Draco's comment and grin made Harry's brows twitch, a surprised acknowledgement of the crass joke. It left Harry's lips parted for a moment before speaking, having to consider how much they could get away with.
Eventually, he exhaled a soft, "I'd appreciate that."
He shifted his stance slightly, already feeling restless at the prospect of doing weights training. He glanced at the bar Draco had just left. "How're you doing?" he asked, his eyes lingering on Draco has he nodded towards the weights. A boyish grin turned his lips upwards. "Doing the full 100 kilos?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:19 pm 

Draco shrugged at that, not wanting to scare Harry away from exercising with him, even if it’s probably obvious that Harry wasn’t going to be lifting the same as he was.
“I was just getting warm, I only got to about 60,” he said with a shrug, knowing that it was a lot, but it really wasn’t all that much to him.
“Don’t you worry though, I am going to start you out much easier.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:34 am 

Harry huffed out another brief but genuine laugh, turning his head fully towards the weights in the process. "You're gonna have to, I've never done this before."
Harry couldn't on the top of his head think of a single time where he had completed an actual work out with weights; he, however didn't appear to be as worried about it as he had been previously.
His eyes only briefly returned to Draco, a brief tease of a grin on his lips, before finally crossing the last distance towards the bar Draco had been lifting.
"Are you counting on me lifting 60, too?" he said, trying to figure out whether or not 60 sounded like something ge could carry in deadweight.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:11 am 

“Not right away, no” Draco promised, even if he was fairly certain that Harry would be able to lift quite a lot. He wanted to teach Harry the proper techniques to lifting, rather than focusing on putting a lot of weight on him right away.
“I’m going to start out gentle with you, I was thinking that we could do some squats,” he offered, figuring that that was a good place to stop.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:51 pm 

Harry's eyes had returned to the bar, nodding slowly at that. Squads he could do, even thought it was far from his favourite activity to do. He glanced back up at Draco.
"You're gonna do them with me?" he asked, a tease to both his tone and grin. He cocked his head slightly to one side as if nodding towards the lake through the gym wall. "I went kayaking with you, after all."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:32 pm 

“Of course I am,” Draco said in a matter of factly voice, figuring that it probably would be better if Draco did the exercises with Harry. He was planning on showing him anything too difficult, but it was still a lot more fun and a lot easier if someone was doing it with you.
“Though, if you wanted an excuse to look at my ass, you could just have said so,” he commented as he want to find them some appropriate weights.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:57 pm 

Draco's comment caught Harry off guard, his brows raising in surprise far before he fully managed to process it. Once the words fully sunk in, Harry couldn't keep a dumb grin off of his face, not minding the change of tone. What he did mind was just how painfully evident it was that his gaze dipped as Draco walked past.
"What does that say about you then -" Harry's eyes returned to the back of Draco's head with a twitch to the corner of his mouth "- you're the one telling me to do the squats in the first place. I just wanted to see you in your swim trunks."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:10 pm 

“Oh I fully just want to stare at your ass,” Draco stated as he returned with two sets of weights. He wasn’t planning on doing a full workout for himself, mostly he was just intending to keep Harry company while lifting, so he wasn’t going too heavy with this.
“I’m not ashamed to admit that,” he said with a shrug as he handed the lightest weights to Harry.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:53 pm 

Draco's answer made the corner of Harry's mouth turn upward in an involuntary twitch. However shocking Draco's confession might have been, it didn't fully manage to surprise Harry.
"You could have just said so," he parroted with a tease to his grin. "Could have saved me a lot of stress."
Harry had been shifting his weight from one leg to another but as his physique had suddenly become the topic of conversation, Harry stopped himself from cocking his hips, finally settling on an equal distribution of weight. "Should have warned me, though; for you I would have gone commando, given you the best view possible."
His words were spoken too matter of factly to truly passing as a joke, and the toothy grin on his lips only solidified his genuinity. He, however, didn't leave much room for discussion.
"I take it the tiny one's for me?" he asked, nodding towards the two bars, the smile still on his lips.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next