All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:58 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The sight of Harry wearing glasses startled Draco a lot more than he thought that it ever would. It wasn't even that much of an unusual thing, but it just wasn't something Draco hadn't expected from Harry, seeing as he had only ever seen him without. It wasn't even that it wasn't flattering for Harry to be wearing glasses, because it was, even if the shape shouldn't be flattering on anyone. There was just something very endearing about Harry wearing such unflattering glasses and Draco couldn't stop himself from smiling softly.
"A while yeah," he said with a shrug. It shouldn't come as a big surprise, they were both used to getting up with the sun, but this was a different way for them to interact in the morning and Draco tried not to find it too weird. "I didn't know that you wear glasses."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:59 am 

Harry couldn't help but grin at Draco's comment. Though it wasn't something Harry had actively attempted to hide, it didn't surprise him that Draco had never seen him wear his glasses.
"It's easier wearing contacts when you're in the water," he offered, as he once again turned to eye his reflection. He didn't mind how he looked wearing glasses; the frame seemed to effectively distract from the scar across his forehead. "When I'm not here, I usually wear glasses full time."
Without giving it much second thought, Harry gripped the neck of his shirt, pulling it over his head. The removal of his shirt in turn revealed a dark band tied around his chest. On his doctors suggestion, Harry had started running with a heart rate monitor for his own security.
Tossing his shirt aside, Harry reached up to undo the clasp of the strap on his back.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:41 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco tried not to stare as Harry took off his shirt; it wasn't something he hadn't seen before after all, but he was still greatly appreciative of what he was seeing. It was just very clear that Harry was very active and lead a very athletic lifestyle. It did a lot of good things to his abs.
It was only when Harry removed the band around his chest that he even properly noticed that it had been there in the first place. It reminded him of Harry's heart issues and it did send a flash of worry through him. After all, someone with a pacemaker probably shouldn't be out exercising on their own, just in case something happned to them.
"Wait, have you been out running on your own?"

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:18 pm 

"Yeah, why?" Harry answered before even thinking twice about the context of the question. He had been looking at his own reflection, rubbing at the blushing part of his skin where the band had been tight. As he turned, his hand was still against his sternum, where the actual heart rate monitor had left a square indentation in his skin; it was only upon locking eyes with Draco that Harry seemed to fully understand the question.
"Aw, come on, Doc, don't start this," he teased, a crooked, toothy grin on his lips. Instead of turning back towards his own reflection, he lent his hip against the counter, turning to fully face Draco. Almost accusingly, Harry crossed his arms. "What do you want me to do? Go on a run with a paramedic, just in case?"

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:21 am 

Maybe it was very silly to be this worried about something as mundane as Harry going for a run. After all, he probably knew how much he could handle and would know when to stop if it put too much strain on his heart. It didn't stop Draco from worrying about him though, both as someone hoping to become a medical professional, but also as someone who considered Harry to be a good friend of his.
"Of course not," Draco said with a shake of his head, returning his attention to the his face in the mirror, not sure what he actually wanted Harry to do about it. He just wanted to make sure that he was safe. "But you should bring someone. Hell, I'll even go running with you, if it means that you won't be alone out there."

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:39 am 

Well aware that Draco hadn't meant his offer as a joke, Harry still couldn't keep in a laugh. It had been ages ago since he had met someone who so actively commented on his health and safety, and, though Draco might not be in the wrong, it felt like an unnecessary amount of attention put on something so mundane as Harry's morning runs.
"You're more than welcome to join me, but I don't see what difference its gonna make," Harry's eyes lingered on Draco's profile, even after the other turned. "Are you planning to fireman's carry me back to camp in case I have a heart attack?"
The comment, though spoken with a teasing edge, was softened by Harry's smile as he deflected his gaze back towards the mirror in search for Draco's eyes.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:09 pm 

Despite knowing that he didn't have the most impressive physique to look at, Draco still couldn't help but feel a little offended by the implication that he wouldn't be able to lift Harry, should the need be. Of course, Harry had no way of knowing that Draco regularly did weightlifting and a lot of it, but it always felt a little offensive when people assumed that he was a sissy, simply because he was skinny. He found Harry's eyes in the mirror, finding the action almost more intimate than if they had just looked directly into each other's eyes.
"Harry, I regularly deadlift 100 plus kilos. I think I should be able to carry you out of a forest if you were to pass out while out running with me," he said in a calm voice, before returning his attention to the skin care regimen he was doing.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:22 pm 

For reasons unbeknownst to Harry, the combination of the eye contact, the sternness of Draco's words and the sheer mental image, Draco's words conjured, made the hairs of his neck stand. It took several moments for Harry to gather his thoughts even remotely, and for an even longer moment, Harry had to consider what course of action to take.
He was certain the chill had changed his posture, and without doubt some of it had been expressed in his eyes as well.
"Didn't mean to insinuate anything," he eventually attempted, but was unable to keep his eyes on Draco's, now that the other wasn't meeting his eyes. Inattentively, Harry's eyes flickered downward towards Draco's chest, before once again forcing it back onto Draco's reflection. "It was more of a, I'd be dead anyway kind of remark."
Harry paused for another moment, before a grin appeared upon his features. "You're more than welcome to try, though."

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:46 am 

Draco hummed at that, pleased that Harry did believe that he would be able to lift him, even if he probably wouldn't be able to do anything about his heart. Then again, it would be better for Draco to be able to carry him back to the camp, rather than any of the campers finding him on accident when they were out on adventures.
"Maybe you would, but I would be able to hide you from the campers," he said with a shrug, as he picked out his eyebrow pen and started applying his eyebrows. Normally, he would feel really insecure about people seeing him like this, but he finds that he trusts Harry enough with this, to not really give it a second thought. "Get you back to camp so your corpse wouldn't just be rotting out in the forest."

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:19 pm 

"Aw, come on," Harry countered with an almost coughing laugh. Inattentively, Harry glanced off to a point somewhere to his left, before once again eyeing Draco. Shifting his position, Harry rested his hip against the counter top edge. "You'd miss me far before I'd start rotting off."
The comment was bold, Harry realized that the moment it left his lips. Never the less, Harry couldn't keep the grin off of his face. He, however, didn't give Draco much time to respond, before he continued in a softer tone. "So I'll take it you'll join me next time?"

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:45 pm 

The entire conversation was probably way too heavy for the kind of relationship, but Draco really did worry about Harry's safety and wanted to make sure that nothing bad would befall him. It was strange to have grown to care this much about someone that fast, especially seeing as Draco usually didn't really bond that easily with people, but that was how it had ended up working out with Harry.
"Solely to keep you safe," he said with a soft shrug.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:44 pm 

Harry just hummed at that, wide grin on his face. It was hard not feeling slightly satisfied by how their exchange had unfolded, genuinely pleased by the fact that Draco at least seemed to care a little.
Shifting both his position and mindset, Harry's eyes once again found Draco's reflection.
"How much did you said you lifted?" he couldn't help but ask, a slight teasing interest in the tone of his voice and a dumb grin on his face, as he once again turned to look at Draco.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:07 pm 

Draco didn't quite know why he found the question so flattering, but there was something about Harry's interest in it that made him grin nervously, not quite sure how to handle the situation. It wasn't really a big deal after all, seeing as he brought it up on his own, so he tried not to overthink it.
"My record so far is 150 kgs, but I am aiming to get to at least 200 kgs eventually," he stated with a shrug, not looking away from his reflection; seeing as he had to concentrate on doing his eyebrows correctly.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:23 pm 

The crooked grin remained on Harry's lips, unable not to notice the smile his question had brought onto Draco's. Draco had gone so stern when talking about Harry's physical health that Harry almost worried that the tone between them had changed after sharing about his heart condition.
There was a slight tug at his eyebrows, yet again impressed by the amount Draco could lift. Inevitably, Harry's smile grew.
"That's kinda hot," he commented, slightly teasing and without much thought, but not fully realising just how genuine his voice sounded when said out loud. Harry, however, didn't think enough of it to correct himself; after all, he wasn't lying.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:54 pm 

Even if the comment came as a surprise to Draco, he couldn't help but smile slightly at it. He had never really thought more about his weightlifting, other than just him wanting to get stronger and in better shape, but it was still nice to know that someone appreciated the effort he put into it. Even if he didn't want to admit it in a place like camp, he knew that he was a very vain man, hence why he usually didn't go to such places.
"So I've been told," he said in a casual voice, not wanting to make Harry uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:38 am 

For some reason Draco's answer made Harry laugh out loud. Harry didn't have an ounce of doubt that he hadn't been the first to tell Draco that, and that helped to ease the blow of Harry's words. Harry had been genuine - Draco weightlifting that much was, objectively, hot - but hadn’t meant much more of it, and Draco's deflection made Harry's words sound much more playful than they were probably delivered.
"I don't doubt it," he eventually said, finally turning away from Draco to look at himself in the mirror. That, however, didn't last long, and within moments, Harry was once again looking at the other. "Are you gonna be here long? Can I leave my stuff out here, or should I lock them up?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:30 pm 

The sound of Harry's laughter filling the showers brought a soft smile to Draco's face. It was a highly pleasant sound and Draco couldn't help but cherish it. It was pretty silly, but it felt soothing and Draco felt comforted by it.
"I'll be sticking around for a while," he said with a shrug, knowing that he was going to want to just take his time. He could easily keep an eye on Harry's stuff while he showered.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:11 pm 

Harry just nodded at that, turning to once again eye the bundle he brought. After a moment of hesitation, he decided against stripping down here, even though it would be considerably more comfortable; Harry decided that it might be too early to force that upon Draco.
"Alright, I'll be out in a moment," he settled upon, picking out his shampoo and towel.
As he passed behind the other, Harry sent a smile in Draco's direction, before entering into a shower stall. Moment later a sound became proof that he had taken off his last remaining article of clothing and thrown it to a spot where it wouldn't get wet. Another few moments later, the sound of running water.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:07 pm 

Desperately trying to look aloof in the situation, Draco just kept going through his routine, seeming as if he didn't have a care in the world. There was something oddly intimate about watching Harry's things while he showered, even if it probably wasn't supposed to mean anything other than just a counselor helping another, but it still felt a little too close too comfort. However, Draco just had to not overthink it and just do his thing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:43 pm 

Though Harry wouldn't consider himself the most flashy of people, he always found it difficult to truly be bashful at camp, and, as he started shampooing his hair, he didn't even think twice before carrying on the conversation.
"So, besides weightlifting, do you run a lot, too?" Harry asked loudly and into thin air as he rubbed the soap into his hair. The stalls were not directly adjacent to the sinks, but as none of the shower stall dividers went from floor to ceiling, Harry hoped the other could hear him across the room. "Or are you gunna slow me down?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 22  Next