All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:58 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

The sight of Harry wearing glasses startled Draco a lot more than he thought that it ever would. It wasn't even that much of an unusual thing, but it just wasn't something Draco hadn't expected from Harry, seeing as he had only ever seen him without. It wasn't even that it wasn't flattering for Harry to be wearing glasses, because it was, even if the shape shouldn't be flattering on anyone. There was just something very endearing about Harry wearing such unflattering glasses and Draco couldn't stop himself from smiling softly.
"A while yeah," he said with a shrug. It shouldn't come as a big surprise, they were both used to getting up with the sun, but this was a different way for them to interact in the morning and Draco tried not to find it too weird. "I didn't know that you wear glasses."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:59 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Harry couldn't help but grin at Draco's comment. Though it wasn't something Harry had actively attempted to hide, it didn't surprise him that Draco had never seen him wear his glasses.
"It's easier wearing contacts when you're in the water," he offered, as he once again turned to eye his reflection. He didn't mind how he looked wearing glasses; the frame seemed to effectively distract from the scar across his forehead. "When I'm not here, I usually wear glasses full time."
Without giving it much second thought, Harry gripped the neck of his shirt, pulling it over his head. The removal of his shirt in turn revealed a dark band tied around his chest. On his doctors suggestion, Harry had started running with a heart rate monitor for his own security.
Tossing his shirt aside, Harry reached up to undo the clasp of the strap on his back.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11