All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:52 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

“Didn’t want to give you another reason to chicken out,” Draco said with a confident grin, enjoying the mindless banter he got to have with Harry. It was easy that way and he really enjoyed not having to carefully think about every single word he said. Harry didn’t seem to take offence to much of anything he said and that did take some of the stress off.
“Well, you make it sound like you’ve never lifted anything in your life, so I wanted to make it easy on you,” he added with another confident grin, not really feeling bad about the size of the weights he had handed Harry.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:01 pm 

Harry looked at Draco out of the corner of his eye, a grin bright on his features as he finally stepped closer to the weights. Whether or not Harry would have chickened out on that basis remained unanswered, as he instead turned his attention to the matter at hand.
"I'm just flattered you think I can lift that much, is all," he said, only halfway a joke. Thoughtlessly, he pushed at the bar with his right instep, not surprised when the bar barely moved. It was only then Harry's eyes one again found Draco's, this smile still toothy but softened by the genuine remark.
"How do you want me?" he asked, eyes still on Draco. The question seemed to mindlessly tug at Harry's eyebrows, a twitch mirrored by the way the corner of Harry's mouth tugged upward.
"Missionary? Face to face?" he teased, as he stepped over his assigned weights, turning his front properly towards Draco while still being able to properly grip the bar. "No view of my arse, though, but you can enjoy my face."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:55 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

“Well, your face is almost as nice as your arse, so I guess that it will do,” Draco said with a shrug and a crooked grin on his lips. It was a lot easier to teach Harry when they could joke around and they didn’t take it all way too seriously.
“Get a proper hold of your weights, I’ll spot you,” he said in a confident voice. He wasn’t really used to teaching people how to lift, but he figured that he could do it. It wasn’t exactly rocket science after all, so it shouldn’t be all that difficult for him.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:42 pm 

Though he didn't comment on it, Harry was visibly pleased by Draco's comment, his smile briefly changing its nature to something more genuine. The moment was brief though, as Harry finally gave the bar his full attention. "Right."
He leaned forward, taking a moment to palm at the bar, adjusting his grip and the distance between his hands a couple of times. When he finally landed on something that at least felt somewhat comfortable, he squatted down by the bar, knowing that Draco would have cussed him if he attempted to lift with his back.
Once in position, Harry's eyes darted back up to Draco; and he kept it there when he finally lifted the bar. As Harry stood up, the bar in his hand, he exhaled softly under the strain. When the bar fell against his hips in an attempt to even out his center of gravity, his otherwise steady exhale hitched. The barely-there grin shone through his gaze, making it apparent that he was well aware of what he was doing. Politely, Harry waited for Draco's next directions.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:09 pm 

Once Harry started lifting, Draco immediately put all joking aside and instead focused on the job in front of him. He did take his lifting rather seriously and he didn’t want Harry to get hurt, especially not considering the fact that Draco was the one who had talked him into it.
“Watch your back,” he said, almost as if per instinct. He knew that a lot of people tended to lift with their back, but Harry seemed to actually have a fairly good lifting technique, so it was sorta pointless.
Staying close to Harry, arms slightly outstretched as if to catch the bar if it should fall, Draco judged his stance.
“You can spread your legs a little further. It will greatly help your center of gravity,” he stated, giving Harry a once over. “And once you have done that, you can lift it up higher.”

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm 

Harry, who otherwise had felt carefully confident about everything, suddently had a flash of fear in his eyes. His eyes had quickly darted back onto Draco's and in that moment he didn't know what else to say but, "up where?"
Restlessly he did widen his stance, all while trying to adjust his grip. His gaze had dipped to his hands, trying to remember how flexing his arms worked. "Like a curl? 'Cause I think i gripped it wrong to pull it onto my shoulders."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:07 am 

“Yes, a curl,” Draco elaborated, trying not to enjoy the look of panic in Harry’s eyes too much. It was pretty funny to him, considering the fact that it wasn’t something Draco considered a big deal, but clearly Harry it was an entirely different deal for Harry.
“No need to panic, I’m not asking you to do the impossible,” he said with a crooked grin.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:11 pm 

Harry squinted his eyes a bit at that, wanting to argue against Draco's nonchalance. While they had yet to wander into what Harry would consider impossible, he was definitely out of his element. "You can't just say things and assume I know what they mean," he instead pointed out.
With another soft huff, Harry curled the bar. The movement was too slow and poorly thought out over all, and when the bar finally bumped against his chest and helped distribute the weight, he left out another little, relieved gasp.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:36 pm 

Draco grinned again with a soft shake of his head, finding that Harry was whining far too much. Sure, it wasn’t exactly a walk in the park, but Draco really didn’t think that it was an impossible mission he had given him.
“I can and I will,” he said with a confident grin. “Now go again.”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:39 pm 

Harry had to bite down on his bottom lip, both needing to suppress a smile and swallow a comment. He thought Draco was getting too happy about himself there, but he didn't dare comment on it.
Instead, he just relaxed his muscles, allowing the bar to drop to his waist. With a soft inhale, Harry once again curled the bar, this time in a smoother motion than before.
His eyes had dropped, and a small hesitation was visible in the way he let go of his lip. Eventually, he decided to repeat the movement once again.
"That one was a freebie," he joked, meeting Draco's eyes with a grin, as he once again rested the bar against his clavicles.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:55 pm 

“Well, ain’t I a lucky one,” Draco said with a wide grin, monitoring Harry’s movements and pretending that he wasn’t ogling his arms. Harry was pretty well built after all and seeing him actually use his muscles was pretty fascinating.
“Is it really as bad as you have been whining about?” He asked, knowing that the odds of getting a yes were very big though.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:40 pm 

Tempting as it were to just blurt out a yes, Harry actually seemed to consider it. His eyes didn't leave Draco as his consideration manifested itself physically. Cutting the curl in half, Harry paused for a couple of seconds with his elbows bent at a rough 90 degrees, the weight hovering mid air in front of him.
When he finally made up his mind, his smile became crooked as his tongue thoughtlessly rested against the corner of his mouth.
"Not gunna lie, the bar is rubbing me the wrong way." The comment was more of a joke than an actual complaint, but he finally finished the curl, wanting to illustrate. As the bar brushed against the natural point of contact with his skin, it very accurately bumped against the slight bulge of the pacemaker, before slipping over it and fully resting against the plane of Harry's clavicles.
Harry remained silent for a moment, before his grin became a dangerous tease. "Can you see what I mean, doc, or do you need me to remove my shirt?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:59 pm 

Keen on making sure that Harry was actually having a good workout, Draco did take close not of how Harry curled the bar and was slightly unhappy about how brushed against the pacemaker. However, he also quickly spotted the grin on Harry’s face and he wasn’t keen on letting him get away with anything.
“Are you trying to distract me from working you hard? Because it’s not gonna work,” he stated with a grin of his own.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:14 pm 

Draco's comment made Harry stop the curling of the bar and for a moment, he looked genuinely surprised that Draco had come to that conclusion. With the bar still at his chest, Harry just looked at Draco with his lips slightly parted.
"Not at all," he eventually said, his voice soft and almost appearing to be genuine. He almost managed to deliver the addition without cracking a smile. "I encourage you to go hard on me, I'm only saying that my pacemaker historically does better with cardio."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:01 pm 

Draco did move in closer, wanting to make sure that the pacemaker didn’t actually get damaged during his curls. Sure, he wasn’t a doctor yet but he still knew quite a bit about how to do the job, so he felt like he was in a position to help.
“You can put the bar back down. We will switch to individual hand weights,” he stated, figuring that that would work better with the pacemaker.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:44 pm 

It didn't require much more than that for Harry to immediately move to drop the bar. Having to fight his instinct to just let go of the weights, Harry had enough sense to know that Draco having taken that step closer not only meant that Harry's pulse had quickened, but also, more sensibly, that there was a possibility of dropping the two weight plates onto him.
Instead, Harry bent at his knees in order to delicately place the bar safely on the ground, completely undaunted by Draco's close proximity. Peering up at Draco, Harry pushed himself back upright by placing his hands to his knees.
Once again standing eye to eye with Draco and not his crotch, Harry's smile was easy and unbothered, though, in the back of his mind, he knew this had put more strain on his pacemaker than the exercise itself.
"So," Harry just asked, a grin appearing onto his lips, "two weights?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:57 pm 

“Yes,” Draco stated, moving away from Harry to go get some dumbbells for him instead. It did help clear his head a little, finding it better to not be standing so close to Harry. It was silly to even consider such feelings for his co-counselor, yet they had started to creep into Draco’s thoughts and daydreams.
“Can’t have you damaging your heart after all.” He grabbed two dumbbells that he thought would be appropriate for what Harry could lift and returned to him with them.
“Try these out for a spin.”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:01 am 

On his second trip to the lake this morning, Harry couldn't help but notice the change of scenery. Though he had grown used to seeing Draco by the docks when Harry went for a swim either early morning or late evening, he had yet to experience Draco's presence by the lake in full daylight. The sight had made Harry stop in his tracks and a smile appear on his lips.
"Good morning," Harry called ahead. Approaching Draco from the campside, Harry had no interest in startling him. Though the scattered easels ought to give enough of an explanation, Harry none the less asked, "What are you up to?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:05 pm 

Having grown weary of being inside all day, every day, and sensing the same sense of dread in his students; Draco had decided to take his class outside today. He told himself that his decision to have his class by the lake didn’t mean anything in particular, especially as Harry approached him, his voice warning Draco about his presence.
“The weather is nice and my kids are the only ones that are still pale,” Draco stated, looking up from the easel he had just mounted, figuring that it would be easier for the kids to just move the easels to the position they wanted to be in, rather than asking them to fully mount it themselves. “So I decided that we could have class outside today.”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:55 am 

Harry hummed in approval at that, finding that everything Draco had said made sense. Thoughtlessly, Harry stepped next to Draco, looking halfway over Draco's shoulder to judge the view the easel was pointed at. "Anything in particular you're going to be painting?"
He asked, partially, because he knew he'd have kids in the water for the better part of the day. Though he wasn't able to fully rearrange the class, he might address it if Draco was planning on still life water paintings. That was, however, a gesture that felt too intimate for Harry to say out loud.
Instead, he stepped away, taking a couple of steps circling the easel Draco was standing at, allowing them both space to breathe. "Besides sunscreen on your kids, that is."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next