All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:39 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco hadn't meant to put Harry in an awkward situation, but it was now clear to him that there was no way he could save it. He had become painfull aware that Harry was only wearing white briefs and it seemed that Harry was just as aware as he was. It wasn't really something you recovered all that easily from. He didn't even know what to say, regretting deeply that he even brought it up in the first place, seeing as it really wasn't any of his business.
"Well, I'm not seeing anything I don't like," he said, regretting the words the second they left his mouth. He wasn't all that worried about Harry reacting badly to his flirting, if you could even call it that, but he still felt awkward about it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:01 pm 

Harry snorted out a laugh at what he chose to take as a compliment. Draco's comment was, if possible, more surprising than the other questioning whether or not Harry was bathing in the nude, but never the less Harry couldn't seem to wipe a grin off of his face.
Slightly restlessly, Harry shifted his stance, but remained on the same step and well above the water.
"You're welcome to keep looking, then," he just responded, probably sounding more levelheaded than he felt; suddenly, he was paying close attention to where Draco was directing his gaze. Never the less, Harry was grinning from ear to ear. "Just as long as you look away while I get out, or I'm afraid I'm only gonna disasppoint you."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:20 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

There was no way that no one at the camp had realised that Draco was gay and hence Draco didn't feel like he was in any danger for being out. It wasn't like Draco had tried to hide the fact that he was gay at any point of this, so it was refreshing to have a guy who didn't panic when Draco got a little flirtatious, even if it was just for fun.
"Somehow I doubt that that is the case," Draco said, but he kept his voice low, not sure if he wanted Harry to hear him say that. He looked at Harry, who was looking quite good soaked in the water. Draco tried not to think too much about how good Harry was looking though, seeing as he didn't want to make Harry uncomfortable. He was really enjoying the time the two of them were spending together and he hoped that the feeling was reciprocated. "But if you are shy, I will look away."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:43 am 

Once again Harry grinned, exhaling out a small laugh. Restlessly, he shifted his position, this time stretching his arms, allowing himself to lean back a little.
"I will," he promised, only half a joke. Harry wasn't particularly shy, and would have just gotten out without thinking twice about it had they not had an entire conversation about it. It didn't feel particularly awkward, it just felt like they were both very aware of the fact that Harry was practically undressed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:47 pm 

Draco smiled and shook his head softly at the response, not really sure if he should argue against that. He wasn't really one to speak on whether or not Harry was well endowed after all, especially seeing as he was pretty certain that it would make Harry very uncomfortable. He was looking at Harry when he noticed something odd on his chest. It took him a little while, but he did recognise it as what he thought to be a pacemaker, which piqued his curiosity. It was unusual for a person Harry's age to have a pacemaker, so maybe he was wrong, but he felt like it was a likely answer.
"Can I ask you something rather personal?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:03 pm 

For the second time in the course of this conversation Harry was genuinely taken aback by Draco's question. The surprise was obvious on his features, almost managing to overshadow a shudder as he suddenly felt uncomfortably self aware. Instinctively, Harry lowered his eyes slightly.
"Sure," he carefully answered, trying to sound as casual as possible while also preparing himself for a question about his state of undress that was apparently far more personal than the previous - something, Harry had a hard time even thinking possible.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:10 pm 

It was probably very rude for Draco to ask in to Harry's medical history like this, but he was going to study medicine when the summer was over, so he had a natural curiosity for those kind of things. He knew that it wasn't unheard of for young people to have pacemakers, but it was still quite rare to see.
"Why do you have a pacemaker?" He asked, tilting his head a little to the side, while still looking at Harry. The pacemaker together with the scars made Draco believe that there had to be a rather unpleasant story behind it that Harry maybe didn't want to talk about. "You do have a pacemaker, right? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:23 pm 

Of all possible questions to have followed a conversation of Draco stating that Harry looked nice, a comment that undoubtedly stemmed from Draco having noticed his scar patterns felt very out of place. Harry's eyes found Draco's again in a matter of moments, and for a moment, he seemed more impressed than offended.
"Yeah, I do," Harry just said, his voice slightly airy but not particularly embarrassed; it was just rare people were so good at identifying what it was.
Harry's eyes lingered on Draco for a long couple of moments, trying to decide if Draco had asked it as a stand alone question, or if a follow up was to be expected. When Draco didn't immediately continue, Harry once again shifted his eyes to the latter to change his position.
This time he took a couple of steps up, pulling himself out of the water to such a degree that the water now hit at his hipbone, baring the hem of his boxers. This also put Harry in a considerably closer proximity to Draco who was seated at the dock next to the ladder, finding it to be a more comfortable distance for a conversation.
"I was in a car accident when I was a kid and tore some heart muscle strings at the impact," he started, finally looking up at Draco again, trying to read in the others features whether or not that was enough of an answer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:01 pm 

The sudden close proximity and the very honest conversation topic all seemed a little intimate to Draco. He was the one who initiated it though, so he didn't really feel like he could pull away. Instead he just listened with deep interest in what Harry had to tell, honestly wanting to get to know more about his co-counselor. It's not exactly a pleasant thing to learn about someone he didn't know all that well, but he was happy that Harry trusted him enough to share that piece of information with him.
"I'm sorry to hear that," he said in a soft voice, not sure if he had been too pushy about the entire thing, but Harry didn't seem that uncomfortable with sharing it with him, so he figured that it wasn't that bad. "Sorry for asking about it. I'm in pre-med and I know it's unusual for a person your age to already have a pacemaker."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:19 pm 

Harry just shrugged at that, not seeing why Draco was apologizing. Harry was very aware of just how visible the scars on his chest were, mostly because they were a stark contrast to his dark skin, and Harry took no offence in that.
"We work with kids, you're not the first to have asked," he reassured Draco of, a crooked grin on his lips. "Besides, I was a toddler, when it happened, and I've had the thing since I was 7. There had formed some scar tissue that dulled down the impulses, so I had a couple of years with some occasional heart palpitations, but really, it's been ages since last."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:37 pm 

It comforted Draco greatly to know that Harry didn't take any offence to his questions about the scars and the pacemaker, even if he himself had felt rather rude about it. It was true that they were working with kids and Harry seemed like an open person who would just tell the kids what it was. Still, it was different when an adult asked as compared to when another adult asked.
"I'm glad, it seems to have healed very nicely, not that I know that much about it yet," he said with a soft shrug, not wanting to pretend that he had some amazing knowledge on the area, but he did know some things. He liked to do research after all, mostly so that he could be prepared for his future studies. "Still very unusual."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:29 pm 

Draco's comment made Harry grin, not sure what to say of it. He didn't at all mind Draco's comments, and, considering he was studying medicine, he really shouldn't think twice about the other's interest.
"Thanks, I guess," he said almost laughing and without any edge to his words. Harry was certain Draco hadn't meant it as anything resembling a compliment, but Harry figured it wasn't meant as criticism either.
Inattentively, Harry's hand moved to his left clavicle, running his fingers along the slight bump in his skin where the pacemaker is located. "Kids get pacemakers all the time; I've just got a weak heart, it's no big deal."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:46 am 

It was true what Harry was saying that it wasn't that unusual for younger people to get pacemakers, but it wasn't quite normal either. It was probably not wise to keep digging in the it, but Draco was very curious about it still. It did help that Harry seemed to be very open about it and didn't mind talking about it. It did help to prompt more questions to pop up in his head, but he didn't want to make Harry uncomfortable.
"It's still rather unusual. True, it's not a big deal, but it's unusual," he said with a shrug, feeling fairly certain that Harry already new that, but he still felt like he should point it out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:08 am 

Harry hummed at that, and, while he had a smile on his face, he didn't really know how to go about the conversation. Harry didn't know the exact number of how many kids got pacemakers, but he had met a surprising amount - though that might be purely coincidental.
"Maybe you just haven't noticed," Harry offered, a slight tease to his voice. He once again bent the elbows, straightening his posture considerably. "Maybe other kids with pacemakers aren't such nudists as I am."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 pm 

Draco shook his head at that, unable to keep the smile off his lips as he did so. He enjoyed being around Harry a lot more than he enjoyed being around the other counsellors, except for Pansy of course, and this was part of the reason for that. Harry was easy to be around and didn't take things too seriously. It was pretty hard to misstep around him.
"Yeah, no" he said with a soft smile, simply unable to stop. It was his passion to be talking about medicine after all, even if he doubted that Harry really cared about such things. "It's quite uncommon in kids and the older you get the more common it gets. As in, if you are over 60 it's fairly common."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:01 pm 

Harry just smiled at that, despite not finding himself able to agree with Draco. Sure, there were more old people with pacemakers than kids, but not proportionally to the amount of heart problems. Harry, however, had found himself at the end of the road; he was done with this conversation, but he couldn't get himself to excuse himself, not finding that he was entirely done talking to Draco.
"You're gonna start med this year, then?" Harry asked, feeling like he had gone on about himself for a while now. There was still a soft smile on Harry's features, as he shifted his weight slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:49 am 

Once the conversation had reached a standstill, Draco considered going back to his cabin to get some sleep. Not because he felt that he was done talking with Harry, most because he didn't want to keep intruding. Hence it's a nice surprise when Harry asked him a question, forcing Draco to stick around a little longer.
"Yes. That's why I am here. I am moving for school so Pansy wanted to get some time with me before I leave," he admitted. He figured that most people could put two and two together enough to figure out that he was there for Pansy, even without knowing the exact reason as to why.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 pm 

Harry couldn't help but smile at that, doing his best to swallow it before it bared his teeth. Harry wasn't really sure why Draco's response had brought a smile to his lips in such way, and neither why he didn't allow himself to see it through.
"Are you going far?" he instead asked, knowing it didn't really matter in the context. Harry and Ron weren't impossibly far apart, but they still returned to camp specifically to catch up and keep in touch.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:27 am 

"Yeah," Draco said with a soft shrug. Sure, Paris and London weren't really that far apart but it seemed almost impossible, when he and Pansy were used to see each other every single day.
They were going to be fine, of course they were, but it was going to be very different for them and that was going to be hard to get used to. They were probably still going to be on the phone all the time, so it wasn't like Draco was all that worried about losing her.
"But we have been through worse, so I doubt that she is going to let me go, just because I move."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:40 pm 

Harry let out a snorting laugh at that, finding that that very well summarized the Pansy he had come to learn over the course of the last few summers. There was something pleasantly reassuring about being able to recognize his friends's mannerisms in other's anecdotes.
"I don't doubt it," Harry just answered, his voice slightly airy from a combination of the laugh and the creeping chill. He shifted his position, attempting to turn his torso away from the chill evening breeze, but a smile remained on his lips as he continued: "But that's all in all nice to know, isn't it?"
The question was phrased and loaded with such a degree of optimism that it was almost spoken rhetorically, and, apropriatedly, Harry didn't give Draco a chance to disagree before he changed the subject.
"Listen, I'm freezing, I'm gonna get out of here -" he said, not entirely sure if it was intended as a warning. Previous jokes aside, Harry wasn't flustered by stepping out of the water in front of Draco, but he figured he should give the other a chance to advert his eyes if the opposite should show to be true.
A crooked smile appeared on his lips, as he readjusted his grips on the ladder. "In case you'd rather be off being blissfully in the dark."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next