All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:49 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The formal introduction from Oliver made Draco smile, already liking him better than most other people in the camp. He seemed to be a little older than most of the other counselors, which might be what caused his lack of amusement about the games.
"Draco. The pleasure is mine," he said while smiling, as he leaned closer into the circle. "And me neither, so let's get this over with, yeah?" He suggested, ignoring all the grinning from the other people in the circle. He gently placed a hand on the side of Oliver's face and leaned in softly. He didn't want to overwhelm Oliver with anything, even if it was for a stupid game, because it was still important that the other was comfortable.
The kiss was sweet, but probably a little too affectionate for a game like this, but the beers were starting to take it effect on Drac and Oliver was attractive.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:38 pm 

As a a wolf whistle went through the crowd, a oft chuckle formed in Oliver's throat but the sound was muffled by Draco's lips. Uncertain whether he was encouraged by the grinning crowd or the softness of Draco's touch, Oliver tentatively placed a hand on Draco's forearm.
In stark contrast to the loud crowd around them, Harry seemed completely in shock by the sight. Apparently Pansy caught sight of that, and as she threw a bottle cap in his general direction, Harry's slightly parted lips turned into a grin as he met her eye. "Yeah?"
"Enjoying the view, Potter?"
Pansy's comment made Harry laugh out loud, but he felt a heat rise to the bridge of his nose - something that was, of course, to blame on the beer in his hand.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:06 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The kiss had gone on for an inappropriately long time for two people who just wanted the entire ordeal over with, but Draco figured that he hadnt overstepped, seeing as Oliver still hadn't pushed him away. However, he also had no interest in starting the rumour mill at camp (which Pansy had told him was quite efficient), so he softly broke the kiss before he was truly ready for it to end.
He grinned softly at Oliver as he gently removed his hand from his face, effectively removing Oliver's hand from his forearm as he did, and sat back where he was sitting before. He felt a little flustered, but he mostly blamed that on the crowd cheering them on. It took him a minute, but eventually he located the bottle and handed it to Oliver. "Your turn."

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:16 pm 

The room had fallen eerily silent as everybody watched in silent surprise how the kiss unexpectedly progressed. Harry could not remember ever having heard of Oliver kissing anybody ever, and he felt certain that neither did a lot of other counselors. As the two finally parted, the silence was broken by yet another of Dean's wolf whistles.
The sound made the corner of Harry's mouth turn upwards in a dumb grin, and suddenly the room was once again filled with giggles and smalltalks.
Oliver seemed slightly flushed by the ordeal, and silently turned the bottle. When the bottle landed on Seamus seated across the circle from him, the crowd seemed to laugh collectively. Of the attending counselors, Seamus and Dean were the only couple present.
"Honey, don't look," Seamus warned coquettishly and with a grin, as he stood, carefully stepping across the bottle to plant a polite peck on Oliver's lips. The kiss was a stark contrast to the one Draco and Oliver had just shared, but it seemed that Oliver was grateful for it.
Without much further fuss, Seamus spun the bottle, towering above the seated guests.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:49 pm 

The crowd watched the bottle spin around, until it finally stopped, bottleneck pointing towards Harry. Seamus smirked at that, knowing that Harry was way less shy than Oliver was. He wouldn't have to be as cautious with him.
"Babe, you need to keep looking away," he stated, sending Dean a quick smirk, before turning his attention towards Harry again, smirk still on his lips.
"Ready to snog, Potter?" He asked with a confident grin as he moved to kneel down in front of Harry. He figured that there was no point in dragging out the game, so he grabbed Harry's by either side of his face and leant in to kiss him.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:28 pm 

It was hard to tell by Harry's expression whether or not he was excited or humored by the prospect of kissing Seamus, but his face lit up in a grin either way.
"Oh, nice," Harry breathed with a laugh, but before he knew of it, Seamus was kneeling in front of him, and Harry willingly moved further towards the edge of his seat.
Soon Seamus' lips were on Harry's, and his hands were framing Harry's face. The kiss tasted slightly like liquor, but the same liquor was in Harry's system, and in that moment, it felt almost impossible not to kiss Seamus back. Harry's hands grabbed Seamus' collar in a dramatic gesture, as a snorting laugh was muffled by the kiss.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:23 pm 

Seamus grinned into the kiss, surprised by Harry's sudden enthusiasm for the kiss, but he wrote it off as the alcohol in their systems.
He broke the kiss after a short while, not wanting to make his boyfriend jealous, even if he knew that Dean wasn't the jealous type. He grinned and fell back into his seat next to Dean, allowing him to wrap his arms around him and kiss his temple.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:46 pm 

Camp had gotten more hectic after the arrival of the campers, which only had made Harry appreciate the quiet hours in the morning even more. Harry had, inevitably, noticed how Draco seemed to have adopted that same habit and, true enough, Harry could already see him by the dock.
"Good morning," Harry announced his presence as he stepped onto the wooden dock, not wanting to sneak up on the other. Without waiting for an invitation to join him, Harry seated himself next to Draco. "I've brought you some coffee, if you want."
The kitchen staff was well aware of Harry's daily rutine and had this season opted to give him a key to the kitchen. Harry placed a blue thermos labeled COFFEE and two plastic cups on the wooden boards between them, before unscrewing the cap and pouring a cup of coffee.
"I didn't grab any sugar or cream," he admitted, as he offered Draco the cup.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:34 pm 

Starting his mornings on the dock, looking over the lake, had become a habit to Draco and he was actually really enjoying it. He had started bringing his sketchbook with him out to the dock, trying to get some sketching done and get in to the proper mindset to teach an art class. It was really starting to work out for him too and he loved starting his mornings like that, and he already knew that he was going to miss it.
He looked up when he heard Harry's voice, having gotten accustomed to having him around on his mornings on the dock. What really surprised was how much he didn't mind having Harry around as well. The other was good company and he did tend to bring coffee with him as well, which also really spoke in his favour.
"That sounds nice, thanks," he said with a warm smile, putting his sketchbook aside to grab the coffee from Harry. It was sorta chilly to be out this early in the morning, especially by the lake, but the coffee was nice and he appreciated Harry for bringing it out there. "I don't need either. This is perfect."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:11 am 

Harry couldn't help but don a little, pleased smile at that, before turning to pour himself a cup of coffee.
"Are you ready for the first, proper week of class?" Harry asked, not meaning it as anything other than early morning small talk. It had been impossible not to notice how Draco had starting bringing art supplies to the dock, and Harry had assumed it must have some relation to the art class Draco was teaching.
Harry's attention had been turned towards the lake as he spoke, and ti was first when silence fell between them that Harry looked at Draco over the rim of the cup.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 am 

Draco shrugged softly at that, not really sure what to expect from the first week of teaching. He had never taught anyone before, least of all a large group of children, but he figured that he could do it. It was probably not gonna be that difficult after all.
"As ready as I'll ever be, I reckon," he said with a soft shrug. It was hard to feel confident about something he had never tried before, but he had gotten pointers from Luna, Pansy and Oliver and he felt like he could do a good job. It was nothing too important after all, it was just art.
"What about you? Excited to get started?" He asked, sipping his coffee.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:07 pm 

Harry took a moment to consider that. The general and overall answer was yes, of course Harry was excited. He genuinely enjoyed being at camp and to spend time with the kids, and yet he hesitated.
"I'm excited for the initial week to pass," he eventually and carefully admitted. A soft smile slowly appeared on Harry's face, glancing over at Draco as he continued: "Not because of anything except for my own level excitement - first week is just going to be a non stop how-not-to-drown class, which means some kid is bound to cry and that's just a harsh way to start camp."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:15 pm 

Draco hummed and nodded at that, figuring that that made sense. He doubted that he was going to have any talks that serious with his kids, but he did expect some people to get moved around, and not all children took being moved to a less advanced course in a good way. It might actually result in some crying in his class as well.
"I get that," he said, before taking a sip of the coffee. It really was nice to start the day like this and he was really glad that Harry had thought to bring coffee for him as well. "I'm nervous. I have never taught anyone before."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:45 pm 

Harry looked at Draco as the other spoke, inattentively turning the coffee cup in his hand.
"There's a first time for anything," he eventually reflected, feeling like it would be a shame not to repeat such a recited phrase. None of the counselors here had any formal training behind their teaching, and art especially seemed like something, you couldn't teach wrong.
Harry's eyes kept lingering on Draco, before finally mustering the courage to ask a question that had been on his mind. "You're here primarily because of Pansy, right?"
There was no real edge to Harry's question, and it wasn't intended as an interrogation or an accusation. Harry just genuinely didn't know what else could have brought Draco here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:52 pm 

Draco nodded softly at that, seeing no point in trying to lie about it. He was definitely only at camp because he wanted to get to hang with his best friend before leaving for Paris for god knew how long. However, so far he hadn't gotten to spend a lot of time with Pansy, but he was making it work anyway.
"Yeah, I usually don't see her a lot over the summer. She was tired of hearing my whine about it, so she told me to come," he said with a shrug. He took another sip from his coffee, enjoying the warmth spreading through his body.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:14 pm 

Harry nodded at that, finding the explanation both very honest and fair. Harry had had a similar motivation when deciding to come last year, and he was sure the same applied to the remaining counselors.
"Next year you'll come back because of the kids," Harry joked, no real weight behind his words as he turned to eye Draco once again. A soft smile peered in the corners of his mouth, well aware that Draco hadn't said anything that suggested that he was interested in coming back.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:36 pm 

Draco was a little surprised by that, because he hadn't really expressed any desire to come back next year. In fact, he found it highly unlikely that he would ever come back to camp, especially with his new study going on. However, there was no reason to shoot it down entirely.
"Maybe," he said with a soft shrug, before taking another sip from his coffee. The sun was coming up and together with the coffee, and maybe a little bit of Harry's presence, Draco was barely feeling cold anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:39 am 

A silence fell between them, but in between the warm cup of coffee in his hand and the breaking dawn, Harry didn't find it uncomfortable. Summer was just beginning, and in that moment, it felt like they had all the time in the world to talk.
With a soft exhale, Harry turned slightly to grab the thermos, topping off the remaining half a glass with the warmer coffee from the bottle. Silently he offered Draco to do the same, as he this time placed the thermos in the small space between them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:29 pm 

Silence settled over them and combined with the calm of the money and the idleness of the lake, Draco felt oddly at ease at the camp and especially in the moment, even with Harry next to him. He didn't mind the other's presence, no that he would have been able to do much other than leave if he did, and the shared silence only further drove home the point that Harry wasn't all bad company.
Draco sipped his coffee, before refilling it as Harry had just done with his own, and just enjoyed the fact that neither seemed to need to talk about anything. It was nice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:38 pm 

Harry allowed himself to enjoy the last sip of coffee calmly, before exhaling and placing the cup on the dock besides him.
"I better get going," he muttered, finding it inappropriate to raise his voice in such a serene setting. "You can just leave the cups and thermos here, I'll bring it back up to the kitchen when I get back."
Harry's voice was accompanied with a soft smile in Draco's direction, before he pushed himself back onto his feet. He had already taken a few steps towards land, before seeming to remember something.
"Oh, by the way," he added, sounding almost surprised by the sound of his own voice. His hands were already gripping the back of his shirt, pulling it over his head as he spoke. "You and Oliver - you're an item?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next