All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:02 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco tried to follow Harry’s lips at first, not at all happy about them no longer kissing. However, his disgruntlement was quickly washed away by Harry’s lips on his neck.
His grip remained tight in Harry’s hair, still wanting the other man close to him, even if he knew that the both of them really should cool down. After all, this was never meant to be more than just a brief thing, yet he had allowed to let it get completely out of hand.
“We should-“ Draco ran out of breath, unable to move his focus away from Harry fully. He tugged at his hair, really needing to get a chance to breathe.
“We should take a swim.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:19 am 

Before Harry could fully process Draco's words, a surprised, little what? escaped him. Completely taken aback by the breathiness of Draco's voice, it didn't take much for Draco's grip in Harry's hair to urge him at a distance. It was only once he properly had Draco in his sight that everything seemed to watch up to him, sending a shiver down Harry's spine.
"Yeah?" he said, the thrill having gotten a hold of his voice. Inexplicably flustered by the thought of going for a swim, something he himself had suggested, Harry instinctively sought to keep close, not feeling prepared to face a change of scenery. His lips brushed against Draco's in a barely-there kiss, before properly leaning away.
Harry's hand left the small of Draco's back in favor of his side, trying to account for the sudden distance without having to let go of Draco completely. What wasn't intended as being a question came out as one, and, still flushed by the kiss, a blush and a smile appeared onto Harry's face. "Yeah, okay."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:45 pm 

Even if Draco longed for Harry to kiss him again, having to actively stop himself from telling Harry that he regretted his decision and would much rather go back to snogging, then Draco knew that it was probably a better idea if they calmed down a little.
It was a nice evening out after all and while Draco wasn’t usually one to go for a swim, then he figured that he would be able to make an exception just this once.
“It’s probably for the best if we cool down a little,” he stated, his hand having landed on Harry’s shoulder as the other moved away from him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:43 am 

At that, Harry just laughed. It was a good-humoured, honest, little laugh, but he didn't know what else to respond. After all, Draco wasn't wrong in his statement.
Harry's skin still felt flushed and electric, the effects of the adrenaline in his system only truly becoming apparent as he moved away from Draco. His mind was still trying to play catch up with what had just happened, trying to decipher what that meant in the grand scheme of things; having kissed Draco had sent Harry's mind for a loop.
"You're right," Harry agreed, an easiness to both his smile and his voice. He felt almost giddy, reaching out for Draco's forearm. He trailed the length of it, before gently picking it off his shoulder.
Harry was already shifting further away from Draco, yet his eyes remained attentively on the other. He tucked his foot under himself, looking like he was considering getting up. "You've still not gone swimming, have you?"
The question was added when Harry's fingers had already gotten a grip around the collar of his tshirt. In one swift movement, he pulled his shirt over his head.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:43 pm 

There was something about the casualty in which Harry removed his shirt that had Draco completely stunned. Maybe it was just the fact that the two of them had just been making out and that it had been pretty clear that they both wanted to move it further, but it took Draco a moment too long to be able to properly articulate an answer.
“No, I haven’t,” he answered, only then realising that swimming with Harry meant that he would have to be shirtless and that wasn’t something Draco really wanted to do. However, he also felt that if there was one person he should be able to trust with this, it would probably be Harry.
Trying to gather courage, Draco stared out at the lake again, finding his head a lot clearer at the prospect of being partially dressed around Harry.
“I just...” he trailed off, not sure what he really wanted to say.
“I don’t know. I guess I wanna warn you.” He ran a hand through his hair, finding it hard to speak. “I have a lot of scars. On my torso.”
He started tugging at the hem of his shirt, almost as if he wanted to hide his torso further. He had no way of knowing how Harry was going to react. “All of them self inflicted.”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:41 pm 

It was more the change of tone, than the implication of Draco's words, that sent Harry's head spinning. Though their interaction had been heavy and intimate, this new type of intimacy was completely different; Harry felt like he had been included in a well kept secret.
Needing a moment to steady his train of thoughts, he turned in order to toss his balled up shirt to dry safety on the dock behind him. He could only imagine what it had taken Draco to tell him, and he didn't want to betray that trust by saying the wrong thing.
Desperately wanting to have had this conversation under different conditions, Harry shifted, turning around fully and onto a kneeling position on the dock. Once there, he carefully climbed a few steps down the dock ladder.
Though not standing directly in front of Draco, it permitted Harry to properly face Draco. The other was backlit against the sparse lighting of the camp and for another brief moment, Harry was at a loss of words.
"Thank you for telling me," he said once he felt certain he could speak without infliction. He, however, head many years at camp shine through. Delayed, a small smile grew on his lips, not wanting to come across as patronizing. "You shouldn't feel like you had to, though - you can keep your shirt on without it having to be weird."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:14 pm 

Not for the first time at his stay at camp, Draco was feeling incredibly thankful for having Harry around. He was so understanding and Draco always felt like he could share anything with him without the risk of getting judged.
“Thank you,” he said in a soft voice, tugging softly at the hem of his shirt, wanting it gone now that he had the hard part out of the way.
“But I’d rather swim without. That’s why I wanted to warn you,” he stated in a soft voice before he pulled the long-sleeved shirt over is head, revealing a pale chest with several scars scattered around it. Most of the scars weren’t immediately visible, but they were all puffy and proof of deep cuts.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18